While you were working ...
July 30th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• A ninth season of "How I Met Your Mother?" It's looking like a stronger possibility as the President of CBS Entertainment, Nina Tassler, hinted at the TCAs over the weekend that they're having "early conversations and we’re pretty optimistic.” [EW]
  • After its divisive season 3 finale, Showtime's revealed that it's giving "The Big C" one last run with a four-episode final season next year. [USA Today]
  • Fox isn't commenting, but the latest "Idol" rumors say that Nick Jonas and Pharrell Williams are "in talks" to become "Idol" judges. [Us Weekly]
  • We agree with Roger Ebert - whomever attempts to tackle a prequel to "The Shining" is basically trying to scale a cinematic Mt. Everest. (And for the record, studio Warner Bros. says they're just "exploring" the idea, so don't get too riled up yet.) [L.A. Times]
  • Here's hoping baby Harper Hader inherits her dad's Emmy-nominated ability to deliver a punchline:  "Saturday Night Live's" Bill Hader and his wife Maggie welcomed the little girl, their second, on Saturday. [CBS News]
  • Robert Pattinson has reportedly moved out of the home he shared with Kirsten Stewart, but rumor has it it's not for good. Instead, the latest twist in Stew Scandal 2012 involves Pattinson trying to get Stewart to move out of the home, too - so that he can move back in. [HuffPo]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Manisa Satılık Daire

yeah very true and nice visit

August 15, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. manisa da satilik daireler

Wonderful paintings! That is the kind of info that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

August 1, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. PC Tablet News

I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person provide on your visitors? Is going to be back often to check up on new posts

August 1, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  4. zzzzzz.....

can't wait for the kiddies to go back to school

July 31, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ah...

It's official, this blog has gone down a new path for trollling. To all the real trolls out there, are you going to let these new morons continue to try to take over? All this tracking & ip crap, this has got to be some kids trying to act like they know something, but you say nothing? Have you trolls lost your edge? Just an example, did you read the last wyww? What the heII was that all about? So, Mr Ed, I know you are out there. Give them some of that Mr Ed wit, ok? Lead the charge!

July 31, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed

To be quite honest..I not sure if I know how you troll retards which these are. They actually are not annoying to me..so they're losing. School will be starting soon and the retards will all have to cram into they little yellow retard school bus and head back to school. By all means you and the others go right ahead. Maybe the king can if he's around.

July 31, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

You have a point. How do you deal with nonsense like that? They just seem to bring a new low in jamming up the blog. There's probably a group of them, sitting in a basement, thinking they are so funny & believable. I guess they don't realize how long some of us have been here, cause we aren't buying it. Oh well. I'm glad to see you back, even though you do enjoy picking on me relentlessly. That's ok, I can handle that. Welcome back!

July 31, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed

Okay Alicia.. be nice to ppl and I wouldn't have to troll you. Ok? Lol. See I'm trying to turn over a new left here. You do the same now for big daddy Eddie..lol

July 31, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

Nope, not alecia, either. I do appreciate the kinder & gentler you, though! Hey, I always thought you were funny, but just a tad bit naughty, even when you were trolling me. I never take things personally. It was just part of the game.

July 31, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed

Ok girl. Whoever you may be.

July 31, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

Really? That's all ya got? I can't believe you don't know. You weren't kidding on the kinder/gentler thing. Is this really Mr Ed?

July 31, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed

Lmpao! I don't know my ars€ from my elbow when I on here. Who is a who.

July 31, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. FRANK

she who's she this is FRANK: retired troll

July 31, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. FRANK

americans cannot read the blog keep moving.

July 31, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  8. Smacky Smooth

So very true. Adam is the scariest but that Clay Aiken is pretty frightening too. Like a living echo of Barry Manilow.

July 31, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. رهملا لتيليدلب

Dear Americans/Spanish, this is not Matrix. What are you talk about? While you sit here talking about tracking people, I bet you women are out making tricks. She probly throwing down for whole neighborhood as we speak(such is mindset of the second class gender).

July 31, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. ¤÷¤

You ppl have completely lost your fricken minds.

July 31, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. FRANK....

TALK F-ING ENGLISH THIS IS AMERICA–

July 31, 2012 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. BIMBO

Shark

i had a meeting yoolp and jodie's libros... jc has been found and the rest have been found also.
    i will not be helping you any further on the press issue. the fees will be retuned to us . Sorry about that
    mammy.

July 31, 2012 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. SPARKY SPECIAL?

TRANSLATE AND THEN TRACK IT.

July 31, 2012 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  14. Shark

translate. thanks

July 31, 2012 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  15. this is a shark CHIKA

Shark

mammy.

July 31, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  16. toda la pesca....

de curricán se está cojo conseguir una vida y después de algo bueno

July 30, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Typical cats

All u jus terrbl b'n racist & all tell dem off ed

July 30, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. yea girl

I'll only watch for Pharrel and Mr. Ed, he is a rapper producer and clothing designer get your fatcs straight. CNN should do reports on people like Mindless Behavior Diggy Simmons Jacob Latimore Kirko Bangz and Lil Twist

July 30, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sokman

Who's Pharrel Williams?

July 30, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Snaaaple

Its not a very good cartoon. The characters are too crudely drawn. It's just not believable.

July 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. snow

Show isn't funny at all. My husband likes it. Me ehhh not so much

July 30, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |