Before you make plans with your DVR for Wednesday night, consider making a date with Bradley Cooper instead.
His action-comedy-romance “Hit and Run” hits theaters on Hump Day, and word on the World Wide Web is that it’s pretty darn funny.
Here’s what else you shouldn’t miss this week:
- The finale of “Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition” airs at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Or check out a new episode of “Keeping up with the Kardashians” on E! at 9.
- Tune in to see who gets kicked off ABC’s “Bachelor Pad” at 8 p.m. ET.
- “Stars Earn Stripes” airs on NBC at 9 p.m. ET.
- Need a laugh? watch Maya Rudolph on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
- See what A is up to on ABC Family’s “Pretty Little Liars” at 8 p.m. ET.
- Watch the newly-engaged Jimmy Kimmel chat with Jordin Sparks about “Sparkle” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Did you miss the first season of “Revenge”? Pick up the first season on DVD and get ready for season 2, which premieres next month.
- DJ Khaled’s “Kiss the Ring” also drops today.
- It’s couples’ night on late night TV. Dax Shepard will drop by “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
- Meanwhile, the lovely Kristen Bell pays a visit to Jimmy Fallon.
- Both Shepard and Bell, along with Cooper, star in “Hit and Run,” which hits theaters tonight.
- Catch Charlize Theron on “Conan” tonight.
- It was recently reported that actress Zoe Saldana will star in the Nina Simone biopic. We wonder if she’ll talk about it on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”?
- In theaters today: The Joseph Gordon-Levitt-starrer “Premium Rush” and Ashley Greene’s horror flick “The Apparition.”