While you were working ...
August 10th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Although she was absent from the second installment, Heather Graham is making her comeback in "The Hangover Part III." [Variety]
  • For some reason, we have no doubt that Cameron Diaz can throw one hell of a party for a mom-to-be. Cammy D. hosted a "co-ed backyard baby shower" for pal Drew Barrymore last weekend in L.A. [Us Weekly]
  • Remember Darlene Cates, the woman who played the morbidly obese, bedridden mom in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"? Word has it that she's shed 240 pounds and is ready to get back into acting. [Dallas Morning News]
  • Yet another reason to love Ann Curry: This is a woman who knows that signs of aging - gray hair, a few wrinkles - are nothing to be ashamed of, no matter what morning show producers might tell her. [People]
  • Rihanna stans, have you marked your calendars? The singer will be on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on OWN August 19. [MTV]
  • And now, to help kick off your weekend, a little info on the sexy fan fiction being created starring Olympians Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps. [HuffPo]

Filed under: While you were working

1. htc行動電源

I genuinely enjoy examining on this site, it holds superb blog posts. "Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come." by Carl Sandburg. htc行動電源 http://www.powerbankland.com

June 22, 2013 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. seo

I regard some thing really fascinating about your website so I saved to my bookmarks . seo http://fiverr.com/twnseobacklink

April 24, 2013 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. paul smith 財布

I just like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

August 17, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. she's not pretty at all...

no way

August 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TROLL

THESE ABUSERS THINK THEY ARE OF SOME HIGH AUTHORITY OVER NON TROLLERS -RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT THIS POINT ESPECIALLY THE FAT ONE

August 13, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  6. ON DON'T WORRY

ITS NOT JUST OBAMA FANS THAT WILL BE BLOCKED....STAY TUNED...
    ASTERICK.

August 13, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  7. TROLL ABUSE

DON'T WORRY WE'RE ON TROLL WATCH..BASICALLY THEY ARE A CLICK THAT ABUSE THE NON TROLLER.

August 13, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. Brad Leon David Peris

I cream for her.

August 13, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. report abuse

CNN should not be blocking me just because I don't like Obama. You suck CNN.

August 12, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mr Biggles

Hope I wasna rude but she really does need to eat something and look after herself. She is truly wonderful an incredible.

August 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mr Biggles

She doesn't look too bad for an ultra skinny walking corpse. Not to be mean but she really really needs a pack of french fries and two or three dozen milkshakes. There is no sense in starving oneself to death. We hope she will eat something good soon. She is way to awesome and incredible to harm her health through not eating.

August 12, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. .•|•.

Good afnoon all! Hope the w/e has been a good 1 so far. @Modern Art, Too funny!

August 12, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. dew

Is any1 else having a hard time posting?

August 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ah...

Good morning all! Hope you are all having a good weekend! Anybody doing anything exciting? I've got nothing to comment on, so I'll leave it at that. Enjoy your day!

August 12, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mr Biggles

Hi everyone. I'm beans new to these blogs. They are too funny.

August 12, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  16. cameron

hopeful

August 12, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  17. Michael Peter Caliazzo

We need to show each other proper Regard!

August 12, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  18. ?

Any body got new handle figured yet? I am thinking on it now. Most creative wins. One in air to you. lol

August 12, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  19. Modern Art

Modern Art
    A very posh lady was walking around an art gallery when she stopped by one particular exhibit. "I suppose this picture of a hideous witch is what you would call modern art?" she asked very pompously. "No, ma'am," replied the assistant, "it's what we call a mirror.

August 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jeff

Poor Heathet needs to gain about a hundred pounds. No meat on her bones. She looks all puny like Alley Mcbeal.

August 11, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Alecia

Oh no I didn't loose weight. I bet I've gained 40 pounds. Not too sure because I'm afraid to weigh. Thatz ok. Survivor will be starting back pretty soon. And new episodes of the walking dead. Thingz will rule. Sure wish I had some ice cream right now though. That Ben n Jerrys Chubby Hubby with the pretzel pieces and the malted milk icecream iz beyond good.

August 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alecia

I agree with you our good super friend. You are too wonderful and incredible. That Ben an Jerrys icecream is some kinda good ! It makes tv reruns good and life full of joy !

August 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • that's so funny

I was actually going to comment as Ben and Jerry on another blog before. Lol.

August 11, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • be nice to the large ones..

The extra skin brings in donations to help the needy. Donations are taken at your local KFC and at the hospitals.. burned victims thank you.

August 11, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jeff

Its ok. We hope everyone is having a great weekend. Things are getting better and better. Pretty soon the fall tv season will start and things will be awesome. New episodes of American Horror and TWD and AI and everything. Plus it will be cooler outside. Things are getting better.

August 11, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  23. r€d d€mon

Ahhhhh..@ah..you act like you know me but you don't. I'm just a poor wandering, confused piece of she!t that likes to mess with people sometimes. I'm a happy (mostly) but a miserable soul at times. Now I'm just confused with ¿?. Why on earth would he be gunning for toes and armpits? Is this the new trend of pleasing your lo-ver? Ummm..I bet there rubber bands involved in that twisted mind. Well..nite chatting. Busy day tomorrow.

August 11, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sokman

Heather Graham=Hot. Cameron Diaz=Super Hot. Drew Barrymore=Sometimes Hot. Darlene Cates=Mama's Fat.

August 10, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sokman

Heather Graham=Hot. Cameron Diaz

August 10, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ¿?

I want to lick Heather Graham's feet.

August 10, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. YEA!

24O pounds, good going Alecia!

August 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • YEA!

My bad, meant Darlene.

August 10, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • r€d d€mon

Aww be nice. No more trolling remember? At least she lost the weight. One less moose walking around. Sorry..the devil made me write it. Damn ¡t Satan! Back off, will you! you go girl @Darlene! Put on that cheerleading outfit and give a cheer! All kidding around..now that she lost the weight... she can donate the skín to KFC...DAMN SATAN! No seriously..koodos to her for real . Tee hee

August 10, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

@red- lol..lol..lol..

August 10, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • r€d d€mon

@Ah...I just made you c-u-m in your pants with laughter..huh? Lol

August 10, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

Red- sorry, put my response (11:17) in the wrong place. Long day! It was still really funny.

August 10, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alecia

I haven't seen 240 pounds in 10 years. I'm a healthy eater. Only icecream and candy for me. And maybe chocolate milk.

August 11, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |