While you were working..
August 6th, 2012

While you were working..

Today's news you might've missed:

• This is a doozy: Sharon Osbourne says she's not returning to "America's Got Talent" because she feels the network that airs the show - NBC - discriminated against her son (and his medical condition) by not hiring him for the reality show "Stars Earn Stripes." [NYP]
  • According to recent reports, when Robert Pattinson is not getting wasted at some bar "with some panty droppers," he's reportedly lining up media appearances for shows like "Good Morning America." Sounds to us like someone's on the rebound. [NYDN/Us Weekly]
  • And because no mentioning of Robert Pattinson is complete without a follow-up name drop of Kristen Stewart - seriously, we feel like we'll be talking about this in the year 2089 - check out the latest trailer for her upcoming film, "On the Road." [CinemaBlend]
  • The very definition of abso-freaking-adorable is this photo of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied getting hitched. [E!]
  • We're starting to think Amanda Bynes either a) needs her eyes checked or b) needs more driving lessons - word has it she's gotten into yet another fender-bender.[TMZ]

Filed under: While you were working

1. dont take....

anything personally lets just blog and comment and you testube babys that call yourself trolls vamoos

August 8, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. noone knows noone

looks like your making this personal..who are you? nobody sees anyone.

August 7, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. talking to air...

thats all it is.

August 7, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. where am i who am i today.....

where will i be tomorrow? ... duh

August 7, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. cant we all....

just get along?

August 7, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. we could

go to kittys blog. eatocracy or whet ever it called. that's where they blog. any one want to be abk for a while? lmao

August 7, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @@Angry Baby Kitty

Wrong. Guess again.

August 7, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sigh

I actually like sunshine cow. Did you guys ate her/him up as well? At least the cow was funny and positive.

August 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. just saying..

It was nicer with the jokes. Don't understand what happened there. Honestly, If these people make it so impossible to post on here and attact everyone just to have the blog to themselves, why not just give it to them. Everyone Is a troll In theIr eyes. I'm just making a comment and I will be attacked for it. Watch and see.

August 7, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • @just saying

Not everyone on here is a troll. There's just a couple. I guess that's all it takes, though. I would just bet, most everyone would like to have the jokes & funny kidding around comments, instead of the personal attacks.

August 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • well here is

A thought. Stop pointing fingers and bring back the cow and the jokes. Cow and the jokes and the wyww would be fine in my eyes. Just a thought.

August 7, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. .•|•.

Who are all these people you are talking about. I came from another blog with angry baby kittie. I steal names and I like this symbol. This symbol is not a trademark . I stole it because I like it.

August 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. lol

Angry baby kitty, Alecia, I presume. Saw yer boo hoo posts on the other blog. Ur the one trolling everyone here, trying to turn against each other, eh? Go back to the other cows, k?

August 7, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Gabriel Berk Esquire

Love Chinese food.

August 7, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. Gabriel Berk Esquire

We are all proud of the legacy of Ronald Reagan.

August 7, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. some body

Should quite planting seeds.

August 7, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  15. big

blogging should not be not more then 3 or 4 sentences. that's why its called blogging. nobody is interested in a 1/2 page of nothing. stick to the facts, your differences and move on to the next blog. people don't care about stories they won't read it because most of it does not make sense.

August 7, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • ¿?

If it's sense your looking for, the Marquee is the wrong place.

August 7, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • No Name

If you want half page of nothing, go over to the Coffee Klatsch at Eatocracy. Bunch of babies over there that cry to mommy at the first sign of a troll. This is where the action is.

August 7, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Angry Baby Kitty

That was 5 sentences, honey. Take your own advice.

August 7, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • small big

Your idea of a blog is a tweet. What's the matter – do you get distracted before you can finish reading 3 sentences?

August 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • fatbig

Two or three sentences is a tweet. A BLOG is a log, which can be pages for one entry. What's the matter – do you get distracted before you can finish reading 3 sentences? Opps, three sentences, lost ya already.

August 7, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Blogging

it has to get back to the old blog world..opinions, debates, flirting, which stars we like and do not like.

this is 2012..you troll the other will elbow back. that's not what blogging is about. relax and enjoy this outlet we have during the day.

August 7, 2012 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Flirting, yes.My friend Sly Sadie is good with that. Her feelings got hurt since Mr. Ed refused her as well. The poor girl. She can drink any man under the table and she wonders why she can't get a date.

August 7, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

How about a truce. Forgive & forget. If you have a bug up your butt about somebody, forget it! Let's start fresh. Let's just have fun with each other for a change. No more personal attacks, or stealing names. Any thoughts?

August 7, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • @ ah

Dont think this one troll can do it, that would be too grown up. I kind of pity this poor soul and miserable life.

August 7, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@ah...

I'm in!

August 7, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Ed & his women. Give it up buddy. These girls want nothing to do with you. I gotta give you credit for trying, though. lmao

August 7, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • funny

Now they want to call the shots and tell us trolls what to do. Well I never heard such nonsense.

August 7, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • No Name

More fun to troll and stir up s hit. You folks are boring.

August 7, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • WHO SAID I'M A GIRL?

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE F YOUR TALKING. TO..OH YES...ONE PERSON 5 PEOPLE

August 7, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • dE

@ funny, troll on, as old as it is, it aint nothing new, it is expected, used to skipping over the bull. you can post it but I dont have to read it so troll on

August 7, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • there ya go again

Geeze ed, give it up. Thought you were trying to change. Guess not, huh? We all know you are the one who trolls everyone. Too bad. I thought you may have had a change of heart. Oh, I remember, you have no heart. Much more fun for you to be a jerk all the time. Too bad for us.

August 7, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • funny

@de that's why your pathetic a zz is responding to my post bc you skipped over it. Why don't the whole bunch of you get in a bus and drive off a cliff. Since the bunch of you came on this blog it went to hell and it will never be the same again.

August 7, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • @funny

Which "whole bunch of us" are you talking about? You mean all the people that post all across the US, and elsewhere? Here's a thought. Why don't you be our driver of the bus? Oh, but we will all forget to get in. You & the bus can go off the cliff together. You know, I was glad you were back – for about 2 days. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

August 7, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • @there you go again

My humble apologies. I will try harder to be nice even thou these people make my skin crawl and I choke on the venom that consumes me for them.

August 7, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • so,ed

If you find everybody so objectionable, why don't you find a new hobby? There must be a playground with lots of little kid you could harrass somewhere.

August 7, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Angry Baby Kitty

My new hobby is coming over here to stir up the trolls. Whadddya say, ed? Wanna join me? I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I got a pitcher of margaritas and 2 glasses.

August 7, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Angry baby needs to go and throw itself in a woodchipper.

August 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Angry Baby Kitty

You are not her and not even funny. You are No Name. Get a life and stop trolling.

August 7, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Not that I want to defend peace or what have you but alecia-angry kitty why troll on her she was nice to yer two seater azz. U psycotic b!tch. lol

August 7, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

don't forget about vixen. she came right out & said that she didn't like peace. i think she's at work here, too.

August 7, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Belinda

Poor Amanda. She really is a likeable celeb though.

August 7, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  18. @x

I beg to differ. Those ppl always post on topic. Isn't that the point of the blog? The trolling is what's wrong, unless that's what you really want, troll central.

August 7, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Belinda

i sure hope it will be fall tv season soon. Maybe new episodes of American Horror Story and The River. : )

August 7, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Exactly. Everyone enjoys what we have to say. We post many times to as well to get the a word out. Essays will soon be coming.

August 7, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • now

At 9:O5.You are going to troll peace? She pops in every week or more. Give it a rest all ready. I agree with you at 9:17.

August 7, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. JellyBean

Man, what's up with these stars and driving. Get a driver already.

August 7, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Good am JellyBean! Nothing annoys me more than bad drivers. Not only do they risk their own life, but, anyone else on the road. Ugh...yeah, get a driver already, please! Good day to ya!

August 7, 2012 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

Good morning all. I tried to post that same comment 7 times last night! What is up on this blog?

August 7, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • x

U ppl r what happened to this blog.

August 7, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@.•|•.

Thanks and same to you as well. I see Doug is going to be dipping out. Too bad he got trolled, he was funny.

August 7, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
    • No Name

Doug was recycling old jokes. Amanda Bynes and Lilo should pool their resources and get a driver.

August 7, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • yungnblonde

R u saying, @ no name, that u n doug r old ? I never heard those n he made me losl n I am blonde:)

August 7, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  20. Belinda

Ooooops. It won't let us post.

August 7, 2012 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  21. Morning

possible peformance on the comment deleted thing: there will be much more deleted going forward.

August 7, 2012 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  22. Hello

Anyone having trouble posting, too? Helllllooooo

August 7, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  23. Doug

@ Sokman- That was not me over the weekend, I don't say things like that. 1 last joke and I won't post anymore to save confusion. Cheers to you! What's the difference between a pros t i tute, a mist ress and a wife? The pros say,Are you done yet. The mist ress says, Are you done already. And the wife say, The ceiling needs painting. *had to break up the words, wouldn't post*

August 6, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Doug

Damn I missed out on your other jokes... but this one was funny. Well done Doug. You are probably one of the best commenters I've seen in a while.

August 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  24. he will be....

back very witty guy & was not behaving badly

August 6, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. we still

Love you Mr. Ed ♡♥♡ where ever you may be..lol

August 6, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. red wolf

Mr. Ed wasn't behaving bardly, was he? I don't think he was. Lol

August 6, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Yeah

I just got done reading all the comments. It seems a lot of posts were missing from the last wyww. I didn't remember anything really that bad, either. What's the deal? Did they realize Mr Ed was back, because a lot of his were gone. It would just be nice to be able to goof around with everyone, without the personal attacks.

August 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Thelma Louise

But they can put "panty droppers" in the article. Lmao

August 6, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  29. sweet sweet charlotte

I talked about going and see a shrink from all the craziness on here today and they deleted my comment. What, CNN has a problem with someone going and see a shrink. Geezes..

August 6, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • they did it.....

to me too.but anywho what do you think about sharon leaving show?

August 6, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • sweet sweet charlotte

I don't watch the show, but, maybe she has a point. If they really did that to her son. Maybe she should give up some things and try to spend as much time with her son. Her son has "MS"? I think that's what he has. I don't know. What's your thoughts?

August 6, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • you have it.....

nailed he does have MS. I think she is great on it but like you said her son and I would say that is more important which I am sure you would agree

August 6, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • sweet sweet charlotte

Yea..agreed. I think he grew up a lot from the Osbournes MTV show. He lost weight and was keeping active. Shame he has MS. Well I'm off of here. It sure was a strange day on here today as well as at work. Is there a full moon out tonight?? Lol. Good night. @10: 55, That's what I thought as well.

August 6, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sweet sweet charlotte

Hey. Really. Why was my comment deleted?

August 6, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ¿?

Lol, why did my comments get deleted? Nazi mods? For once I was posting somewhat rational stuff.

August 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Happy Sunshine Cow

We hope everyone that reads this really is having a pretty nice wonderful day. Not kidding. Mine wasn't that great but hopefully your's was so happy and wonderful it will make us all smile ! : ). Remember, if you are even reading this, YOU are the best. Please be happy : )

August 6, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. me too.....

this blog has gone to cr@p i cant even tell whose who anymore the kids have taken over :/

August 6, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |