'DWTS' brings back Kirstie Alley, Bristol Palin
July 27th, 2012

'DWTS' brings back Kirstie Alley, Bristol Palin

ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" is giving prior contenders another shot at winning the Mirror Ball Trophy in the series' first ever "All-Stars" season.

As expected, it was announced Friday that prior contestants Pamela Anderson, Melissa Rycroft and Joey Fatone are among those returning, and - what do you know - so is Bristol Palin.

Her mother did tell New York Magazine's Vulture that the family takes part in reality TV because it's part of their "family's mantra," to "live life vibrantly," but Bristol's cautioned that reality TV isn't their bread and butter.

As TV Guide and others pointed out on Twitter, Palin said at the TCAs, "I don't think [reality TV] is our family business."

Family business or not, she'll be putting on her dancing shoes when "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" premieres Monday, September 24 at 8 p.m. ET.

ABC threw a few champions into the current cast of 12 for the upcoming "All-Stars" season, and is (trying to?) up the ante by having viewers vote on a 13th celebrity to compete. Starting Friday, fans can cast their vote for either Kyle Massey, Carson Kressley or Sabrina Bryan to return to the dance floor as the "Viewer's Choice."

ABC.com's taking votes now through Friday, August 24 at 12 p.m. PT, and the winner of the "Viewer's Choice" title will be revealed during "Good Morning America" on August 27.

Until then, here's the rest of the cast:

Kirstie Alley; Pamela Anderson; Helio Castroneves; Joey Fatone; Shawn Johnson; Drew Lachey; Gilles Marini; Kelly Monaco; Apolo Anton Ohno; Palin; Melissa Rycroft; and Emmitt Smith.

What do you think of the "All-Stars" cast, and who will you be voting in as "Viewer's Choice"?

Filed under: Celebrities • Dancing With The Stars • television

1. Marshall

I thought I'd give the show one more chance, even with Bristol Palin, Pamela Anderson and Kirstie Alley. However, Monday night wasn't all tht bad. What was "really bad" was elimination night (Tuesday),..wasting time interviewing each contestant as to why they chose to appear on the show "plus" the horrible band's (ranting, stoming, raving) just absolutely ruined everything. This was the lowest point I've ever seen on DWTS. That's the end for me.

September 26, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. click here

I have learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make the sort of fantastic informative site.

September 20, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  3. bpm

Can someone remind me why Bristol Palin is a "Celebrity"? Oh yeah.... pregnant at 17 with a "famous" mother who is dumber than a bag of hammers. Not interest in either of them, the show or the rest of the cast. This show has jumped the shark, a looooooong time ago.

August 6, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  4. Peter

Some of those are a little disappointing. Shawn and Melissa were both technically good dancers but just not that fun to watch. Bristol was neither good nor fun to watch. Pam and Kristie were fun but not mirror-ball good.
    I could wish they had picked a whole cast of finalists – not winners, but second or third place. They were all good dancers and it would give them a second shot at that mirror ball that they so narrowly missed.

August 2, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. dots watcher

Watch all the DWTS, with the exception of when Palin was in. Won't be watching this time either. SHE IS NO STAR!

August 1, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melody

Let's run down the list:

Shawn Johnson - chubby little gold medalist; cute
      Pam Anderson - dirty little pig, not even born in America, get her out
      Kirstie Alley - fat has been, 'nough said
      Melissa R whatever - never been, 'nough said

If you want to insult them, they're all ewwwww!

August 9, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Marilyn

Kirstie does deserve to come back she did well and lost weight, the other one has no dancing talent and I heard gained weight, meaning she didn't work hard enough, but that is what that family does pay me and I will do as little as I can to earn it.

August 1, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  7. mukazzi

DWTS is now the bad habit to be dropped. Bristol Palin returning is more about the deal brokered between ABC/Disney (so don't be surprised if Disney creates a show just for her) and the cable network that is running her soon-to-be-but-not-soon-enough "Life's a Tripp"...which leads into why I won't vote to bring back Kyle (professional legal reasons): remember the reality show that was to star the Massey brothers and Bristol? Well...the Massey brothers were cut out at the last minute (but really -who didn't see that coming? This was NOT Disney) and now they are suing the producers of the show. If I were Kyle's manager, I wouldn't want him near Palin in that environment -let her go to Vegas and PAY to see him perform in the DWTS show .

How can Bristol dare say that reality TV is not her family's business -like her mother, she's gotten used to biting the hand that feeds her.

August 1, 2012 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. Debbie

NOT BRISTOL

August 1, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  9. Joe

I'll only watch because I'm in love with Anna Trebunskaya......she makes me tingly....down there. Splurt!

July 31, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. palintwit

If I woke up in the morning, looked in the mirror and realized I was a Palin, I'd hurl myself into the nearest wood chipper.

July 31, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. Fred Evil

Wow, this PoS show is still on....?!
    Can't blame Palin, scam the suckers for every penny!

July 31, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jenna

I don't mind Bristol coming back but I hate controversial stars. I'm glad there are no Osmonds...THAT would be the deal breaker. I wouldn't watch if Donny or Marie were on.

I just wish they'd have picked someone else. Luckily, they've changed the scoring so that the mobs of fans don't pick who wins each week.

Yes. I'm a lame. I still watch the show...but...at the end, it's usually very good. Can't wait to see Kirstie Alley.

Why couldn't they have brought back Mel B? Or did they pick by the star the person danced with originally?

July 31, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  13. Major Don

Melissa Rycroft....again. ABC is knocking itself out trying to build her a career. The Bachelor, DWTS, Good Morning America...Enough of her already. If this show hasn't jumped the shark yet, this upcoming season might just do it.

July 31, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  14. Go Bristol

excellent choice.

July 31, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  15. tooch

fries.

July 31, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. Analystgirl

The girl has NO dancing skills and even less class!
    But wait! she's had an illegitimate kid (who at 3 yrs of age calls people he doesn't like f**ggots) and plastic surgery!
    Oh yeah! THAT piece of work will boost the ratings!

July 31, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  17. rhubarb

So much liberal love in the room right now....HOW INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE !

Face it: If Bristol Palin aborted her baby and was a card carrying Democrat, she'd be your poster girl.

July 31, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Actually, Sarah knew she was going to have a tard baby. If she wasn't so selfish she could have had an early abortion.

July 31, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Your abortion comment is sick.

July 31, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred Evil

NO, not a poster girl, but at least we could respect her...nah, I'm kidding, there's nothing she could do that would earn our respect!
      And nothing you can do either, since you see fit to defend it.

July 31, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. Stringtheory

Mom, I scored 93 on my IQ test, that's good, right? ...oh and I think I'm going to have another baby for you to brainwa...er, uh ...thanks, Mom.
    Will not be watching this animated half wit

July 31, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  19. GeorgeBos95

Bristol Palin is no star.

ABC sees an appeal in there somewhere ... but they seem to be ignoring the number of people willing to click away just to avoid having to see Palin. So attract 5, lose 20. The math doesn't work.

July 31, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • georgia

I aggree..and look..Ann Curry got fired from the Today show for low ratings!! and the week that the ratings were low and Good Morning America beat the Today show, was the week that Sarah Palin wasguest host on the Today show...and all of us disgusted Today show fans boycotted Today and switched to GMA!!! and we are still watching GMA!! so there you go, Ann Curry was the scapegoat for the poor ratings..no mention of Sarah Palin causing the low ratings for the week!! what was NBC thinking..Sarah Palin??? give me a break!!!!!! when will this Sarah Palin and her family, ever go away??? we don't need them ..let them stay in Alaska..and speaking of Sarah Palin..any elected official, in her case Governor..who quits their job, in the middle of their elected term, and walks away..should never be allowed to hold another elected office!!

August 1, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Lulu

That's only your opinion and the rest of the idioits that post here
      Let's see what happens when the show starts

August 6, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. bristoltwitpalin... America's favorite dancing cow

Oh look at me
    Oh look at me
    I'm a dancing little heifer
    A prancing little heifer...

July 31, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • trigtwitpalin... America's favorite tard baby

ffffttttttssssssshhhhhh, slorpppbrughhpsstfffggurgle ? *drool*

July 31, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  21. SHARK

i had a meeting yoolp and jodie's libros... jc has been found and the rest have been found also.
    i will not be helping you any further on the press issue. the fees will be retuned to us.

July 31, 2012 at 5:04 am | Report abuse |
  22. benz

or her

July 31, 2012 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  23. CALI

husband or wife cheat... so he or she is looking for him...

July 31, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  24. NoMorePalins

Look how high over that shark they got.

July 30, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Shane Botwin

DWTS has jumped the shark. Welcome to your lowest ratings ever. I realize that Bristol is an inspiration to teenage girls in the U.S. – "Get pregnant, get famous, get rich." But still, watching a guernsey cow clop across the stage, and knowing the votes came from political web site campaigns, isn't reason enough to nauseate millions of viewers.

July 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  26. alfonse

On Palin: If she must come back, I would recommend her losing about 30 pounds including her blown out face.

July 30, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. the ghost of mecky mantle

ii'm not watching - i'd rather step out for a bit before heading home

July 30, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. liz z

Ooooooh nooooo not brist-dull palin AGAIN..... noooo

July 30, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • alfonse

To see Palin back again, probably compares to a doctor telling me that the cancer came back. She'll be going down in history as one of the most disliked persons on this planet.

July 30, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Carol

Palin says this isn't her family business, but it looks like it's the best they can do. Her current "job" (reality show) bombed big time. Bristol does not have the talent, brains, or the personality to carry a show. Nobody in the family has a real job nor or they educated. Bristol needs to get an education and do something with her life instead of chasing the camera (and, by the way, she is the first to accuse others of being star struck!). Tripp needs to be adopted out to a stable family who will see that he gets an education and has the proper values in life.

July 30, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • champion

I ain't watching...cannot stand to see Palin lumbering around the stage

July 30, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  30. fall season

i'm not watching i'll be too "busy"

July 30, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Valerie Smith

Love this show! BUT, will no longer watch... The so called "stars" are getting ridiculous... come on now, bristol palin??! let them just go away!!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  32. zeny kentner

What's wrong with these people who hate the Palins. They didn't do anything to harm you, in fact, you people are the ones who made false accusations, smearing their names, making fun of them which is silly and nonnsense. I can tell from your words that you are haters and low educated, imbecile. GO BRISTOL, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL VOTE FOR YOU ALL THE WAY!

July 30, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

The Palins have done a lot to harm a lot of people. Evidently you don't read. Sarah is the queen of false accusations and twisting the facts. She has been fact-checked many, many times over the last few years. She says what the "thinks" but that it is not necessarily the truth. And please tell me about the educational level of the Palin family. None of them are educated and they do not llike people who are. They call them "elitists." Sarah is the only one who went to college, but it took her six years to get a very, very, easy degree in journalism. Why can't she form a sentence or write with a degree in journalism?? All of her material as governor has written for her and now she hides behind Facebook with a ghost writer. What rock have you been under?

July 30, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  33. bristolfan

nah..she's in.

July 30, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Margo

Anyone but that Palin broad...and my vote is for Kyle Massey....I can't believe Palin is being brought back. She is annoying just to look at not much watch her dance and this is my all time favorite show to watch. Not too crazy about Pamela Anderson...she is flakey. Not looking forward to this season as I had in the past. Hope it goes by fast.

July 30, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  35. hey bails?

gotcha

July 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  36. FRANK

YOU GOT THE SENIOR TROLLS UP YOUR KAZOOS NOW...

July 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ANTS STILL HERE TOO --

KISS MY ROCKET

July 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. FRANK THE TROLL

i'm still here.

July 30, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Bails

YAY Emmitt!!!! BOO Bristol!!!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  40. docingeorgia

Where's Erin??

July 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jcrew

What a group of hot mess people – I have to watch it.

July 30, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Frank: the troll

now i know what a teatard is..mine is 8 inches.

July 30, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  43. anthony

what the f-ck's a teartard..bris call me.

July 30, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  44. ChristopherM

I think I'll be skipping this season. I am really not in the mood to waste my time by having Teatards vote to keep her in every week even though she dances like a stegasaurus.

July 30, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Pollywog

Why are they bringing back previous winners? I thought this was a 2nd chance for people who didn't win. That would have been more interesting.

July 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • LK2

They are NOT all winners! These are "almost" winners, except for a couple of them. Why they are bringing back ANY winners is beyond me. I think those that were top 5 maybe, but not actual winners. They already won the mirror ball... let someone else have a chance now.

July 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. BRISTOL'S PEN1S

I have great jugs

July 30, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. VITO RETIRED TROLL

i love bristol palin – can't wait to see her.

July 30, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  48. VITO RETIRED TROLL

pumpkin? this is what we callt he lay low period-

July 30, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  49. Anthony

i have a nice garwie gee right here...

July 30, 2012 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  50. ANTHONY

can't play nice...i got now.

July 30, 2012 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  51. Baba Booey

I enjoy pooping in the shower, and I save a fortune in toilet paper.

July 29, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Name*steve

Oh,garwie gee.. wuttle Cutsie gonna wuv dis!..

July 29, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Berber

They should have had Yamaguchi come back!!!

July 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Anthony

Bring back Nance Grace..( . Y . ) That's hot!!

July 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Anthony

Hey, they need to bring back that Kate plus eight chick...

July 29, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Anthony

Hey Yo Anthony, do me a favor kiss this (__!__)

July 29, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Anthony

Hey tough guy, smoke on this (--–3

July 29, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  58. latrina

I dont think I will be watching this season....How on earth did they not bring back Mya who was one of the few who had the highest scores consistantly but lost to Donny Osmond. She deserves to be back.

July 29, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  59. tanaboo

kelly monaco is the original champion and has given the best freestyle dance ever!

July 29, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ernie

have to disagree. Drew Lachey and Cheryl's Burkes freestyle was the best ever

July 30, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jack

Good evening folks. Everyone is cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 29, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  61. giofrey

what about that dude from seinfeld? with the white hair...can't remember his name,,, he was big ratings. You'd think they could spring a few extra bucks to get him back...

July 29, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Cowpens Freak

Give me a break!

July 29, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ARTIE

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THINGS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE ON TV PROGRAMMING, HELLO BRISTOL PALIN, WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH ???? TALK ABOUT A DANCING COW!!!! GO BACK TO ALASKA MS. PALIN AND GET A REAL JOB AND RAISE YOUR CHILD LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

July 29, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. rica

not sure i'll get through this season, i may need another "hobby" it looks too boring this year.

July 29, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  65. oh please

Regardless of where any of us come down on this otherwise ridiculous issue, grin and bear it viewers, the programmers, sponsors and networks are far removed from the notion of good taste, style, and art.

July 29, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  66. dancing with the stars

i enjoy it..its family night.

July 29, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Kat

Ditto /;

July 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  68. SillyKat

I have watched every single season of dancing with the stars except the season they had bristol palin on it. A whole lot of free tv time just opened up for me...

July 29, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Kat

D w t s couldn't get any new people ? I thought kelly won a mirror ball ? Sounds like a rerun to me !

July 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  70. M

sorry: bruno is trying to pump up the passion from the 2.

July 29, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  71. M

i watch the show on and off during the season...bruno is an accomplished dancer and his dancing is still wonderful for his age..... he wants to see the drive, the s-xual passion of 2 people telling the story of the song...he gets jumpy because he craves the passion and the hunger of the song yet he is trying pulling out the passion from the 2.

July 29, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  72. avidfan

There are some good ones and some that I would rather not watch again (hello pamela anderson). I just hope Bruno tones it down this year. Several people I know have quit watching it because of his sick comments, and his craving for all the camera time he can get. Someone needs to super glue him to his chair. I will start watching it, dont know if I will finish the season, that remains to be seen.

July 29, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  73. Jason13

d-list is a bit harsh and i don't think they need attention, i they do need the paycheck, and paid quite well from what i understand.

July 29, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  74. Juan

there not d-list people .. but could have picked a better group.

July 29, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  75. Lori

Would love to see Hines Ward! Very disappointed in the cast.

July 29, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  76. Joseph

"stars" cracks me up. This is dancing with the mostly d-list people who really want attention and most of whom never really had a career but will do anything for a buck.

July 29, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  77. betts

I rather see Kelly Osborne than Bristol Palin. Kelly was great

July 29, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  78. TROOTHHOITZ-WHO CARES

HA

July 29, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  79. Marguerite

DANCING WITH THE STARS WOOOO HOOOOO!

July 29, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  80. Jason

i recall also 4th of july weekend.

July 29, 2012 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  81. final lesson on IP addresses

next time do not threated people on what you think is on their computer. i believe this happend on 4th of July weekend. 4th of july weekend someone announced they had davis tracking and a threat of ip occurred. yesterday the same thing someone keeps announcing they see other peoples stuff. just keep it light and fun.

July 29, 2012 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  82. lolol

I want to suck on Bristol Palin's toes while i have Sarah Palin's pantyhose on my face.

July 29, 2012 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  83. Bristol

i love bristol ! LOL

July 29, 2012 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  84. chloe

i love dancing with the stars and happy its on another season...its a fun thing to do on monday nights with the family.

July 29, 2012 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  85. TruthHertz

2 words, WHO CARES!!!

July 29, 2012 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  86. Disgusted

How does CNN allow these vulgar comments from people? Do none of you have anything better to do than sling mud at each other with horrendously vulgar vocabulary? You don't like what's going on in the world? Go campaign for the party of your choice, volunteer, do something nice for someone else, debate honorably and respectfully. How easy to hide behind your computers and attack strangers with such hateful vehemence. Grow up, get a life and make a difference. And we wonder why children are so screwed up… look at all these "adult" role models. Pathetic and unfortunately all too common.

July 29, 2012 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  87. katrina

Not a dwts fan, but I am a HUGE Kelly Monaco fan so I guess I'll be watching this season!!! Go Kelly :)

July 29, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  88. Loripinion

I can't believe that Bristol Palin is being brought back. She is no star and she was terrible the first time and will be just as bad this time. I won't be watching DWTS this season. Can't stand those Palins.

July 29, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  89. CJ

Didn't watch DWTS the first time Palin was on and won't be watching this time either. SHE IS NOT A STAR!!

July 29, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  90. Marilyn

Can't stand those crazy Palins so this will be the first season I miss, she plastic just like her mom and think they are better that gays, Democrates, and other people that had kids out of wedlock. I guess people can laugh because she can't dance worth a damn.

July 28, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  91. P Boy

My pooh no longer has an odd greenish hue but it still has a peculiar taste.

July 28, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Bris

she's a kid with a "famous" mom and she was quite popular in the vote.

July 28, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  93. jurby

why must DWTS cast Bristol Palin again???? she's a politician's daughter NOT a celebrity! this is 'Dancing With the Stars" NOT "Dancing With Politician's Daughters/Nobody's"! DWTS needs to get back to casting actual celebs, not casting people like Bristol who's only claim to fame is their association to someone whom the media has splashed all over the media. i don't care whether or not Bristol can dance – i just want DWTS to stop casting nobody's.

July 28, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  94. relax

its done gay guy...

July 28, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  95. gay guy

SOMEONES USEING MY NAME, AND TALKING ABOUT HACKING, I DONT UNDERSTAND CNN

July 28, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  96. GAY GUY and Marguerite

i find gay guy hysterical and speak up babe...say what you have to say! your great!

July 28, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  97. GAY GUY

somebody said they had my ip address and we ran a check. be careful of hackers.

July 28, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. test

test

July 28, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jeff

Is America really that staved for an escape from their own realities in life that they will watch a Palin on DWTS ? I mean the Kartrashians are bad but geesh... If so then we really are going down and I hope China will rescue us or me ASAP !!

July 28, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  100. kenredbar

Palin! Good reason not to watch DWTS.

July 28, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

I am beautiful no matter what u say, words wont bring me dont, no no,no no no, OK PRESIDENT OBAMA GETS CREDIT FOR BEING KIND TO GAY PEOPLE AND POOR PEOPLE, THANK U PRESIDENT SIR. BUT UR JUST TOO LIBERAL ON OTHER MATTERS FOR ME TO SUPPORT, GOD BLESS YOU SIR

July 28, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

As a moderate to conservative gay repub, I STILL LOVE MY CNN OVER FOX, WHY??? BECAUSE NOBODY MAKES THE NEWS MORE INTERESTING THAN CNN, EVEN THOUGH I FILL THEY SLANT TO THE LEFT, WHICH BURNS ME UP, THEY STILL ARE THE BEST IN MAKING NEWS ENJOYABLE TO WATCH AND IF U HAVE EVER WATCHED CNN ON AN ELECTION NIGHT, NO MATTER WHICH SIDE IS WINNING THEY MAKE EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A WINNER, AND WOLF AND ANDERSON ARE THE BEST PERIOD, IF CNN IN MY OPINION WOULD SLANT A LITTLE LESS TO THE LEFT THEY WOULD BE NUMBER ONE IN AMERICA FAST, VERY FAST, LOVING CNN A GAY REPUBLICAN

July 28, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  101. @gay

Do you know what's up with the hacker/tracked ip posts on here? I'm used to seeing outlandish stuff on here but these posts are a new breed of weird.

July 28, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  102. floridares

Gay guy...so busy on forums he must be out of work, no prospects and nothing meaningful to do.

July 28, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |

No im VERY WEALTHY, I JUST HATE LIEING LIBERAL RADICAL TRASH

July 28, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobby brown

Given gay guy's wonderful inability to compose an error free sentence, I find it very difficult to imagine he's very wealthy. I do believe though that he's a man in search of the perfect blumpkin.

July 28, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Marguerite

they may survive this season. the seniors love the show, tuesday morning talk at the office etc...

July 28, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Jack

Hello folks. Everyone is cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 28, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  105. formerdwtsfan

I agree with you Sarabeth. What gets to me is they seem to have brought back people based on reaction to those people by the viewers and the drama it will create. Rather, I would like to see good dancing and improving dancing skills, that is what the show started as. I was hoping for the best of the best of the non winners, now that I would have tuned in for. I will not be watching because I resent dwts trying to manipulate their viewers just to get ratings. Maybe I will come back the next season, I don't know.

July 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  106. RafalcaHorsey

What do I think! Bristol Palin back!

Not on your life would I ever, ever watch a Palin on any T V show. Ever.

Is this all the T V shows have to offer?
    aren
    T we sick of the Palin's people?
    Now not only Bristol, again, but her dad too.. Todd... Being on a military game show in the fall!

Please. What are e T V shows doing to us... Dumbing down America more and more.

Get real DWTS!

July 28, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |

It got to be better than watching Obama RUIN THE COUNTRY

July 28, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • floridares

To gay guy...NOT!!
      it was bush who ruined the country not Obama. Check it out. I was GOP until the Bush family did their best to use our kids as cannon fodder involving us in Iraq before doing the job right in Afghanistan, spent us into oblivion, and let the banks and stock traders screw us.

July 28, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

FLORIDARES, BUSH NEVER HAD TRILLION DOLLAR DEBTS, BUT WHEN DEMS TOOK OVER THE ENTIRE CONGRESS HIS LAST TWO YEARS IN OFFICE, WE STARED GETTING TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT PLUS, DEMS HAVE CONTROLLED SENATE FOR 6 LONG YEARS NOW WITH A COMMUNIST PRES. AMERICA IS IN SHARP DECLINE, REPUBS HAVE SENT OVER 20 JOB BILLS TO THE DEM SENATE BUT THEY REJECT THEM CAUSE THEY WANT TO RUIN AMERICA AND U R A BRAINWASHED FOOL

July 28, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Linda

Well, I watched every season..till this next one. I wont' be watching this time. The cast is lukewarm, except for Appolo and Kelly. Palin is the deal breaker. I wouldn't watch her family if they were naked as jay birds chasing lightning bugs on the edge of an active volcano. They disgust me. Period. I'll miss my Monday night dancing vibes. Guess I'll buy a bunch of good books. Good riddance!

July 28, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Sara*

Love that Kelly Monaco (the creator of the phrase "wardrobe malfunction") is coming back the first season winner! They never seem to mention that!
    I will always cheer for Bristol...love her for standing up for her beliefs!

July 28, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Marguerite

i know the whole bristol thing...but i like dancing with the stars.. its fun family show.

July 28, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  110. and1

hacking...

from new jersey strike 1
    ip is not accurate thank god strike 2

July 28, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  111. thank you cnn

and i'll see you love this week.

July 28, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  112. MESSED UP

HACKER ASKES FOR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON CNN... BE AWARE..DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE.

July 28, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  113. guess who's going to poop now..whoeve this is

and 3...GOT IT

hacking...

from new jersey strike 1
    ip is not accurate thank god strike 2

July 28, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  114. hacking...

from new jersey strike 1
    ip is not accurate thank god strike 2

July 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  115. bobby brown

I just made a huge pile of pooh that bears a striking resemblance to Donald Trump. This pooh pile will also be a contestant on DWTS.

July 28, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

To bobby BLACK I just make a bid pile of crap AND IT LOOKS JUST LIKE GROSS OBAMA, U LIBS ARE UNAMERICAN TRASH

July 28, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Grumpy

They're bringing back the Palin spawn, huh? Well, that makes it one less TV show I'll have to watch.

July 28, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  117. HACKER ON BOARD

WE HAVE IT...AND ON THE PHONE WITH CNN NOW....

July 28, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Kiffer

Eat a dick gayguy

July 28, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  119. jr

i like Palin jr. - she's did a great job.

July 28, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  120. kasey

of all the GREAT dancers, y o y o y bring back the person that churns lots of stomachs, that bristol pain-n-the-butt

July 28, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  121. M

GAY AND TROLL BUSTER.

July 28, 2012 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |
  122. Annette

I think it is great. I love Bristol. I will watch Dancing With the Stars.

July 28, 2012 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  123. Zilla

It would have been fun to see Louie vito back instead of, say, the craptastic, leadfooted and annoying Kirstie Alley, who obviously is doing the show so she can lose all the weight she regained. There's a ringing non-endorsement for her snake-oil weight loss products.

July 28, 2012 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  124. Kevin

Lol, Silly

July 28, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  125. Kevin

The only person that I like on the show this season is Kristy alley.

July 28, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

I love Kristy Alley, Shes alot of class, I want Barbara Strystien, I cant spell it, but we all love her, that would be a show of glamour and bring on CHER, WOW

July 28, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • whathappenedtothiscountry?

there seems to be a whole bunch of words you can't spell. but when you live in this country and get past 12th grade it starts to come naturally. there's also this thing called "Google" where you can look things up and actually get the correct spellings of names, places, etc... check it out.

July 28, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |

Whathappenedtothiscountry, you're ugly butt

July 28, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Jack

July 28, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  127. junior mints

I rarely pooh in the shower but when I do I usually push it down the drain with my big toe.

July 28, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  128. frmr_dwts_fan

wow. what an amazingly crappy cast! i agree with the poster who asked how they can do this to their loyal fans. i've watched since the very first show, but will definitely be skipping this season.

July 27, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  129. sillyteabaggerpoliticsr4smrtppl

@gayguy is either a democrat in disguise, or the biggest idiot i've ever seen comment on an entertainment article. politics should be left to those with at least a 10th grade education. now get back to your Minecraft, or WWE. oh wait, the GOP and Pro Wrestling are merging into the same thing. same followers too!

July 27, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • everythinginmoderation

i agree. and as far as Mama Palin goes, she isn't smart enough to "mop the floor" of a late eighties era NBA team. like the one Glenn Rice played for ; )

July 27, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

No I am a republican having a little fun aggravating u liberals and I see its got to yall bunch of sissies, but I am gay my ole man is black, mixed, and every gay friend I have black or white cant stand Obamas socialist policies and will not vote for him in Nov. Obama and the democrates in control of America for the last six years ( senate dems for 6 years in control ) THATS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA, WE NEED TO DO A HUGE CRAP ON NOV. 6th AND FLUSH THE TOILET AFTERWARDS AND SAY BYE BYE TO DUMB LIBERALS AND UR UNAMERICAN SOCIALIST CRAP

July 28, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

My take on the gayguy is some young dude who's had a few too many beers, trying to get a rise out of everyone. Dude, I don't want to step on your right to freedom of speech, though. I'm sure the trolls will eventually make a meal out of you anyway.

July 28, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • whathappenedtothiscountry?

you are a lying sack of human waste. i wish we could meet face to face. get back under your bridge troll.

July 28, 2012 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |

Yo wat up bro, u want 2 meet meee fac 2 fac, bring it on muther

July 28, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • whathappenedtothiscountry?

yo bro! totally. you $ound reaaaally tough tho. i'm sure i'd have to be reallly careful. you don't sound like one to be messed with.

July 28, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Look like u kno who to respect bro

July 28, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Sokman

Kirstie & Palin could literally eat the other contestants.

July 27, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Sokman

Kirsten & Palin could literally eat the other contestants.

July 27, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  132. gay guy

Hey everybody, im tired of the name DANCING WITH THE STARS, LETS PUT MICHELLE ODUMBO ON THEIR AND CALL IT DANCING WIT THE SOCIALIST, OR LETS PUT KING OBAMA ON THEIR AND CALL IT DANCING WIT THE BAD ECONOMY COMMUNIST, I LOVE IT, ITS SO HOW THEY ARE

July 27, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • truedat

you're doing a great impression of a loud mouthed, empty-headed, "talking point regurgitating" tea partier. turning a nice story about a simple girl who gave birth to a down stndrome baby and then turned her life into a true american reality show. fairytale. i'll bet tryg dances better than she does. yeah that's right. i went there.

July 27, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • boy howdy

what's the largest thing you ever placed in your buttocks?

July 27, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • whathappenedtothiscountry?

you people are all truly insane. this is an article about a dancing show. i'm not the biggest fan of obama, but i'm better off than i was in 2006 when the company i worked for for 25 years was bought out, gutted, and my job sent to Guatamala. this country was made strong only by a strong middle class. it blows my mind that so many people who are just above or even at the freaking poverty line have Romney signs in their front yard. the rich white guy isn't going to make it any better for you or your family. and if you actually read the New Testament, Jesus was one of the biggest socialists in history. when did caring about your fellow man/woman become a bad thing? should all rich people be demonized and have all their wealth handed out to the ghetto poor? hell no! but i don't see anyone calling for that nor does a president have the power nor inclination to do that. ronald reagan (whom i voted for twice) is rolling in his grave. he couldnt make it through the primaries these days. because he wanted to work with dems to get things done for the american people, rich poor or whoever. i cant believe what this country is turning into.

July 28, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Boy howdy ask whats the largest thing I ever put in my buttocks, SEE I KNEW U LIBERALS WERE ANTI WHITE RACIST AND NOW YOUR ANTI GAY CRAP SHOWS ITS UGLY HEAD, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BOY HOWDY, U WISH IT WAS UR LITTLE PENCIL BUT SORRY I DONT DO TRASH

July 28, 2012 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
    • whathappenedtothiscountry?

how on earth did you get that boyhowdy was a liberal? how. just assumed? my take is he's just trying to call you out on being a bullsh!tter. i still think it's a closet Progressive trying to prove that tea baggers are all ignorant.

July 28, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  133. Palinandglennrice

@gay guy, aren't there some articles from Drudge you comment on. i love to read the comments on those. especially the ones directly from FB. it'll be a shame when these unemployed teabaggers go for a job interview, and the prospective employer checks out all their FB comments and hires the sane, non-racist candidate instead. because as an HR rep that's exactly what i do these days. there was one in particular who literally lost her mind when we told her based on the comments we found online during a routine background check, we didn't feel she would be a good fit for our companies culture. "i'll sue" she screamed over and over. we're still waiting to hear from her "lawyer".

July 27, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Im a multimillionaire u idiot, u probally work for me or yo family DOES ill check it out, YOU'RE FIRED AND HONIE IT AINT MY FAULT OBAMA SUCKS AS PRES.

July 27, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Yo palinandglennrice u guys are very unamerican, u hate freedom of MY speech AND u nuts try to threaten me to shut me up, THAT IS SOOO RADICAL LIBERAL POLICY TO ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE AMERICANS FREE SPEECH, SOOOO GO TO HELL, ur just like obama who wants to take away AMERICANS RIGHTS BUT U WONT , SORRY EVIL ONES I GET MY RIGHTS FROM GOD NOT MAN

July 27, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

why are you all even dignifying this moron's posts with responses. Obviously he's full of crap... My DOG knows he's not a millionaire. In fact with his vocabulary and grammar skilled I'd say he didn't finish high school and is most likely around the poverty line. And he has no valid points, just wants to call everyone racist or gay-haters. Guess what... If you just don't pay attention to ignorant morons with an "me, me, me" complex, they WILL go away.

July 28, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  134. Rodney in Dallas

I thought this was supposed to be All Stars meaning they were bring back the good dancers. Palin Sucked!

July 27, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

So do I Rod-ney but im still cooool, give her a chance, dont be so narrow minded like the other liberals are baby, VOTE MITT HES SMART MODERATE AND LOVES AMERICA, ODUMBO HASNT EVEN VISITED ISRAEL YET, WHAT A NERD

July 27, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • NuckyT

What no Kate Gosselin, Nancy Grace, Metta World something, or that astronaut? Now that I would have watched!

July 28, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • thedifferencebtweenjewsandsantaclause

santa clause comes DOWN the Chimney....

July 28, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
    • me

I agree with u Rodney in Dallas. It would have made it more entertaining to have more of the better dancing stars than those who struggled and had no appeal, or charisma. Palin Jr. was Sweet but had no personality. Kirstie was entertaining, beautiful and progressed wonderfully.

July 28, 2012 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  135. Mary Ann

Gayguy,Please take your meds

July 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

MARY ANN IS THAT U FROM OBAMAS ISLAND, GIRL U BEEN ON THAT ISLAND TOOO LONG, CLICK UR HEELS AND WAKE UP GIRL U IN DAZE HONIE, UNEMPLOMENT IS GOING UP IN A FEW DAYS, WE ARE WAITING ON NUMBERS ON AUG.3rd, should go up to 8.3 or 8.4, WOW ALL ON ODUMBOS WATCH, CANT BLAME BUSH NO MORE, ITS ALL OBAMAS FAULT AND THE DEMONRATS HAHA

July 27, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  136. TMP

Kardashians=Palins=Lohans<–arent their 15mins of fame up???

July 27, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • TMP

BTW all trailer trash in designer clothes and expensive makeup

July 27, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Tmp, how come when odumbo gives a speech and then leaves the room, ITS FULL OF HOT AIR???? Cause thats all that comes out of his mouth, DEMS ARE U GUYS ENJOYING THE BAD ECONOMY??????ITS GETTING WORST AND WORST JUST IN TIME FOR THE NOV. ELECTION, HAHAHAHAHA ITS GOOD FOR US TO SEE WHATS IN STORE IF U NUTS MANAGE TO ELECT HIM ANOTHER 4 YEARS

July 27, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • TMP

How do trolls work again??
      Does each website pay them or is there a company that specializes in supplying folks ie telemarketers???

July 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

TTMP, U BAD BOY, HONIE IM GAY AND I SUPPORT MITT AND CHIC-fi-a, BECAUSE OBAMA IS BAD, REAL BAD, AS IN LIEING CROOK

July 27, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • trollbuster

it's "worse and worse" you moron. who learned you how to spoke and right? damn trolls are killing these forums. why discuss the article when you can ramble on like uneducated trailer-trash? shouldn't you be under a bridge in alabama somewhere?

July 28, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  137. brenda carnell

Dwts might as well bring back Florence Henderson or Wendy williams instead of Palin!oh my goodness as Shirley Temple would say!Interesting!:-<

July 27, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

I just love Sarah Palin AND would love to see her run against Obama, she would mop the floor up with him

July 27, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Goober Fan

Dang, Kirstie Alley is like Herpes. She just won't f'ing go away. -GF

July 27, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  139. boo

we'll see how it goes...

July 27, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Sarah

This show is to the 2000's as "The Love Boat " was in the 70's...a bunch of has beens making fools of themselves(except for Kelly Monaco!)

July 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  141. dancing!

looks ok to me-i enjoy bruno he's entertaining

July 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  142. warren

THis show is garbage! Rather watch paint dry!

July 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Really want something boring??? Then watch Obama give a speech without his teleprompter, BORING, BORING, SAME OLE CRAP AS 2008

July 27, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Nic

That cast blows!!

July 27, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Allen

Viewer's choice? I don't know who those people are. And why is Bristol Palin considered a star? She is famous for being a pregnant teenager. At least Paris Hilton made a video of her immoral acts.

July 27, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Bristol is a star because she is a republican AND that makes her worth 1,000,000 lazy demonrats, we are so gonna win in Nov. Like we did in 2010 in the house, hahaha, dems = losers. Odumbo = Bad economy,

July 27, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  145. brooklyn

abc must be happy to have dancing with the stars..they are forging ahead in the ratings

July 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  146. mark

my girlfriend likes it so we are watching!

July 27, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  147. jkarin

we'll be watching.

July 27, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Janice

No thanks!

July 27, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Jbindy

And GO HELIO!!!!!

July 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Jimmy

So where are the stars? This is dancing with the has-beens or never-beens.

July 27, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

Oh Jimmy, ur so bitter, its ok, when ODumbo gets fired in Nov. BAD ECONOMY AND ALLL, HE CAN STILL WORK ON SOMEONES GARDEN AS AN ILLIGAL ALIEN, CHEER UP OBAMAS SOOO YESTERDAY

July 27, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  151. m42

season looks pretty good... will have to check it out!

July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  152. A

I think the choices are mostly okay. There are champions, good dancer and then there's Bristol Palin. I didn't understand her the first time and I don't understand her this one.

July 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula

I totally agree "A"! ABC took a great idea and destroyed it by adding Bristol Palin to the cast! DWTS is NOT the place for politics especially during an election cycle. Maybe they didn't notice but the last time they cast Bristol in a political season it started a drastic downhill slide for their ratings. I was so excited for this season, now I will not watch until tea party shill Palin is gone!

July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

But paula, I am the tea party and I am gay and my husbands mixed and we love Bristol and SARAH, U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED RADICAL LIBERAL NUTS

July 27, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Kathi

I would rather see the OCTOMOM compete than BRATTY PALIN.

July 27, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Jonas Brothers

Interesting article. Well, it looks like the shower drain is clogged again. We've got to stop pooping in the shower...

July 27, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Rita

This is the first season that I won't be watching. Bristol Palin....please!! I was hoping Stacey Kiebler was coming back. I don't mind the other celebrities but since Bristol is on, I HOPE THE SHOW TANKS because of that Palin twit!!!

July 27, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • David Hostetler

I agree no DWTS for me, Bristol couldn't dance the first time she was on what are they thinking

July 27, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • gay guy

I would just love to see michelle on their, THEN WE COULD CALL IT DANCING WITH THE SOCIALIST, HA

July 27, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • nora

And of course those commenting on Kirstie's weight battle have abs of steel, perfect BMI and do not take any medications from ailments associated with the western lifestyle. Until you walk in an overweight person's shoes, I don't know why you feel free comment on her "addiction". It is her battle, she knows it and does not need more negative comments directed at her.

July 28, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  156. Linda

DWTS: How could you do this to your loyal fans?? I have been a fan from the start, but I am boycotting the show until Bristol Palin is gone, and I may stop watching completetly. The new format is a terrible disappointment and I'm quite sure it will fail!!

July 27, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  157. jen

Can't we all just boycot this? this kid is NOT NEWS.....really? a nation mourns tragedy on Colorado....and somehow this nit wit gets screen time? take a survey, i dare you...who cares/

July 27, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joy

Let's talk about the "Red Elephant" in the room? Her placement on DWTS has nothing to do with Dancing or Star quality any more now than it did the first time she appeared on the show. It's all about politics and this is the one place it doesn't belong. Boycott the show, Macy's and any other advertiser of the show. Stop giving her and the political party she is associated with free publicity by mentioning her name, she is just tool as her mother was the last election year. Remember the saying;"there is no such thing as bad publicity?" Stop feeding the "Red Elephant" in the ballroom if you must be heard then write the producer's of the show and advertisers and flood their mail rooms with your outrage and promise of a Boycott. The silence will be heard loudly. But if you must tweet or facebook about the subject mention the names of the people whose careers you really want to boost a lot! While when referring to the other young lady, as; "she," "her," or "someone who dances like my beloved Aunt Betty... bless her heart." If someone doesn't know what you're talking about at first.... they'll figure it out!!

August 12, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  158. johnnyboy

What about kate gosselin?

July 27, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Stareyes

REALLY!!!...Palin, Anderson, Rycroft. Give us a break. Give others a chance, these wanna be's are all washed up. In my opinion, this is not good for the show. Been there done that with these 3. Sucked before will suck again. Ratings may slip if you don't watch out.

July 27, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  160. sassysticks53

----------------------

LOL! You got that right, Bristol. Your whole family's bread and butter comes from being grifters and hate mongers!

July 27, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Joel

The only reason "Briskit Palin" and her brain dead mother are coming back is for the $$$. They have become irrelevant and are desperate for more media attention.

July 27, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Why..

Not the guys from magic mike? That would make good ratings!

July 27, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Sarabeth Erickson

Why not bring back 12 or 13 of past seasons winners; the best of the best? Some of the people named for this season appear to have been picked to boost ratings based on who they are, not their dancing ability.

July 27, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Fan

I want to see Buzz!!

July 27, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  165. pmn

Yeah Bristol and Alley..they are awesome! Pamela Anderson washed up fake lady no thanks.

July 27, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  166. ktina

I gotta say that I like the fact that they changed this season up by bringing back old contestants...its gonna be quite an interesting season!

July 27, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  167. bristolfan

my girl BRISTOL!! WHOOOO!!!

July 27, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |