Kristen Stewart's scandal gets Gaga's sympathy, but fan's ire
July 26th, 2012

Kristen Stewart's scandal gets Gaga's sympathy, but fan's ire

Kristen Stewart can count Lady Gaga among the celebs coming to her defense in the wake of a cheating scandal involving the "Twilight" star and a film director.

Gaga tweeted some words of sympathy for Stewart and her co-star/boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Wednesday, not long after Stewart publicly apologized to Pattinson for her fling with filmmaker Rupert Sanders. Sanders, who helmed Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman," is married with two kids.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," Stewart said in a statement to People magazine. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

The coverage of Stewart's apology was so pervasive that even Lady Gaga offered her opinion: "Geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. Makes me sad the way press acts," she wrote. "Hope they're ok."

So far, Pattinson is the only one involved who has not spoken publicly on the mess. Sanders released his own apology Wednesday after details about his tryst with Stewart hit the Web.

“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders said in a statement to CNN. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world, I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”

Those apologies might not have been enough for at least one "Twilight" fan, however. A woman by the name of Emma Clark gave a tearful rant regarding 22-year-old Stewart's mea culpa on YouTube, demanding an explanation for her indiscretion (specifically the part about her hurting R. Patz).

In a post titled, “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS KRISTEN,” Clark railed, “I don't understand how she could do this! Why, why would you cheat on Robert Pattinson? ... With Rupert... I'm so not OK with this."

She also directed her venom at Sanders.

"CongratuF*****Glations Rupert Sanders. You just pissed off a million people cause you just couldn't keep it in your pants," she tweeted after uploading her angry missive.

To quote the reported tweet of Sanders' model wife Liberty Ross before she deactivated her account, "Wow."

« Previous entry
  1. Fumiko Grissam

Hi, the first letter was sent to my billing address, not my shipping address. I don't know if it is just me or other individuals had this challenge but I just desired to let you guys know. It was definitely disappointing not getting the letter where I am correct now!

September 8, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. removal jobs

I do believe all the ideas you have introduced on your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for beginners. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

August 26, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  3. graphic design cover letter

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

August 21, 2012 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. George

They both should go to the county health clinic and get tested for everything there is, since they're both cheaters.

August 16, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brad

I'm rather sick of the double standard, burn-the-witch kind of reactions to women cheating. This could very well ruin her career, but if she were male, it wouldn't even make a dent.

August 15, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. tonsils deep

Hey it happens; the only thing that's changed is she got caught. Had she not been caught she'd be tonsils deep right now with ole boy. Sooo let her figure out who she wants to shag for a while till she gets bored and moves on to the next one ;).

August 10, 2012 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  7. Undercover Brother

Who cares about either one? All a bunch of make believe garbage anyway!

August 9, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dave

If Ms. Stewart ever has children I hope no heartless selfish stranger ever spits in their faces like she did to Rupert's children -- He has his own guilt, that does not absolve her. They are each responsible for their own behavior.

What kind of name is Rupert

August 7, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Get over it

Seriously people. Get over it. She is not the first person to have an affair and she won't be the last. Worry about your own lives and not the life of some celebrity.

August 8, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Rupert is a popular name in England, they laugh at "Randy." She's human, she made a mistake. How many celebrity men have cheated and their women were expected to just forgive them and take them back?

August 9, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  9. nahidontbuyit

I think the Robsten relationship was a lie from the start. Slick marketing, fed the hysteria for the movies and made tons of money for the tabloids, etc. Now it's getting old, so they throw in some drama. All those months of "Are they? Aren't they" and now she's publicly blabbering "I love him. I love him." Nah, I don't buy it. Celebs only get their pic snapped when they want to. The affair was just as fake as the supposed relationship. Keeping the hype up until the final installment of the twilight movies. Well played, Hollywood!

August 6, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. She's a tramp

Nuff said

August 6, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Claude Gothic

I hope there's a songify version of Ms. Hagrid's rant on youtube, might be even better than "Can't Hug Every Cat".

August 5, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Claude Gothic

The really weird thing is that Rupert is a werewolf!
    Can you believe it?

August 5, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  13. VegasRage

I'd have a nice scandal with Kristen Stewart, pìss on the fans.

August 5, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Debbie

I remember reading about 2 months ago, she was complaining about how perfect her life was, & boring... she wished "something would happen".. Wow, bet not what she expected,, should have been more grateful... Be careful what you wish for.

August 5, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Holly

Good grief. Leave these people alone.
    If it's meant to be, Kristen and Robert will work things out. Same thing as Rupert Sanders and his wife.

August 5, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  16. he

That cow needs to get a life and stop living vicariously through others.

August 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • freespirit

Just cos you're in a relationship with someone, doesn't make u the 'property' or possession of your partner - even if you're MARRIED!!!
      People change as they grow & develop & need different things in their lives.
      STOP JUDGING other peoples' business & start living your own!
      As they say, "If you love someone, set them FREE..."

August 4, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. GeorgeBushSr

but i can say thank the jesus it wasn't chris hemsworth she pooched even though i would still go see thor 2 and love it.

August 3, 2012 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. GeorgeBushSr

uhh shes a HO, not the character from the books. is anybody really surprised? the chick acts like she cares about not one thing on the planet, i truly have no sympathy for the ho-bag. tons of money, huge film career, rockstar future husband, and you still didn't have enough HA simply put, shes a "Ho" and you cant make a ho a housewife for this very reason.

August 3, 2012 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  19. Jeff

I have been telling my gf this for years. Pattison is gay. Nothing wrong with it. One of my best friends is a gay guy, and fun as hell to be around. Pattison just can't admit it. Stewart is cover, that's all. Yes I have been subjected to watching each and every one of these horrible movies and have made fun of them as I went along mostly very quietly due to the constant threat of a beheading from the woman that my heart has always desired, but I knew he was gay after his first scene, and it ain't his acting because he is a terrible actor too. Just a pretty, unmanly man.

August 2, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Declan03

Anyone who is this deeply invested in the personal lives of two actors because they believe the fantasy characters they have played in films is who they really are in real life is a very lonely, disturbed and unhealthy individual. Shame on you, CNN, for including the rantings of a very sick person in one of your articles as though it was a perspective the world needed to see. WOW! Just when you thought journalism couldn't sink any lower...

August 1, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. PJ

Now now peepul...fat pigs have feelings, er, feelers, too....

August 1, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Dave

Stewart is neither smart enough, pretty enough, or talented enough for anyone to bother with. Whatnthe heck was he thinking?

July 31, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  23. FedUp

News Flash – Rob and Kristen are not actually Vampires destined to be together through all eternity. They are two attractive young people in movie industry. Did you really think they were going to live happily ever after? C'mon now, repeat after me, "it was just a movie...".

July 31, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Stupid article

ffs – they are both young idiots and should be out banging lots of folks anyway – may not have been a good idea to bring in a married guy but married guys need strange also. Who wants to have a wife AND kids at home. F that. GIMME SOME STRANGE

July 31, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • GeorgeBushSr

i feel very sorry for you, you will be alone a very very long time.

August 3, 2012 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  25. Love Rhino

I like the way she pulls her hand back over the head just as it pops in her eye

July 31, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Todd

The Yahoo video lady looks nutso. Everyone involved should take out a restraining order or something.

That said, is it really that shocking that a 22-year-old cheats on her boyfriend? Most people that young are still enjoying life, not ready for a serious relationship yet. Which is how it should be. You've got plenty of time to be serious later, enjoy life while you're young. She should've broken up with the Pattinson guy first and then had her fun, though.

July 31, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. GeorgeBos95

And if the press hadn't published the photos, she'd probably be denying it.

Gaga ... the problem isn't the press, it's Stewart.

July 31, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  28. neil

Help us save the jobs of 5 people

Please help

July 31, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  29. JohnE

As Toni Braxton sung,"Love should have brought you home last night." That being said, they both share the guilt of ruining their lives during a moment of lust. Neither gets a pass, no excuse, she has cheated before, and obvioudsly, being married didn't stop either of them. Not saying Pattinson is an angel, but if he took her back, he should be sainted. Kick'em to da curb! He's a young actor admired by women around the world, he will find plenty of shoulders to cry on. Sadly, so will she.

July 31, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  30. Robert

Who cares about this crap. If anyone even really cares about this then maybe you should look at yourself and end it all, because there are allot of other things in this world worth peoples time then who slept with who in hollywood.

July 30, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. jimmer

"A woman by the name of Emma Clark gave a tearful rant"

I'm quite sure that Kristin Stewart is none the least concerned what that incredibly ugly beast thinks of her.

July 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  32. BD

This is the story that keeps on giving, I hope this completely ruins her career so that I never have to watch another terrible movie with her in it again. Oh.... wait, her acting skill already took care of that, carry on.

July 30, 2012 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lori R

Of for Pete's sake... leave her be. They made a mistake.. mistakes happen. I applaud them for owning it, addressing it and praying for their family and loved one's to have the strength to get past it and still love them. NO ONE has the right to judge Kristen Stewart, or anyone involved. NO ONE knows what really happened and true fans will feel for the people involved and respect that they are handling it like the adult professionals they are and not over indulged self important celebrities they could be. I am sorry that this is happening to them all. I was not a fan of Kristen Stewart before, but her handling of this mistake... has garnered her and all involved a respect for them that I did not have before.

July 29, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • BD

A mistake is forgetting one of your dinner guests is lactose intolerant, its pretty hard for a penis to mistakenly penetrate a women, repeatedly. That's called an unforced error.

July 30, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sara

who cares, robert paterson is goofy looking anyways. i've cheated on my boyfriend twice and my husband once. everybody does it, well at least 90 percent do. the ugly ones dont because they cant. the girl in the video is nuts.

July 29, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alicia

You sound like a real gem of a woman. 90% of people don't cheat. I hope both your boyfriend and husband have found someone better than you.

July 30, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

i've cheated on my boyfriend twice and my husband once = skan ky w ho re.

July 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thats Right Bub

Way to wear that wh0re badge proudly.

July 31, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Alec

She can't act. This is how she gets parts in movies.

July 29, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Nicknack

I can't believe how many people here are actually DEFENDING her behavior! 22 is definitely old enough to realize cheating is wrong and KS had already cheated on her old boyfriend with Rob. It's the lifestyle that goes on in Hollywood–sleeping with as many people as you can. That whole circle of celebrities has all slept with one another. As for the people here who ae sticking up for KS and saying it was a one-time mistake, just wait until it happens to you and then tell me how much you like it.

July 29, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  37. My opinion

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson staged a cheating scandal to distract the media and went ahead to get married this weekend! It is disappointing that the media has not grasp this was yet!

July 29, 2012 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  38. aandgande

Give me a break She's 22! The person who made the video verbally attacking Kristen needs to get a life. Leave these people alone and just maybe, they can work it out if it's meant to be. Look at your own lives fools. How absolutely perfect are you? I do not condone cheating, but I kind of think it goes with the STAR territory. I cannot believe so many "fans" have made this story all about them. Sad really.

July 29, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
    • BD

If she actually (as oppsed to for marketing reasons) cares what an overweight, blathering, twi-hard has to say about her relationships then she has much bigger problems.

July 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  39. gah

i always wondered why she was cast for that show – guess we know now!

July 29, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  40. Rose

I learned from US media that Americans passed the blame on Kristen for fidelity scandal. I found the article in one website, Geez.. more than 10.000 people put their anger toward her. I checked media UK, people blamed her too. It takes 2 to tango. I bet a society set side depending on gender. Lucky Rupert.

July 28, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Hey

he could care less

July 28, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Holly

LOL. She's sorry she got caught.

July 28, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • aj

Yep, lol. I've been cheated on 5 times. I'm married now and I know deep down, one day it'll happen again if it already hasn't.
      Bottom line is, women can't keep their legs closed.

July 28, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristin

@aj
      Wow, have you ever thought of maybe finding a better woman instead of saying all females "can't keep their legs closed?" Sounds to me like you just have bad taste in girls and could never find a respectable one.

August 3, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  43. alisonchains99

Just another older, creepy director taking advantage of a young woman. He tweets like it's the first time he's ever done such a thing. Riiiiiiight. I'm guessing his wife is now recognizing signs she ignored from the past, and putting it all together. Kristen...learn from this dear.

July 28, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • yeahright

You realize that this is the second time in a row that a relationship of Kristen's has ended because she cheated, right? But go ahead, blame the penis.

July 28, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristin

They are both at fault. She's a 22 year old woman. She knows better. Heck, I think every person aged at least 14 and older knows that cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend is a big no-no! People need to stop saying she simply made a mistake and it's all his fault. No, she knew that what she was doing was wrong and she's just sorry she got caught doing it.

August 3, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • ehutrty

You are dense. Kristen is just as much at fault as the director is. She is an adult, not a 14-year-old you dunce.

August 9, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • They'll grow up...

What bothers me is that Rupert Sanders was Kristen Stewart's director at the time, a man in a definite position of power over her. I realize she is a full-grown woman, but the situation seems comparable to a boss and his employee. Or, like a professor and his student. In both cases, these relationships are unseemly in part because of the power inequality between the two. Not to mention the fact that he is married.

I hope all parties involved have learned and grown from this public embarrassment that will stain how they are viewed in all their future projects. They are human beings, not some of the vulgar names they have been called. Stupid might apply, but I have the feeling that life will punish the cheaters far beyond the crass labels I have read here.

August 9, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Real Stuff

it its mean't to be it will happen.

July 28, 2012 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  45. jlf

people need a reality check. this is not Twilight-Edward and Bella. this is reallife-Robert and Kristen. life is life...people make mistakes...s^^^ happens...what is meant to be will be...people need to get a life!

July 28, 2012 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  46. gina

that's the way it goes–there is still no proof of anything

July 28, 2012 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jack

Good evening folks. Everyone is cordially invited to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

July 28, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Terri

Rob can do better than this girl with the potty mouth and home wrecker morals, not to mention the fact that she has denied their couple status for enternity. Way too good for her. If her career and love life tank, she deserves it.

July 28, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  48. Kris

People need to calm down and give it a rest, chalk it up to being young and dumb on her part. The girl is only 22 years old and she probably has not done a lot of living like a 42 year old man. I dont know, maybe she was unhappy or maybe it was just one of those moments but the girl is young. I know excuses may be for a_ _holes but people need to calm down. She may have been in a relationship before Rob Pattinson but come on when you are that young my mom use to call it pupply love. People seriously need to differentiate the Twilight relationship from the real-life relationship. That director should have known better and of course she should have to but seriously she was being young and dumb and did not think before she did the deed.

July 27, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Cheating

the damage doesn't get repaired .. you have to move on. your can try 100 times to repair but the damage is still there

it you are mean't to be with this person you will be but if your always wondering what she or he is doing and who they are with..that is not a relationship then you need to separate and find others.

July 27, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Russ

Who is Kristen Stewart? Who is Robert Pattinson? Who gives a damn? Not me.

July 27, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Pharmacist778

I strongly disagree with some of the commenters that "once a cheat, always a cheat", and those preaching complete refusal to forgive a person who was unfaithful. I cheated on an old girlfriend once after a night of drinking my 1st year of college, and the guilt crushed me. I never had the nerve to tell her, but the harsh lesson was an insurmountable deterrent . Then, in year 3, karma paid me back in my own coin and I found out she had been cheating on me for a couple weeks. I was angry, but kept that down knowing I was no less flawed. Instead, I sat down with her and wanted to know why, and what we could do about it. My cheat had been the product of being young and drunk, but hers was the result of ongoing unhappiness with how I was treating her. I was more annoyed at the news she was unhappy being withheld than the cheating...I hadn't realized I was ignoring her and things I said came off as put-downs, and she had perfected hiding it. So I told her I forgave her, right there, and that I'd like to repair the damage...an act that, although we broke up several months later, I credit with eliminating my feelings of guilt and personal flaws, helping raise my awareness of my actions and words, and bringing closure to the scenario. Refusing to forgive someone blunts the lessons you learn from communicating about problems, and finding solutions, while making it more difficult to put the offense firmly in the past, focus on the present, and move onward into the future. You don't have to forgive immediately or easily, but spite is a heavy burden that hardens the heart. Forgiveness is all at once an act of humility, selflessness, generosity, and empathy, and even if it doesn't feel like it at first, it will free you from the mental prison anger and negativity build around us.

July 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • BowWow

Gay

July 27, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

Dod you ever go down her when she was cheating on you?

If you did, you were actually sucking someone else's dick by contact.

How did it taste?

July 30, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr Mike

Too long and rambling, didn't read it.

July 31, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

For Pharmacist778: You truly bared your soul, here, didn't you? Rather than the dumb rejoinders I read others answer you, I wanted you to know that I admire a man who can share such a life-altering experience with others. We can choose to read, or not, but frankly I am glad to read that someone takes their human relationships so seriously, and thinks about and learns from them, as adults should do. I know this is not a support forum, but thank you for sharing a deep learning experience here, when the subject warrants it. Some of us don't get that depth from the people we talk to every day.

August 9, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  52. 4pease

Kristen wanted another guy to touch her there.

July 27, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Aaron

I could really care less about this, except for all the judgemental statements by uninvolved people. They criticize someone for not showing love, then show no forgiveness. If you can't forgive, you don't love.

July 27, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  54. j

don't hit reply on the you know who blog its a trap.LOLOL

July 27, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  55. mikey

he was probably bored in the sack

July 27, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  56. donealready

she is wrong .. but she's paying for it now.. let it go folks.

July 27, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  57. 78463

...people find others because they don't want to always be there. i totally agree take a hint or deal and stop all the double talking on blogs...this is hilarious.

July 27, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  58. 98673*0

cheat is a very strong word..there is a reason one goes on the outside.

July 27, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  59. 784928

you tube is another mess. if one is cheating other other has too take a hint or deal with it.

July 27, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Terri

Once a cheat.....always a cheat! Robert, I hope to God you are aware of this fact and consider it while thinking of forgiving her. How many times do you want your heart stepped on?

Kristen, you need some serious help! First, if you are going to cheat, then you do not "love" your partner as cheating is the "BIGGEST" betrayal of all! Secondly, you ask for forgivness, but how long will it be before you are unable to control yourself and cheat again? I would never forgive someone for betraying me by cheating, there is nothing that could hurt more!

July 27, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  61. pamik

OK...anyone who has to take to You Tube and cry over an affair between two people she doesn't even know really shows what kind of fantasy world some people live in. OMG people, get a life of your own and stop living it thru books, movies, etc. Crying because Kristen cheated on Rob? You're all on a first name basis? Hilarious!!! Why don't you put that effort into real life. I mean it's ok to have a favorite star and maybe follow what they're up to, but some people go to extremes.

July 27, 2012 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
    • CM

a-freaking-men. get a life people. couples cheat all the time, half of marriages end in divorce (how many stick it out despite infidelity?)... what delusional fantasy-land are people living in? i'm more shocked to hear when people DON'T cheat.

July 28, 2012 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  62. Sea Lady

Hey. Stop all the hate. She's only 22. He is 41 and married. She made a mistake and she's devistated! When you work several hours with a director it's only natural that you form a very close relationship. He should have known better. Stop being so mean.

July 26, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a clue

Every stupid person that says she didn't know better, or she just made a bad decision, or she's just young; stop making excuses for an unfaithful Hollywood hose-bag. Guess what? By the time you are 22, you know cheating is wrong. You should know it's wrong when you start dating, since seeing one person is sort of the definition of dating. She is just as much at fault as the director, regardless of age.

After reading many of these posts the word 'Delusion' comes to mind over and over.

July 26, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike S

LOL! Only 22?????? Wow, no responsibility there!

July 27, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • It's True!

Ir's True! Rupert once touched my bum. I was devastated. I sure hope Rob is doing ok, I consider him a best TV friend!

July 27, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Sea Lady

Hey. Stop all the hate. She's only 22. He is 41 and married. She made a mistake and she's devastated! When you work several hours with a director it's only natural that you form a very close relationship. He should have known better. Stop being so mean.

July 26, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. ugh

Robert Pattinson is young and could have anyone. Same with Kristen. Sad to see him stay with the pesron who cheated on him. Does he believe it won't happen again? .

July 26, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Regina Jones

why is everyone so shocked? wasn't she involved with someone else when she got with Robert P.? in my opinion once a cheater always a cheater....this applies to women too. If he stays she will cheat again. But who hasn't forgiven a cheater????

July 26, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Everybody should stop attacking Kristen !!! She is not perfect plus if she didnt care about Rob she shouldnt publish an apology and she said that she is sorry... !! What else people expecting from her!!! Thank God I am not a celebrity!!! It has to be a hell of a life having people snapping pics at you 24/7 !!! People lets be a true fans!! We should stick with her on the bad times also! Nobody is in the position to judge anybody come onnnn!!!! People make mistakes :(

July 27, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • To cindy

You got caught cheating didn't you?

July 27, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  65. Allie

the hell was he thinking? his wifes a total babe. they are only sorry they got caught. she doesnt love rob if she was willing to do THAT. Damn I love him he's a good actor (IMO) and deserves better. Hope he can move on...and NOT forgive the cheater. I have zero tolerance policy for CHEATING.

July 26, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Jonhy Cleason

Well, Kristen you knew that it was arriving to catch you off guard this time.... the other times you got away with a free card and all the "rumurs" where out of the window. But you knew that it will get back to you later on.
    The first thing i can´t understand is that Rob knows that kristen cheats on him... this is not the first (and it will not be the last) that the brat does it. But Rob is in love that he forgets everything that kristen does.
    Hope she is good on the bed for paying you what she does outside Rob...

July 26, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  67. gonnzzo

how much money did she make this year? for what? oh that poor thing. sheesh! give me a break. cnn you no better than tabloid trash.

July 26, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Lulu

Kristen Stewart ? All we can say is that we hope her performance in bed with Rupert was substantially better than her performance in SWATH !!! Is that how she got SWATH 2 ?

Acting ability is Zero and do you know a horse had to be put down because she refused to learn to ride ???

July 26, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • veronica

LOL. I agree with everything that you just said, except for the last bit. You do realize that she indeed did learn how to ride horses? Apparently, among other things as well...but I digress. It's easily googled...http://www.popsugar.com/Kristen-Stewart-Riding-Horse-Pictures-18119181 Home wrecker she may be, but horse killer she is not.

July 26, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle Luminati

Lulu...and so many of you 80 percent of your replies all stem from jealousy. Do you really think Kristen Stewart gives a rats ass what anyone of us "average joe's" think. I had to reply to your comment because of the predictiability! Enjoy your week end at bowling and ironing your mcdonalds pants for work! LOLOLOL

July 26, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Eatmo Bush

This just proves wut ive said all along...women have always been unfaithful ...they try and justify their whorish ways...men we admit..yea i wanted to tap dat a$$... women are schemeing $luts...good for one thing..being c u m dumpsters...word to ya mother boyyyyyeeeee

July 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Robert P.

Did he thrust his engorged member in her tight rectum until ejaculating violently inside?

July 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Bribarian

who cares what that hobag gaga has to say?

July 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Joe

Like how when a man cheats he's crucified, but when a woman cheats it's justified. A wh0re is a wh0re. And Gaga is the biggest one of all.

July 26, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Tanya

True she is young, but if you can't stay away from a married person, then you have no morals. She is a bad actress and she scowls. I never understood how she even got the part of Bella because she is so bad at it.

July 26, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reality check

Really? The immoral one is the single one? Yes, no blame for the married man with kids. His responsibility to say no, not hers to not ask.

July 26, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

Agreed. Girls have absolutely no trouble staying away from married men. Not sure why she is having so much trouble.

July 27, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Tom

'momentary indiscretion' is an excuse you use for getting caught speeding or running a red light, not for cheating on your partner one says they love, especially with a married man. As for Rupert Sanders, 'momentary indiscretion' does not work for him either. He is more to blame than Kristen as he is married with kids.... don't care if his marriage is not solid. One does not jump out of a car before it stops if they don't want to get hurt. ..Get divorced then find a one-night stand.

July 26, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Dawn Davenport

I think Robert Pattinson should be introduced to a hot shower, a wire scrub brush and a bar of Granny's lye soap. Why does this "mega-star hunk" always look like he has not bathed in a month?

July 26, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Kelsie

It's sad because it's public but I wish the media would put more focus on Rupert Sanders who is older and should have been wiser. Kristen is still very young, and might not have known better. Not saying she didn't make a mistake, she was there too and I'm sure this is a huge learning lesson. But I feel the responsibility and ire should also be put upon Sanders who is freaking MARRIED with 2 KIDS for goodness sake.

July 26, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

I see the absolving of the poor little actress has already begun. It takes two to tango. She's 22, she knows what happens when you screw around with a married guy. At what age does she become just as responsible for her actions as any other adult?

July 27, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Seriously?

Is this chick really crying because of this crap? This is what our generation has come to? Wow....This video makes me embarrassed for even knowing what "Twilight" is. Hell I'm embarrassed for reading this article........

July 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Stephanie

Kristen cheated on Pattinson, she made a stupid mistake that may cost her someone she claims to love very much. While she should have thought of that (celebrites continue to believe the lie that "No one will ever find out".-You out to be thrown out of Hollywood for being stupid enough to believe you won't be caught/tattled on), she made a mistake that millions of people make every year. The issue is very personal and hurtful for all involved. The public frenzy for details makes it even more hurtful.

Forgiveness is hard for the average couple that faces this situation, being so public makes it harder. I wish them the best and hope the respective couples can work things out. It would be nice if these couples put as much effort into repairing their broken relationships as they do their careers.

As for the chick on the yahoo video, you are nutso lady and seriously need to get a normal life. quit living in the movie magazine world.

July 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Dave

Go have a chick fil a sammich YouTube girl!!

July 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Timme62

The gal ranting on YouTube...get a life of your own sweetheart. As for Ms. Stewart, not a fan, her acting sucks, she always looks like she is going to barf. Grandma always said "you lay down with dogs, you're liable to get up with fleas".

July 26, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Caligrl

I've been in Robs shoes. I chose to forgive and move forward with him. If you love someone, truly love someone, you do what you can to work things out. Hopefully she is truly sorry and if they can move forward together or apart hope she has learned her lesson.

July 26, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reality check

Well you're a chick with dumm@ss chick feelings, of course you can be persuaded of many thIngs. The best part is yet to come, wait until you walk in on him with a mans c0ck in his mouth, or wings on his face from your mothers bloody v@g

July 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • £

@reality check.lol

July 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  82. lol

It's NOT the first or last celebrity cheating scandal! The lady that lost it on YouTube is so stupid.. she should worry about her own life. I knew kristen Stewart couldnt of got the part of snow white on her own.. her acting is so dull. Her performance in bed is all that mattered!

July 26, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  83. iekoop

Personally, I don't think the public apology is for the fans or for her career. In my opinion, he (Pattinson) was embarrassed by the cheating pics US Weekly posted of Kristen and Rupert Sanders so she had to even the score (so to speak) by embarrassing herself by publicly apologizing and making an even bigger a** out of herself. Some would say she has caused enough embarrassment to herself by being a cheat (I would), but she's a young immature kid in showbiz who's got way too much money than she knows what to do with. She's going to make mistakes, however for the general public to get all up in arms over it is just sad, ridiculous and just plain pathetic. Get a life.

July 26, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  84. San Jose

Ugh. She's just awful. Rob can do way better.
    Having said that, I really don't think anyone should feel sorry for her because of her lack of privacy. Give me a break, she chose to be an actress and to be famous. Privacy is out the window at that point. Tons of people would LOVE to have her career, and a majority of them would probably appreciate it more, too!

July 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  85. ASH

I'm just so happy that my mistakes have not been up for public opinion or on display. I'm not willing or qualified to cast a stone.

July 26, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  86. Teri

I read an article/interview with KS and she is vile and rude and has a horrible potty mouth. Not attractive to look at and not attractive on the inside either. Her parents should be proud. I hope RP dumped her like a piece of hot coal. He can do WAY better than this!

July 26, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  87. ridiculous

hey Emma Clark – why the f*** are you SO upset about a celeb who's cheated? it's not as if it's directly affecting YOUR life Emma! grow up, get a life of your own instead of being obsessed by celebs lives, and GET OVER IT!!! people like you are the epitomy of moronic idiocy!

July 26, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |

88. Oh god. Is...is Twilight gonna break up? Not kewl D: QQ

July 26, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  89. Nanafana

I saw that rant. She is scary looking!

July 26, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  90. Awesome

I am deeply sorry I got caught it won't happen again unless I get caught again I love you rob.....Sincerely Kstew-pid

July 26, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  91. ¤¥¤

She always has a deer in the light expression.

July 26, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  92. ktina

Really...a rant on Youtube...Kristen didnt cheat on you! I dont understand why celebrities feel as though they need to make a public apology...ur cheating did not affect my life in any way...apologize to the only ones who were directly affected!

July 26, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • gale

They apologize to help their career. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. Fact is most celebs cheat because they think it's ok. She owe's no one publicly an apology only those she caused the pain. This angry fan junk is just that, junk. The nut on youtube needs to get a life. Sounds like she thinks R.Pat could have something for her.

July 26, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Clearly the public apology is for all the people who live their lives by proxy, through celebrities (aka the lady above with the YouTube video). It would be bad for business if those people suddenly stopped buying the t-shirts, posters, dvds, etc ... because of their hurt proxy-feelings.

July 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  93. Awesome

Oh I'm sorry I got caught I love rob and I respect him even while cheating on him with a guy twice my age who is married with kids please twilight fans forgive me no one was suppose to find out not even rob.... Sorry I can't take this too seriously

July 26, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  94. Rufus Leroy Benson

Maybe Pattinson has finally admitted he likes boys better than girls. She just wanted some straight beef for a change.

July 26, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  95. Eric Foreman

Why would anyone be interested in Ms. Frog Mouth. I wonder how many flies she has caught today?

July 26, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |