Justin Bieber debuts new music video
August 1st, 2012

Justin Bieber debuts new music video

At 18-years-old, Justin Bieber has traded in his purple hoodie for a denim vest … and possibly a broken nose.

All grown up, the singer shows off his mature new sound - and acting chops - in the music video for “As Long As You Love Me,” which premiered on Wednesday.

Bieber takes a beating from Michael Madsen, who plays the protective father of Bieber’s on-screen girlfriend (who isn’t played by Selena Gomez), in the short film.

The track, off Bieber’s second studio album, “Believe,” features lyrics like, “As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke” - bold words for someone who was recently named the second highest-paid celebrity under 30.

Check out the video for “As Long As You Love Me” – not to be confused with the 1997 hit by the Backstreet Boys. (Viewer discretion is advised)

Filed under: Justin Bieber • Music

1. icons design

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write tfo me in PM, we will discuss.

hpixel

September 23, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Proud Belieber

If you hate Justin that much, why do you comment on this blog????? Comment on some blog where people hate Justin, not on this blog where we support Justin....... You are so jelous on Justin, why??? coz you will never be like him :*

September 10, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. lucy

You dine alone, walk alone, live alone even in the tide of people you feel alone! What a lonely life man! Come to -- )Ç-0-U-G-a-r _ S _t_e_r_ C-0-M(--to find someone company with you. Let the loneliness go to hell. In this club you can find strong young handsome and wealthy beautiful cougars. You know I just find a pretty cougar and I wanna you guys end your boring lonely life! Have a try , nothing gonna be lost!
    awesome

August 16, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. LMAO

u guyz need to stop arguing and go do something profitable......

August 16, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Macaulay Culkin

Can't wait til he comes out of the closet in a few years. Stop being so ashamed Biebs. You need to get your Frank Ocean on boy! Watch my movie Party Monster

August 15, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Omar

We're really thnfkaul to have a guy like Greg in our community. He blends a counselor's heart and training with a lot of youth ministry experience. So, we are very grateful for his voice. I hope we can do more of this content in the future. Thanks for dropping by, as usual, Jay! Hope you're doing well in PA!

August 11, 2012 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  7. Not A Fan

At some point, all his little kid fans will grow up and realize Beiber is the musical product of Autotunes/writers. He will go the way of Vanilla Ice. But, for now yep he makes the big bucks...I just don't get it.

August 8, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dani

Phat beat. But I just can't take him seriously. I cringe throughout the whole video, especially at the beginning and when he got beat up. He need to pull up his pants.

August 3, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Puppy123

the girls just love him

August 3, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Fluffy Walnuts

That's cuz they know he can't get it up. For them it's like being with another girlfriend.

August 10, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. The Jus

he's got a huge fan base, he'll be here for awhile

August 3, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Kany

hi The Jus,
      it is really truth, but so difficault to live in 24 hours attention of ussial people. I think STARS really envoy us , dreaming about our life.

August 17, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joe

He personifies everything I despise about the music industry – with industry being the key word.

August 3, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. Angel

This is why we love him.. Justin with his shirt off!!! http://sot.ag/MTQyNzQ0MA/

August 3, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. Strong

punk is a bit strong .. he's growing up? LOL

August 2, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leide

I just had to let you know how much I lahgued at this post! I lahgued A LOT! Thank you! I really needed that. For some reason the 'all out of garbage bags' one really gets me! I just discovered your blog today and have really enjoyed reading it.

August 12, 2012 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kelli

I thought a dictator is what you get when you cross a penis with a potato......

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Katie

he's an arrogant little punk, nothing more nothing less. 5 years from now no one will even remember who he was.

August 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gabby

How could you say that. I JB is ANYTHING BUT and arrogant little punk. Do you understand how much he gives to all his fans, and how much he gives to every one. After evwry show he hangouts out with a child from the make a wish foundation. Money from his christian album want to charities! And don't get me started on how he has helped avallana routh.... U know, I the 5 year old dying from cancer. Maybe you should learn more about him for yourself before you go out and comment on things you don't even know what your talking about.

August 3, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Gabby

*CHRISTMAS

August 3, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Autt Jerrma

Gabby – you need to pay attention in school. If that's the best you can communicate, I feel sorry for you.

August 10, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. HEY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBOP

DICTATE THIS

August 2, 2012 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. get lost

we're shaking because you sent people to billy moses...get the outta here. wait until you see where you next stop is going to be if i locate another state. .out, go leave.

August 2, 2012 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  18. VITO

sit on my bop

August 2, 2012 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  19. ANT

YOU CAN BOP THIS IF YOU WANT...BABE JUST CALL

August 2, 2012 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  20. manipulation

the desperado still can't find her boyfriend.

August 2, 2012 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  21. Billy Moses

Reblogged this on Billy Moses.

August 2, 2012 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mmmmmmm Bop

Thanks America for forcing us to like whoever you put on T.V. And whatever you put on T.V. But that's o.k. Because we are a (dictator) I mean free country.

August 1, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  23. So Fu(king What

Same kid. Same cr@p.

August 1, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Justin my boy!

he's not that innocent.

August 1, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  25. RhaeG

Justin Bieber shows his fans that he can be edgy and mature in his new video 'As Long As You Love Me'. The young star runs into trouble in the form of Michael Marsden when he refuses to stop seeing his on-screen girlfriend. I'm really digging this new video!
    Read more about it here: (http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/08/justin-bieber-takes-beating-long-you-love-me-video)

August 1, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

When is she going to come out of the closet.

August 2, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • @ derp

I thought she liked guys... Justine likes women????

August 2, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick Jonas

Justin Bieber – edgy and mature? LMAO!! He's about as edgy as a gummy bear and as mature as Peter Pan. He should be modeling Underoos and being tucked in by his mommy every night.

August 10, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |