Rob Thomas joins 'The Voice' as a mentor
July 26th, 2012

Rob Thomas joins 'The Voice' as a mentor

“The Voice” has just harnessed more star power.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Rob Thomas has just joined the singing competition as a mentor.

The Matchbox Twenty frontman will reportedly assist Cee Lo Green’s team when the show returns this fall for its third season.

"I'm really excited to work with Cee Lo and love the idea that I may be in the room with a future superstar that the world has yet to discover," Thomas told Us Weekly about his new role.

As a mentor, Thomas will meet with contestants and give them tips before their performances - just as Mary J. Blige will do for Adam Levine’s team, and Michael Buble will do for Blake Shelton’s.

That just leaves Christina Aguilera's team, which NBC has not commented on yet, so it’ll be interesting to see which celebrity signs on next.

“The Voice” returns to the air on September 10.

1. designer handbags black

Hi I am so happy I found your site, I really located you in error, because i was watching on bing for something else, Anyways I am the following now and definitely love to say appreciate for the huge publish along with a over-all enjoyable blog. Remember to maintain the truly amazing work.
    designer handbags black http://www.hotbestsbags.com

October 27, 2012 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  2. icons downloads

Yes, a quite good variant

October 4, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Laquashia

gebre yitayih Posted on APPLICATION I am Gebre Yitayih from Ethiopia, 22 years old .i have grteauadd in Haramaya university BSC in nursing WITH AHIGH POINT 3.60 . Now i am instructor in Mekele university CHS in Nursing department. i need to learn MSC IN NURSING OR PBLIC HEALTH since most of my time lost in doing research activities to solve the health problems of the country is my objective, IF I GET ACUHANCE OF FREE SCHOLAR SHIP TO COVER THE COST OF THE PROGRAM. Tellphone:251920427298 Email:gebyit45@yahoo.com THANKYOU

August 13, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. neil

Help us save the jobs of 5 people

Please help

July 31, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. CRACK0

CRACK LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS TO YOURSELF..TRACKED.

July 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. marina

ron thomas is so cute..

July 27, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Heidi

Great choice! Great artist! Can't wait for the new season to start!

July 26, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Lucy

He is one of the best and he seems kind. He'll do a great job.

July 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Beautiful Vixen

Hi cc Mist u! Xo

July 26, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Hey gf! So long no chat eh? Have to run to work now at the cowboys. Its gonna be a great day!! They are having a ankle grabbing party! Oooooo gf .... it got me so happy and tingles up me spine! Love back me ♥ u my best bud. I missed u *tear rolled down*. Oooo I have to get me lube!

July 26, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Take your personel conversation to while you were working, that was the deal remember? Rob will be a good mentor on the voice.

July 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Colin

Great choice! Rob Thomas is one of our best artists and a hell of a nice guy.

July 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

I hear Tom Cruise is thrilled!

July 26, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Nanafana

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please tell me you are troll. Please please pretty please with sugar on top please please please please!

July 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • @Nana

no worries. it's a troll.

July 26, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Troll

dont be a trolll all your life .. its disgusting

July 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MAC

"Charlie Crack" (What a fitting name),

You're an idiot, and your comment isn't even remotely funny.

I'm sure Rob Thomas loses a lot of sleep worrying about what you think of him, especially when it's a rumor that not only is completely fabricated by jealous people as narrow minded as yourself, but it's a lame, old rumor as well.

At least try and be creative and link Rob with His friend John Mayer (Who's probably slept with everyone but Rob) or Cee Lo Green, or get really creative and imply that he's been secretly involved with Justin Timberlake or beaver (sorry Bieber);
      But Tom Cruise? Maybe in his "Top Gun" days, but not now. That's just wrong.

September 12, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |