Evelyn Lozada files for divorce
August 14th, 2012

Evelyn Lozada files for divorce

The saga of Evelyn Lozada's marital dispute with football player Chad Johnson (formerly Ochocinco) has reached a breaking point.

The same day she released a statement saying she hoped her new husband would seek help after this past weekend's alleged altercation, reality star Lozada has filed for divorce. The couple have been married for six weeks.

Lozada's attorney, Michael Gilden, said, "My only comment on the matter is that given recent events in my client’s life, she has decided to file for divorce and move forward with her life."

Evelyn Lozada: Domestic violence is not OK

Initially, there were plans for Lozada and Johnson to have their own show on VH1, the network that also hosts Lozada's ensemble reality program "Basketball Wives." Those plans have swiftly dissolved after a dispute over the weekend that led to Johnson's arrest and allegations of domestic violence.

In a statement Tuesday, Lozada said she is "deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me." She added, "It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not OK and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well."

CNN continues to pursue comment from Johnson.

VH1 pulls 'Ev and Ocho' from schedule

Miami Dolphins cut Chad Johnson after head-butting arrest

1. Yea and knew already--

thanks.

May 19, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lauren

Oh Please! coming from the queen of domestic violence, she's always trying to beat someones a**, i love her but damn!

May 19, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. desperate house wife

there are so many nowadays why did this surprise anyone....

August 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. truth

gold digging Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 16, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leykis Listener

6 weeks, awful short. Watch her try to get half his money just like tom leykis always talks about. Listen to Tom through Tixati. Tixati Rules!

August 18, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

SKY TRADEMARK IS "I DO NOT CURSE – NEVER HAVE I IN A BLOG. AND I TELL THE TRUTH, IT MAY HURT BUT
    NO TIME TO LIE – – AND IT'S A FACT....
    NOW BACK TO THESE TWO ADULTS, PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH
    A IMMATURE FOOL YOU WILL LOOSE CONTROL....BEING IMPERFECT WE ALL WILL MAKE MISTAKES...BUT
    WE FALL WE GET UP AND GET HELP....CHAD YOU LIFE IS NOT OVER, IN FACT IT IS JUST BEGINNING
    SURE IT GOING TO BE HARD, BUT YOU GOT THE SUPPORT OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SOMETHING
    MISS ADD DOES NOT HAVE...(HER FRIENDS THING SHE BLEW IT THIS TIME)
    SO THE FOOTBALL TEAM LET YOU GO...THERE ARE MANY OTHERS WHO WANT YOU...AND IF THEY DON'T
    MAN THIS IS AMERICA YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE...BECAUSE IN THE BACK OF EVERY ONES MIND
    THEY KNOW YOU GOT SET UP...

August 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. fuego

she's not going to get that much because the marriage has only been 6 weeks. if there is a child then that's where he'll have to pay up.

August 16, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. HO

i don't think she's a ho...but i do think she's money hungry and hope there is a pre-up

August 16, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. Isis

Chad had his childrens' mother who wanted to be with him and remain a strong family. Yes they had the bouts with each other, but what relationship doesn't? He got exactly what he deserved. He didn't want what was good, he wanted this trash. His childs' mother wouldnt have thought twice about getting him arrested, because I highly doubt it would have gotten to that point. C'mon Chad, Evelyn? I know PU55y is good, but it's not like you cant find good pu55y ever again. Now look at you. Keep the ho3s in the club, you can't turn a ho3 into a housewife, this phrase does not need to keep being reiterated. Now you've lost your job, respect and your morals all in one day, all for a ho3....Good Job

August 16, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. no halanajane

the only time he should be tapping you on the a-ss is for fun times. have you been struck by anyone? yop sound like you may have.

August 16, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Obama is doing to medical marijuana patients what Hitler did to the Jews... shut down all the shops and wait for us to be taken to concentration camps – thanks Adolf Obama...!

August 16, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. no halanajane

the only time he should be tapping you on the a-ss might be for fun and that would. have you been struck by anyone?

August 16, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  11. SKY

nobody cares who the f-ck you are, especially me

August 16, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. halanajane

This was a discussion about everlynn and Chad how did race become the main importance of this discussion dam some ppl.its simple. And for the record black ppl white ppl all ppl can have an issue with domestic violence. Its notc a race thing yes I read some of the comments I know white men that beat their women to a bloody pulp.

August 15, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SKY

LISTEN SKY WRITES IN CAPS BECAUSE SKY IS SKY AND DO WHAT SKY WANTS...
    LONG TIME AGO I LEARN, BE YOURSELF, LET NO ONE PUT YOU IN THEIR MOLD.
    AND BY THE WAY, RICH PEOPLE TALK AND EAT THEY WAY THEY WANT
    MANNER, WE LET YOU WANT A BE IMPRESS MAKES FOOLS OUT OF
    YOURSELVES AND WE SIT AND WATCH......I CAP BECAUSE I WANT TO...
    AND YOU DO READ WHAT I WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO READ
    WHAT I GOT TO SAY.....

August 15, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Name*halanajane

Now being a woman and a survivor of domestic violence I donot condone it in anyway from a male or female.everlynn lozado did what she felt she had to do.which was have him arrested and file for divorce I think she should talk to him before they finalize everything because the marriage is very fresh and ppl do make mistakes when their angry.we can push too hard sometimes we seen how everlynn gets mad on bbw

August 15, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Lynda

I am just soooo disappointed in HIM for allowing himself to get mixed up with this creature. She was and is BAD NEWS and has a history of a violent temper. She is tooo jealous and she freaked out. Chad....you didn't need this trouble and you went for it anyway......why why why. Now...neither one of you has an income. men men men

August 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  16. LOLStupid

I'm not sure which is worse – the article or the morons posting underneath in the comments section.

August 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  17. susan

She is nothing more than a golddigger and thankfully her fame will be over soon.

August 15, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Po Boy

You don't dig for gold in a salt mine! Chad is all out of gold, so she was stupid if she was after his!

August 15, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Boinking BIll

Jeeez, he was a fool for marrying a black woman in the first place.

August 15, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Comments like these are of the utmost ignorance. Especially when they are false. Just so you don't go any further being under the wrong impression I just wanted to let you know that she is Latina. Puerto Rican to be exact. Get it right before you start typing next time.

August 15, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • You wrong

First, she's hispanic white, not black. Second, I'd pay to watch them cage fight, nekkid.

August 15, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • why?

she isn't black, and what do your mean by saying that???

August 15, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • dabears

She is not black idiot did you even read her name?

August 15, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • who????

Guess your comment is meant to ignite verbal chaos.

August 15, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • TX Hispanic

Regardless of whether she's Latina, Hispanic, White or Black, ...she gives women of any Latin ethinicity a bad name!

August 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • queenie

Dear Bill

She's not Black, she is Hispanic

August 15, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Necole

She isn't black she is latina... hence the last name Lozada and secondly, Black women are wonderful.

August 15, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

First of all, Evelyn Lozada is not "Black" get your facts straight!!!!

August 16, 2012 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth hurts

She is Puerto Rican. And you are just a fool. Make that a racist fool.

August 16, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  19. Boo

Maybe if these two media wh*res would pay more attention to their marriage instead of being on tv, they could work it out.

August 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Al

The GOLD DIGGER fled when she realized there was no more gold to be dug......

August 15, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • steelergal

OK, she's a cow, but are you REALLY trying to absolve The Athlete Formerly Known As Ochocinco from responsibility for his repulsive ways? How often do you beat YOUR wife, I wonder?

August 15, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

Do you honestly think if she was after money that she would have married a washed-up, out of work wide receiver? Good grief.

August 15, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mordor

Hello, innocent until proven guilty ring a bell? Who says he beat her? Her? Ever heard of self defense? Her big mouth is provocative. And this is not about money – I am certain there was a tightly drafted prenuptial agreement specifically protecting the premarital assets of each party, and she's not getting more than that. I hope they invested wisely. They each strike me as diminishing assets: He's old, runs slow, and can't catch, and she's getting fatter and uglier as the clock ticks.

August 15, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • TX Hispanic

She was after her 15 min of fame & she got it. Regardless of the fact of who she married.

August 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Nelson Colorado Springs, Cp

It's more to this that's being said. Both Evelyn Lozada and Chad Johnson should have been arrested on allegations of domestic violence not just Mr. Johnson

August 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. rainbowcutiee

i knew this marrige was not goin to last long...because Evan has much more things to do den to follow behind him and then his very childish and expect everyone else to do his work for him...she did right be divorcin him.but my problem is why she just didnt get to know the real him first before they took the big step..maybe Jen was right!!! But keep the drama up makes me tune in more:)

August 15, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • missy4544

OMG, get a life! You want to 'tune in'? Get a hobby

August 15, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • DoWhat?

the word you want is not den...or even "then"....it's than. You are comparing two things...one is better than the other....

August 15, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jay

This is utterly rediculous... How is she going to make it seem like he's a demon and she on "So Called Basketball Wives" acting like a wet monkey begging for a banana! This is just the most disgusting story ever!

August 15, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Leonard Edelen

This world is a screwed up place. Women of color usually get their ass kicked by their men, and white women usually end up in the landfill or at the bottom of a lake somewhere, Also let's not forget that Aruba has become known as the land of the disappearing white woman. All this behavior is wrong, so don't go trying to make it a race issue.

August 15, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • shirley pankey

i totally agree

August 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • who????

..... women of color usually.................................
      where are you getting this false information? it must be an assumption, it is not accurate

August 15, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. David

I can't say that I am upset over this. If you have ever watched the show with those women they argue..fist fight and act like a bunch of uneducated..classless women. So she got excalty what she dishes out.

August 15, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. tj

SHE IS A "NON--_mother^*((*%$#) FACTOR" LOL!!!

August 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. thelynn

I JUST REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT SHE WILL APOLOGIZE TO HER EX FRIEND JEN WHO IN ALL HONESTY PREDICTED THAT , YOU REALLY WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND BUT -DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO JUMP UP AND MARRY A GUY OR GAL NOW DAYS TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE-AFTER A CERTAIN AGE YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO. I REMEBER SEEING THAT SHE QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT EXTRAS IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND SHE SAID DURING THE CONVERSATION,' BUT WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE HER-UMMMM HELLO GREEN FRICKIN LIGHT!

August 15, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • MajeztyRene

Jennifer is a shady individual and a fake friend. Jennifer is glad this happened to Evelyn because she's jealous of her. On the other hand Evelyn ruined Chad's life with her nonsense. She KNEW exactly what she was getting when she started the relationship with him. She is extremely violent herself from what I've seen on the show and there's no question she attacked Chad first. She needs to woman up and stop hiding like Rhianna did.

August 15, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. alleycat

I mean really, how long was this marriage. People need to take marriage more seriously!!!! All that money in the crapper. I mean really has he been hanging out with Chris brown and ron artest.

August 15, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  29. ah...

I did a little googling on this incident. According to what I read, Chad was having a fling during the 4 months before the marriage (if you call 6 weeks a marriage!). So right up front, this woman knew he was going to unfaithful, especially if he said that he would fool around openly. She knew it too if she said, if you're going to use it, wrap it. According to the incident report, they started arguing at a restaurant about the condom receipt. This continued until they got home. She claims he head butted her in front of their house. She then fled to the neighbors house. So again I ask, did anyone actually see this altercation? It never says in the articles. If nobody saw it, who knows who hurt who. I know she did have a gash on her head, but doesn't mean she didn't initiate the headbutt. According what you all have said, she is known to have a temper problem. He also was prosecuted for hitting his girlfriend 10 years ago. All I got to say, this was a match made in heII. Personally, they are getting what the both deserve. That's karma for you!

August 15, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  30. citizenUSA

Allright! Now's my chance. Maybe Chad can't handle her but I can, or at least willing to try.

August 15, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • claybigsby

LOL you dont have enough money for her.

August 15, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Retired Military Officer

Good luck with 'handling her'.

For that matter......good luck with even getting the opportunity to handle her (LMAO) .

August 15, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

How would you know? If that makes you feel better...

August 15, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

Retired Military Officer,

Yeah, the second thing you said.

August 15, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  31. these 2

he won't have to dish out to much money–his career will move along and she'll find a somone else if she hasn't already

August 15, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  32. truefax

He obviously didn't hit her hard enough.

August 15, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  33. Observer

This is unfortunately all too common among your coloreds. He's abusive and she's a shrew. Self perpetuating cycle? Perhaps.

Sad though.

August 15, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

Observer,

You must 90 years old to be using a word like, "colored". Are you transparent?

August 15, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • crissy

Obsever,
      Maybe you should take some time and observe "non-coloreds" . Last time I checked violence crosses all races. And to be quite honest I generally see more domestic violence, including domestic homicide and suicide/homicide with caucasians. I'm bi-racial, so I judge fairly on both sides and I always find it funny that white people are so quick to be judgmental about other races, but when I'm out in public THIER kids act the worse, in general THEY are more common to be serial killers and serial rapist and you see more WHITE pediphiles, crazy WHITES shooting up movie theatres and schools. So please consider your on race's down falls before judging others.

August 15, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • mommie3

You racist bastsrd, as is black people are the only couples that deal with domestic violence. Idiot go jump off a bridge

August 15, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • e5cnn

Get some education "Observer" wow

August 15, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • shirley pankey

observer and among your people of ignorance, where is natalie holloway and Drew peterson's wife, and where was Laci and Connor (unborn child) found after Scott decapitated her, your kind kill and dump and remarry to kill an dump some more. just like the other commentor said yours end up in landfills, missing in Aruba, or in some body of water. your kind don't believe in just slapping around like the people of "coloreds"

August 15, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • susanh

it amazes me how people make assumptions about various ethnic groups that are false and groundless, if you want to state facts about domestic violence look up the actual statistics.... domestic violence does not discriminate on where it finds a home, in fact it has no color or income guideline, it doesn't care if you are black or white, rich or poor........

August 15, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jamie

Don't get it twisted, you Caucasian people do the same thing, but you try to hide it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 16, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  34. Loki

Being married only 6 weeks will not translate into a lot of money in the divorce proceedings. He's such a fool to marry a nasty woman and endanger his career.

August 15, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • TX Hispanic

Endanger his career? What career? He's already been cut. Maybe he should try finding a home w/the Dallas Cowboys, they're always taking screwed up players who have a big ego but can't play worth a damn!

August 15, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. pia

You Americanos are so – how you say? Weird? I came to your country to – how you say ? See my dreams. But no longer do I stay. I want to speake to my abuelita in my beloved Mexico so I go and hop on my banana boat now. Adois mis amigos.

August 15, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  36. Fuego

i agree they both need therapy.. Lord knows what they could do to each other next for goodness sakes.
    my parents are married for years and say once it gets to this type of a mess in a marriage, they must separate.

August 15, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  37. Thunda

Just like a lot of you, I believe that she initiated this attack. She has a violent history that has been displayed on television. Im sure that the ones from BB Wives agree as well. There was a reason that Antoine Walker didnt marry her. Chad should have followed suit, now his career has been impacted by this woman's violence.

I truly don't understand why Shauney wont fire her? Sometimes forget about the rating for a sec, we all dont want to see all this fighting. VH1 do your part and have this mentally disabled person removed from all shows.

August 15, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  38. tight situation

she'll get her money and be gone.. i agree.

August 15, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  39. open&closecase

as soon as she gets her check she will meet someone else-she strikes me as the type that could care less.

August 15, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  40. rom2894

Chad is a first class idiot, but even he did not deserve the treatment from the self promoter Lozada.

August 15, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  41. Tom Leykis

NEVER stick your p-e-n-i-s into crazy. He violated that axiom. That woman is a certified violent nutjob.

August 15, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • nate

sure that's the rule men every where live by, believe that and i have some swamp land to sell you

August 15, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  42. snowdogg

The happy couple that wasn't.

August 15, 2012 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  43. SSS

Bottom line, Chad is a cold country bamma for a couple of reasons:

1. He shouldn't have married her.
    2. He's hot, like a rat, always in the news, and needs attention.
    3. Get rid of the bamma azz grill
    4. He should have just hit it, and treated her like the cold freak that she is.

August 15, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  44. Ron31

Well, Well, Well, Poor Evelyn. What goes around, comes around. I remember watching Basketball Wives and in one episode she stated that she banged another cast member's husband while that cast member was still married to him. I also remember in another episode where Chad said he sleeps with other women. She already knew his lifestyle before she married him so that what she gets.

August 15, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  45. Ann

There is no way I condone domestic violence, but I don't condone gold-digging either. From what I hear he's lucky to have her filed for divorce and it's too bad that he lost so much as a result of being involved with her at all. Gold-diggers have their plans all laid out in advance and in this case when it took a different turn (no reality show, no football contract, no husband), she took another– next! I'll bet you there will be one. Robin Givens anyone? These men need lessons and advice in how to stay away from these types.

August 15, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Renee

I agree with what you are saying, at the same time she was stupid enough to marry this big mouth no talent moron. My blind dog could see where this "relationship" was headed before the wedding. They both need help!

August 15, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  46. aceeboy

He likes attention and he got it. This is/was a marriage of benefit to both individuals except one is walking away with all the benefits of a 6 week legally binding mistake and the other has loss more than he probably ever anticipated. I actually believe she head butted him to set him up for divorce over a purchase that was probably common place within their relationship. It's really amazing but very sad what narcissism has done to so many people within this world.

August 15, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Criminy

What channel is that Basketball Wives show on? You make me want to watch it.

August 15, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Diana

Look, I don't know what happened with these two but I have watched Basketball Wives in the past and stopped watching because this woman would haul off and hit other women so many times I've lost count. Windy Williams even asked women to stop watching because of the violence. This woman is mean and nasty and turns on her friends of many years at any given moment. I'm sorry but I believe Chad over her because of her past moments of violence.

August 15, 2012 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Diana, ok, she was violent, but what about him? He has a past history of abusing woman too. Are we supposed to excuse that just because she is a b*tich? He ain't exactly classy.

August 15, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  48. Lee EVan Tabas

She is all wise and knowing.

August 15, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  49. Dixiered

He's a loser!

August 15, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  50. BradKT

Chad had a rough week. He got cut by his NFL employer, lost his reality TV show and now his wife has filed for divorce.

That was one expensive head butt.

The boy is a fool!

August 15, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
    • doubledees

She's a ho – after all, she bragged that she banged him on their first date.........goes to show you her lack of morals.

August 15, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Flatsguide

Just how stupid can Ochostinko really be?
      A 39 year old, on the bubble for being cut from a 1 year trial position on a mediocre football team that he can't make, leaving a condom receipt in the family car, married to a gold digger that loves attention. The wife finds the receipt for the condoms and gets 3 stiches from a headbutt.
      His next professional uniform should have a big red nose that honks, and clown shoes. What a moron!

August 15, 2012 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  51. SKY

LISTEN FACE THE FACTS, THIS WOMEN HAS SHOWN A HISTORY OF VERBAL ABUSE AND VIOLENCE....
    NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND IS GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET A WOMEN OR MAN BASH THEIR HEAD IN...
    YOU PROTECT YOURSELF.... I THINK IF HE GOT A GOOD LAWYERS AND PROVE HE HAS NO RECORD
    OF VIOLENCE OR ABUSE UNTIL HE MET HER...LOOK INTO GIRLFRIENDS PASS....
    MAN YOU GOT SET-UP. DAY ONE WHEN SHE BECAME VIOLENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE CALL 911 FIRST.

August 15, 2012 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

If you turn off the caps, we may bother reading your posts.

August 15, 2012 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • BOTTOM LINE

Here's the bottom line. No woman should be talking back. Simple as dat. Who does she think she is bustin my man's chops?! She got what she deserved....a black forehead to her (semi) black forehead. The good news is....you won't be able to see the bruise. Peace out.

August 15, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • mike

Maybe you should turn off your caps lock, and read. He has been arrested for domestic violence before her. DUH.

August 15, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  52. SKY

ON THE SHOW THIS WOMEN BULLY WOMEN...SHE MADE THEM CRY, SHE STARTED FIGHTS, SHE CALLED THEM NAMES
    SHE HAD HER SICK COWARDS FRIENDS STAND BY AND FED INTO HER SICKNESS...
    THE BIBLE IS TRUE....WHAT YOU DO TO OTHERS WILL COME BACK TO YOU.....HOW COME SHE DID NOT FIGHT BACK?
    SHE KNOWS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO MEET A SUPPER REAL BULLY(CONSIDERING IF SHE DID NOT HURT
    HERSELF)......LOVE GONE IN WHAT 40DAYS....A MILLION DOLLAR WEDDING FOR SHOW....
    VIOLENCE , VIOLENCE, WHO WANT TO BE IN HER SICK GROUP NOW?
    WHAT UNPROFESSIONAL COWARD CAN SHE GET TO FOLLOW HER NOW. LETS WAIT AND SEE....
    SOMETIME WHEN YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO OTHERS, YOU FALL DOWN, BUT YOU GET UP....

August 15, 2012 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
    • monkey

please please please stop with the all caps. to turn it off, press the caps lock button on the right side of the keyboard between the tab and shift button. no one will read what you have to say if it is all in caps.

August 15, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Sky writes like a third grader

All caps? Really?

August 15, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  53. QuIetStormX

I watched the VH1 show Basketball wives and Evelyn has a very explosive temper. But she has a banging Body thow. I feel she need Help also to chill out and to stop blowing up. That temper she has probable drives men away after a while. You get tired of her actions. You never know, she might take you out in your sleep? Evelyn Lozada is a different person when she dosen't open her mouth. Girls like that you have to handle with kid gloves to get what you want from her.

August 15, 2012 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  54. neken7

Some of you people make me loose faith in humanity. Look, I liked Chad too, but if the allegations are true, you can't defend him at all for that. It is in no way okay to hit a person who isn't attacking you. Man on Woman, Woman on Man... if you can't express yourself without violence, you've got a big problem, and it is not OK.

August 15, 2012 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  55. Sue

Here's an idea...How about we use writers and scripts and real live, honest-to-God actors on TV instead of all these so-called 'real people' who are going to see who can be the most outrageous in order to get high retings? I'm getting sick of all these amateurs trying to be more obnoxious and revolting than the other so-called 'reality stars' just to make a name for themselves.

August 15, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  56. 29RealBlackMan29

Chad you made afool of yourself by marrying that gold digger who scewed you on the first night you went out. You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife

August 15, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  57. Max

She is about as foul as it gets. Wipe all that makeup off her face, and all you have is another chicken swelking wanna be with a stinky axe wound. What's her claim to fame–tossing her beav out there for the highest bidder. What happened was she said–"I want to give you some h**d then I want you to do me in the @ss–the Och musta been a little buzzed and misunderstood her. Prolly thought she was putting on a act to make the skin slappin' a little more exciting. At least that's my take on it.

August 15, 2012 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
    • 29RealBlackMan29

You nailed in-she bragged about fu*king him on the first night. The light bulb should have lit up then for Chad

August 15, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  58. 29RealBlackMan29

She talking about violence. She forgot how violent she was on the BasketBall wives? She needs anger management from what I saw On that show.

August 15, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  59. P

She knew what she had bf she married him. She told him if he was going to cheat at least wear a condom. So what is the problem? Now maybe she can feel what she has done to others. Karma is a b...ch and it has come back to bite her in the arz. I don't advocate violence but you get what you give, again karma is a b..ch!!!!!'

August 15, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • ToniD

It's fascinating that a man hits his wife and you blame her for "knowing" he was going to hit her at some point in the future therefore she deserved it. You clearly have no mother, no daughters and no sisters. It would be excellent for the gene pool if you did not breed. Thanks!

August 15, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  60. Andrey

Lets look at this objectively:
    -The man has a history of rough language, but no prior criminal history, let alone domestic violence.
    -The woman, on the other hand, has several incidents of inflicting unprovoked assaults on others, on camera at that.

I think any reasonable person would have no trouble deciding who first started it. Joshson may have provoked her uncontrolled rage, but that is still no excuse to headbutt a guy and lie about it later.

August 15, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • 29RealBlackMan29

Preach on. She forgot she was on tV fighting more than once. She needs anger management

August 15, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Justice for ALL

I would be the first one to condemn violence from either a man or a women. Based on the evidence presented so far (which is her word against his and her Known/Proven violent past). I would have to agree that she is most likely responsible and it probably was a setup. I hope Chad learned from this situation and I also hope that he can rebuild his life.

August 15, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie

Another one who can't read. He has a history of domestic violence, including an arrest. Please go back to your first grade reading class and try again. YOU FAIL.

August 15, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  61. Notanother__Gold$$$Digger

She has always had a cloud of trouble around her and he has always had a cloud of trouble around him. But her story don't jive.. Why would he get upset cause she found a receipt for Condoms.. more then likely she is the one that got upset and more then likely she is the one that caused all the drama. Gte divorced.. you can only recover what you guys had for 6 weeks. Now that he has no JOB what you gonna get a 10 caret ring you can hock and a GUARANTEE no one will look your direction again. You have a reputation now girl that no pro player will touch with a 20 ft pole. Plus you don't look all that and you have very little talent.. except maybe your talent is like Monica's L's Hope you can peddle it.. Am sure Mr Johnson will have no problem finding employment once he gets UNHITCHED from U

August 14, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  62. his butterfly

DV is a serious issue today but i have to laugh when it comes to this situation .
    Every time you see this chick she is trying to bully somebody. These 2 never should have gotten married in the 1st place. The failure rate for marriage is so high cause nobobys willing to work at it, and they dont take their vows serious if you dont mean till death do us dont say it.

August 14, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mickey

I wish they would stop hating on me.

August 14, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  64. obama

Four more! Oh yeah four more! Take that racist PWT! Ye haw trash. Go back to your trailer parks

August 14, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Chief slapahoe

Chad should of given her the ike turner treatment plan...called slap that no talent ho around...lol

August 14, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Dana

Dump the street walker, 6 weeks, she may get nothing except 6 more week on basketball exes.

August 14, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. toxic

She had a agenda as a majority of these so called pretty women. GET PAID ! there was never any love between the 2. he was wrong to strike her. a real man never hhits a woman for any reason.this whole marriage was a farce from the start.

August 14, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • TrueGrissel

You can take the jungle bunnies out of the ghetto but the ghetto is there to stay.

August 14, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  68. noteaparty4me

This is a sad ending to a story with an ending of which no one is surprised. Women with violent past marries man with violent past. First big argument ends in violence; marriage over. Evelyn's attorney said that Ms. Lozado wants to move on, but could she please do it without a camera in her face. And Mr. Johnson, if he stooped to a new low and accused a woman of violence she did not commit, then he will never recover from that valley. Clear your wife's name and let her move on. Both of you need counseling in anger managerment. The sad truth is you both needed it before you were married. What a shame and a disgrace.

August 14, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • toothskull

There you go. These two can go on Charlie Sheen's new show "Anger Management".

August 14, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • JOSH P.

And what violent past that Chad has,or you are just repeating garbage that you have no clue about,The guy has never been arrested in his entire life,he doesn,t even drink alcohol.
      Go read a book.

August 15, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  69. Mizz att

she told him it was ok to cheat.. StUPID. Then get mad at him for doin it. She is a bully andI say she got just what she asked for. And for the ones putting obama n this convo. Get a freakin life get off your ass and do a better job than he is n stop blamin ur problems on others n take a look at yourself

August 14, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Robin

Where is Shaunie and Tammy because I know Royce and Jennifer are LTAO! What goes around come around. KARMA!!!! Evelyn is not a nice person and did she really thought God was going to bless her mess?
    VH1 fired Jennifer from the show who has the class and rewarded tacky Evelyn with a new show and now it's cancelled!!!! LMAO!!!

August 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • marie

Yes Robin totally agree with you VH1 fired the wrong woman. They must like the dirt and filth that was being dished out by Evelyn, I find it totally disgusting,

August 15, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  71. tam

its a shame young marriages aren't lasting but a few weeks sad!

August 14, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Loco

This is not a young marriage these are old people. They are not mature. They dont know the concept of marriage and should have stayed each others butt calls. Cant turn a mentally violent morally corrupt person such as evilynn into a housewife. I dont see chad hea butting her over a reciept. She attacked that man and he is in the nfl so of course is head is stronger that hers. She should have left well enough alone and sought a divorce although she gave him permission to have side chicks.

August 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  72. johnquepublique

Was a punk, is a punk, will always be a punk. What a waste of talent.

August 14, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  73. monkeyswillbemonkeys

You can take the chimp out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the chimp.

August 14, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

You can't demand respect when you don't earn it. I've seen cuts of your show Evelyn. Shame on this guy for hitting a female, but then again, your'e no LADY. This is going to cost both of you lots of $$$$ for showing your true colors. I guess THERES IS justice in this world after all !!!!

August 14, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Onlovesside

Apparently the 'monkey' was earning more than you...are you way down there...as in below a primate?

August 15, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  74. ah...

I'm a little out of the loop on this story. I don't watch reality shows, so I'm relying what I've read from you. First, as I've read, the woman definitely has some anger issues. Were there witnesses to this head butt? Is it her word against his? What is the story anybody know? Just curious.

August 14, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ah

I don't follow the show much but what I have seen. Crazy girl meets guy. Like at first sight or what have you. Girlfriend of crazy girl warned the girl and I think even voiced her opinion about it on a radio or tv show. Crazy girl got mad at her friend for being truthful. Crazy girl and friend ended relationship. Crazy girl keeps going after gf and all the girls in the bunch getting all crazy on each other. Girls throwing drinks and glasses. gIrls on vactIon and stIl fIghtIng worse than cats and dogs. Cornered one gIrl and kidnapped a purse. Girls put dead fish in another girl's room and etc etc.. Who's calling who th b word and cursing worse than a truck driver, pulling hair and clawing more cursing .
      And so on and so on. Something like that. Worse than the ufc or wwe. Lol

August 14, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

Thanks for the info! What about the actual headbutt? Were there witnesses? I know when you have a a crazy woman with definite anger issues, they can cry foul very easily, and set up the guy for the fall. That's why I wondered if it was a he said, she said kind of thing.

August 14, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ah

Don't know about that but I'm sure that headbutt must have hurt. Ice pack anyone? I almost choked on piece of ice from laughing so hard at that imagine.lol

August 14, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ah

*image

August 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Carmelbaby

Well Well Well, i knew that fake ass marrige wouldn't last her friend tried to tell her thats what her big head ass gets what goes around comes around lmao....

August 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Valerie

I don't know anything about this woman or this man but GOOD FOR HER! Cheaters DO NOT CHANGE! This isn't even like they have years and years invested and he had some kind of moment of weakness, which, while still not being a good excuse is at least somewhat understandable because none of us are perfect. This is the type of person who will NEVER be faithful.

August 14, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Meki60

2 dumb-asses, NP

August 14, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  78. singsforabsolution

Translation: "irretrievable differences" means the gravy train has dried up.

August 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  79. truthfully

sorry it went this way..they are a good looking couple too bad it went ugly..its best.

August 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  80. PayOut

he has to make a decision to get rid of her..pay her and send her off. its too messy now.

August 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  81. oh no...the beavis and butthead saga...

vodka on the rocks please!

August 14, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Shanequa

Dis make me so sic. I bet he gots one o dem white gurlfdiens. Dey always be takin our rich blak menfolks. Jus look at OJ an dat scanc dat hook up wif him.

August 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • kat

you have got to be kidding me! I really hope you can actually speak and spell better than that, and white women aren't taking "your men". Idiot.

August 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarcasm bot

Its a joke lol don't be too uptight kat

August 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • dino

The only thing more pathetic than this story is your use of the English language. Please go back to school and get an education or stay off social media where you look like you are trying resurrect Ebonics!

August 14, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • the crown

Lol

August 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • noteaparty4me

SHENEQUA, The gig is up! Everyone knows you are white trying to make fun of black dialect. Funny. You are late for that KKK meeting at Chic Fil A.

August 14, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Getalife

The monkey jokes were easier weren't they?

August 15, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Red

What is the deal with your grammer? Please learn to write, spell and all the above before putting comments. Just saying!

August 15, 2012 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  83. benny

Evelyn Lozada is an obvious GOLD DIGGER! Why does she have to pursue only athletes? She went to bed too early in this so-called relationship and married a man she didn't even know for a decent period of time. Chad is Beavis and Evelyn is Butt Head! I suppose they deserve each other! LOL! Now Evelyn who is the Non ... factor? Huh? Huh??

August 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  84. benny

Beavis and Butt Head are still thriving! Lol!

August 14, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  85. DJ Reality

To tmadrep1

What the heck does your comment have to do with the story? Are you trying to blame Obama for the violence that happened between Chad and his wife. Or are you just plain loco?

August 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Me

So much for the marriage vows..

August 14, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • fsjunkie

Marriage is a pretty unnecessary self injurious act these days anyway. I think him getting away from this broad now rather than later is the best thing that could happen to him. I look at her and all I see is a hood rat phony. Not wife material.

August 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  87. zana garrick

as the old saying goes "Easy come, easy goes" she was way to easy. he slept with her on the first night. No real woman with real values would sell herself so cheap. Star or celebrity if u dont have self morals and values u just dont.

August 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • AC Summers

She was never a star or celebrity. Just a gold digga. She is crazy and a hypocrite she does not take responsibility for her own actions and violent nature. She need help also. I hope this man had a prenup cause she is trying to get paid now. He needs to change the locks close the accounts and self repo the cars cause this digga is Evil

August 14, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • nut jobs

if he doesn't have a pre-nup he's screwed...but if he does it should work out ok. these 2 look flakey..for some reason in don't think he has one.

August 14, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Electra

Maybe it's for the best.

August 14, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Voice of Truth

I hope every man with some sense stays away from her. Clearly, while Lozada may be pretty on the outside, she must be horribly ugly on the inside. The character matters the most. Any man with some sense and some money would steer clear of this drama. She deserves to be ALONE.

August 14, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heidi

Sounds like any sane woman would stay away from him. He deserves to be alone.

August 14, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  90. kenneth linton

I hope that both of them get the psychological help that they need but i know she is doing the right thing by divorcing this fool

August 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Lewy

They both deserve better.

August 14, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Hoopty

"Domestic violence is not OK and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well." She is soooo brave (sarcasm).

August 14, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  93. HellInABasket

You play, you pay.

August 14, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Tina

I'm a women and I believe she got, what she deserved. She was always bullying other women for petty things and she was probably trying to bully him too, I would have head butted her too along with a punch to the face. Karma got your a** EV, lol

August 14, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • HellInABasket

You seem angry.

August 14, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tina

Oh, do I, lol. I didn't mean to come off as angry. I just dislike her and what she stands for, just a big bully. She is too old for that drama!

August 14, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • justice served

I agree 100-percent!!!! She deserves what she got. She's an ignorant bully. That bottom feeder isn't worthy of taking out my garbage. She grosses me out.

August 14, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Michael

Wow , she ruined his life and is moving on.....this proves you can't make a gold digger a house wife. Chad you should of hit it and quit it......no football...no show...make sure you get that ring back.....

August 14, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • William

GOLDDIGGER SHE TRAPPED THIS DUDE HOPE HE HAS A PRENUB. GOTTA WATCH THESE CHICKS THEY SWIFT.

August 14, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake a nfl player

You cant turn a hoe into a housewife. A this female was a trick and a h@e. She tricked this man so hard he has lost his nfl job, his reputation bout to loose a chunk of his wealth. She worked him...told and did everything he wanted until he signed that marriage license. He needs to dissolve the shame and move forward real quick...

August 14, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • PJ

...and that darn Maserati he bought her!

August 14, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Leon Smeltzer

Did he beat Kris Humphries for shortest celeb/athlete marriage? At least he would have a record other than a criminal one.

August 14, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jimmy Joe Jim Bob

She's not a star, she's a celebrity. Stars have actual talent.

August 14, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • beadlesaz

So true. I even wish there was a word with less *standing* than *celebrity.* These people are totally lacking in import and talent – yet are referred to as *stars*. Sad. There must be a word that means *second-rate wannabe*.

August 14, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  98. does he have a prenup?

if he's got a prenup it won't be so painful.

August 14, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  99. sybaris

Yet another reason to ban same se.x marriage!

August 14, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • James PDX

If you left the "same-se.x" out of your statement you would have had a winner!

August 14, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • DMH

WTH!? How does this have to do with giving everyone equal rights!?

August 14, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  100. h

This was her plan all the time. $$$$$$$$$$ can you say child support. Next stop for Chad is Dr. Phil. You Moron !!!!!!

August 14, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  101. nkoz

looks like the well is dry, time to suck the life out of some other washed up celebrity.

August 14, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Diamond Dave

I blame Obamacare

August 14, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Meatwad

What's the word for black trash?

August 14, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Delores

the name for black trash is black trash...

August 14, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • James PDX

I'm not sure there is one, so now's as good a time as any to think one up. Did Florida already do Chad to death? Headbutters?

August 14, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clarinda

The name for black trash is Clarence Thomas

August 15, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Jessica

That is Karma for you. She will NOT get rewarded with happiness due to the way she treats people. Always fighting and putting her hands on people and always throwing things. In this life you will not get blessed with happiness, especially when you treat other people like crap.

August 14, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  105. nytw

Always good to see traditional marriage at its best

August 14, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Sam

No job, no money ... time to look for another pro athlete. By the way ... accidents happen when you get into each other's face. Ah ... how about Kim's ex husband?

August 14, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Lala

Who gives a crap a&@ about these idiots, I need a job and some affordable health insurance for my family!!

August 14, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Zenith

Good luck to both of them. They both need extensive pyshcological counseling and anger management. Violence begets violence and is never the answer.

August 14, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |