Today's news you might've missed:
- We won't ever be able to see Daniel Day Lewis as anyone other than Abraham Lincoln, thanks to these promo shots from Spielberg. (OK, so we're being dramatic but still - Day Lewis' transformation is dramatic!) "Lincoln" is scheduled to arrive November 16.
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "Glee" star NeNe Leakes has revealed her "secret" granddaughter in the latest issue of In Touch - but it's not like NeNe had to keep this "secret" in for long. Little Bri'asia was just born in June. [In Touch Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian, sex tape star extraordinaire, has been tagged by one Julian St. Jox as the third party in a three-way that St. Jox claims happened when Kardashian was a mere 20 years old. We don't even need for this to be true; the rumor alone has satisfied our "WTF" quota for the day. [RadarOnline]
- Elisabeth Moss is the latest celebrity to chop off her hair and go platinum blonde ... dare we say it, has Miley Cyrus started a trend?
- And now, for your Taylor Swift news:
- She didn't crash a wedding with boyfriend Conor Kennedy, regardless of what you've heard. A "Kennedy matriarch" has reportedly said the country pop star was not invited to a family wedding over the weekend, but a rep for the singer says that Swift is not the Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson variety of wedding attendee. [Vanity Fair]
- She also set a record for digital sales with her single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" ... [NYT]
- AND she topped the Billboard Hot 100 with that same song, marking her first Hot 100 No. 1. Swift officially has free reign to turn up Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day." [Billboard]