While you were working ...
August 28th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's gossip news you might've missed:

• Robert Pattinson is the subject of our favorite rumor of the day, about a report that he's selling the Los Angeles home that he reportedly once shared with ex Kristen Stewart. A supposedly in-the-know source claims that "he said there are too many memories." Can you still hear the melodrama over the sound of our guffaws? [Us Weekly]
  • If the "Support Prince Harry with a Naked Salute" move takes off as much as planking did, we're all going to get to know our co-workers a lot more than intended ... [EW]
  • Apparently everything that happened while you were working involves a Brit, because here's our second favorite rumor of the day: The idea of Russell Brand and Ginger Spice dating. [The Sun]
  • If the combination of Britney Spears and Demi Lovato didn't clear up any lingering ratings concerns for Simon Cowell, adding Justin Bieber as a guest mentor should take care of them. [E!]
  • Sure, an alternate opening scene from "The Avengers" will be available on its DVD/Blu-ray release September 25, but why wait a month to see it? That's what the Internet's for. [GossipCop]

Filed under: While you were working

1. test

test

August 29, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Felix Thomas Clauss (99)

could he work with Charlie Sheen?

August 29, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jack Nasty Boy Clauss

We respect his talent.

August 29, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. Michael Calaizzo

He is groovy.

August 29, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. dmge-

great actr.

August 29, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  6. bdmv

good actor

August 29, 2012 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. i feel..

Like getting s-hit face drunk like Randy Travis – go outside on my balcony and sing out loud a sad county song . "I fall to pieces" comes to mind by patsy cline. I don't even ike county music.

August 28, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. .x.

You've Got Mail
    A woman was in her front yard, moving her lawnmower when her atractive blonde neighbour came out of his house and went straight to the mailbox. He opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little while later, he came out and again he checked his mailbox and angrily stormed back into his house. As the woman was getting ready to mow the lawn...he came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and slammed it closed. Puzzled by his actions the woman asked hin "Is something wrong?". To which he replied, "There certainly is!.......My stupid computer keeps saying "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"

August 28, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. rumors

R he can't drive.

August 28, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. :'(

I wish for death. It hurts too much.

August 28, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Pack

good looking guy.

August 28, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. fiddlesticks

The Bet
    A little old lady went into the Bank of Canada one day, carrying a bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, "It's a lot of money!" After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right!).The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, $165,000!" and dumped thecash out of her bag onto his desk. The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Ma'am, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?" The old lady replied, "I make bets." The president then asked,"Bets? What kind ofbets?" The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square." "Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!" The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?" "Sure," said the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!" The little old lady then said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 am as a witness?" "Sure!" replied the confident president. That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square, and that he would win the bet. The next morning, at precisely 10:00 am, the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet: "$25,000 says the president's balls are square!" The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls, and then asked if she could feel them. "Well, Okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure." Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president asked the old lady, "What the hell's the matter with your lawyer?" She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 am today, I'd have The Bank of Canada's president's balls in my hand.

August 28, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. b-rAN

He actually looks pretty hot in this pic! whoa! Being single looks good on him

August 28, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |