While you were working ....
July 24th, 2012

While you were working ....

Today's news you might've missed:

• If you're one of the three people watching Bristol Palin's Lifetime reality show, "Life's A Tripp," you know that the most recent episode showed Bristol's young son using an inappropriate word that begins with "F." It was thought that the word was a gay slur, but Bristol says that's not the case. "Let me be clear. I’m not proud of what he did say," she writes on her blog. "He used a different 'f' word. ... He’s apparently picked up some language that I’d prefer he not use. On national television or at home." [Bristol's Blog/Patheos.com]
  • iTunes is now selling a handy compilation of all the Beatles' most influential songs in a collection called "Tomorrow Never Knows." Check out Dave Grohl's letter on how the Beatles influenced him at the link. [RS]
  • The Toronto International Film Festival announced its lineup today, and the film we've already marked on our calendars to see, Rian Johnson's "Looper," is opening the fest. TIFF launches September 6. [TIFF.net]
  • MTV's reviving the '90s favorite "House of Style," and even though we blatantly see the network playing its nostalgia card, we're so happy it is. The new host will be announced at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on September 6, and the new "House of Style" will premiere October 9. [MTV]
  • Speaking of Music Television, TLC just beat MTV at its own game with its new hour-long special, "My Teen is Pregnant and So Am I," which is scheduled to debut August 1.
  • Although the publicity has worked for celebs in the past, Carly Rae Jepsen wants no part of any sort of sordid video speculation (and she's accumulated enough notoriety with her clothes on, so there's that). The singer has shot down gossip that she's the star of a recently surfaced sex tape. [HuffPo]
  • Kate Gosselin reportedly wants to find love again ... on reality TV, of course. If Kate Gosselin falls in love and a camera crew isn't around to tape it, does the relationship even exist? [E!]
  • Demi Moore might be super sad about that kiss between Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. Maybe. [LAT]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Heziriah

Someone has Fraudulaunt charges on the my teen is preg and so am i

July 26, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ra23

I think the trolls should give back Charlie and his friends the blogs. It's obvious he won't let it rest.

July 25, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jillmarie

House Of Style returning? Yay! I loved it. Maybe MTV will also start playing music again, lol.
    Enough with glamorizing teen pregnancies- hopefully that trend will die.
    Kate G's show will be a trainwreck- I might watch it once.

July 25, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ¤€¤

Charlie crack is definitely on here and is trolling. It was great that he had this place cleaned up but, if you people don't think that he isn't still on here, you"re really are stupid.

July 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Laurence Ringo

For the life of me I cannot fathom the appeal of these so-called"reality"shows;I've got neighbors that are far more interesting than these jokers!!As for Bristol Palin,is her"show"actually still on? Why? Maybe that's what her little guy was,ahem,expressing himself about:Being stuck on the lamest show on T.V.!!

July 25, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jake

I wonder why Kate Gosselin is single? Could it be she's got 8 kids, and is annoying as heII. Who wants to jump on that?

July 25, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. gg

Hey gf and gp, I miss ya gals! We're off to the water park! Talk to ya soon! (H)

July 25, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. ah...

How long have you people been here? The original crazy sign person is Peace. The other imposters are probably vixen trying to troll her. She just can't get that sign quite right. We all know who the troll is on this blog. Sad that she can't just post & leave everyone else alone.
    @Branden-looks like you have been properly introduced to vixen. Welcome to the world of those who have been trolled by her.

July 25, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Get a room and mad raper can make her sign. Those two same person? Or did that mofo charlie crack trick everyone and peace hasn't been here? I wouldn't doubt that.

July 25, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • @ ?

Richard Fore and Mr. Ed did a lot of trolling. I don't think the names you mentioned were actually the troublemakers because it's possible these guys just trolled them as well.

July 25, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

I wonder if Mr Ed was blocked. It has been pretty calm lately. Man, that dude had a wild & sick imagination. He always took it just a step too far. Too bad. He could be funny at times. Get a room was before my time. Mad usually leaves posts you have to read twice to get them. I usually laugh a Richard Fore's posts. They are strange & to the point. Who knows who's trolling who? Except Vixen, what can ya say on that girl.

July 25, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • peace is crazy sign......

but vixen is trolling everyone

July 25, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. whats with.....

the crazy handle spaceship thingy and Kumoto or Kumodo (vixen) go away.

July 25, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  10. .•|•.

Kumoto, as in dragon? Don't you have a deadly saliva or something? Ya might want to re-think licking BP...lol!

July 24, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. TT

I hate reality shows. This new one sounds just as exciting as the rest. My teen is pregnant & so am I ( and probably by the same guy)! Oh man, doesn't that sound like some really good television entertainment? Enough already! About the Palin kid saying a bad word, where did he hear it from then, maybe his psychotic grandma? She never did know when to shut her mouth.

July 24, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Red Foreman

You live reality so stfu

July 24, 2012 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Red

What does not liking reality shows have to do with "actual reality"? I don't think reality shows have anything to do with reality anyway. But you know Red, if you like them and watch them all the time, I understand your comment. Maybe you should get away from your tv and experience real life. You know, actual reality.

July 25, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |