Miley Cyrus cuts her hair ... and gets a new gig?
August 13th, 2012

Miley Cyrus cuts her hair ... and gets a new gig?

Aside from NBC's decision to cut away from the Olympics' closing ceremony in order to air the pilot for its new fall show, "Animal Practice," the Internet has also been in a frenzy over Miley Cyrus' new 'do.

The recently engaged actress/singer traded in longer hair for a super short cut, and she showed it off in a series of tweeted photos on Sunday.

Judging from her tweets, it seems some people might have shared a few unkind reactions.

"[I]f you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye," Cyrus tweeted Sunday afternoon after sharing a photo of her haircut in progress.

InStyle: New celebrity hairstyles

Regardless of others' opinions, the former "Hannah Montana" star is clearly loving her new look.

"Feeling so happy in my skin," she added later Sunday. "[M]y dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair .. feel so happy, pretty, and free."

Shorter locks might not be the only switch-up for the 19-year-old - reports have been circulating that Cyrus has a guest stint on "Two and a Half Men"  in store. E! reports that Cyrus is set to appear in several episodes as a new girl about town who catches the eye of Jake Harper (Angus T. Jones), although CNN's heard that the role isn't a done deal just yet.

What do you think of Cyrus' new hair - and do you want to see her guest star on "Two and a Half Men"?

Filed under: Celebrities • Miley Cyrus

1. posicionamiento en buscadores

It's in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

October 2, 2012 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  2. bombas oleohidraulicas

I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I assumed this post was once good. I do not recognize who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

September 18, 2012 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  3. Weft hair weave

It seems that celebrates' hairstyle is over valued by us. Hairstyle is rather important especially for women. If we really want to change one without doing any damages to hair,hair extension is a good choice.

September 12, 2012 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Billy Ray

where's that darn kid of mine...i need another beer dangit

September 11, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. ToniD

I think she looks adorable. Why all the hate? It's not permanent - she'll grow it out, cut it again, and play with it her whole life. Just like the rest of us. Good grief!

September 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. madeline

Miley's hair rocks. Do what makes YOU feel good!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody else had to brush your hair or curl it or fix it or wase all that time on it. Now you have extra time to do what you want!!!!!!! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET TOUCHED UP EVERY 5 MIN. B/C YOUR HAIR IS TANGLED!!!

September 2, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Islam Joe

She should cover her face and hair with a veil. And not wear make-up. And not be photographed. And not sing. And not appear in public without a male escort. That would make Allah happy. But, she should also have 4-6 kids.

August 24, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • emma

Maybe you should cover your face and hair(which is sufficating). Not go out without an escort. Be stuck at home with 4-6 kids and not get out. OH yes and have no freedom and treated like you are owned. This is not the place for these kind of stupid comments. We do not want the kind of crap here.

August 30, 2012 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Oh Joe!

Go take your shariah and shove it. You blood thirsty $%#%^%^%^*.
      USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

September 1, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Gail

I like short hair,I thought Miley had beautiful hair.I hope she donated it to help children going through cancer treatment.With the amount of money she has she could have got a much better cut,the dye job made her hair look too dry.She loves it now but will she on her wedding day? Do not like the style,do not like the dryness of the hair.But I think if she wants to cut her hair and feels good about it,she should..

August 23, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  9. revoke

I do trust all the concepts you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

August 23, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. 2/8

lol, I can't believe this garbage is actually news. I just stopped by to laugh at that. Now I'm going to do something more productive.....gonna watch clouds form.

August 18, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. -.-

why did she do that-_-

August 17, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Blue

She looks cute. She's still young so why shouldn't she enjoy herself-

August 17, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • destiny arnold

dude cant believe my cuzin would do that to her hair why miley?

September 12, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mike

Perhaps she cut it for some role etc that we maybe dont know about (maybe) other than that it just looks ugly.....If I was her boyfriend I'd be telling her that to her face (given that he's aussie he has no trouble being direct) Miley...sorry girl..it just look really bad !!!

August 16, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Rlg

It's Miley's hair to do with what she wants to. Leave her alone and worry about yourselves!

August 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  15. works like new ...

dummy

August 15, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Scrappyike

She now looks like a boy...............so what.

August 15, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jamie

I think her hair cut is cute.

August 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mahone

Have her guest star (guest star????) on the new two-and-a-half-men....the show is going down the crapper anyway and she will only speed up its demise. As far as her hair goes...who cares? My parents gave me grief about my long hair many moons ago and who cared then?

August 15, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  19. peachgirl73

looks like an idiot

August 15, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. I See What She Did There

Wow. How edgy. She truly is the voice of her generation. But edgier. We are all impressed.

August 15, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  21. morgan

its not but wat do i know im 9 yrs old

August 15, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. Jerry

Aug!!! She looks like a boy. Is she trying to find herself?! Could she be a little "quiry"? What a real shame.

August 15, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  23. Michael Calaizzo

She can do whatever she wants.

August 15, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  24. Amy

i can't believe she would do something so stupid. she had beautiful hair and now she looks like crap/

August 15, 2012 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Monkey

@Amy I am guessing she looks much better than you. Women can't stand other women who get more attention or are prettier than them.

August 15, 2012 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
    • jman

do you think miley cares what you think? do you think ANYONE cares what you think? your opinion doesnt count so worry about YOURSELF.

August 15, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  25. realist

She's pulling a stupid stunt for publicity, that's all. Sort of Britney-esque, isn't it??

August 14, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  26. LizaMom

Very cute! Long live short hair.

August 14, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  27. The Pope

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice rack. Perky!

August 14, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Krandal

A squirrel just ate my nuts.

August 14, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. nitrous

Now I won't have to pull her hair back when she goes down on me.

August 14, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Obama sent federal agents wearing masks into San Diego to terrorize law-abiding cancer patients and shut down all state sanctioned medical marijuana dispensaries and gave assault rifles to drug cartels. Obama is a thug.

August 14, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • eyetweaks

That pic of her hair cut reminds me of a meth out crack ho i dont knwo what the hell your thinking girl but get off the drugs theyre not doing any favors and if your not on drugs you might want to check into getting some. your new wig looks like your old hair you need to be monitored...

August 14, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • eyetweaks

Dont let her go down on you dude shes a movie star there is no telling where she has been!

August 14, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • rc roeder

Did not know you had a furry palm

August 14, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monkey

Nice one. ;)

August 15, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  30. Jenn

Fantastic Miley! A few decades ago, when I was your age, I got a crew cut and bleach job. Half the people loved it, half hated it and I just didn't care, I LOVED IT! It made me feel amazing. The great thing about changing up your hair is that it is such an easy, harmless way to be creative and it doesn't change who you are inside.

August 14, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Frank

I like her new look. I'm jerkin to it right now. Splurt!

August 14, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Robert

Looks like s**t...

August 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  33. エルメス バッグ

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing which I think I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I'm looking ahead for your next submit, I will try to get the grasp of it!

August 14, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Oops

My hair! My achey breakey hair....

August 14, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. joby

personally, i love it, i think it suits her. she's 19.. it's fun, it's funky..
    it's hair.. it will always grow back when she's ready for it..

August 14, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  36. wollumbi

Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your

August 14, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  37. jcd

I thought she was Mae Whitman (is that how you spell her name?) from Parenthood in the photo when I first saw it. I think she can pull off the platinum blonde (in normal light... the photo make her look washed out), but she doesn't have the right face/head shape to pull off the style. It's a hard one to pull off.

August 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Debbie

Get a life people. She's 19, healthy and she has the world by the tail. Miley, you're beautiful and I love your spunk. Live your life to suit yourself. You're Dad is right about opinions.

August 14, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  39. Steve

Miley, The decision to cut, not to cut, to curl, not to curl, to color, not to color, to perm it, or not to perm it is your decision to do. A person's hair and the clothes they wear do not make the person you are. So, do what you want when you want as long as it does not hurt anyone. Live your life they way you want too and enjoy life to it fullest.'

August 14, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  40. Oscar Pitchfork

She looks like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. At least it'll grow back.....

August 14, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Hill aireous

Hahhaha, good one

August 14, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • sara

Good one! Someone should tell Miley Cyrus that the only thing that made her pretty all this time was her hair! And now that it's gone, it just emphasizes how ugly her facial features are!

August 14, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  41. italiangirl

Ok so it she doesn't want opinions, then don't be in an industry where you're in the public eye constantly! This look is awful! Miley isn't the most attractive girl to begin with and all this hair sytle does is emphasize her large features. She needs hair on her head to look like a woman. And the color – YUK! If she's going blonde, than go with a softer shade – this is harsh and with the dark brows, only makes her look butch! HATE IT!

August 14, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  42. Lars Babaganoosh

Bangin' body and a great rack? Who cares about her hair, that's what paper bags and doggy style are for. Plus, less hair to tickle my giggle berries while she's singing on my mic.

August 14, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  43. Rick

Miley's sure been in the news a lot lately. Is this the tradeoff for Jersey Shore growing up?

August 14, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  44. CS

It looks great! She is 19, and young...why not try different hairstyles? Youth is about fun and change! Isn't it funny on her old tv show, when she was Hannah Montana, her hair was blonder than this and everyone loved it!

August 14, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  45. Sauce E

she's obviously channeling her inner Britney Spears.

August 14, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  46. Red Pison

Her barber should be put in jail. That hairstyle is a crime.

August 14, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  47. Miley - Why?

the top picture of her looks great and i love that black dress..i can understand wanting to getting a hair cut but this one is too harsh looking.

August 14, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  48. Mary

Yikes – I gave myself a better haircut in first grade

August 14, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  49. dee

pay attention to me....pay attention to me,,,stop looking at my
    teeth,,,,look at my hair,,look at my hair...

August 14, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mildly curious

IIt seems like she might be channeling the look of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

August 14, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  51. jen

first, she's not attractive AT ALL...second, her voice is obnoxious and third....don't make me not like jake anymore.....

August 14, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  52. Sue

Sure, it is her hair and it will grow back. I like change. Sad part is, this style makes her look like a 12 year old crack addict. Miley you are cute and have great hear and this is the best you could do? Maybe next time.

August 14, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda88

August 14, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • @Linda

Did they all have new haircuts? Otherwise, what does your comment have to do with anything?

August 14, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  53. egon88

I have no problem with short hair. I love short hair. The problem is, her hair looks like someone cut it with a weed whacker. I could see getting a cute pixie cut (like what Emma Watson did....way cute) but if someone cut my hair like this, I'd sue.

August 14, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  54. Draco Malfoy

Another Draco Malfoy wannabe. Bet she's from Slytherin.

August 14, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  55. Will

She's still a cutie. I wouldn't kick her out of bed that's for sure

August 14, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  56. ME

Trying to make a statement????
    Trying to look like all of the other rich celebs?

Your hair WAS so beautiful.....Your voice is so beautiful...

This hair cut is not becoming in the least...but it is your hair...

August 14, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  57. Micahm

I personally do not like it but it is her hair and if she loves it then more power to her.

August 14, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  58. Val Johnson

You know its her hair and more power to her ....BUTTTTTTT two & a half men ????? puh-leeeeeeeeees !!! why ruin a good show ????? i'll know to tune OUT !!!

August 14, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  59. vvaughn

She could play a mean redneck Peter Pan.

August 14, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  60. pongyi

one word.....fugly!

August 14, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  61. djb

OMG...someone should have stopped her!!!!!

August 14, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  62. Jeff

It's her hair... Let her have it the way she wants... If she doesn't like it guess what, it will grow back...

August 14, 2012 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  63. billy ray come on now

Billy Ray wouldn't have said that uncatchy phrase on Doc. why did he bother doing a supposedly christian show, just to restart his career at that point? (it was right before Hannah Montana).

August 14, 2012 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  64. longer hair looked better

her brother is ugly so it isn't that unusual she is going to try out his kind of style too. that haircut is horrible, I had one like that at that age but realized long hair is much better. Her dad isn't too great with hairstyles either so oh well, she's going to be weird like her family.

August 14, 2012 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
  65. Galy

I think she's gorgeus! she's young and it's always fun to experiment with your looks, it makes things more interesting.
    Love her hair do!

August 14, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  66. Schatzi

Last I checked it was a free country and after some of the clown clothing and etc. I've seen on Nicki Minaj and other performer's hair and wardrobe choices.....Miley's should be the least of peoples meltdowns and bashing. She has the right to be who she wants to be the same as you and I and if you all you Miley haters and bashers can't handle it then it's pretty simple! Don't look at her and that's your choice.......If it makes her happy then that's awesome!!! I think it would be fun to see her on 2 1/2 men, again it's her choice and a nice paycheck i'm sure.

August 14, 2012 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  67. GeorgeBushSr

she def. gives me the urge to procreate

August 14, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  68. mj23

I have nothing to say but thats RAGEDY

August 14, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  69. mp

she could play a young debbie harry oh wait, miley can't sing. skip that

August 14, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  70. omennik live

We are researching regarding our bachelor's qualification during personal pc development, and that i may carry on to have a pros qualification. Concerning our A+ and also Network+ certifications, and i am intending to having Red hat, 'network ' Reliability, as well as the Ms certifications.. . Am i able to have a task engaging in personal pc forensics because of this? In any other case, what exactly breath analyzer try to grow our probability of obtaining a personal pc forensics task?. . Bless you. Somewhat more information: Anways, i do a lot more development compared with a single thing having desktops, though We are decent with all the non-programming side too.. omennik live

August 14, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  71. r€d d€mon

One can only imagine what some of you f'ers look like putting down this girl.

August 14, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  72. SoldierofFortunes

Well kiddo, I like your other look better, and some can change their hair/looks/clothes and look as sheek...sorry kiddo...your not one of them...and the first thing that went thru my mind when I saw your pic? why is it when music girls find a guy they start to do weird crap? first we saw britney...now you kiddo...might want to step back let it grow out and forget about it...

August 13, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Porkulous

This kind of garbage shows what's wrong with the country these days. We all feed the Hollywood hog with our $ and then we all watch with glee as it chews up and spits out these kids and then we wonder why they are all messed up. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

August 13, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  74. warren

10 yr she will be a drugged out has been. Watch

August 13, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Steve

I like it. With or without hair she's hot and talented. She's young, let her enjoy life.

August 13, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  76. LindaLou

Um...it will grow back.

August 13, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  77. kissakitty

Butt ugly!

August 13, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Dave

...bucktoothed Hillbilly gets a haircut...big news in Appalachia.

August 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Steves

Obviously, her head was trapped in some sort of heavy machinery, or a garbage disposal. We should all weep for her experience.

August 13, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Sokman

If Charlie was still on the show, he'd have hit that. I'd hit that, probably over half the guys in here would hit that, & a third of the chicks would too.

August 13, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  81. tattle tale

ok its shaved, now teach it to walk backwards!

August 13, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  82. hannah1

Absolutely hideous! She looks trashy. next time, someone should take her clippers away until she sobers up !

August 13, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  83. mangoz

I LOVE this young woman! She marches to her own drum and stays out of the "main stream". To hell with them Miss Miley! Your unforgettable!

August 13, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  84. TheCrux

My god. This woman just lost legal custody of her own fashion sense. Please get someone else in charge.
    A beautiful woman, the best gift this planet has to offer, and she is really trying to mess it up. Reminds me of Christina Aguilera.

August 13, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  85. talkic for social change

I was hoping that it was a situation like when Britney went over the edge and buzzed her head.

August 13, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  86. suzie

I always read the current events and this is the first time reading this section. Very sad that even though this girl is a public figure ( entertainment speaking) would have to be subject to the unkind and hurtful comments as made by some posters here. Yes, you have that right, just sad that you would want to hurt another human being. I am sure you all have families and would be so hurt by your remarks. Anyway, do as you must, sad though, that in this day and age where being a bully is not at all cool, you would want to be acting like one. Have a nice day all. Sorry for this lady and

August 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  87. jurby

yikes! that is probably the worst haircut i've ever seen on anybody! hopefully when Miley finally wises up and realizes how horrible she looks, she fires her hairdresser for having listened to her when she insisted on this horrid haircut!

August 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  88. JB

whoever gives a goat's beard over what Millie Cyrus or her dad look like – act like – or think about anything is beyond serious consideration by anyone with 1/2 a brain.

They are trash in the first degree.

August 13, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Dan E

Wow....Chuck Lorre finally found a way to make Two and a Half Men unwatchable.........her!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  90. ah...

Personally, she can wear a bowl on her head, and I wouldn't care either way. Although, her new haircut looks like a 3 year old got a hold of a pair of scissors & tried to give her dolly a haircut. Did she have a professional do it?

August 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  91. rosiefrank

BRITTNEY SPEARS WANNA BE

JERK

August 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  92. thor

I'd like to give her a tongue bath

August 13, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  93. not her dad

I thought it was Marlyn manson when I saw that head.
    She was so pretty before ,she had her hair hacked.
    Now looks like stressed out crack head.
    Good luck with that .....

August 13, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Who_Cares

This person chops her hair off and planet Earth has continued to rotate? Imagine that!

August 13, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Ashley J. Williams

It doesn't matter what is going on with her hair. She is just a big stoner that happens to be famous.

August 13, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  96. TB Hart

Another typical Hollywood head case!

August 13, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Dan

Mullet of the future...
    Party in the back, Party in the front, Business on the side :-)

August 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Lanfear

Hair cut looks good, clean, makes her look grown-up. I dig.

However, it looks like her dress is on backwards... lol

August 13, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Mom of Three

Brittney spears redux.

August 13, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  100. xani

I like the new cut, you look younger and slimmer. NOW... no one else should care how it looks but you and the ones that love you.

August 13, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  101. mommatocharlie

Did I miss something? It must have been a hard decision to make. She looks much better with enough hair to comb. Is this supposed to be attractive? She lost the bet.

August 13, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  102. tj

This is proof that CNN is no longer a real news source. Ground-breaking material CNN, thanks!

August 13, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

TJ – this is the entertainment section. If you're looking for something to tremble in fear about, I'm sure you can find some boogey-man / terrorist articles in a different section.

August 13, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  103. n8Dog

Yikes.

August 13, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  104. jk

Miley...why would you do this? why is that stars feel they need to do outrageous things to make them different.
    Are you not getting enough media attention.?

It may be a fashion statement, but you struck out with this...

August 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trisha

Outrageous things??? Seriously? She got a fricken hairut??? People do it all over the world every single day.

August 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Jeff

What happened to the tweet about her feeling very pretty and like a lesbian?

August 13, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Sunflower 2004

Looks like she had a Britney breakdown!

August 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  107. WMesser58

It's good to see trailer trash will not let go their mullets and "NOT NO BUT HELL NO" I do not want to see her on any TV show or anywhere for that matter. Why doesn't she rejoin her daddy and go back to the trailer.

August 13, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Mr. Hand

Looks like a kidnap victim where the captors cut up her hair and send it back as proof.

August 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Patrick

Snap girl...............that was some bad crack you just smoked.................trailer trash look. Your previous look was so 'runway' beautiful.....................now, just plain OOOGLEEEEE.

August 13, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  110. BD

I like how she quoted a Dirty Harry line as "something my dad says." (ironically my dad quotes that lines all the time). Then again, she gets +1 for quoting Dirty Harry.

The punk rock look suits her, or at least it suits me; for her =)

August 13, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beth

I love it! It's cool and edgy and the color suits her! And if all else fails, she can trim some more of the longer portion off and have a cute short cut!

August 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  111. greendreamcycle

YOU GO, BEEYHOTCH – THAT is the best FREEKING LOOK I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  112. whatever

I don't mind the haircut. If all women had long hair, the world would be a boring place. Besides, it'll grow back so stop freaking out.

August 13, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • BC

I agree! There's too many "straight" hair extentions out there...... boring, straight, long hair!!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Chris

I like what she tweeted: "[I]f you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye,"

August 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  114. barredOwl

Very edgy! Cool.

August 13, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Anthony Thompson

Freak of the week. A great advertisement for girls NOT to cut their long hair!

August 13, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Looney Left

Hey, this pic is almost p0rn and she's underage – cover up those 10 year old boy b00bs

August 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Jeeper

She'll never get served at a Chic-Fil-A.

August 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  118. A Flock of Illegals

daddy sucks....daughter sucks...2 hilbilly nothings

August 13, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • WMesser58

No turer words were ever said.

August 13, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Screw you haters

I can't believe all the hater comments on here, over a 20-year-old girl getting a simple freaking haircut. Your lives must be truly miserable to spew such unwarranted negativity. Get a life of your own, losers.

I never watched the show because I'm not a teen or pre-teen, but I know that her role in Hannah Montana was enjoyed by millions of kids. How many of you have provided entertainment for so many? Oh that's right, none. And though she could use some lessons to strengthen her singing chops, there are few songs released in the past 5 years that are as catchy and fun as "Party In The USA". It reached the top ten in eight countries and the top forty in many others. It went platinum 5 times over. The video got over 300-million hits on youtube. How many of you produced a similar hit? Oh, that's right, none. So shut up.

Miley, keep on being yourself girl. Ignore the haters. They're always gonna hate, and are to be pitied in their smallness. Now go watch the U.S. women's soccer team jamming in their own video of your song that they put together just before the Olympics. That's good stuff.

August 13, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meh

Speed Racer was enjoyed also and he was just a cartoon with more talent

August 14, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Meh

I thought I was looking at a picture of a diesel spill on a highway until i realized I was looking at the place there her boobs were supposed to be.

August 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  120. L.A.

I like what you said Jarhead4life.
    My goodness...how ugly can she be now? God I would be having a melt down & hibernating if i went from her with hair then to this.
    I'll say it again..How ugly can she be now?
    Disaster strikes again.

August 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  121. lily

malfoys twin :)

August 13, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Jarhead4life

Her behavior is starting to parallel the same downward path of Britney Spears.

August 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Yakobi

Horrid.
    The only way that 'do would "catch the eye" of one of the guys on 2 1/2 Men is if he retched.

Ask Britney Spears if cutting off her locks was a good career move.

One more thing–19 year olds should never be engaged.

August 13, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • oldesalt

Never say never. My wife and I got MARRIED at 19 (no pregnancy involved) and next month we will be celbateing our 50th wedding anniversary. It was not always a smooth ride but we sought out help and worked out our problems. Our love for each other wouldn't let us throw in the towel.

August 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Silentboy741

Now David Bowie can stop wondering what is illegitimate son would have looked like.

August 13, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  125. william Marshall

Murphy!
    Terrible!!!Long hair much nicer. Looks like scissorhands cut it.

August 13, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  126. citizenUSA

Yes, and my a**hole is saying you look like s**t.

August 13, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  127. tatiana

Super cute! It's too hot for long hair :(

August 13, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  128. cacique22

I´m too emotional to comment...

August 13, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  129. citizenUSA

All my most clever posts aren't getting passed "moderation" so all I can say is, she went from hot to not.

August 13, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Observer

Meh – I got that haircut two weeks ago. Nobody even noticed.

August 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  131. mrkeno

longer the better look

August 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  132. nitrous

Now all of dudes won't have move her hair out of the way when they film her going down on them.
    Ohhh – did I say that? Goodnight everybody!

August 13, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Freddy

looks like a weird freak now.

August 13, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Bluejeans

CNN's THIS JUST IN news is Miley Cyrus' hairdo??? Shame on you, CNN. Srsly.

August 13, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  135. cellophane

7/10 would do.

August 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  136. djonair

It's adorable. Miley couldn't look bad if she tried. :)

August 13, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  137. mia

I think it really brings out her facial features. Very pretty face...

August 13, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  138. rebel

there is no silent cry for help. she's wants to rebel a bit. she was miss perfect for a long time.

August 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  139. kirachronicles

How does this make the news? Sad state of affairs.

August 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob from Pitt

Hillarious... and sad at the same time.. soldiers getting killed in Afghanistan, crazy people buying guns ""Legally"" and shooting bystanders, the economy is not that hot congress stall progress, and the big news is Miley Cirus get a new har do? Hillarious, and sad at the same time..

August 13, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Relax

Oh, chill out – it's in the entertainment section, not "breaking news". CNN didn't send a direct signal to your cell phone and interupt your oh-so-important day to advise you on Miley's haircut. Get over yourself.

August 13, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Mike

This move is clearly a silent cry for help. Poor thing. She has NO idea how bad this really looks.

Pity.

August 13, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  141. رهملا لتيليدلب

Why has this harlot usurped the name of great King Cyrus? Is this part some western plot? Perhaps she should concentrate more on modesty and making her husband sandwich, then maybe she not rot in hell next life.

August 13, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Ellie Havens

She looks like Justin Beiber now.

August 13, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Esther

Overpaid and under talented.

August 13, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  144. jess

Oh my goodness. The girl is What, 19? Leave her to her hairdo and her youth. It looks as good as any other child out there tring to figure out whats going on in this big world. Hair grows back. I think it looks fun. Been there...did that....and wouldnt change any ungodly hairdo I had in the past?? Well....maybe one.I went from a red head to a platinum blond...wasnt pretty.

August 13, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  145. fearnogods

And this is newsworthy ?? And will they report her bowl movement........

August 13, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Mark L

Love the new hair and would love to see her on 2 1/2 men

August 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Leonid Brezhnev

Just another mindless sperm receptacle. What a beach.

August 13, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  148. puckles

What a stupid POSER. It is like she is trying to be punk or something. She is nothing but a talentless teeny bopper riding off the fame of daddy.

August 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Fiona

Now maybe she can get some clothes that cover her bits.

August 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  150. suz

soooooo-–gross!!!!!! please go back to looking normal---are you trying to pick up where Lindsey Lohan left off?
    ugly, ugly enough said!!!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Julie G

The haircut's alright, but did she get it cut in the hallway outside of a public restroom? 'Cause that's kind of what it's looking like.

August 13, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  152. louder yawn

who cares.

August 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  153. JackHand Jones

I would hit that harder than a supernova!!! She's got kind of an Audrey Hepburn-goes-punk thing going on. I think this is the first time I've ever found her attractive.

August 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  154. duh

miley is no longer disney property, who gives an eff what her young fans think

August 13, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  155. loud roaring yawn

what a boring person.

August 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  156. the truth

hairclippers-ha!

August 13, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sky

I think it looks great...It's hip, modern and stylish....If it makes her happy go for it...............

August 13, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  157. clippers?

what do you know about hair clippers.

August 13, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Tanya

It looks like she was going for the Britney, but stopped before complete baldness. She has gotten so thin and now this. Is she sick?

August 13, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Vera in Irvine

"Opinions are like..." Yeah, stay classy there, Miley. Nice for your your young fans to read.

August 13, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Bull

Got to hide the hair clippers on a higher shelf . Now see what the child did !?

August 13, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  161. care?

thats why your a troll

August 13, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Dgirl3

Out of 3 grand daughters who are devoted Miley Cyrus fans, 1 said , GROSS, 1 said, I like it, and the 3rd says I hate it...how fair and impartial can you get...

August 13, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  163. mikrik13

I guess... it looks... ok... and "2.5Men"... I guess... it would... be... ok. What will Jake think is the real question. Will she let him touch his winkie...

August 13, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  164. JellyBean

Horrible.

August 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Someone who doesn't care

Really, who really cares, I sure as heck don't!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |