While you were working ...
July 26th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Robert Pattinson is apparently a man who prefers to speak with his actions rather than press-disseminated apologies and declarations of love: The new gossip is that he's moved out of the home he shares with Kristen Stewart. [People]
  • And now for the icing on our Kristen Stewart scandal cake: Word has it that's Robert Pattinson's baseball cap atop Stewart's head in photos of the actress with director Rupert Sanders. [Us Weekly]
  • We always want to see more of Kal Penn, so we're thrilled to hear that the actor has landed a part on a new CBS comedy pilot called "Ex-Men." [EW]
  • Lindsay Lohan has allegedly gotten into another fender-bender, which confuses us - if you were Lindsay Lohan, wouldn't you just pay someone to drive you everywhere? [TMZ]
  • Fall film festival update: You can expect to see Rachel McAdams, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ben Affleck at the Venice Film Festival this year when it launches August 29. The lineup's been announced, and Terrence Malick's "To the Wonder" (starring McAdams and Affleck, among others); Brian De Palma's "Passion" (McAdams redux, as well as Noomi Rapace); and Harmony Korine's "Spring Breakers" (starring Gomez, Hudgens and James Franco) will all be in competition at this year's festival. [NYT]
  • Just two days ago, the rumor mill had pegged Demi Moore as a sobbing mess over Ashton Kutcher's presumed kiss with Mila Kunis. But that's now old news, as the rumor mill has her rebounding just as fast: The latest gossip is that Demi has a new "friend," although these photos aren't at all proof. [Life & Style]

Filed under: While you were working

1. neil

Help us save the jobs of 5 people

Please help

July 31, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. My opinion

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson staged a cheating scandal to distract the media and went ahead to get married this weekend! It is disappointing that the media has not grasp this was yet!

July 29, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  3. Team Jacob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

July 29, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. Attila the Hun

A police officer was patrolling the hwy when he sees a guy tied up to a tree, crying. The officer stops and approaches the guy. What's going on here? The guy sobs, I was driving and I picked up a hitchhiker. He pulled his gun out on me, robbed me, took all my money, my clothes, my car and tied me up. The cop studied the guy for a moment and then pulled down his pants and whipped out his d!ck and said to the guy..I guess this isn't your luck day pal. It turned out that the guy's was Bobcat.

July 27, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. Fritzy

I am so excited that Robert Pattison is single again. Just look at the pasty face & those accommodating lips. He has to be g@y. He does make a good vampire, but I think he'd make a better fairy. He just better give it up & come join the rest of us fairies. We know that Kristen was just a cover. Come out, come out where ever you are! lol

July 27, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Billy

Come out come out wherever you are and meet us pretty boys with the cute little star. Fairy power!

July 27, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • CJ

He makes me grow in the pants!

July 27, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Seamusgirl

I am sorry, but is there a requirement that EVERONE must be gay? Is it the new trend or something like when everyone adopted because Angelina did? So now everyone is "going" gay now? If there is a proverbial closet then it must be the size of Australia.

July 27, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

Jealous much sea man girl?

July 27, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sunny side up

Not fores kin. Don't compare me to him, what a kick in the b@lls.

July 27, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. I see..

Old man Mr ed got the flat tire on his wheel chair fixed. Rolled up to his computer finaly. lmao

July 27, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  8. Yolanda

That is not mr ed, its a troll. Give it a rest troll, yer boring.

July 27, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Mister E

Can a troll really troll a troll? What does that sound like, TROLOLOLOL?

July 27, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr Ed

It is possible to troll a troll, so falalalalaluazzholelololololol.

July 27, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. B

Good Morning, all you f ags and b itches! Let's see who should I "B" today?

Troll on brothas and sistas, Troll On!

Wheeee... ! ! !

July 27, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  10. Demo Dan

Ya know, on Saturday night we head down to the county fair for a little demolition derby. I think that girl Lilo should change her occupation. I think she'd make a really good demo driver. Slam, bam, thank you mam, brings on a whole new meaning at the derby. As long as she didn't turn around, I could bring myself to slam into her rear. Give her a little whiplash! lmao.

July 26, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ah...

Did you read that Kristen Stewart was wearing Pattinson's baseball cap while she was fooling around with Rupert Sanders? This is so distressing. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. lol And to Lilo, get a driver. You obviously are the worst driver around.

July 26, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Taylor Morgan

In reference to the new TLC show "My Teen Is Pregnant and So an I" I dont understand why they say this show will compete with the Teen Mom. I was reading on the Greenville Court website where the mom had criminal charges under per previously married name, also i read that she is known to use and abuse her friends and churches for what she can get, Someone said her husband is sick, Wonder if that isnt just a ploy to get a show... How can they call these shows reality when the only reality in them is that the people they case are not who or what they present themselves to be. I really feel sorry for the kids.. Which i understand there is eight of them.. Well off to work i go so i can help support these so called reality stars. I wont be watching this show...

July 26, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • B @ SO

Pff Lol yeah ignore and post? Like you just did? You're pretty great at it! Any tips you're willing to share?

July 26, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • So

Yeah, just post like I did. Demi Moore & Pattison, did you miss it? Look, we all get trolled sooner or later. Live in fear or just post. Choice is yours. It's just a blog.

July 26, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

Who said anything about fear? lol your jedi/ancient chinese secrets are getting a little rusty

July 26, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • @B

I think you have me confused with somebody else. Jedi/ Chinese? You really have the wrong person. If you live in fear of being trolled, then you probably should go to another blog. Trolls are a way of life on the Marquee.

July 26, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. B

I am so sick of this "troll" talk! You guys seriously ruin the comments portion of these posts!

July 26, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • me too B.....

i was just saying that thinking the same thing

July 26, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Toothskull

Shut up . If you don't like it leave. Trolls were here before you. Go to yahoo or tmz if you don't like it. You have no problem when you're ready to troll eh?

July 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

Lol you guys are losers! Troll this and troll that! What the heck is a troll? Some loser lingo?

July 26, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • So

Here's a novel thought, just post & don't worry about it. So on that vain, Demi Moore is looking a lot better. She seems to like the younger guys, that Pattison dude is available now!

July 26, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • B and So.....

you both have valid points lets just post Demi with those young guys is a given cougar lol

July 26, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  14. shhhh everyone.....

wait for vixen to come out with her head spinning spitting pea soup lol

July 26, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |