'Pretty Little Liars' summer finale ends with a bang
August 29th, 2012

'Pretty Little Liars' summer finale ends with a bang

[This post contains spoilers to the August 28 summer finale of ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars." If you don't want to know, skip it till you've watched and then come back!]

The summer finale for “Pretty Little Liars” took a page right out of its own book.

The episode mimicked the non-linear format of the last mid-season finale, beginning with a body bag being loaded into an ambulance. Viewers barely had enough time to use context clues, as Hanna sobbed from behind the caution tape, before the ABC Family series rewound to two days prior. Intense.

The girls were planning an intervention for Emily. They wanted to warn her about Paige, seeing as Spencer found the earring Aria buried with Alison in her bag. (For the record, I’m not so sure about Spencer. Her “Basic Instinct” alibi reference made me feel like she might be up to something.)

Meanwhile, Emily told Paige that there’s another A out to get her. And, wouldn’t you know it, Paige then received a text from a blocked number almost instantaneously. (When will these girls learn? A IS EVERYWHERE.) The message told Paige to meet at 10 p.m., or else.

The girls, minus Emily, received a similar request: “Let’s settle this. Alison’s grave. 10 p.m. Bring Maya’s bag.” Along with the text are photos of them at the site the night Ali’s body was removed – Emily was conveniently absent.

Then, a few reunions happened:

Toby returned, which meant about five minutes of last night’s episode were dedicated to him and Spencer running toward each other in slow motion and kissing passionately as the camera circled around them … giving me a minor headache. I'm guessing other viewers were more enthused, because the hashtag #TobyIsBack appeared in the left corner of my screen as soon as he showed up.

Maggie (a.k.a. Alex Mack) and Fitz reunited, too. Maggie, (who, when not being referred to as Alex Mack, is known as "the former English teacher’s baby mama"), asked Aria not to tell Fitz about his son, Malcolm. Aria obliged because, well, the girl can’t resist a good lie.

And then there’s Mona, who reunited with the outside world. Wearing a white nurse’s uniform, she walked right out the front door of the insane asylum. We later saw her on the phone with someone in A’s lair wearing a black hoodie.

Caleb agreed to accompany the girls to the cemetery that evening, but insisted on bringing a gun, to Hanna’s dismay. If that’s not foreshadowing, I don’t know what is.

Emily, still unaware of the girls' plans to meet A at 10 p.m., was spending a relaxing evening with Nate, Maya’s cousin, at the Lighthouse Inn. Except her evening wasn't relaxing at all because this is “Pretty Little Liars” and that would be boring.

Em got a phone call warning her that she had one minute to get out before Nate returned to the cabin. She, of course, did not follow instructions.

Nate is actually Lyndon James, Maya’s True North stalker. (Just saying - all this could have been avoided with a simple Google search.) He made Emily watch a video of Maya, in which she said she was staying at Noel’s cabin to avoid her stalker. (So that’s what Jenna meant when she told Emily be careful who you spend time with. She really should have been more specific.)

Lyndon/Nate said he’s going to take something away from Emily, just like she took Maya away from him. And there’s Paige, sitting in the closet with her mouth taped.

Caleb called the girls to tell them he thinks the meeting at Ali’s grave was a hoax, and suggested they split up to find Emily. Though the girls headed to a deserted cabin, Caleb eventually made it to Emily – right after she stabbed Lyndon/Nate with his own knife. Thatagirl.

Thinking he was dead, Caleb put his gun down and embraced a shaken-up Emily. Then … BOOM!

We didn’t see what went down, but I’m thinking the dying imposter pulled the trigger right before reaching the bright white light. And now we know why Hanna was crying.

Back in the present, the girls waited at the hospital while Caleb was in surgery. Garrett was released from police custody and Spencer’s mom said Emily helped free an innocent victim. But the dirty cop’s smirk kind of made you think otherwise, didn't it?

After all, we don’t know that Lyndon/Nate killed Maya. He only said she was taken away from him, so her killer might still be on the loose.

And then, a text from A: “Emily, I owe you one.” Looks like A wanted Maya’s faux cousin out of the way.

The episode ended with Mona heading back to the asylum clad in the white uniform: “If I knew Nate was gonna get Garrett out, I would have stayed in tonight. You have to get Maya's cell phone back. It shouldn't be too difficult. Paige won't even know she has it.”

Who was she talking to? A black-hooded Toby, of course.

• So are he and Spencer in on A’s plan, is he a double agent, or is he just a really awful boyfriend?
  • Will Caleb be OK?
  • Why does Fitz have to exist? I’m on Team Wesley (even if Gregg Sulkin’s American accent isn’t quite up to par.)
  • Where the heck was Jenna?
  • And what’s going to go down on the Halloween train when the series returns on October 23?

What did you think of last night's summer finale? Share your predictions below!

1. Cagla

Alison is realy cool im her number 1 fan

March 20, 2013 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nikki D

This show always has the fans on our toes! This season was so suspenseful that it leaves the next season with tons of viewers! I absolutely love this show and I cannot wait to see what else is in store for us!

closerlookatppl.blogspot.com

November 15, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Tasha

I adore this show and for those wondering who shot poor Caleb the answer is no one. He sit the gun right next to a very, very hot light and the heat caused it to fire. I hope he lives and as for Toby he loves Spencer and I think he may be the "A" accomplice to protect her and to get to the actual "A".

October 22, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Amanda

OMG! I was actually starting to feel bad for Toby and I was starting to like him! I literally gasped then had a moment of silence when he turned around!!!!!!! Wow!

October 14, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Brenna

SAME! Oh my gosh! I hope this is just Toby's way of trying to help Spencer! by pretending! If it's not, I'm gonna shoot someone!

October 19, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. malina

what the heck is going on... when do the next season comming answer me somebody im desperat

October 9, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Marissa

I want to know who shot Caleb at the end of the episode. They never showed who it actuallly was, i think thats why Mona snuck out of the psych ward and showed up where they were.

September 30, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Alex

I love this show! Those of you who don't, then why did you waste your time to read this article and post something? Go make your own negative blog somewhere else.
    Anyway, I also think that Toby is just joining to find things out for himself, or maybe he went to Mona with those intentions and whoever is A convinced him to be on their side. We will find out whenever A attcks Spencer next which side Toby is really on.
    I also agree that Ezra will leave to be with Maggie and his son, and maybe Aria will end up with Jason? Who knows, they kissed once!

September 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Anna

In season 3 when Spencer & Toby were getting hot & heavy, as they were getting onto the bed the camera pans around the room & on Spencer's wall at the top corner there is an upside down RED A on the wall. Im just saying...I LOVE this show!

September 19, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Georgia

Wow how did you notice that? I had to go back, watch it and look for it carefully about 1000 times for me to see it!

September 23, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  9. Angele

I don't think the phone call to Emily from A saying "I owe you one" was about getting Nate out of the way at all. I think it was for exposing Nate and getting Garrett releases from jail! A is glad that Garrett is free....

September 19, 2012 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  10. Pretty little liars lover

I thought Spencer and Toby were a perfect couple until it showed him and mona.but it could be just an act to get information about why Spencer and the girls were lying to him.when he left Spencer he said he was going to find answers!It's kinda weird that Toby was all mad at Spencer when he left then all the sudden he shows up all happy!full of question!!!!!!

September 17, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Olivia

now i have to wait till october pfft can't wait what's going to happen

September 15, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. realborerealnag

great cast

September 3, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  13. iloveu879

she appears to be a lovely and fun person...not a bore....

September 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. a couple to admire...

who would be judging a pack? keep moving.

September 2, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Poor Acting

i still say that blond is a little too hysterical in the acting deparment–director had to tell her to bring it down a notch

September 2, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  16. get easy referrals

Thanks , I have just been searching for information about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?|What i don't realize is actually how you're not actually much more neatly-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent.

September 2, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. iloveu879-

lousy acting and so easy to figure out....

September 2, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  18. Orchedork123

TOBY NOOOO!!! Why would you be so intimate with Spencer and then betray her??!! Toby be rockin' that black hoodie tho...(; And he's still SUPER hot! This is the BEST SHOW EVER. And does anyone else think that Nate looks like nutella??! Like, his skin color?? But anyways, poor Spencer!

September 1, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sarah

If you go back to the Halloween episode from last year there is a scene where Jason comes into Ali's room and if you pause the scene at the right time, you will see a picture frame hanging on the wall. It shows a blonde girl in the picture on the left, Jason in the middle and another blond girl on the right. I think that that whoever "killed" Ali, actually killed her twin sister (thinking it was Ali). I think Ali witnessed the killing (but the killer doesn't know that) and is now in hiding (remember when Spencer thought she saw Ali in Jason's window and saw shadows of someone when Ian was missing). When Hanna got hit by the car and she was visited by Ali in the hospital, Ali said something like "I had to come back, even if it was dangerous for me..." and she said something similar to Emily when she pulled Emily from the barn. I also thought that maybe Allison and Era may have previously met (remember the "older guy" comments – It may not have been Ian) I'm going to be very curious to see how they tie everything together and I hope they do soon because I am going crazy trying to figure it out!!

August 31, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Strike 2

great show

August 31, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  21. ffbay

wking wth voic coch
    nw cntcts-he said i hve it.

August 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  22. cj

Alison is the mastermind here... she is alive. The body had to come out of the grave because it is her twin sister that was killed, not Ali. So Ali is running the A team. Ali is pitting the A team members against each other, because they don't know that the others are also on the team.

August 30, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. bad show

toby is a total putz

August 30, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  24. A

i know a few A's myself.

August 30, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  25. A coding threat.

cast is lame.

August 30, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  26. Michael Caliazzo

She is in the Arean.

August 30, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  27. Michael Caliazzo

Bllomberg or Spitzer is the only hope we have to continue to Be the last Great Bastion of Freedom for the World.

August 30, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  28. cheri

I never even saw that Aria doll was wearing a black hoodie! I could be a huge clue on her being involved. I couldn’t watch it last night when it air, so this morning I went onto Dish Online to watch it. I can watch several shows on there free and it even has previous episodes of some of the shows. I wanted to make sure I watched it before I got to work at Dish, so I could talk to my co-workers about the episode. This was one of the best finales yet! I was so sad for Spencer when they showed Toby being “A” or working with “A”.

August 30, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Laura

If you read deeper and use a little bit of common sense, you'll find there are further things that back that up (that Aria is involved) – The producers said A would be wearing a black swan dress at the ball. Of course a lot of people got side tracked when Mellissa showed up in the Black Swan dress and forgot about it. BUT employ a little bit of detective skills and you'll realise that Aria was wearing a dress that strongly symbolised a black swan poster for the recent(ish) Natalie Portman film of the same name! I haven't dug enough yet, but I think the producers are throwing in clues that it's Aria everywhere

September 3, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  29. Masompe

I am just saying out loud – Spencer could be A. Just a feeling :):)

August 30, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  30. pachecojoa

I'm confused about A's motive in everything of this. And then there's the A-Team, what are they for? What do they want?

August 30, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  31. Meh

The little broad that looks like Angela Huston is just begging for it – id hit that for 3 weeks straight

August 30, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  32. Allison is alive

as well.

August 30, 2012 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  33. Allison's Sister

Well, there is a sister but that doesn't mean it's a twin sister. They revealed that in one of the episodes in SSN 3. I am sure it's the blond girl that showed up around the time the "sister bomb" was dropped. I am terrible with names but the one that "acts" and even "looks" like Allison yet was never mentioned by Allison to any of the girls.

There was also no ongoing information or conclusion to a lot of the other side mysteries such as the supposed "cult" They never explained why the waitress that was in the cafe, the night that Emily was drugged and kidnapped, and Some of Nolan's gang had stamps on their wrist. This show drives me nuts! For every one answer there is 10 additional questions!

August 30, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  34. Bree

Wow!!!! Cool by it's really confusing can u explain is Alison really dead

August 30, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  35. Bree

Wow now I no but it's kind of confusing lz explain

August 30, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  36. S

To the people saying that the person in the bar has to be at least 21 years old- that's not true... It could be a fake ID. Ali was certainly capable of stuff like that, so any of her minions would be as well.

August 29, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Electra

I'm so addicted to this show. Who would have thought... This show and "The Walking Dead" are my favorites.

August 29, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  38. LaToya

i agree toby hides his feelings

August 29, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  39. kittenlemew

Marlene King (PLL showrunner) confirmed three things:
    1) Yes, Nate is dead.
    2) Yes, Nate killed Maya.
    3). No, Toby does not have good intentions.

You can read the full interview with Marlene on TVGuide's website, I believe.

Anyway, more to the point, I think Toby was the perfect reveal. I don't think Toby is actually A but he's on the A Team. I think the leader of the A Team is none other than Alison. She had a ton of money and dirt on everyone. Is it hard to believe she blackmailed/paid off someone to identify the body as hers? I think the body was stolen from the grave on Garrett's orders. If he knew it wasn't Alison in the grave, he may have threatened to spill the beans if someone didn't get him sprung from prison. Could that someone be Spencer's mother? Marlene didn't say Toby's feelings for Spencer aren't real but she did say Toby didn't have good intentions. My guess? Spencer's on the A Team too. That could be the reasoning behind Toby's "I know who you are" line.

What does all this mean? I've spent far too much time thinking about Pretty Little Liars.

August 29, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • webwillie

There is NO WAY Spencer is A. And there's no way Alison is still alive. Spencer loves her friends and she would never torment them this way, not to mention implicate herself this many times in Alison's death. And why would Mona, Garrett, Jenna, or any of the other dysfunctional misfit/potential A Teamers ever work with Alison, the one who tortured and tormented them? Doesn't make sense.

August 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  40. lauderdale

Remember when A- pulled the bolts out of Tobys scaffolding and he fell and broke his arm. Toby has to be a spy, he wouldn't do that to himself. I agree, Paige is definetly scary.

August 29, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Minoo

I liked the finale, I was glad that there were strong plot twists at the end!! I am also glad no one important died haha!

August 29, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  42. season finale=lose virginity

It cracks me up how each girl, with the exception of Emily, lost her virginity around the time of a season finale. Go Spencer. My prediction for next season will be that Fitz finds out he has a son and leaves Aria to be with his former girlfriend. His character has gotten so boring.

August 29, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Gabby

I think it might be Spencer's dad cuz Ali had dirt on him and probably more than just he's Jason's father and also like someone said A has to be an adult or it could be a teen with a fake id

August 29, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  44. blahblah

1. toby says "dont apologize i know exactly who you are" to spencer which can be flipped both ways....probably so the plot stays open ended for next season

2. im convinced maya is still alive...nate never admitted to killing her he just said emily took her from him. if he killed her himself i dont think he would have been as mad or whatever his deal was

3.I dont think ezra is bad but i think he will leave at some point

4. if ali had a twin that would make sense especially if spencers dad ends up being their dad as well...then he would be able to be controlled or something

i read all the books and i still have no clue

August 29, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Makayla

Also I don't know what episode but spencers dad got a little aggressive when Spencer told him about the hockey puck could that be a clue and to make him look even guilter he burned it!!!!!!

September 17, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Fisher

I think Wren is definitely on the A team. He has to be helping Mona. And I keep going back to the airport scene. That person was in an airport bar, drinking an alcoholic beverage, paying with a $50. So that person has to be of age, and have the means. I vote Spencer's dad. And I really think (hope) Toby is doing all this undercover to get answers to the A questions.

August 29, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chelsss

Yes! I just watched the airport episode yesterday, and I knew that part of the A Team had to be at least 21!

August 29, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  46. It just blogging-

have fun and enjoy blogging.

August 29, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. PrettyLittleLiarsLover

First of all, I don't think people should comment if all they're going to do is criticize. It's an overall good show.
    And I think that there are too many possibilities to even know for sure what's going to happen. I think a lot of people were shocked when we found out they did go by the books in the last season and Mona was on the A Team.
    Next, there are two things I think about Toby.
    1. Toby was always on the A Team and has been faking his feelings the whole time. For me, this seems like it doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering how he has helped the girls many times from A's harm.
    2. Toby is doing what he said he would do before he left. Finding out all the secrets Spencer was keeping from him, because he did say, "I'll just find out for myself." So maybe he's just a spy. This seems more likely, but again, you can't ever be sure with this show lol.
    I also don't think they'll make any of the Liars Alison's killer, it just seems too twisted for them to ever put in the show. I really am hoping that Ezra isn't part of the A team, but it seems like everyone the Liars meet are connected to the A team, except for Caleb, I hope Ezra is part of the exception cause I love him. And I have a feeling Aria and Ezra will break up at one point, but get back together later.
    I think that it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if Wren was a part of the A team because when he entered the show he was Melissa's fiance, don't forget, and he doesn't really have a huge motive to do anything terrible. The only thing is he likes younger girls apparently. Wren is probably just an added character for everyone to suspect.
    *SPOILER ALERT FOR THE BOOKS*
    I don't know if they'll go with the whole Alison's twin being the mastermind of everything, and having to be Ali's killer. Or should I say, being Courtney's killer. I think that'd be a really good way, but the problem is a lot of people are expecting that. So it's really fun to keep guessing with all these hidden clues!

August 29, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Amarie

I couldn't believe Toby was in on it! But he might just be trying to figure out the secrets that all of the girls hide from him. I don't know about everyone else but a little part of me doesn't think Ally is dead.

August 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cystalina

i know what you mean, but remember when toby and spencer had that very "special" scence and they said the "i love you's"to each other, you see tobys face which makes him look guilty bout something, now the question is:
      was Toby playing Spencer
      or Does Toby really like SPencer but feels guilty about being on the A team

August 31, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Marguerite

sorry i missed it.. i heard it was great

August 29, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  50. BANG SPENCER

he's the hero

August 29, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Erin

I have a funny feeling they're going with book Spencer and she has rage induced black outs and killed Alison, because when Ally went missing she was the one that told the other girls and when Emily went missing at the start of season 3 Spencer once again was the one that came in and told the other girls. Now that would be a good twist!

August 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Toby-A

Tobys character is quite boring

August 29, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. ED

The clues are too obvious which is what makes the show exciting–

August 29, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  54. KARMA

the acting is very poor but people like it.

August 29, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ry

A is definitely an adult. After Calebs mother was in the accident, A was at the airport with an alcoholic drink. Also had on a mans watch paying for hoodies at the end of 1 show. The end of each show somehow gives a clue.Also played Supertramp song on the jukebox, after Ezra asked Aria and his brother if they would like to listen to that album.

August 29, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fisher

Smiling Faces is not by Supertramp- it was done by the Temptations or the Undisputed Truth. And I think the reason for the song was more about the lyrics, not that it was "old"

August 29, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  56. sheemylore

I love the movie, I don't want anything to happen to caleb

August 29, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Shabba

Toby said he was going to find out for himself. He surely joined the A team as a spy, and is on to Mona's insanity. Mona is controlled by someone..the real A. I still don't trust Paige. Where was Jason and Jenna while all this was going down. Where is Melissa? Why is a professional physician, Wren, hitting on all the underage girls in Rosewood? And of course, Garrett...he is NOT innocent. He is bad and why was Spencer's mom so intent on defending him? I think we will find that the true A is an adult...a parent of one of the girls. A real sick minded adult who has some kind of score to settle and who is the real killer of Allison. The real A has to try to get a conviction to cover his/her own murderous act. We'll see.

August 29, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • trk this

thanks.

August 29, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy

I agree with most of what was said here. I think Melissa, Ian, Ian's partying friend, Paige, as well as Mona are on the "A" team which is controlled by an adult. I really wonder about Spencer's parents, and why they want to cover all this up. It is all crazy and hard to figure out but if you go back to the episode where there were two little girls who were playing dolls when one tried to kill or stab the other, I believe Allyson has a twin and ally is still alive driving this whole drama!

August 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Lily

I love this show!!!
    i cant wait to see what comes next. how would i find the web videos?

August 29, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

If you go to fastpasstv.ms you can watch all three seasons. Also, netflix has season one and two.

September 20, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Hope

Is it me or did anyone else notice that Toby and Spencer made love for the first time! Did they use protection? Or will there be a new addition to the clan?

August 29, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  60. ANG3518

No one wants to think that any of the pretty little liars are in on it, but did anyone happen to notice that in A's room all of the barbie doll girls are dressed their normal attire except the Aria doll that is wearing a black zip up hoodie!!!! That is the A team uniform, possibly a clue. I mean, they are always together so she would have the opportunity to send the texts at the perfect time.

August 29, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  61. me

I was shocked to see Toby wearing the black hoodie and standing along side Mona. But Toby did tell Spencer that he would find out why she was lying and he did know she was still getting texts from A so perhaps this is his way of doing it. I don't however think Spencer is in on A. I don't think any of the girls are.
    I knew Nate was Mya's stalker, not her cousin. And, was angry with Emily for trusting him over her own friends. I still think something is up with Paige. She's creepy. And, I find it ironic how she threated Spencer with a hockey stick when Spencer's Dad burned half of a hockey stick found in their backyard.
    I think Mona is escaping the asylum with help from Wren. He must be the one supplying her with the uniforms and things. There is just something fishy about him. First, he's with Melissa making out with Spencer and than he likes Hanna.... He's just to odd for me.
    I can't wait until the Halloween episode and all the web ones too! Love this show!

August 29, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • -SPENCER--ROCKS-

me too,also i thought pagie was –A but when nate almost fake killed her i was like
      pagie might not be –A so then when i saw toby and mona i was like
      toby O.M.G he might be –A.and Wren looks like he
      might be in the –A team.

THIS SHOW ROCKS I HOPE IT NEVER ENDS!!

August 29, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  62. badeeeeeeeeee

way too much over the top acting.

August 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  63. courtney

By far the best show ever... loveeeee it!

August 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Acting

the acting is a little overdone..even for me...

August 29, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Liars

alot of men like young liars...they should stick to them. the older ones want to go home and be in peace.

August 29, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

Yeah. Peace and quiet is the best. A nice life without all the drama. That is the good life. Aaaaaaash.

August 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Thomas

I do not like this show. Those girls are liars. They do do tell the truth. It doesnt matter if they are pretty and young. They still should not lie.

August 29, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  67. BlondActress

a little over acting from the blond..geeze-

both shave.

August 29, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  68. lily

GASP!!!!!!! I hope caleb gets a haircut...

August 29, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |