Today's news you might've missed:
- Be cool, everyone - you'll still get to send Britney Spears your wedding gifts of hair extensions and flip-flops (for those times she's lacking at the nearest gas station, obviously). The new "X Factor" judge and her fiancé Jason Trawick are still on track to walk down the aisle, an unnamed source has promised to People magazine. Which is all well and good, but here's the real news: Apparently, those other two weddings don't count for dog turds. "Even though Britney has been married before, she looks at her wedding to Jason as her real wedding," the source said, emphasis theirs. [People]
- Tim Burton's "Frankenweenie" is London-bound, as it's set to open the London Film Festival October 10. [The Guardian]
- No Jimmy Fallon for the Oscars, but the ceremony has found a pair of producers. "Chicago" and "Hairspray" team Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are on deck to produce the February 24 awards show. [NYT]
- Everyone's slowly starting to emerge from Stew Scandal 2012, and at least they're looking no worse for the wear.
Cheating Director Rupert Sanders' wife Liberty Ross does appear to have misplaced her wedding ring in all the hoopla, though ... [Us Weekly]
- If you want to live like a blue-eyed soul singer - and who wouldn't? - Justin Timberlake's 3 bed, 3.5 bath NYC penthouse in SoHo is reportedly on the market. [Trulia Luxe Living]
- Chris Hemsworth's "Thor" has found his nemesis in Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who'll play Algrim the Strong/Kurse, who, in his latter form, is a villain who becomes twice as strong as Thor. Hemsworth talked frankly about what he had to do to bulk up for "Thor," so we can only imagine how buff Akinnuoye-Agbaje will have to get for "Thor 2." [Variety]