While you were working ...
August 22nd, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We won't ever be able to see Daniel Day Lewis as anyone other than Abraham Lincoln, thanks to these promo shots from Spielberg. (OK, so we're being dramatic but still - Day Lewis' transformation is dramatic!) "Lincoln" is scheduled to arrive November 16.
    • "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "Glee" star NeNe Leakes has revealed her "secret" granddaughter in the latest issue of In Touch - but it's not like NeNe had to keep this "secret" in for long. Little Bri'asia was just born in June.  [In Touch Weekly]
    • Kim Kardashian, sex tape star extraordinaire, has been tagged by one Julian St. Jox as the third party in a three-way that St. Jox claims happened when Kardashian was a mere 20 years old. We don't even need for this to be true; the rumor alone has satisfied our "WTF" quota for the day. [RadarOnline]
    • Elisabeth Moss is the latest celebrity to chop off her hair and go platinum blonde ... dare we say it, has Miley Cyrus started a trend?
  •  And now, for your Taylor Swift news:
    • She didn't crash a wedding with boyfriend Conor Kennedy, regardless of what you've heard. A "Kennedy matriarch" has reportedly said the country pop star was not invited to a family wedding over the weekend, but a rep for the singer says that Swift is not the Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson variety of wedding attendee. [Vanity Fair]
    • She also set a record for digital sales with her single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" ... [NYT]
    • AND she topped the Billboard Hot 100 with that same song, marking her first Hot 100 No. 1. Swift officially has free reign to turn up Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day." [Billboard]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sokman

Yet you still take the time to read & comment lol.

August 24, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Sokexpert

be quiet sokman or change your name, your one big blogging bore.

August 24, 2012 at 5:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sokman

Yeah yeah yeah you'll have all our white women & we'll all be one mixed race. I'm starting to see why the music career never took off. If its anything like your posts on these blogs they probably thought they were listening to a broken record. Uh, you missed a spot of bird shlt on the window. Be a good boy & get that won't you... Here's a shiny nickle

August 23, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Cinderfella--

didn't think i smelled and said if i change my mind he will make time......go smell yourself.

August 23, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 10yrs

took you 10 years to get a white woman's phone number? boy your slow...

August 23, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

it took me 10 secands to get your girls number.but I through it away cuz that bit ch is smelly.and sence it's you sokdikman pretending to be me next time im going to let that bit ch know your a male ho.

August 23, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

Dude, if she comes with her own p0rn star playtoy I'm so there :-D

August 23, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  7. Big Shiz

Wish I was a little bit taller, Wish I was a baller. Wish I had a white girl with a phone so I could call her. Took me 10yrs to come up with that

August 23, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. ah...

I was shocked to learn (not really!) that Kimmy K. has no morals at all! According to the link, she went to this party with her husband. She then went & had s ex with a lady p0rn star, then the guy p0rn star joined in. What ever floats your boat, Kimmy. I wonder what her husband was doing (or who) while she was banging the p0rn stars. I hope someday she has children, and they ask their mommy what she did when she was growing up. Now, there's a real role model for kids! Now to Sokman. You said you liked them the dirtier the better. I think she's your gal! lol

August 23, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Electra

I'm not a fan of hers but I'm not buying his story. This fool might just want his 15 mins of fame. He took long enough to crawl out from under his rock to tell his story. Maybe the p¤rn business is not too kind to him anymore. Maybe his family jewels are hanging too low and not needed on camera anymore..lol.

August 23, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

That could be very true. I did google the guy, because I had no idea who he was. I really don't know what he'd have to gain from this, but you never know. Tomorrow I will have forgotten his name, but Kimmy will always be here. I'm just surprised that her mother didn't attend with her. Sounds like something that would be up her alley. That family certainly does have a thing for black guys. Again I say, to each his own!

August 23, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Whatever float their boat. Enjoy your day.

August 23, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

@Electra- Thanks! Same to you!!

August 23, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. I shall say goodnight with a joke......

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children."You all have obsessions," he observed.To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."He turned to the second Mom. "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."He turns to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers, "Come on, D¡ck, we're leaving.

." GOODNIGHT!

August 22, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TWITTERN T

NITEY NITE MISS SB!!! NITEY NITEZ!!

August 22, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. TWITTERN T

EXCELLENT!!!

August 22, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jermaine Washington

Abraham be da man
    He not act like Charlie Chan
    He freed all da peoples
    He likes da jam made of chereeples
    Chereeples be so fine
    People give em on Valentine
    Dey taste like cantaloupe
    Lest not act like dopes
    Woooord.

August 22, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jamal

Word dude. My brutha from anutha mutha. It'll be cool to check out some new Abraham Lincoln flick. Honest Abe be da maaaan

August 22, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Danitra

I don't hate anyone sistas. I thought Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter though. Just saw him on PPV puting some Buffy type slayings on some evil vampiric oldies.

August 22, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. buck nekkid

I also did a s3x tape with kim k before I was on Seinfeld. It was buried because she was so bad and unenthusiastic about the whole thing. Maybe Kanye can make her "holla" better than me.

August 22, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. shark

why can you stop hating?

August 22, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. .•|•.

"Kim Kardashian, s3x tape star extraordinaire"...awwww poor Kim, she'll never live that 1 down, will she?

August 22, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |