Kristen Stewart lands a new role?
August 3rd, 2012

Kristen Stewart lands a new role?

Whatever is going on in her personal life, Kristen Stewart doesn't appear to be hurting for work.

According to New York Magazine's Vulture, the 22-year-old actress has landed the lead in an adaptation of William Styron's "Lie Down in Darkness" - a coveted role that Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence once said she was dying to play.

Stewart would portray Peyton Loftis in the independent adaptation of Styron's 1951 novel, which is set in '50s-era Virginia. The story revolves around a dysfunctional family, with the beautiful Peyton, when not being compared to her crippled sister, being on the receiving end of her mother's anger as well as her alcoholic father's desire.

Jennifer Lawrence told W magazine in 2010 that she was "obsessed" with the role, saying that she was "beside [herself]" over the script, written by "Crazy Heart" writer/director Scott Cooper.

Cooper's on board to direct "Lie Down in Darkness" as well, which Vulture reports has been in development for a while although it's unclear how soon production would kick into gear.

The Hollywood Reporter notes that this project is in its early stages, and hasn't secured financing yet (or a male lead, for that matter). THR cites a source with knowledge of the project who warns fans to not get their hopes up too high just yet.

"While it's exciting to see all the interest this project is generating," the source said, "the film is still in the pre-production process and no offers to cast have been made yet."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kristen Stewart • movies • Twilight

« Previous entry
  1. Ron

She is hot and loose as a goose. That is very very hot.

August 25, 2012 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. pancreatic cancer stages

I'm no longer certain the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

August 18, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Philo

It's obvious she's moved on to a new director.

August 10, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lily

I truly hope it never gets financed! I don't Kristen to ruin anymore movies! Kristen has enough money it's time for her to go away and let someone with talent get this role!

August 9, 2012 at 5:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. US Times

Kiristen already laid down in the dark. That's why she's been in the news so much lately. She'll be a hasbeen by the time she's 25.

August 7, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Giselle

STOP the Obama War against Medical Marijuana Patients – STOP the stupid hypocrites with badges.

August 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. robert

if your not very good at acting, the best way to get up in the world is by doing the director!

August 6, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. jamesnyc

I haven't seen any of her movies so I won't judge on that. As for this affair, she is a young woman and no doubt has a lot to learn. Chances are this came out of being the "work wife" of this director who IMO is the one who should be excoriated for his part in this affair. If he can't keep it in his pants, then his wife should divorce him. As far as R Pattinson, it is in his right to leave. These are the lessons learned in life.
    Don't judge to harshly a young woman. She'll have to learn sometime.

August 6, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. Forestgreen

Wow! Kristen has really made it! All these comments on an actress the overwhelming majority thinks is worthless. Well, here's mt two cents: I"ve found her to be very capable since I first saw her as Jodie Foster's spunky daughter in "Panic Room" ten years ago. Since then, I"ve seen that she can be very charismatic in films like "In The Land of Women" and "The Runaways." It's widely accepted that the "Twilight" movies are awful (the first one gets a pass.) But she was actually the best thing in the awful "Snow White and the Huntsman." I just think she's accepting roles that don't give her a chance to stretch. Give the girl a break, her personal life notwithstanding.!

August 6, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Michael Vick©™

Hey Forestgreen, if Kristen Stewart was the best thing in the Snow White and the Huntsman movie, then Charlise Theron must be nominated for an Oscar. Seriously...

August 7, 2012 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. Earl Wayne

...she be fellow non-smiler Laci Petersen.

August 6, 2012 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. tcaros

Drop a load on her chin. That's her new role.

August 5, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Olympic Gold

n. STOP the Obama-Pelosi War against Medical Marijuana Patients – the fastest humans smoke pot – God Bless Phelps and Bolt..!

August 6, 2012 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sheesh

She drives me insane with her mouth being open in every movie, with the same dull expression. What does everyone see in her??????

August 5, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael Vick©™

I'm not commenting on her private life. But her acting skill leaves much to be desired. I think a lot of people in the movie industry are confused about her skills. Outside the vampire craze Kristen Stewart is worthless. You can really tell this by her performance at Snow White and the Huntsman earlier this summer. Her subpar acting single-handedly tanked the film in which she was given the lead role. I wouldn't even have watched it if it weren't for the great acting performance by Charlize Theron playing the evil queen.

August 5, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael Vick©™

I'm not even sure why any man would sleep with her. She doesn't even fit inside A-cup. Even if she gets her augmentation, she's barely pretty enough. I can think of many other girls I'd rather bang than Kristen Stewart.

August 5, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

My thoughts exactly!!!

August 6, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Well, apparently she is getting work because she sleeps with producers all the time.

We need to get past this obsession with these low class types in entertainment.

August 6, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. George

she's a trampire!

August 5, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rhonda

What a bunch of negative people and hypocrites. What ever happened to forgiveness and love. People make mistakes. Who here has never hurt anyone? Who has acted before they thought. I am sick of the negativity. All you need it love!

August 5, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. hisdudeness

Cannot believe the amount of people out there hating on this poor, naive, victim of a girl. Well, we'll ad another. She's a soulless, expressionless, talentless hoebag of an individual who gets her parts by handling parts. Anyone know how to become a director?

August 5, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jean

Give this young woman a break! Let those without sin, throw the first stone. What a mean, judgmental group of posters. She's young, unmarried and vulnerable. Blame the much older, married man who seduced her.

August 5, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • hisdudeness

In total agreement of blaming the older, opportunistic moron of a 'family man', but you cannot convince a person of sound mind that, at 22, you do not realize the consequences of your actions. She knew the risks and did what felt right at the time. In her defense, she did what made her happy and good for her. The problem is, and always will be, the repercussions of the act will almost certainly label her the unflattering names mentioned therein.

August 5, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • deanna

I couldn't care less about her personal life. I just don't understand how this girl keeps getting acting jobs. She's one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.

August 5, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • bambianne

Innocent girls don't sleep with married men who they know have the power to cast them for a movie. How the hell do you think this girl keeps herself working and relevant? She's not exactly Meryl Streep

August 6, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  16. Meh

has anyone punched this little pretentious tw@t in the mouth yet?

August 5, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mobumental

Just pretend I said some harsh things to make myself feel like I'm better than Kristin Stewart. Perhaps I would have used words like "trash" and "homewrecker" and "tramp", but maybe something more over the top, like what Lisa said above. But rest assured it would have been scathing, and that my own closet is chock full of skeletons but that fact never bothered me as I joined the throng calling her names. I will now go play in the slime I (and others like me) ooze. Or watch really embarrassing bottom-feeder reality shows. Yeah, that one. People to hate! Gotta love that.

August 5, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. more2bits

Her new role is home wrecker and she isn't even that pretty. That mouth of hers looks sinister......

August 5, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. Lisa

Her new role should be sucking c@ck,she is nothing but a 2 bit tramp..

August 5, 2012 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  20. nokoolaidcowboy

She really should just quit. I've never seen someone scowl so much about her profession. Was she forced into Hollywood? Sheesh!

August 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. beachgalone

I've seen jennifer lawrence and kristen stewart act before they were famous. kristen is really dull and basically just reads lines. jennifer on the other hand, radiates emotion. she's excellent.

there are soooo many actors in hollywood. sick of seeing the same casting: tom hanks, george clooney, julia roberts ...geez, get rid of nepotism. as much as they want to spread the wealth around, they should too spread the parts around.

August 4, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Votarus4

THANK YOU!
      Hard to suspend my disbelief when I watch the same actors over and over and over, and often in the same role.
      As for Kristen Stewart...WHAAAATT!?? She spent three horrible movies proving she can't act. Isn't that enough?

August 5, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  22. Baccadm

Great...another movie she can scowl her way through...

August 4, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • freespirit

Kristen is a woman FREE to decide who she chooses to be with!
      STOP CALLING HER NAMES!!!
      If you do, you're either a regressive religious fanatic or a control freak!
      Kristen is NOT responsible for fulfilling anyone's dreams but her own.
      If you truly love someone... set them FREE!!!

August 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. tom

OMG...the girl is an awful actress. Talk about throwing good money after bad. Now Jennifer Lawrence on the other hand has proven a few times she is a VERY talented actress.

August 4, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Disgusted

Wait til someone cheats and breaks her heart...smashes her dreams and smears her name all over the news.
    Shame on you!!! What a harlot! I WILL NOT WATCH HER IN ANYMORE FILMS.

August 4, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • freespirit

There's no such thing as CHEATING!!!
      Just cos you're in a relationship, doesn't make you the 'property' of your partner - even if you're MARRIED!!!
      We're all FREE to decide who we want to be with, as long as its mutual.
      Only religious fanatics & control freaks impose imaginary 'rules' about relationships between people!
      STOP JUDGING. LIVE WELL & LOVE WELL.
      If you truly love someone... set them FREE!!!

August 4, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Cheerio

The story isn't true. But let's assume it was, that the film has been cast, and that the film producers had a choice between the two. They now have to go to potential investors and justify that choice. If they chose Lawrence they get an actress who as just as much a star as Stewart but who also brings unquestioned credibility in terms of her acting ability. No one would object. But if they chose Stewart they get an actress with a reputation as a limited actress who is also involved in scandal. Everyone would question it outside of diehard fans. Unless Lawrence was completely unavailable, as a potential investor in the film I would question the filmmaker's sanity if they actual cast Stewart in the role.

August 4, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Michael Calaizzo

she is so talented.

August 4, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  27. sean

KRANDAL what the hell?

August 4, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  28. darth vader's daughter

Kris and the Patz will do anything including sleep in the same home together to sell Twilight tickets and the world has bought the BS too. Naturally Twilight made them both very rich so why not BS those beloved foolish fans that pay big bucks for those move tickets.

August 4, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  29. john j dorfner

Kerouac is being inducted into The Twin County Hall of Fame on Nov. 15th at Nash county community college in rocky mount north carolina. wonder how many movie stars will show up??? zero i'll be accepting the honor for Kerouac and making a speech for jack's LOVE of the south...the real jack. follow me @kerouacjack

August 4, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Joel

Kristen was hated way before the scandal and most of the hate was from women drooling over her so-called boyfriend Pattinson. Some married women even gave interviews and posted on websites that they would leave their husbands in a heartbeat for Pattinson. Real classy: grown up woment hating on a girl. Most criticized her looks in typical catty fashion, and those who criticized her acting abilities have not even seen some of her pre-Twilight movies including The Cake Eaters, The Yellow Handkerchief, and Into the Wild wherein she gave wonderful performances.

August 4, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Sabella

The movie has reportedly not arranged financing as of yet. Now, if I were a potential investor, and Cooper told me that they had just committed Kristen Stewart as the lead - well, I would be putting my checkbook away. Too much downside risk - very limited acting ability coupled with the current scandal doesn't provide any sense of security (financial or otherwise) to the project, imo.

August 3, 2012 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Mary Ann

she is not a good actress,shes not good looking but she must do something well

August 3, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  32. TheSchmaltz

She slept with the director of her last movie. Of course she's still getting work! I'd hire her.

August 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  33. kittiecorner

I also cannot stand Kristen S and am always flabbergasted that anyone calls what she does "acting." Even in the pix of her tryst w/ the director her face is expressionless much of the time. The rest of the time she looks like she thinks she's above it all. Maybe that's what guys like or they mistake her bored look for depth. But as for me I don't think J. Lawrence can act either and I was at a loss to explain why she got an Academy Award nomination for Winter's Bone when all she did was stand around looking bored much like KS does. I know it was years ago but why can't they find some young unknown with actual acting ability like Alison Lohman when she played Michelle Pfeiffer's daughter in White Oleander? Now that girl could act! Don't any of the movie producers realize that KS is a lousy actress? I don't know of anybody who thinks she can act so you'd think they wouldn't want her to ruin their movies. Oh well.

August 3, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Joe

Does she play a wh0re? I guess that wouldn't really be acting for her.

August 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  35. GaPeach

C'mon possters. Give her a chance! Wait until after the movie to criticize her. She may surprise you.

August 3, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Krandal

Dude, I LOVED her as Wednesday in "The Adams family"

August 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ES71

I think she is a good fit for the role. She projects a kind of understated strength. I won't say she is an excellent actress and all, but she is OK.
    As for Jennifer Lawrence, I only saw her in Hunger games and didn't care for her at all. There is too much of "her" and not enough of the "character" there. The actor should be able to fade their own personality into background and let a character to be projected. With Jennifer Lawrence I was aware the whole time that she is Jennifer Lawrence and not Catniss. That is bad acting.

August 3, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jellomundo

Considering I didn't know who the heck Jennifer Lawrence was before I saw the Hunger Games and I've read the entire trilogy, I thought she did an excellent job as Katniss.

August 4, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandon

Must respectfully disagree with you there. Whenever I ask people to identify JL in X Men or Hunger Games or that indie film she did, people are surprised they are the same person. Apart from the make up, costume and hair colour, she comes across as different personalities. Even on talk shows she seems different.
      As for KS, well I have yet to see her assume a different personality that the annoyed, petulant whining person she usually assumes.

August 5, 2012 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  38. Elaine

It doesn't matter what role she gets....I won't see it, or what magazine cover she graces....I won't buy it ! I'm a" Kristen Stupid free zone!" she is a dead issue as faras I'm concerned!

August 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  39. palintwit

Sarah Palin needs to be slapped. And her brat daughter Bristol, too.

August 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Sudosyco

oh they are talking about a new ROLE. Oops , I thought she found a new ROLL. Which director wll she be bopping during this film or will she go for an extra this time?

August 3, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  41. tim

What a cheating ho-bag. this article sucks. itleads us to believe she gotarole. and some of the more oblivious out there got all butt hurt without reading i guess. it never says that she even knows about the3 project. and the director guy even says no one has been cast nor has anything more than ideas and bulls%&t gone on.

August 3, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  42. No Way

She cannot act. She has only one expression for every emotion. Blah.

August 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  43. gwen

i just don't get this woman getting any movie roles..boring to watch her. She has no acting chops and I can only guess that this new movie is dealing with a woman who won't have anything other than one facial expression. Again, why anyone considers her an actress is beyond me. As for her role in twilight, she was perfect because all she had to do was show blank expressions. Sad to say but I cannot watch any of her movies unless I need a sleep aid.

August 3, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Todd E

Sounds like the worst casting mistake since every time Quentin Tarentino acted in one of his own movies.

August 3, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sudosyco

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So true.

August 3, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

He was good in the Dead N*gger Storage scene.

August 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  45. VT_Citizen

Jennifer Lawrence would have been a better choice. She at least knows how to portray emotions other than generic teen angst on the screen.

August 3, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Collette

And many believe she is just Rob's "beard".

August 3, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Nicky

I think she is the blandest most boring actress in history. She is so plain looking she makes toast seem exciting.

August 3, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Happy123

i love this couple.

August 3, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Puppy123

Isn't she going on vacation to Italy next month

August 3, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  50. lean6

So...judging by some of the comments here, it sounds like there were a lot of Americans applauding the couple who were stoned to death yesterday for adultery under Sharia law in Mali.

August 3, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Agrav8td

She is now richer and more famous, and too young to get married. She needs to have fun and 'sow some oats' before tying herself down. But I agree she's not a good actress, she has no range or depth. There are better actresses out there. Unfortunately she'll continue to get roles...

August 3, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Kevin

What director wouldn't hire her? She stays late for "extra coaching".

August 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Tate

It is very hard to believe KirStew actually seduced anyone. Well, maybe if the guy was just out of prison or had been on a deserted island for decades.

August 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. perry

I hope the role needs someone with no screen personality.

August 3, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Puppy123, happy123, Alfredo1, 6395, bayridge

In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit ... Amen.

August 3, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Dave

Poor choice. Lawrence is by FAR the better actress. This will be just another waste of celluloid with Stewart.

August 3, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  57. Puppy123

we were awake 64 hrs..dummies created soph fell right in. we have a much higher being then Soph does. lol
    we hear a beep and that's a que of a "visitor"... no l's i pay for my own stuff, sec. i was one then went to school for advancing. tamp fits were for trk prpse we're done. moving on. i just hope u weren't playing with this also. xo
    i gotta get some sleep this weekend! LOL

August 3, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  58. Shanaynay

She is a potty mouth.

August 3, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  59. Jeff

It wouldn't hurt for her to do just a little jail time.

August 3, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  60. Puppy123

she is blocked right now and doesn't realize the consequence

August 3, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  61. Kerry

She is learning that following one's desires are not always worth the risk. Valuable lesson on life's journey. Best she value Rob or someone else will.

August 3, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  62. Puppy123

lord she's only 22. let it be already

August 3, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • madmaddam43

who are you people to judge..... do you walk on water......I think kristen is the best thing to hit ..'HOLLYWOOD'
      Kristen is just being "KRISTEN " She made a bad choice...we all make bad choices ......your not perfect ...she's not perfect...shame on you for calling someone.... names... you don't know. Not everyone thinks she is a bad actress.

August 3, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  63. رهملا لتيليدلب

US is ridiculous for validating this filthy seductress. Just stone her and be done with it already. She shouldn't have enticed the married man with that naked jaw of her, protruding so haughtily.

August 3, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Really?!

Yes because men are completely helpless and blameless when it comes to cheating. Nevermind that he's twice her age and he was the married one. Wow!!! I guess men really are useless if women can so easily manipulte them. Apprently they have no mind of their own. Oh no that's what you're saying.

August 3, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • miniaturegourmet

She is unmarried- she made a mistake when it came to her relationship with her boyfriend.. What about the married man who cheated on his wife? He is the one who did wrong! You're obvious disregard for women in general is apparent by your need to stone women for actions that were taken by an unfaithful man. and your ridiculous need to have women cover their faces. If a married man in his 40's takes advantage of a young 22 yr old girl, he is just as much to blame- if not more. Your breed is not needed in todays world. Take your hate someone where else- go stone yourself.

August 3, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate Gosselin's uterus

That, was funny

August 3, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kim H

OOOOKKKKKKK...so what are your TRUE feelings???

August 3, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Baker1

Really? She's 22 years old, lighten up. If I were judged by things I did when I was 22, (so many MANY years ago) I would be mortified today. We all move on and grow from our experiences, but usually not in the spotlight that she has to endure.

August 3, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  65. 2sides2astory

She is 22, He was 41...don't think it was his first "rodeo". Obviously Rob didn't love her enough. Rupert will walk away with wife and children & she is "labeled". Why? Don't hear much about his pathetic behavior. before we crucify her, figure out why her behavior can grab "headlines" and if he had been seen kissing anyone else, the paparazzi would have walked by and not clicked a pic...she has done wonders for his name & visibility and his wife's! This is Hollywood, & I wouldn't be surprised if a phone call was made...it is what they do and the cost to humanity is disregarded.

August 3, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  66. Sarah

Good that she's found something for the time being and I hope it'll work out for her in more ways than one.

August 3, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  67. jessica

who did she have to sleep with to get this role!!

August 3, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  68. 7

I agree. She is disgusting and has no talent. The reason she is popular is she is not threatening to unatractive gals. She makes uggos think even they can get a handsome guy or be successful.

August 3, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  69. Trish

She is just so horrible. Have you ever seen one of her interviews. They have to bleep out do many of her words she barely makes sense. Sooo arrogant and zero class. Trash.

August 3, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  70. Nicole

I agree with Barbara above that her focus should be on "counseling and trying to better herself as a person". Her fans have always been steadfast in defending her shortcomings and Kristen's ubiquitous credo is "just be yourself" . During the SWATH junket, she said that her parents told her to "just be yourself, baby doll". I think that it's ridiculously arrogant to think that you've reached the zenith of the best person you can be at 22. If being yourself result in acts that hurt your self worth and others, it's time to change. However, it's kind of hard to motivate a 22 year old to change if every wrong is met with a plethora of excuses and rewards.

August 3, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • ES71

> I agree with Barbara above that her focus should be on "counseling and trying to better herself as a person".

By this standard, all of the Hollywood, and 50% of the rest of the US should be in rehab and not working.

August 3, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Clyde Frog

Worst actress in the world.

August 3, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  72. Clyde Frog

She is Miss Potty Mouth. Half her words are obscenities.

August 3, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • 《¥》

She should smile more. She made a mistake, I'm sure she regrets it and knew it was wrong. No need to nail her to a cross for it. We all screw up one time or another.

August 3, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • 《¥》

Sorry .. don't know why my comment was posted under yours. It wasn't intended .. don't snap ..lol

August 3, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  73. sally

Headline should really read: 'Yet another promising movie to be ruined by the horrible acting of Kristen Stewart'

August 3, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • disgusted421

Poor Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar nods, veritable talent and a credible sense of class is not enough to overwhelm the horror that is Kristen Stewart's wholly unaffected demeanor. They should have saved money and bought a mannequin. Would have been both more attractive and much more expressive.

August 3, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Clyde Frog

Why isn't her fly catching mouth handing open in this photo? She is my least fav actress in the world.

August 3, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  75. deb

You so late to the party CNN. Other's sites have already debunked this as fictional. No one has been cast as of yet for the part.. Jen Lawrence can still get it..

August 3, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  76. Barbara

Sure seems like her focus should be on getting some counseling and trying to better herself as a person – instead of on her career right now. I will never understand how the world of "celebrity" rewards those with the lowest moral standards. In the real world, adultery is shameful. Does this girl feel no shame? I wonder, are there people in her life that are being honest with her about her lack of self-worth and her self-deprecating ways. About the pain she inflected on her loved ones and the family of the man involved. Or is everyone just excited she'll have another big paycheck?

August 3, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

I'm no fan of this girl, but lighten up. She's 22. They weren't married. At that age, you are still experiencing life. You never looked at another when you were dating somebody else at that age? So, why on earth does she need therapy? Apparently, Robert wasn't the guy for her, or she would have never strayed. He was lucky to find out before he slipped a ring on her finger. My concern is for the puppy! lol

August 3, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Puppy

123abc?

August 3, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  77. duh

They obviously picked her for this role for her superhuman ability to display emotion

August 3, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  78. I think

'Lie down in darkness' is going to also be about her being a vampire ho3 who has her way with all the married men before she, well, you know the rest.

August 3, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |