Rosie O'Donnell reveals details of private wedding
August 27th, 2012

Rosie O'Donnell reveals details of private wedding

When we were sending Rosie O'Donnell well wishes after her heart attack earlier this month, we should've also congratulated the newlywed.

In a post on her website Monday, O'Donnell revealed that she quietly tied the knot with fianceé Michelle Rounds in June.

The pair, who announced their engagement in December 2011, originally planned to marry in August, but had to move the date up after Rounds was diagnosed with desmoid tumors in June. In her post, O'Donnell described the condition as "a mysterious, rare - too often fatal disease that affects 3 in a million people."

The couple chose to exchange vows "in private before her surgery, just the two of us," on June 9.

The media personality herself has faced health-related hurdles, as she's recovering from a recent heart attack.

When they've both recuperated, O'Donnell and her new bride will "have the wedding of [our] dreams, surrounded by those we cherish," O'Donnell said. "When it rains ... things grow, like love and flowers ... humans too."

1. Big Shiz

Some people are gay and have ben sence it the start of time. So what,they dont affect you. There not going any where. your hate hurts you more than anyone else.

August 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. luv this couple

hope rose doesn't mess up...prnt-off

August 29, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  3. simpleton

fat gross gay.. there's nothing worse

August 29, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. mntlassist.

78 yr old man said when he ws a yng lass he would nver gt in bd with a pg lke tht ethr.

August 29, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. bd mve.

pk hiding plc

August 29, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  6. Leon Peris

The light helmet #8800 will help with heart attacks.

August 29, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. Michael Caliazzo

I will meet Richard Fore at my DOJO in Newark and Kick his ass!

August 29, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. anne

i wish healing for them and a lifetime of happiness. i'm getting married this weekend to my fiance and am so happy rosie and her wife are able to marry each other and have the same rights i will enjoy after this weekend. many blessings to them and their newly formed family!

August 29, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. jb2817

So the silver back got married? Big whoop

August 29, 2012 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
    • American

Even if she was straight do you really think any man would want to marry that pig!

August 29, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. Room 4repentance

"For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature."
    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient. They which commit such things are worthy of death." ( Rom 1: 26b, 28, 32) Repent b4 its too late!

August 29, 2012 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
    • soright

You are absolutely, spot on correct. But you know you just can't say that to people anymore. It no longer does any good, and it isn't stomached by the public. I believe there is even scripture foretelling that would happen. Something about not being able to endure sound doctrine, itching ears, turning away to their own lusts and such. How the bible could have foretold so many things without a supernatural component being attached somewhere in its 1000 yr span of being written is beyond me, but that's off topic and another discussion for another day.

August 29, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. crfl

like them

August 29, 2012 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  12. nokoolaidcowboy

Ok, we get it. Heart attack story, wedding story...someone is looking to get back on TV again!

August 29, 2012 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  13. Alex PK

Being a bitter little shrew is tough on the heart

August 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dirk

Her hair might look more lady-like but she's still a wart hog from Hell..........O'crap, now I'll have to go apologize to all the wart hogs in Hell...........why can't y'all keep this kinda "news" just out there in Hollyweird?

August 28, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Deb

Absolutely disgusting...RO looks like a white gorilla. Oh dat's nasty. Poor girl. I guess it's the money.

August 28, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Who Cares

This is not news, it is a mental illness it is totally disgusting and I just ate. Can there just be one day without a gay story?

August 28, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • booggalloo

To "Who Cares", You had better start getting use to it because it won't go away. Your bitterness is bound to make you an unhappy person. Wake up and smell the coffee.

August 28, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • ProudHeteroWhoLovesRainbows

Nope. CNN and other liberal news sites insist on daily shoving the gay agenda down our throats (pun intended).

August 29, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  17. forkinback

nah they have a prenup

August 28, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Oscar Pitchfork

I'M GUESSING IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY....

August 28, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  19. rosie's is on stage tonight--

pepto?

August 28, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. notr this time

rosie is not acting today

August 28, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Pat

Ms. O'Donnell has to report her own heart attack (?) and wedding to get attention. Why? Because no one else deems her newsworthy.

August 28, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • BAH!

That was a hilarious and true comment. She had two major life events, a heart attack and a sham wedding and no one gives a flying fruit loop! bahhahaha

August 28, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

Hmmmm, not newsworthy, yet you read the story *and* left a comment....this tells CNN that this item *is* newsworthy to you.

So your actions speak one way, and your words another.

You truly have no clue what you're doing, do you?

August 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda Brown

ITA! How in God's name does this homely woman end up with good looking blondes willing to marry her? Has to the money because she sure has nothing else going for her! She is a rude, nasty militant lesbian and while some people find her amusing I don't? And how many networks gave her her own show only to shut it down like Oprah did? She got canned from the View and while I don't watch any talk shows, this show is a biggie with audiences and her crass no class monologue could get on anyone's nerves? And like him or not, her treatment of Donald Trump was uncalled for! His hair is a bone of contention with him and thought what she said was downright rude and even after everyone in the world knew about it, she kept it up and going and I did not blame Donald from firing back! She does not care what she says and this is why she gets canned from her own shows, sooner or later the blond there might want to ask for alimony up front as Rosie is running out of networks and she is not like Oprah where one can have their own network?? So really who cares this broad tied the knot??? This is as bad as the Snooki birth!!

August 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Joe

Who in the world cares? Why waste space with this crap.

August 28, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. alfonds

Rosie– I love you.

August 28, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Danny Calaizzo

We are all proud of Rosie!

August 28, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Michael Calaizzo

Rosie is a Star with great nergy.

August 28, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pepto

whoever this moron is...i will never ever hurt you. i constantly have someone telling me they have power for my computers on a daily basis... this is not acceptable. whoever you are..i love you and i may have to take a glance at the bible myself tonight. Crys now..i am driving.

August 28, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Hetro

Pepto didn't help...still Vomiting

August 28, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  28. don't vomit. take a pepto rosie

August 28, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • alfonds

Will you please throw the first stone. Oh, I forgot you are perfect----

August 28, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  29. not going to do anything or hurt anyone

in life we need to be leaders not followers and not live a live of crushing people emotionally.
    conducting business as usual tomorrow..but i will have that name

August 28, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Hetro

Can I Vomit now ?

August 28, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  31. thanks so much everyone.

i'll keep you posted

August 28, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  32. and they know its a male also.

good bye-gotta go home.

August 28, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Hacker

we have the Hotmail H person..and he's still in my maching heading home... God Bless you

August 28, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  34. aftstup

i love rose and i think she's wonderful
    at least shes marrying a person she wants to be with and not a convenience.

August 28, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  35. toolmantim

this just in..... rosie Odonnell was eaten at a pork barbeque today! somebody put an apple in her mouth and the guest thought she was the main course!!

August 28, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. anna

Anyone who would marry this foul mouthed person must be really desperate.

August 28, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  37. rocky1

again if this jab is for me...what is everywhere–ff wants the baff and jerry wants the baff...doesn't mean i did it.
    for 48..they still do come around don't they. waiting on some other journey for myself.

August 28, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  38. itsallgoodnroanoke

Please Please Please tell me what when How does she pull thme and I am straight andcant get a damn man at all. I am hard working attractive nice giving and cannot find a good honest man and she wakes up and they r everywhere for her. MMM what is it!!!

August 28, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ah...

I am not a Rosie fan. I do believe that all people deserve equal rights. Why do non g ay people think they are better than those who are g ay? I'm not going to get into religion, but don't you think if god created them, they are his children, too? They deserve to live their lives without all the hate that is directed at them from those who are so judgmental. Wouldn't that be the teaching of the church? I've always been a live & let live kind of person. I do not judge people. I take the time to get to know them before I decide what my opinion is of them. For all you people who just hate them because they are different, you are missing out on a lot of really nice people. Sad that you can't get past your bigoted beliefs. Life is too short too harbor such hate for a group of people. But like I said before, this is more about equal rights under the law for me. By the way, I am straight, but I do support g ay marriage.

August 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  40. DaveinOhio

Two lesbians getting married is not news to me. It's sick.

August 28, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Mike

If they are both happy...great !!! The rest....who cares !!!

August 28, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  42. i could be wrong..

i don't think rosie is stuck with this person...they appear to be very happy

August 28, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  43. sorry for your troubles

your appear to be very depressed buggaloo-read the bible at lunchtime.

August 28, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • booggalloo

So sad that you don't have a sense of humor. I am a christian lesbian, in a 27yr relationship.
      Sounds like you may be the one who is depressed. God bless you always.

August 28, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  44. booggaloo

Congrats to Rosie and Michelle.

"Legalize gay marriage, everyone has the right to be miserable."...lol

August 28, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  45. No i don't get the impression she's a mucher...

she wants rosie for rosie–i'm sure rosie has a prenup..

August 28, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  46. Ro & relationship

i look at the large picture...they will try to stick it out because they are connected in a strange way. different characters are exciting and sweet.

August 28, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  47. Kris

This woman allegedly wasn't gay until she met Rosie. Her own father and people close to her were shocked at this union. I'm sorry but gold diggers come in all forms. I doubt Rosie was able to turn this woman gay-it's Rosie's money she wants. I do hope she is sincere in her love for Rosie but I do think Rosie rushed things a little. I will seriously give this union about a year before.

August 28, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  48. Love is first

there are women and men who are not mean't to be married..the want companionship.

August 28, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  49. depends--

Tom Cruise needs a break–he is better off living with someone than marriage.

August 28, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  50. ganan

Wow–how many times has Rosie been married-you'd think after 2 or 3 times she'd figure out that marriage just isn't her thing. Fickle in love Rosie???

August 28, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  51. same thing for lesbian women

ladies to you want to go home to a nutjob wife or girlfriend? no way-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

August 28, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  52. Lizzy10

Congratulations and best wishes to both brides.

August 28, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  53. after a day of pressure

i have to head home to pressure? I don't think so ... i want to have dinner, have a good time with my man and thats about it.

August 28, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  54. miklinhulic

LOVE IS GREAT THINGS IN THESE BOTH EARTH AND HEAVEN .GOD BLESS U ALL.

August 28, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  55. Fiasco

i would not get into a fiasco right outside my house...i want to relax not have constant interferences in my life.
    you have to hang with the right people...not disfunctional people

August 28, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • perennial2

Whereas, I don't hang with semi-literate 4th grade dropouts; the word is *dysfunctional* – likely on the first page of your family bible.

August 28, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • you had more time to proof this summer

i proof legal docs which are much more important then blogging on cnn

August 28, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  56. too bad...

you should not bash anyone unless they are bashing first...PERSON bashes people need to bash back at these trolls.
    billy joel closes his concerts with "and remember folks DONT TAKE SH-T FROM ANYONE"

August 28, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  57. Positive

we need positive energy types who give out strength and personality towards each other..not flat tires..i only go "there" when i have to–believe these types are not "invited"

August 28, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  58. anon

I got no problem with who a consenting adult wishes to associate with, or what they agree to do with each other, but the nastiness and bullying from the gay community in the name of " equal rights" has cost them a great deal of support. Eventually, the bullies will get bullied themselves, and the case with the rather juvenile, and hateful comments on here are further proof of that. Are their health problems due to a "sinful" lifestyle? Umm, could be, and yet I've known bad things to happen to those that are considered saintly and good. I guess we'll just have to accept as truth the old proverb about good and bad raining on the just and unjust.

So before bashing those who have nasty things to say about her, her "spouse" and their medical conditions, lets stop for a moment and realize all the years of nastiness and hateful bile that has come from this womans mouth that has led to the comments. As far as her spouse goes, well, I haven't heard anything from her, but we tend to get lumped in with our spouses all the time. Whenever someone gets arrested, a national outcry comes forth for the spouses arrest also. Ex: Sandusky, Murdoch, and ANY case involving any type of child abuse. It constantly happens with women who are married to less then steller MEN, so why should a lesbian couple be any different? Equal is equal.

August 28, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

HAHAHAHAHA....

I love how you find a problem with the bashing FROM the gay community, but you failed on every level by ignoring the bashing OF the gay community.

Why did you not speak to the number of evangelicals spouting their rhetoric about immorality and sin and going to hell.

You left all that out of your comment. It reduced your comments to nothing more than biased talking points.

August 28, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  59. lroy

Even if I knew them personally, I would not-repeat NOT-attend this fiasco even if it was in my backyard.

August 28, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Rebbeca

Good because I am sure they do not want unhappy negative people there!
      FYI: I doubt you are invited!

August 28, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  60. Willie12345

Who gets to play daddy ?

August 28, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • lroy

Probably Rosie since she's more masculine looking. That being said, this is not-repeat NOT-a marriage no matter what they think act or do. A marriage is between one man (male) and one woman (female) that's it.

August 28, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  61. Vad

Wow. That Michelle Rounds sure is a lucky lady!

August 28, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  62. Ugh

Once the poor woman wakes up and realizes that she might have married Jabba, she is going to sue that cow for kidnapping! Poor woman!

August 28, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  63. rosie and her girlfriend/wife

appear to be a wonderful couple

August 28, 2012 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Do you remember the how she spouted on about dick Cheney have a heart condition? Well I hope ole Dick Cheney gets to dance on her grave. Keep eating Rosie...keep eating, do us all a favor!

August 28, 2012 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  64. Doesn't anyone get embarrassed anymore

geeze..

August 28, 2012 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  65. pia

What in the world is all of this? Have we all gone mad?

August 28, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  66. Holly

STOP TYPING IN CAPS.

August 28, 2012 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  67. LEZBIANS..GET PRENUPS TOO...

VIOLA! DIDN'T YOU NOTICE I HAVE NOTHING ON THIS COMPUTER...

August 28, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |

71. 50 EMAILS WERE READ...HOWEVER I DON'T CARE

FATSO.

August 28, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  72. GOTCHA FATSO

August 28, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  73. Richard Fore

Proof that even Lezbo's are gold diggers, who the fu<k would marry Rosie.

August 28, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Janet

Richard, you are right! She must be a gold digger... Roe is a pig with a bad personality! I never liked her comedy and could not watch her attempts at talk shows. I was so glad that OWN got rid of her.

August 28, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Lol!

August 28, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  74. YOUR ARE ABUSING ME...

50 EMAILS WERE READ TODAY ON MY ACCOUNT–GET OFF THE COMPUTER..
    DRIVE ME CRAZY? NAHH.. WAIT UNTIL I FIND OUT WHO IT IS...
    GET OFF MY COMPUTER ...

WE ARE NOT RUNNING A FULL INVESTIGATION ...

August 28, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  75. BULLYING AND ABUSE

INVESTIGATION ON THIS IP ADDRESS AND WHO HAS AND WHO READ 50 ADVERTISMENT EMAILS
    AND FACEBOOK EMAILS....

August 28, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  76. ABUSE CHARGES ON MY EMAIL

50 EMAILS WERE OPENED UP..WHO DID THIS TO ME YOU ARE NOW HEADED TO ABUSE CHARGES
    AS SOON AS HOTMAIL RESPONDS...

August 28, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  77. HARRASSMENT CHARGES

THIS IS BULLYING AND HARRASSMENT...50 ADVERTISMENTS WERE READ...

THERE IS NO ACTING HERE...

August 28, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  78. 50 EMAILS ADVERTISEMENTS WERE OPENED UP

I AM ON THE PHONE AND THIS PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE...

August 28, 2012 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  79. gstlab3

JUST ONE WORD..,

"GROSS."

August 28, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  80. INVESTIGATION

I STILL CANNOT GET INTO MY HOTMAIL AND WE ARE NOW CONDUCTING AND INVESTIGATION
    I THINK I WILL GO TO THE NEXT LEAVE...GET OFF MY EMAIL OR YOU SUED..I AM TALKING TO
    HOTMAIL..YOU ARE ARE IN MY COMPUTER

August 27, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Jack

Everyone is cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

August 27, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  82. xou

ff called me from fhouse and said and it wasn't even scripted–fabulous...lol.

August 27, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  83. baresoon

xo

August 27, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Electra

Lol....oooo lordy...you people are funny.

August 27, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |

ha

August 27, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  89. YOUR STILL NOT OFF THE HOTMAIL PROBLEM

SHUT UP

August 27, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  90. cig

the ff/marine just called and said by far my dear an oscar winning performance...

August 27, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  91. garbage writing

all the way...

August 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. email interferences

in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit amen

August 27, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Brickcat

Too bad rosies mother didnt have a partial birth abortion..

August 27, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  94. salleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sara and most of the rest of you IDIOTS...learn to spell, punctuate, use proper grammar, and use your brains(?)
    before you keep writing comments again. What MORONS. As a person with at least a touch of intelligence, I find it
    horrifying to see the ignorance that abounds in this world. Go back to school or shut up.

August 27, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  95. jeff?

i mentioned i was in theater right?
    xou

August 27, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Neil

Go Rosie and your pretty bride. You two rock!

August 27, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  97. DON'T TAKE THIS DISCUSSION PERSONAL

we don't know each other remember?

August 27, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  98. hammer

if eddie was 20 years older i'd do him

August 27, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jeff

I want to marry my grandpa.

August 27, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  100. HOTMAIL

in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit amen

August 27, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Ahem

Rosie is looking saggy and baggy lately. Shows what being filled with hate and liberal doctrine will do for you. Why do you think the Wicked Witch of the West was green and her sister Glenda was fair and pretty? The bile and vitriol rise up and change you into an ugly pathetic creature.

August 27, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa Marie

Talk about, The bile and vitriol rise up and change you into an ugly pathetic creature. What do you think comments like that make you? How sad for you! {:-(

August 27, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Jen?

who cares? time for bed

August 27, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  103. sara

Well Marguerite then you join the New World. Im fine in the way i believe. Dont like to follow what is wrong and agree. Dont want to follow the world and end in hell. Theres happiness when you go the right Way. Jesus loves you! bye.

August 27, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  104. jennifer holland

Rosie, If you read this – please go away. You are past it and all attempts to remain in the limelight appears desperate and sad. You became sanctimonious and preachy in your fame and it is pathetic. No one cares if you are a lesbian – just live happily ever after with your partner – everyone had grown weary of you and your message. Jennifer

August 27, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  105. WHERE'S PARAGRAPH

LAYING LOW?

August 27, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  106. MARGUERITE

cut the head games...your mentioned fornication and adultry sounds like your having a problem..because rosie looks fine. now just shut up and go watch tv– don't worry about me..i like trees.

August 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Irvo

Hey Marguerite, The question wasn't aimed at you. I was asking the commenters why they would read the article if they were against Gay Marriage. I've never understood why someone would waste their time reading an article if they really weren't interested in the subject.

August 27, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Irvo

It's because it draws the bigots & the haters to respond. They can't keep their jaded opinions to themselves. It's not in their nature.

August 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  108. MARGUERITE

we are in a new world now...get into that world..

August 27, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  109. MARGUERITE

i am straight folks but i do feel that people need to be left alone and live the way they want to live...i know straight couples who are a mess...so if they are happy they have the right to be happy just like a straight couple.

August 27, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  110. MARGUERITE

why is fornication wrong...they are a couple...ARE THEY NOT?

August 27, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  111. MARGUERITE

its tv time. Adultry is wrong? this gay couple is not cheating. garbage writing.

August 27, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  112. MARGUERITE

garbage writing...no typos i'll give some bloggers that...the writing is basically garbage(not all bloggers..just the wordy
    ones)

August 27, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  113. MARGUERITE

freedom of speech huh? all garbage.

August 27, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  114. sara

Theres nothing wrong by a freedom of speach while we have it. If i make an opinion, so what. everyone else is doing it, right. We should know right from wrong. Its like stealing is wrong. Murder and rape is wrong. Adultery is wrong between a man and a woman who made their vows. Fornication is wrong. Abuse and disrespect is wrong towards parents and the elderly. Gays and lesbians its wrong. But I cant stop it. Its their life. I only give my opinion. Just as abortion is wrong. The outcome of that ordeal has left many women feeling guilty and scarred for life. Sometimes we just need to hear the opinios of others who care about others. And its good advise.

August 27, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  115. WHERE'S THE PARAGRAPH...MARGUERITE

nobody cares if they are gay or straight as long as they are happy.

August 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  116. MARGUERITE

this is moi talking this evening...don't give paragraphs of sh-t ...debate me the right way
    yea? where are you? paragraph troll.

August 27, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  117. monotrophic

DISCLAIMER: I support gay marriage enough to make this comment: Neither one of them is gay. The expression on each of their faces would drive a professional deception analyst frantic with questions and research. But, please, speculate. It's fun, and Rosie gets paid either way.

August 27, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  118. TO IRVO-FROM MARGUERITE

i did not say i was against gay marriage. you did not read what i said.

August 27, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Opinions

keep your politics to yourself for now...go relax and watch tv.

August 27, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Well

This is sort of a political story. Gay marriage. Personally, it is a non issue for me. You love who you love, and it's not up to me to tell you if it is right or wrong. All people should be able to lead happy lives. regardless of their se xual orientation. To me, this is all about equal rights. Everybody should have equal rights.

August 27, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Irvo

If you're against Gay Marriage why would you read the article? I'm sure you could have done something better with your time.

August 27, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Help Yourself--ok?

i'll say it again...i will not hurt this person(s) in anyway..it or they really needs to sit down with someone and figure why this is happening to THEM.

I'm not hurt because i don't care, i am hurt because you are so sad. ...God Bless You (i truly mean that)

August 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Blogging

i'm not going to hurt you because you are suffering as it is. lets continue the blogging world.

August 27, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  123. gay marriage- marguerite

i worked for a g-man for many years, he's the most darling young man i have ever met and one of the best bosses i ever had.....a relationship is a relationship...whoever it is.

August 27, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Nobody is going near you..this is blogging....

somebody appears paranoid...keep quiet and you really should not be with anyone.

whoever it is...we will not do anything to your..but i would suggest your need prayer. you need a priest to help you.

lets get back to the blog business.

August 27, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Keep Talking

you are a disfuntional person and whoever is with you should leave you.

August 27, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  126. paranoid

whoever it is..you really need to leave this person–if its more then you really all leave each other.

in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit amen

August 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Idiots all around

I like how you think detroits finest or what ever his name is is lying becaue he doesnt think like you. I respect his right to voice his opinion and I think it is unecessary for you to come at him the way you people are. I don't agree with you on the gay marriage thing finest but at least you dont result to pointless insults and even after you pointed out that is all they do they keep doing it. Wow.

August 27, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • So Idiot

What's this "you people" thing? Who exactly does that pertain to? People with functioning brains? He has every right to his opinion, and so do I. I would have never even commented until I read his. I felt the need to respond. Again, that's my right, too. He dragged politics into the Rosie story, not me. So go ahead & agree with him, that's your right , too. I just don't agree.

August 27, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  128. who said it was you?

paranoid?

August 27, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Message from Hotmail: you look so foolish-its funny now

It looks like someone else might is using your account To help you—and only you—get back into e-mail address we need to check all information.

that is the message that i received this evening..please take care of your health and your life.

August 27, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  130. sandyj

God will judge...not us!

August 27, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ugh

Should I wait for Santa's judgement too? Or maybe just the Easter Bunny? Dolt.

August 28, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  131. sara

sick, sick world. well what can we do about all these gay people running around all crazy. there is no morals or respect anymore. no wonder kids grow up confuse. two women and two men cant have babies. God didnt plan that. its just plain lust and dirty. read about sodom and gomorah in the bible. Dont like to hear the truth? well then, dont tell us your lies as an excuse. We dont judge its just common sense. God wont hear excuses. And it will be too late.

August 27, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • stan

sara, you are absolutely right. One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord, unfortunately it will be to late for many. People just want to live in sin and make all thier own rules. God is the judge of all. Blessings your way.

August 28, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  132. motowns finest

Moron, I dont care if you believe me or not. I told you I am not going to argue about it anymore. I am also indy, not repub or dem so I do not follow a party line. I do my own research from multiple sources and make an educated opinion. That being said I have seen what obama has done to this country and President Bush still gets the blame. How long does it take to get your act together? obama is not a leader just a finger pointer. obama is done.

August 27, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mo

Huh! I thought you were done arguing, yet here you still are, right? So, you make an educated opinion. Maybe that's your problem. You're not educated enough to form any kind of opinion. Vote for Romney if you want. That's your right. But, if you want to spout how much better he is, tell us his virtues instead of crap you just happen to hear. That's what an educated person would do.

August 27, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  133. mylife55

Really...who GAF?!

August 27, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  134. motowns finest

That is President Bush. I am not going to argue about where I am from with you anymore. Are you scared to realize a guy from Michigan is going to vote for Gov Romney? Realize your pressious obam is done? Ha! See you in November when I help toss obama.

August 27, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mo

Yeah, just what I thought. Throw something out there that you've heard a bunch of times from the GOP with no facts to back it up. Naw, you aren't from Detroit. Somebody from Detroit would have a few stones. Go ahead & vote, I'm going to cancel your out. Obama 2012

August 27, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  135. motowns finest

I am from Detroit, born and raised. This country is not back to what it was before obama. He lost us respect when he appologized for everything. America does not appologize. We run this world. Well we did till obama took over now we look weak and pathetic. VOTE ROMNEY! AND DON'T TELL ME WHERE I AM FROM!

August 27, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mo

You tell me one time Obama apologized to anyone. That is truly one worn out line. Did you not see the huge crowds he draws overseas? Did Bush ever draw any crowds, except protesters? You need to brush up on your world news a bit. I'll bet you're a birther, too. Naw, you aren't from Detroit.

August 27, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  136. martin

Why is there so much hate directed towards two people who have a commitment to love each other?

August 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • @martin

Because they are bitter,self righteous, & think they should pass on the morals to the rest of us heathens. Apparently, we aren't smart enough to understand life like they do.

August 27, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  137. motowns finest

how about they keep their bedrooms out of our living rooms? be gay all you want i dont care nor do i need or want to hear about it. and obama sain? respected? this country has lost so much respect under him.

August 27, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frogs Don't Dance

What part of private ceremony did you not quite understand? Maybe flick off the television, shut down the computer and pick up a book, but wait, something offensive to your delicate sensibilities is probably in a book too.

August 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mo

No, that would have been under Bush. We have now regained our standing in the world. You must be some redneck from the south, huh?

August 27, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  138. warren

Vote obama. Keep this country sane and respected by the world. And you losers need to stay out of people's bedroom. Just cause nothing happen in yours!

August 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  139. HELEN

Love heals all. On grays ladies!!!!!

August 27, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  140. MontanaTrace

Everyone should have some happiness. Everyone. On a side note: I'll be happy if she stays off TV. Of course, I can always change the channel and will.

August 27, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  141. motowns finest

When Gov Romney become President next January he will do the right thing and get rid of gay marriage. obama has done nothing but divide this country and destroy it values and morals. Vote President Romney and get rid of obama

August 27, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mo

You aren't from Motown. No self-respecting resident from Detroit would vote for Romney. Maybe the rich suberbs, but not Detroit. People won't forget about what Romney said about the auto bailout. That applies to Michigan Ohio, Illinois, states that benefit from jobs that are or directly linked to the auto industry. Exactly what does Romney even stand for. I only know of a few things. Tax cuts for the rich, lower taxes on corporations, & ending all restrictions on energy companies. Other than that, what does he stand for?

August 27, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Paul Ryan

Tumors, heart attacks, face turning into a witch – these are all mysterious diseases of sudden onset that can be caused by pursuing a lesbian lifestyle.

August 27, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Obamasucks

Poor Michelle

August 27, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Tampabay

I can imagine the honeymoon. Hear the champagne bottle pop, pour the bubbly, and just hug and laugh. Then things get hot and soon the clothes come off and love is in the air! Then suddenly, Rosie has chest pains, and Michelle goes for the Bayer aspirin. And Rosie feels better and then they both watch the sunshine at their feet thru the window, hugging and kissing!

August 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  145. bill

I just love how you people spew such filth and hate and insults simply because we do not agree with you. no valid counter point. just a diatribe of insults.

August 27, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  146. UMAKEMESICK

The people (riff raff) posting the negative comments about this article need to go back to your trailer, grab your overweight, toothless and ugly spouse and head down to the "Golden Corral" for some 'troff" feeding. Jesus would want you to do it!

August 27, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  147. beezy

this is just an absolute obamanation. gay "marriage" is just an absolute travesty. no matter tho because is a faux marriage.

August 27, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barry

Beezy you are a great reason to keep abortion legal. Your mother could have done the world a huge favor.

August 27, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • George

Yeah, there were no gays before Obama took office!!!!

August 28, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  148. oingo boingo

as long as they are happy

August 27, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  149. bill

so u result to insults because i dont agree with you? or are you just mad cuz rosie didn't pick you?

August 27, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  150. bill

its not a real wedding people. not to mention it is disgusting

August 27, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Red Pison

Rosie's wedding buffet was also labeled as private.

August 27, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Susie

Rosie O'Donnell reveals details of private wedding. What a *oron! It's a private wedding and yet she's revealing the details? Just another example of stupidity

August 27, 2012 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Tanya

I hope all good things for them. They both have health issues and to have someone to be with you and love you through it all is a wonderful thing.

August 27, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  154. AC

rosie's hair looks much better and more ladylike. LOL

August 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Jango Fett

It would not last...they would spend too much time comparing wiener sizes..

August 27, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Ann

I'm glad she is doing better. I wish she would get married to Tom Cruise though. That would be something !

August 27, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |