While you were working ...
July 25th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• NBC is getting scary, and we're not talking ratings: The network has signed up for another horror classic with a "'Dangerous Liaisons meets 'The Tudors'" take on the story of Count Dracula. Jonathan Rhys Meyers will star as the bloodsucking legend in this 10-episode series set in the 1890s, so we know we'll be watching.
  • MTV's "Awkward" has landed yet another season to be painfully, deliciously oddball. [EW]
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, thankfully, have each extended their contracts with Comedy Central for another two years. For Stewart, that means his "Daily Show" has been extended to run through mid-2015, and for Colbert, the extension means "The Colbert Report" is set to air through the end of 2014. [NYT]
  • Some "Captain America" sequel dirt for the interested: "I can say in general that there's sort of a darker, edgier sensibility at work there [in the 'Winter Soldier' comics from Marvel] that we found appealing, and that is going find its way into Captain [America] in the modern day." [HuffPo]
  • This doesn't quite fall under the realm of "today's news," but it's so good we're resurrecting it: What your favorite, impeccably fit and glam celebs would look like if they looked your cousins in bad family photos from the late '80s/early '90s. [FastCoDesign.com]
  • Larry King doesn't comprehend the mean tweets you all are sending him, guys. Proof is in the clip below. (Also, we're betting Kristen Stewart has a lot more material for this Jimmy Kimmel segment now than she did when she taped it ...)

Filed under: While you were working

1. cheapuggbootstop.webs.com

You can never turn the clock back.Do l have toEast,west£¬home is best.She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.We're all for it.He has been sick for three weeks.He has been sick for three weeks.Let go!A lost chance never returns.I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
    cheapuggbootstop.webs.com http://cheapuggbootstop.webs.com

October 20, 2012 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. yea

Do u have to hijack cc name? We have had nuff of him-fake or not.

July 26, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. laughing my PATHETIC @SS OFF

Changed the style. You'all missed me. Lmcao! I'm deranged!

July 26, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @ riiight

If that was Mr Ed, he woulda replied to more then one time. know its not him. Chance is a fat chance of Alecia. Lmao

July 26, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Gay Tiger Eyes

ROAR!

July 26, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @ra23

Did cc email you back?

July 26, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed

The person didn't have to. As you can tell some of his followers are still here. Anyone that defense that wack job is a friend of his. No one in their right mind would stick up for him or his losers. As for me, I'm still here. I just had to go back to how I was before I met Charlie Crack and his fat women. @Bobcat, sorry to disappoint you. I'm not Vixen. If you would take a second and get your head out of your ars€ you would remember that I Always did jokes. How is that ponytail growing? Lmpao

July 26, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • whatever

If yer the ~real~ mr ed, why would u say lmpao? U g@y?

July 26, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

So Mr Ed, not sure I'm buying that you are him. I just read all the comments. I didn't see one post who defended that guy. Everyone seems to think he was a whack job. So, what's your point? If his "friends" were here, they certainly aren't sticking up for him. Could it be that you are wrong?

July 26, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • whatever

Lmpao @ u!

July 26, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • riiiight

Alecia using mr ed name. Two seater too obvious.

July 26, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jusme

I don't know who to reply to. [Lol] I obviosly haven't been here long enough. You ppl must been here long time. My brain freeze is gone but if the psyco man is gone, why much turmoil still? Seems like this marquee blog could be alot of lols. Oh my day just got shot to h3ll, the boss showed during his vacation time. 'I'll be back' [arnold s. Lol]

July 26, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. imo

I think everyone should pick a new handle and stick with it. Noone will know who any one person is.or stick with your original handle whichever. No name stealing, have to admit it's a mite immature. As one person said, troll on the celebrities and not the posters.-unless wack crack posts.lmao Can that be possible? I am now thinking of new name.

July 26, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • @imo

I agree but some keep bringing up names and pointing fingers. Sigh..marquee used to be great before that lunatic Charlie came on and started his craziness.

July 26, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  9. Marny

@jusme,they were a gang anyone who disagreed with the got attacked by trolls and were told to get off Marquee Blog.They tried to f with a lot of people,they got most of them to leave but some prevailed.Charlie Crack prided himself as a protector of his lady friends,he would blow up and go crazy,stay on the blog all night at times arguing with "names"some the males in the clique even turned against that nut.

July 26, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • @Marny

i'm not getting your post. are u saying the "so called gang" were the trolls? just not logical. i remember what went on. the trolls said terrible things using their names. nobody kicked them off the blog, either. that's just stupid.

July 26, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @just me

Don't forget about all the personal information that they were discussing on a blog making it their own private chat room. Anyone that came on and had anything to say about it, they would be nasty to then. Vixen jumped ship and sided with a complete evil nut job named evel knievel. A twisted and evil s o b . (the poor thing must have hit her head ) . when they were getting too personal on a blog. Mr ed turned on them bc he kept telling them to ignore the trolls and cc kept at it. Mr ed completely lost his mind and went nuts on all of them. Mr ed was funny as hell, I think. In my book he was a okay. Lol

July 26, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Sorry

i don't remember it like that at all. yeah, they were all friendly, but the were friendly with everyone. they didn't turn on anyone. it was vixen & mr ed that started the trolling on them. trolls using their names may have attacked others, but not them. they would always come to each others defense. my thought is somebody is trying to change the story to put them in a better light.

July 26, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • @@just me

Are you peace? She was the one who was nice to and liked that pos mr ed.

July 26, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • listen

There you go again '
      Pointing fingers. Give it a rest will you.

July 26, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • @ listen

I am not pointing fingers, I asked a question. Sheeeeeesh!

July 26, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat

Shut it, Vixen!

July 26, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |

10. CNN should do a clip with celebrities reading some of the comments about them on the marquee.

July 26, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. I thought

Cc died?

July 26, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. jusme

Exactly who is the cc and the gang? I went back through and looked and I can't see what you are talking about. What am I missing?

July 26, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @jusme

CC was a guy from Texas. Like Jake said, he was a little bit nutsy. One minute he was funny, the next going off on someone. He tended to rant on quite a bit. As far as the "gang", there was no gang. Just a bunch of people who posted who always shouted out to everyone. They were actually a nice bunch of folks. They kept their chatting to the wyww, and posted like everyone else on the other threads, kind of like now. Then the trolling started, and the blog went to crap, kind of like now. The common denominator here was "then the trolling started, and the blog went to crap". Now, the trolls have nobody that will bite on their tirades. They keep trying to cause trouble, but are failing to deliver. I know it makes me laugh when they do not get the response they are looking for. Poor little trolls aren't having much fun anymore!

July 26, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
    • jusme

Okay. If those ppl are gone, why do everybody keep talking about them? I can't figure this. And who's vixen then? I see her talked about too. I have seen a few post of hers, she don't post alot and she gets brout up too. This confuses me and I feel like I ate a frozen itailian ice too fast. [Lol]

July 26, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
    • @jusme

Ha! Frozen ice, good one! Ok, here's the deal. The trolls keep bringing them up for misdirection. You know, the name blame game. Point the little finger. Vixen was one of the "gang", until she decided it was more fun to troll the people who were being nice to her. Then Vixen & Mr Ed had a falling out. That's when Mr Ed went psycho. The two of them pretty much drove the rest away, or at least, to change their names. Does that help?

July 26, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat

You are very curious sort, aren't you? You're not fooling me, Vixen. First you ask question to get information on the current status of your trolling, then you attack. Nice try though! You obviously have many of the noobs convinced.

July 26, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • @bobcat

yeah, she does that a lot. testing the waters to see if she has any "friends" left, which obviously she doesn't. my question, why would anybody choose the name beautiful vixen in the first place? i shudder to think what she actually looks like.

July 26, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • @just me

Bobcat failed to tell you he is gay as a brick and has a pony tail growing out his a zz

July 26, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  13. whatever

I would gladly pay them to come back just to annoy some of you stupid fools. Especially a blue ink jackazz

July 26, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. NEW HOT MOBILE ADULT VIDEOS FREE DOWNLOAD

very correct my man.

July 26, 2012 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. Suri Cruise

Ohhhhhh no! Not all of them. Vixen is enough, no more boring daily stories and employment cr@p bragging and stupid who res

July 26, 2012 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  16. Curlie

Mr.Ed was funny as hell,but CC was a lying,bragging,lame,lunatic.

July 26, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  17. @as o fu《king what

I don't like them. I helped trolled them off but troll trolling trolls..whatever happened to team play or just trolling on topics instead of personal attacks. I thought the reason for trolling them off was to have fun on here and not to attack each other. Wherever..bunch of little f ag s

July 26, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
    • it's 'whatever'

I know u helped 'trolled' them off vixen. Quit patting urself on ur back, bc ur next. You do not call us trolls little f ags.

July 26, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • @so

You thought that this should be a blog to troll on topic & not do personal attacks? Ok, tell me what I don't get. It was ok for you to troll people off using personal attacks on specific people. You kind of sound like a moron! I'll bet those folks didn't appreciate the heII you put them through. Really vixen, you need to get some help. You are now getting the attention that you deserve.

July 26, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  18. ah...

You have to check out that link FastCoDesign.com . It is way too funny. Check out the Kim & Kanye pic. I promise you will lol. Some of the pics, I couldn't figure out who they were supposed to be. Just check it out for a good laugh.

July 25, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. ra23

I emailed Charlie crack and asked him to come back bc you little annoying trolls misses him and have no one to troll but point your boney little fingers at people. I hope he comes back with bells on and brings the whole truck load with him.

July 25, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • why would you......

ever want that those sl√ts need to stay gone lol

July 25, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • ra23

Auto correct sucks huh? Why not bring them back? Seem like you want someone to troll on.. Troll trolling on the same trolls that helped got them off here. Pointing fingers of others thAt's not been doing squat. Or maybe it's just your way of telling a certain person off...like eddie boy. All fun and games ..like tony the tiger would say...it's grrreeeaaaattttt!! but, the nasty nAme calling?? Quit tiresome..don't you think? Bring them back. I would rather hear they stories that the b.s. that's been going on.

July 25, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Huh!

Have you ever met any of those people? What is your basis for your remark? Your personal biased opinion doesn't count as fact. OR, is somebody just trying to start a little trouble. Still, pretty shallow remark.

July 25, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

I think some of them were pretty funny. HeII, mr ed was funny back then. Cc you can keep him. He was always borderline schizzy. Something not quite right there. I know some of them took a beating, too. Some of it funny, I must admit, but some was pretty relentless. Kind of like now!

July 26, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • @ja ke

Oh please .. they all suck but I just would like them back to just p iss some ppl off on here..lol

July 26, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • it would.....

ruin the blog if those idiots came back especially CC and the gang sheeeeesh please no and vixen too h€ll no

July 26, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |