August 13th, 2012

VH1 pulls 'Ev and Ocho' from schedule

Chad Johnson - formerly Ochocinco - essentially live-tweeted his July wedding to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada, and it looks like those tweets will have to suffice for fans who are curious about the couple's special day.

Although the pair were set to be featured in a spinoff reality series called "Ev and Ocho," which was expected to highlight their wedding preparations and the event itself, VH1 has reconsidered plans to air the program following allegations of domestic violence.

Former Miami Dolphins player Johnson was arrested on a domestic violence charge over the weekend, and was released Sunday after posting a $2,500 bond. The football star's been accused of head-butting Lozada when the pair got into an argument over a receipt for a box of condoms.

As a result of the situation, VH1 tells CNN in a statement that "due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it."

The eight-part reality series was scheduled to debut in September.

1. who cares about these people

they are a mess of a couple–and they should break up. they will both move on and meet other people an we will forget about these 2 headbutting jerks.

August 16, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. maria

The coach saw the opportunity to get rid of him ,he is not that good football player indeed!

August 16, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. maria

I believe in Karma and now is coming to her she used to beat everyone she though she was big enough to beat Jennifer and the others ,well her time is come and now her hubby beat her..... what about that?you pay for all your wrongs ,she will get divorce ,her stupid show was cancelled and now her fame is gone we remember her just for her tantrums she is history !she is volatile,mean,self egotistic ,she wants fame in any cost and karma is back hunting her !

August 16, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Saddened

Unfortunately, Maria, I fear that she will not go away. If anything, I'm certain she will capitalize on this situation so that she can remain relevant. And I have nothing but her actions to go by. If that speaks for anything, she's not going away anytime soon. A humble person would–let's see what level of humility she has, if any.

August 19, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  4. maria

I don't know who was going to watch their show not me! after I saw this ghetto woman trying to beat everyone,and humiliate Jennifer and hit her I even cry,I have daughters and I would be sad if someone treat them like that, can't believe a woman acts like like a animal but I remember the say"you can take the girl from the ghetto ,but you can't take the ghetto from the girl" it is so true! this woman married this looser for money and fame because she is not rich not famous she has not class really, I know she will not be married for a long time ,she should be a shame just for her daugher sake how her daughter feels about this ghetto mother,outrageous she is ! I believe in karma and I said before she will pay for all the bad she did to everyone here is miss Evelyn Karma is coming to you!

August 16, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadenend

I wonder how her daughter feels about all of this bad press and the bad reputation her mother has. I know I'd be so embarrassed (like Tami's daughters were after she made a fool of herself in the Kesha bullying incident). But when you're selfish, you don't think about anyone–not even your children. When God humbles you, it's not nice. And it appears both of them have been humbled. Think you can do anything you want to do and not have to suffer any consequences–think again. Now let's see if it has changed anything about their personalities. Both of them need to pray to God and thank Him for His mercy because, believe it or not, the backlash could have been alot worse than it currently is.

August 19, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. guest

i gotta stop drinking

August 16, 2012 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. adrianna

blah blah blah

August 16, 2012 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. Carol

If anyone has watched Basketball Wives you would know what a violent person Ev is. She has, on camera throw drinks, thrown punches, thrown a wine bottle, slapped, took her shoes off and climbed over a conference table to jump on another woman. has trashed cast member Jennifer Williams for filing a police complaint after Ev attacked her. Ev stated that's not how things are settled in the hood.
    Chad Johnson has publicly stated she head butted him, based on what was shown on tv, I'm inclined to believe him.

August 16, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. bencoates57

Just depends on how the head butt is done. I was actually the receiver once in an off-duty friendly scuffle with a cop. My head must be harder or else he hit me wrong, because he opened a huge gash on HIS own head and I had not a scratch on me

August 15, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. like lightening

dummy

August 15, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimdandy

Look who's talking; you misspelled "lightning"...

August 15, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimmybaby

i'm not on your schedule babe.....nude beach, drinks, party...i'm busy..so my grammar ain't the best on blogging..

i pass the computer..snap snap snap and off to torture another floor! lol

August 15, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. weenie

that's what he is!

August 15, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. David

Well yeah, I can kind of see how a reality show about their love would lose its luster after he beat the crap out of her.

August 15, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Adolf

vp is a nig

August 15, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jamie

Although I can't stand him, I find it very odd that the morning after he got out of jail and went to meet with the Dolphins to get fired, he did not have one mark on his face/head. I assume if he head butted her hard enough to open up a wound on her that he would have had some type of bump/bruised area on his forehead. I did not see anything and the camera was right on his face for almost the entire conversation he had with the Dolphin's coach. I am not convinced her physically assaulted her. I believe he cheated on her though.

August 15, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

Headbutting doesn't always leave a mark on the giver but can do a real number on the receiver, depending on how he struck her. With a headbutt, he wouldn't even necessarily have to hit her all that hard to hurt her pretty bad.

August 15, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. why smh?

dare you-mary poppins has spoken.

August 15, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dareme008

Lovin it! smh.

August 15, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  16. 9600

tension adjustment or cymbol stand? lol

August 15, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. Leon Peris PHD.

The Light Hat #9600 will fix many social issues.

August 15, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  18. Cindy

CNN: Where is my comment ?

August 14, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

This is what happens when crap wants $$$ the easy way ..... you both get what coming to you !!!

August 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Noahproblem

Now that they have some free time on their schedule, maybe VH1 can play some actual music videos for a change...

August 14, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Adolf

Nigs are always acting stupidly.

August 14, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fente

Looks like you have them beat.

In fact – they look pretty intellegent next to your bigoted comment.

August 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • V.P.

Adolf you really need to check yourself "nig" is that the best you can come up with? By the way how would you describe all these white murderer's, shooting everyone in sight. Oh I guess that's just fine, huh? Think before you write and by all means have a nice life!

August 15, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • maria

She is mix black,white mother black father white she is just Ghetto trash is all

August 16, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. Jerry

Many years ago when I drove a taxi, helped a woman and her kids get away from a abusive husband. Dispatcher wanted to know where we were going and I explained I could not, would not tell him. The woman was terrified and my getting in trouble with dispatch was less important that their safety.

August 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yea-i've heard worse.

as a manager/dispatcher he should have let you take the next step at least take her to the local police station for help. that was poor managing on his part and wrong.

i was approached and frightened to be involved in something i knew nothing about...i was chosen by my workplace to take on this project. i did the research and off i went.

once i met these great men and women, even if i could encourage them to get away...that was rewarding to me.

one victim said he didn't want to speak to me because i was too dorothy from the wizard of oz and could not relate...today(because of me) he's found another girlfriend and is doing great!!! (he now tells people i never realized how pushy dorothy could be!) lol

August 14, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tessa

Thank you very much for your insight and compassion !! Your comments brought tears to my eyes. Thank you !!

August 14, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • yea..i've heard worse

this man/victim emails me every other month with an update, he still battles but with the new lady, new apt, new job he feels much better and realized how much he needed miss bippity boppity. (that was the other nickname he called me) lol

August 15, 2012 at 6:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. BEAT UP

I wasn't not trolling from and i phone all summer...unless you know a woman directly who has been beat up? then
    shut up–

i pray every day it was never me...I took the roll because i have a hurricane inside me that fuels these women to get away.

August 14, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  23. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS SUMMER?

after my 2 weeks vacation the rest of the summer i was helping women get away from losers? ..most of you do not know what these woman deal with. stfu ... unless you see like me what these woman have to deal with then
    keep moving.

August 14, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • royalthird

Relationships are never this one sided. It takes two to tango. You have violent men and you have violent women. If you have a violent man and woman that is a volatile mix. This Oprah Winfrey ideology that women can do no wrong has nothing to do with the reality of humanity. If a man cheats, well it is his fault. If a women cheats, well it is still the man's fault. This type of ideology pushes Nielson Ratings and made Oprah a rich woman, but has nothing to do with reality.

August 14, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thad

This was the smartest thing that VH-1 has ever done. MTV, the show lacking in morals and values, would have given the head-butter his own show and an extra million.

August 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. MARGARET I-- Sanctuary for Families in NY

blessed i was never involved in a violent situation other volunteer work i do in new york is called sanctuary for families
    and what we do is helped battered women get back on their feet..its not just poor black women, its rich people who are also abused and our job there is to get them back in the swing of things...feel confident to start over.

i have worked with executives who get their ass kicked at night...so shut the heck up if your just blogging your nonsense for fun.

August 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  25. meh

one cr@p show down...plenty to go

August 14, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pliny

If I head-butt Kim Kardashian, will they stop inflicting that crappy show on humanity?

August 14, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mai

Yeiiii.....at least one stupid show didn't make it

August 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  28. situation

once something like this happens they have to go their own separate ways.

August 14, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Clete

We are all forgetting what's important here. This man played FOOTBALL. A football player in the America of today can do no wrong.

August 14, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sharpe

Hey. The she's ghetto comment, its old ,this could happen to all sectors, and by the way the term ghetto pertains to all races , turn on ur tv and go to hollywood ghetto is a good term these days compared to what other races of females do for fame.

August 14, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jennifer

Her good friend Jennifer tried to tell her!!! And Chad told her before they married he was not going to be faithful to her! She got what she deserved now its Tami's turn!!!

August 14, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Juliette

Obama sent federal agents wearing masks into San Diego to terrorize law-abiding cancer patients and shut down all state sanctioned medical marijuana dispensaries and gave assault rifles to drug cartels. Obama is a thug.

August 14, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerseygirl

Agreed, Jennifer tried to tell her and she turned on her, Evelyn deserves every humiliating moment she is experiencing right now, Tammy will get her's eventually, Ev is probably crying on Jens shoulder as we speak...GOOD FOR YOU, YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 14, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Len Simone

I hate to say it, I love Evelyn. I think she's hysterical and true to her word. That being said, I've always kind of sided with her fr-enemy Jennifer in thinking Chad was just too obnoxious a character for anyone let alone her. He's too flamboyant with his silliness but that's his personality and I suppose that's fine. However, I wouldn't go near him with a ten foot pole. I'm not at all surprised by Chad's recent behavior. I'm actually surprised Evelyn didn't kick his a$$.

August 14, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • maria

She is a BULLY she buly everyone and her time has come the bully got bullied! why the surprise she didn't beat her hubby? because she chooses the weak and the classy Jennifer is more classy than her she wil not beat a man! ....she never try to beat the other obnoxious Tami ,Tami will beat her up, remember she respect her because she knows she will beat her azzzzzzzz.hertime has come Karma exists!

August 16, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Cannot Function

they have created so much baggage between each other..they can't be together..they are not a functional couple.

August 14, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  34. sky1

you just need a just get a lawyer split everything and get away from each other. if you had a pre-nup its much easier to let her go. annulment is an option that takes 1 year.

just give her the check and be gone.

August 14, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  35. cxd

The Money Train has bee Derailed !!!!

Now's the time to focus on an annullment. Son, I pray that you have a pre-nup on file. Dummy

August 14, 2012 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  36. PRINCESS --

LOL THIS IS COOL BUT SHE DIDNT DESERVE IT

August 14, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  37. SKY

THIS MAN WAS WARNED ABOUT THIS WOMEN.....THERE IS A LEVEL OF VIOLENCE CALLED VICIOUSNESS
    WHERE HATE IS DISPLAYED....IF ANY MAN HEAD BUT A WOMEN HE IS INSANE. AND ANY WOMEN WHO
    HURTS HERSELF AND BLAMES SOMEONE IS MENTAL ALSO.
    HOLLYWOOD FOUND THESE ADULTS BULLY& COWARD FRIENDS AND FED THEM TO YOU AS ENTERTAINMENT...

August 14, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  38. Minalla

karma , karma ,karma she almost ....Jennifer , I'm pretty she did it 2hersef . Anyway good luck with each other

August 14, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  39. MightyMoo

When reality becomes too much for even TV networks. Come on VH1, show the real dirt that goes on and you might get lucky where America has such a big nose to stick in other peoples business that this incident won't turn people off but actually send ratings through the roof.

August 14, 2012 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  40. Adolf

Sheesh. . . just like a nig

August 14, 2012 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  41. shaun

You know the saying: You can't turn a ho into a housewife. Mr. Chad OCHOCINCO Johnson learned the hard way. Child please.

August 14, 2012 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
    • gt

Sounds like Chad was the ho, as it was his receipt for condoms that caused the fight. Why would he get married if he had no plans to be faithful?

August 14, 2012 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  42. Boinking Bill

If Johnson is smart he will have the marriage annulled. He married complete trash.

August 14, 2012 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  43. The Pope

You know, some people just have NO sense of humor........ HEY, WHO STOLE MY BOX OF CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 14, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  44. ELaine

i personally think he should have head butted her crotch, god was smart with us women and put our balls up inside us,aka~OVARIES! She obviously needs some estrogen and has too much testosterone! she looks like a man anyways, Actually he shouldnt have gotten introuble to begin with!

August 14, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  45. ELaine

in order to kick this wo-man in her balls, one must *unt punt her, someone needs to knock this DUDETTE down a knotch, sometimes they need a taste of their own meds :p

August 14, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  46. Satan

She is no woman. She is my side kick. She can handle a headbut, a punch or two.

August 13, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  47. NanH

Anyone who writes in all capitals is insulting, ignorant and stupid. I will not read any post in all caps, I refuse to be yelled at over the net, no matter who you are. The louder you post the more deaf I become. Hey, kinda like I feel about anyone who feels like it's ok, or does, use violence to get their way or point across.

August 13, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Ref

Personal foul. Helmet to helmet. Offense gets possession. 1st down.

August 13, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  49. MyRightToe

Ochocinco is a crappy player

August 13, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. me

Blacks want to get ahead in this world.
    Little black kids have people like Plaxico and this guy to "look up to."
    Good luck, blacks.

August 13, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • IJ

you are an Idiot.

August 13, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • IJ

@ME, you are an IDIOT.

August 13, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dont be a D-bag

This just in, another white guy kills a bunch of people at Texas A&M... dont be a jerk!

August 13, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dwayne_Chapman

@Don't be a D-bag and in other news dozens of blacks shot each other in the hood today. Many more died than at Texas A&M. Probably too many to cover so the news orgs don't care.

August 14, 2012 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
    • BSG

So the guys who shot up the movie theater and temple in Wi were black? hmmmmm let's think about this one....

August 14, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  51. James

Why do people still hold these wife-beating, cheating, lying, and drug-laden so called 'stars' to such high esteem. Is this just another example how screwed american society is?

August 13, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. KaNdI

Ev = Karma is a b named Chad

August 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  53. SKY

WOMEN SOME ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS MEN...BUT LISTEN MEN- YOU MUST CALL THE POLICE FIRST...WHENEVER
    SOMEONE WANTS TO FIGHT...THIS WOMEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME UNDERSTAND..GET YOU FIRST...
    SET YOU UP FIRST...NOW YOU HAVE TO GET A GOOD LAWYER AND PROVE SHE SHE LIED. YOUR CAREER
    ON LINE .....I JUST WISH YOU HAD LISTEN TO EVERYONE....SOMETIME MONEY CLOUDS OUR VISION AND
    NOW YOU KNOW THIS WOMEN IS A FOOL....THERE IS A PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL WAY TO
    APPROACH SOMEONE ABOUT SOMETHING AND IT CAN BE DISCUSSED, VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER...
    I UNDERSTAND HOW RICH WOMEN, LIKE THIS WOMEN THINKS OK....SHE GOT YOU...UNDERSTAND....
    HOW YOU PAY HER BACK....IF LOVE IS GONE...BREAK ALL TIES, CUT YOUR LOSSES ..PAY THE BILL
    AND MOVE ON....FOCUS FORWARD NOT LOOK BACK....

August 13, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  54. mydogbill

Should have told her he bought the condoms to blow up and use as an airbag for her forehead.

August 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Marquise

There is no excuse for Chad head butting his wife. He chose her out of all the groupies he has been with. He knew her temper and her violent tendencies. They are two of a kind. Violence is never the answer.

August 13, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • bassyorky

What I don't understand is why he married a woman when he is clearly gay! Shoulda told the wife the truth... I use the condoms at the gym with my "buddies"!!!

August 14, 2012 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  56. On the cheap

Really, how many people actually watched this show in the first place?

August 13, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. noteaparty4me

I hope the MIami Dolphins know the whole story and based their decision to end his career on the truth about what happened between Chad and Evelyn. Evelyn Lozada is a violent woman. I don;t know her personally, but you just have to casually gander at Bsketball Wives and you come away with one opinion about Evelyn, VIOLENT! Evelyn took off her shoes to threaten a woman, crawled on a table to beat a woman, threw a bottle of wine at a woman, nearly missing the face of Mrs. O:Neal. The Miami Dolphins organization must know more about this to side with Evelyn or they really don't Evelyn. Miami Dolphins don't know that when Chad Johnson said, "she head butted me", in the case of Evelyn Lozado, that is very plausible.

August 13, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  58. nasamarine

The man is a clown, no better than Step N' Fetchit from the 1930's. Black men like him... Flava Flav, Steve Harvey and T.O. make the rest of us look like idiots.

August 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • therealbartonfunk

Hopefully most people do not judge an entire race based upon hope a few idiots act. I mean, just look at what white folks have been in the news for recently – Aurora. All white folk aren't mass murders and all black folk aren't Step N' Fetchit. In fact if anyone judges you or any other person of your race (or any race) by the actions of a few fools then those people are fools themselves.

August 13, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  59. noteaparty4me

test

August 13, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Smack My Bit¢h Up

Put this song on and let's get drunk!

August 13, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sokman

I would think the headbutt would make a great cliffhanger for the season finale.

August 13, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Ruth

Chad Johnson seemed like a good guy but he made the mistake of marrying an evil person. Evelyn Lozada is a nasty human being, she enjoys causing misery. If anyone wants to see how nasty this woman is, watch Basketball Wives. I hope he can get out of this marriage without losing all his money. He lost his job with the Dolphins because of this woman. He will lose much more if he doesn't quickly file for divorce. Some people are inherently evil and this woman is one of those people.

August 13, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Bad Marriages

Unless the marriage is working then of course stay together ..but if its not going forward... find a girlfriend or boyfriend–be together that way-i know a couple both had terrible divorces..found each other and are together 20 years..they said they will be together for the rest of their lives and said we're happy this way and it beats being in a crappy marriage any day.. hey works for them right!

August 13, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  64. jimdandy

I just gotta say Chad: Legally changing your name to your jersey number (incorrectly, by the way) was pure class all the way...

August 13, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  65. James

CJ is wrong for marrying her and wrong for buying condoms. I think she is ghetto, but I am on her side with this one.

August 13, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • AC

If you watched basketball wives last season this female told this man that she was cool with him having side chicks as long as he protected himself. Then she finds a reciept and flips cause she is violent. She is evil, ugly, and has violent tendencies

August 14, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  66. Marriage

alot of couples give marriage a bad name thats why most stay single now.

August 13, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  67. griz the bear

They are both a JOKE !!!

August 13, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Port Paradise

you allow whoever to get away with it...your just as much of bum as the other is.

August 13, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  69. SKY

FACT: I TOLD THE MAN NOT TO MARRY THE WOMEN, EVERYONE DID....
    JUST GET A LAWYER AND LOOK AT HER DISPLAY OF VIOLENCE
    AND BULLYING... OCHO SHE GOT YOU, NOW YOU HAVE A POLICE
    RECORD. MEN THE NEXT TIME A WOMEN WANTS TO FIGHT YOU
    CALL THE POICE FIRST. IF OCHO B-HEAD HER , HIS LOVE
    HAS TURNED INTO HATE FOR THIS WOMEN....HIS EYES ARE
    NOW OPEN....THEY GIVE MARRIAGE A BAD NAME!

August 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Electra

I would headbutt her too. Her mouth never know when to shut.

August 13, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heywood

Great post, but we humans, unlike yourself, are taught not to hit woman or head but them. Im sure he gained street creed by smacking his b up, maybe he should have popped a cap in her, keeping it real.

When you leave the hip hop world and enter the real world, there are rules and laws for everyone. Learn english and you may just find out. holla

August 13, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

I don't listen to that crap music. It was a joke. Lighten up..Geezes

August 13, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Then again karma is a "B" bc she has a bae habit of treating people badly. She and that other one. No women should be treated that way, I agree, but ,maybe she beats him. She is crazy enough to do so. That chick has fangs. Ha ha laugh now it wouldn't kill you to let out a chuckle.

August 13, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

*bad

August 13, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

P.s..by the way...the middle finger, is that English enough for you? Lol now...it's a joke. Don't let Mr. Fruit of the Loom get twisted in a bunch now. The boys need to breathe.

August 13, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

@Heywood. I apologize. Your statement was correct and my comments were uncalled for. My apologies. Have a nice day.

August 14, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  71. woody

Why would Vh1 cancel? It makes no sense!! If it is a REALITY show, isn't this REAL? It would get ratings through the roof!!
    The execs at VH1 are cowardly chickens. They want a REALITY show that's not reality???

August 13, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Exactly..and I would have loved to see the headbutt.lol. She'd be spinning around being dizzy and stuff, crying and screaming all at the same time.

August 13, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nisee Larkins

Domestic violence is no joke!!!

August 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug

The only reality allowed in a reality show is the one dictated by the director and producer.

August 13, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimdandy

There's no such thing as a "reality" show, moron; they're all scripted, then edited to show you whatever the network wants. The very act of observing changes that which is being observed...

August 13, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Camille

um, Jenna, they were married in July. And, celebrities are not the only ones that cheat. Plenty of average, everyday guys (and women) cheat, also.

August 13, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  73. JaYMeE

ROFLMAO! No surprise at all. Their both non-muthaf'n factors newayz. Moving along... Any "Important" news out there to share???

August 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Jenna

This is why I would NEVER date an athlete... or musician... or anyone that has groupies. You could never trust them. Even with the most beautiful wives... they still cheat.

Thank god she found out before she married him. Lady, whatever your name is, you can do so much better.

August 13, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Ike "Ochocinco" Turner

Don't be asking me about no condoms, woman. Betcha five bucks she tried to headbutt him and broke her own forehead.

August 13, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  76. critic

I bet the show wasn't going to be that good anyway. Probably an easy decision for the network executives, don't you think?

August 13, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Christine

Uh, not really news.....you knew this was coming.

August 13, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |