Today's news you might've missed:
- Congratulation for Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh! The couple welcomed a baby girl Friday morning. Check out their lengthy statement below:
"Early this morning Kayte gave birth to Faith Evangeline Elisa Grammer. We are thrilled. She was 6 lbs. 2oz. when she entered the world at 1am on the 13th of July in the year 2012. Mother and child are in excellent health. We were ecstatic earlier this year, when we announced that Kayte was carrying twins. Tragically we lost the little boy shortly thereafter. This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time. It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now. A glorious birth with a lingering sadness is ours today. We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us. We proudly introduce our Faith to the world today looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come."
- Well, we know the fans wouldn't have it any other way: Word out of Comic-Con is that the new showrunners are planning to keep "Community" just as weird as ever. [CNN Geek Out!'s Twitter]
- Kim Kardashian reportedly had a bit of a run-in with the cops Thursday, as it's been reported that she was pulled over not having license plates on her $300,000 Rolls Royce. [TMZ]
- Calendars out, please! We've got another premiere date for you: "The Walking Dead" will return to AMC on October 14 at 9 p.m . ET. [TV Guide's Twitter]
- Lest she become more famous for being Justin Timberlake's love than what got her onto red carpets in the first place - you know, acting - Jessica Biel is said to have been offered the part of "Viper" alongside Hugh Jackman in "The Wolverine." [Twitch]
- Charlie Sheen's Twitter account was once the source of many a laugh, but fans are going to have to get their giggles elsewhere. Sheen posted a cryptic tweet Friday morning that just may have signaled his departure from the social networking site. [E!]