Swift, Bieber among highest-paid celebrities under 30
July 12th, 2012

Swift, Bieber among highest-paid celebrities under 30

Seven musicians and three “Twilight” stars make up Forbes’ list of the 10 highest-paid celebrities under 30.

Taylor Swift, 22, swipes the top spot with a cool $57 million, beating out Justin Bieber and his $55 million. At 18 years old, the “Boyfriend” singer is the youngest of the top 10 earners.

Mom-to-be Adele nabs the sixth spot on the list, followed by Kristen Stewart and Lil Wayne, who, at 29, is the oldest celebrity of the bunch.

Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and their matching $26.5 millions, round out the top 10.

1. Taylor Swift, $57 million
  2. Justin Bieber, $55 million
  3. Rihanna, $53 million
  4. Lady Gaga, $52 million
  5. Katy Perry, $45 million
  6. Adele, $35 million
  7. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
  8. Lil Wayne, $27 million
  9. Taylor Lautner, $26.5 million
  10. Robert Pattinson, $26.5 million

Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Bieber • Taylor Swift

1. freehotmusic.org

October 16, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ILoveTaylor

Taylor Swift deserve to be first.. but Justin Bieber? Are u kiddin me? Hes just a boy whos pretending to sing..Justin Bieber cant even be in the top 10 list :/

September 25, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. Kors Michael Women's

Amazing issues here. I am very happy to peer your article. Thank you so much and I'm taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

August 14, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bubba Rydell

I wish they would bring back celebrity boxing for charity. I'd like to put beaver in the ring with one of my hard hitting mexican gang banger buddies. Malo has won 10 out of 10. He had a record of 32 out of 35 during his amateur days. He would break that button nose. Permanently injure his kidneys and ribs. Give him some vegetation on those ears. I can only dream

July 29, 2012 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. Bubba Rydell

I am so tired of this buck toothed horse legged excuse for a country singer. Her songs are ridiculous. She should use some of that money and take some guitar lessons as well as some courses on composition. She's just a kid and she's already sold out to the corporations. Perfume, makeup, guitars, clothes.....where's her dignity and self respect. God I miss the young Joni Mitchells, Carly Simons, Carole Kings, Nanci Griffith's,....you'd never catch them endorsing products for cash. They had too much self respect.

July 29, 2012 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. bikerfan

Bikerwoo– You Should Date Someone Who Cares About You !

July 27, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mountain Dew 4 Prez

Lady Gaga sucks. She is so gay

July 27, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Gary Weed

Whovever your favorite musician is, there will be a million people who tell you they aren't as good as their favorite. It's not always easy to get into new muisc. There were a lot of people who thought all Jimi Page did was make lots of noise. But if you gave yourself a chance to "hear" it, you never would forget how beautiful that music was! As for this list, the woman at the top belongs at the top. The soul inside her truly does burn brighter than the sun. Give her a chance and you'll never forget her either!

July 16, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. babu

Taylor is self-praising,talentless woman. Don`t care about the short guy either.

July 15, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Michael Calaizzo

These Turks deserve the Dough.

July 15, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. http://www.mridontry.com

I'm glad it's Taylor swift right!

July 14, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bill Murray

DIDN'T REALIZE HAVING A ROLL IN THE HAY WAS SUCH PROJECT NOW DAYS...HA!

July 14, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. COLOR

U CAN FIX

July 14, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  14. HAIR SPRAY GIRLS

SORRY....HE'S PROBABLY RICHARD FORE TOO. .HA!

July 14, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. HAIR SPRAY GIRLS

IF YOUR THERE?

July 14, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. RHINO(22)

July 14, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. CHEW AND SPIT ON INTERNET...

YOU CANNOT EVEN HAVE A FUN AND NORMAL CONVERSATION ON YOUR BB ANYMORE ON THESE WEBSITES WITHOUT SOMEHATER THREATING WHAT THEY CAN DO...GO DO YOUR "PRIORITEIS" AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...DONT' YOU EVER THREATEN THE PUBLIC WITH AN INTERNET POWER TRIP..
    ITS AGAINST THE LAW..GOT IT...NOW LETS TRY TO HAVE SOME FUN TODAY...WITH ALL THE RACIAL COMMENTS, AND FAT COMMENTS,.,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO DID THE ADELE FAT COMMENTS...AND THE DUNCAN COMMENTS..IF YOU CANNOT BE NORMAL AND HAVE SOME FUN GET LOST

July 14, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. CUT THE INTERNET THEATS

THE WAY YOU CHECK OURS WE WILL CHECK YOURS...YOU PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE A SIMPLE WEBSITE FUN....DO NOT LISTEN TO BULLIES...CNN PROVIDES YOU CAN SPEAK.. WE HAVE ANOTHER 50,000 PEOPLE JOBLESS SHORTLY. HATERS CHOP AND SPIT OUT. CHOP AND SPIT OUT THATS ALL THEY DO FOLKS....

MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND GO BULLY SOMEBODY WHO CARES. HOW DO THEY GET THROUGH THE F-CKING DAY...

July 14, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  19. Joe

It comes as no surprise that Taylor Swift tops this list....and rightfully so. The people that trash her don't understand what a good person she is and I doubt they know little to anything about her music. She is an excellent song writer in her own right minus her abilities as a singer and performer. She is the real deal and will be around for many years to come...many music insiders like myself already know this.

July 14, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Carly

Amen, Joe.

July 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim/dee

I guess talent is not considered to make top of the list!! I noted the comment you made in your comment."minus her abilities as a singer" At least you were right about that. Hooray Auto Tune!!! If it wasn't for the teen boppers, she wouldn't qualify, Oh well, I guess it helps to have her father's money and connections!! It is a shame, much better singers are pushed aside for this 22 year old with a 12 year old ability. JUST SAYING......

July 21, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Kevin

Taylor Swift owes some of that money to Kanye West.

July 13, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. &

Richard Fore is back! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

July 13, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jim

...And somewhere in America, a family is starving. Let's not be hearing about such drivel as which pop "sensation" (and I do mean sensation) is making more than everyone else. Greed is getting old...let's kill it before it gets any older and takes anymore fools down with it.

July 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  23. pablo

Kristen Stewart always looks like she is about to cry. She doesn't seem to have much range.

July 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba Rydell

Old stone face is a worthless tramp. I'm not spending my hard earned money on this loose STD tramp.

July 29, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  24. MARGUERITE

the office and myself saw the biebs in person in the early morning on the today show ...he's a cutie...don't pick on biebs he's cute good example for young teens...lets hope he stays that way...

July 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • shimey013

he is a good example for young kids?? You kidding me?? He beat up a 13 year old at an arcade and got off scott free, almost caused a huge accident .. again got off free.. cheated on Selena... again got off ... You gotta be kidding me.. he is a horrible example for young kids.. he needs to be locked up...he is over paid, under talented and because he is famous he gets away with crap they neither me or you would get away with.. I wish he would vanish forever.

July 13, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • marguerite

the kid is still wearing diapers when did this happen!

July 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Clete

Kind of confused. The two pictures at the top of the article, which one is Justin Bieber?

July 13, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  26. crazyboy

they are really talent. i admire them !!!!! especially, Lady Gaga.she is very different?i love her!

July 13, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  27. can't stop laughing

you guys are too much!

July 13, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Meh

Adele for president

July 13, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  29. palintwit

I don't know why more isn't being written about Bristol Palin. She has what it takes with brains to boot. She could certainly be the next Gaga or Madonna. Anyone who saw her on DWTS would have to agree.

July 13, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  30. tv22

How is it fair that these kids make all that money and other kids have to sleep overnight in the streets to buy sneakers?!?!?!

Seriously, anyone that has a problem with Mitt Romney's money should really hate these people.

OCCUPY HOLLYWOOD!

July 13, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Tommy

Anyone who has a problem with hard working wealthy people, needs to quit complaining. Get off their lazy back sides and get a job. Job=money. Dont occupy anything but a job. Priorities.

July 13, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Healing Enzo

Whoever said life was fair ?

Figure out who told you and go back & slap them.

life is NOT fair. Never has been & never will be.

July 13, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • aaw

Taylor Swift actually does a lot of charity work. I think most of these people on this list know how fortunate they are to be where they are and have what they have. Never assume. We all know how that ends up.

July 16, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

Obviously people will pay.. Can't blame them for getting paid. It's the payers that are at issue.

July 24, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Stop the WAR

Work Union for a Better America

STOP the Obama and Pelosi War against Medical Marijuana Patients –

Support UFCW Local 770

Move to Schedule 2 – thank you.

July 13, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  32. warren

all teen music except adele. Who makes adult music. Good for them. Does not change my life.

July 13, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  33. samsdad

Why aren't Obama and Biden complaining about the amount of money that these 'economic juggernauts' are making? They must either be creating thousands of jobs, or making big enough campaign contributions to avoid the relentless attacks the Dems level against the Wall Street 'meanies' who earn a small fraction of what these 'wunderkids' make?!

July 13, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  34. Herpes

Pfft. I've got better market saturation than all of these "artists" combined. Where's my recognition?

July 13, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • AIDS

At least your still relevant worldwide. I am only big in Africa.

July 13, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • LAB

#4 and#8 are ugly are and are arguably the most talented of the bunch,you must be ugly,untalented,and nasty."Herpes".You sorta sound live old licky balls.

July 13, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  35. Hunter Davis

I would rather make my lowly salary doing my job, actually helping people than be a slave to almighty dollar that is only made because people's definition of "music" is so skewed that they will actually purchase your albums.

July 13, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  36. @Godfrey Grey

I have one question for you. What the heII kind of drugs are you on? I have never read such jibberish in my life! You have 14 posts since 8 am this morning, and I'm not so sure a lot of the other moronic blue posts are not you, too. Somebody needs to walk away from the blog, and get a life!

July 13, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  37. cally krisons

Why waste ur tym hatn on someone, b'cos he/she is successful when u can actually work hard 2 b lk that person in question..... When u hate success,u can neva b successful.... So al those ranting abt who shld earn more nd who shld nt earn, shld try nd sit dwn nd think abt his/her lyf b4 they say anything in affairs concerning other people....

July 13, 2012 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

cally, why don't you type in English? This is, afterall, an English language website. And if you get hungry, try a Thomas' English muffin. Witt nooks and crannies, it's a taste kids AND adults are sure to love. I need to go and drink a beverage now. I am SOOOOOO thirsty!!!!!

July 13, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • HEY CALLY

I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYING BABE...BUT HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      SPELLING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  38. dr.Bishop

Everyone holds champion to his opinion.but redearch deep before writing an article.

July 13, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  39. bill

HAHA, haters are always gonna hate...They will get the last laugh with their millions while you live your boring pathetic lives, criticizing these people on the list. They actually went out and did something...

July 13, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

what did you do, Bill? I bet you can't even do twenty chin ups on the tweedle Beatle bottle puddle. Why not make yourself a suitcase?

July 13, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  40. Godfrey Grey

Pliggity Ploch!

July 13, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  41. tia

Ok really guys? You people sit around here and talk about each other for nothing then you post stupid comments on here. Please get lives. Just congratulate them and get it over with. I think you all are haters. They obviously worked hard to getthat far and if you don't like them get on with your life and just dont comment. Or you could sit here and look like idiots. Your choice.

July 13, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

Tia, what's your problem? Not enough cereal in the dime washing fan pro toboggan refurb Iton first burst?

July 13, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

When Kirk Ottis long hearing flies Forbes for love gogo java because lag fob horror ooooh. Darn it! Why does mah spell checker always change mah words?

July 13, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Jebus

chocolateCommentsChocolate covered pizza with chocolate roses taste like chocolate

July 13, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

tia, what's your best score in golf? Now go and multiply that by the number of hamburgers McDonalds has sold in Ocvember and you'll see how data storage really optimizes the flimflam of your beloved Nacho cheese combos. They really do cheese your hunger away, whatever that means. Of course, all of this is contingent upon gingham shirts being on sale at JC Penny's during their semi annual boat halo picnic ditches Judith posh shave daft goat bot foggiest ouch dare had logs fighting modish pastry of HDTV donut money

July 13, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  42. sheldon

In the past you had to have natural born talent. You hd to know how to sing. I think I will stop here.

July 13, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  43. Godfrey Grey

Yes, yes. We ALL have gadzooki left in the cheddar, but, I mean, really. Just REALLY? What does Snooki have to do to get a good piece of this proverbial keystone pie, now?

July 13, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  44. The Real Red Foreman

Taylor deserves the money. Adele is okay, just don't care for the 3-pack-a-day voice. The rest of the crap on that list should have their asses kicked.

July 13, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

Fundamental to the nurse burse bust hut. I do shiatsu, deep tissue, even the 400 hunded hurdle meter medley. Step step step JuMP. Pow! I get the medal!

July 13, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jt_flyer

Who's the little girl on the right?

July 13, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

justin bibber needs to go play a GOOD round of golf before gnat fling any further purple gantoors, as far as MYSELF is concerned. He leaves turds in the punch bowl (and terlet) as far as I am concerned, but hey, once again, Godfrey Gray has dumped what y'all are thinking. R and B is bull crap that's what I'm dumpin. They want to talk about Kris Kross and all that, if they axe how we rock, say believe dat. Jump, jump; the Mack daddy will make you jump jump. In the boo-tay!!!!!

July 13, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  46. ch

so where is the OWS outrage over how much money these people are making?

July 13, 2012 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  47. Shad Mujib

Sweet!

July 13, 2012 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  48. demon

CARA
    how much justin and taylor paid u for telling favor of them?

July 13, 2012 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  49. Dave

Can anyone actually name a Taylor Swift song? How in the world did she get $57 million?

July 13, 2012 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |

Best day
      Long live
      Sparks fly
      Eyes open
      Safe and sound

There, ya happy
      Oh , and she EARNED that money by working hard to write and sell music for her amazing fans,
      I hope I could answer your questions ;)

July 13, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Grandpa Simpson

Cara, building a bridge is hard work, going on patrol in Afghanistan is hard work, toiling away in a lab in an attempt to cure cancer is hard work. However, penning the lyrics to mind-numbing tripe such as 'Baby, Baby' or 'Show Me your Teeth' isn't! Damn kids need a paddlin'!

July 13, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

she blew the SHOFAR!

July 13, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Tahylor Hater

No one is better at singing along with pre-recorded music than Taylor. To answer your question, no, I can't name one Taylor Swift song. They all sound the same.....

July 13, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • hannah1

Taylor Swift and her beady little eyes can't sing anything but hillbilly music. Can't figure out who buys that stuff.

July 13, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • jim/dee

I agree 100%. When one of her songs come on the radio, I change the station!! ..

July 21, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  50. wr

Who? Never heard of any of these children.

July 13, 2012 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Cara

I wouldn't consider 18 and 22 year olds children, but wtever
      Oh and in case u can't read words that r on the tops of pages, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber

July 13, 2012 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  51. sharla

I like good music adele is music she can sing and is talented i dont like the rest of them that is on the list but hey who am i to judge they rich &$%#@ !

July 13, 2012 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

I like pizza. I like pizza and I like pistachios. I also like cassette tapes of the people who sing the good music. And I like Jell-O pudding pops. I say this like Bill Cosby. This is not a paid endorsement. As of late, the folks at Jello haven't signed Godfrey Gray to a contract, but they will once they see how prolific and frisbang I am here on the CNN web site. Boo-yeah-ka-sha!!!'

July 13, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • hannah1

No one has any idea what you just said. You should have stayed in school..............

July 13, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  52. sharla

I like good music adele is music she can sing and is talented i dont like the rest of them that is on the list but hi who am i to judge they rich &$%#@ !

July 13, 2012 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  53. Erica

Who cares dont buy there music I get it for free. And movies tell them to take some of that money and buy someone a house ...that's just don't make sence do u really need all that

July 13, 2012 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  54. beast

I wish I had a legit reason to sew all these people really badly. I would have like 100-200 mil.

July 13, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • orcasmo

Maybe you should learn to spell before you try to sue them. I would be very interested in how you sew them for that much money.

July 13, 2012 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
    • wr

Sew them? Like in that human centipede movie?

July 13, 2012 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Why would you "sew" someone?

July 13, 2012 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Godfrey Grey

maybe they need a sweater or something. Gee whiz, people. The great Goddrey Gray is here for YOU. Now, take that purple flapper paper toe and yodel on downstream with your bicycle helmet. Boo-yeah! Godfrey Gray, superstar pixel eating buffalo tester!!!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  55. Brian

I ordered you to gargle

July 13, 2012 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  56. Brian

Gargle dude

July 12, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  57. griz the bear

AND I MEAN REALLY SUCK TOTALLY !!! GRIZ THE BEAR.

July 12, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Santa

Does the amount next to their name mean that's what they've earned to date since they started being a star or singer or is it what they earned just this year alone or is it what they earn yearly or is it what they earn per movie or show or concert or whatever?

July 12, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  59. griz the bear

THEY ALL SUCK PERIOD !!

July 12, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nona

I totally agreed .. especially re: Taylor Swift ... pretty girl but absolutley singing sucks !

July 13, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  60. Jebus

Who is Justin beaver? Chocolate covered pizza with chocolate roses on it taste like chocolate

July 12, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Patriot

The economy has rebounded, America is saved, and these kids did it.

July 12, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • CyberSpy

@Patriot Why is America saved and not their respective countries? They aren't all American.

July 13, 2012 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
    • snapsh

CyberSpy some of you comments are stupid. What does it matter if they are American. He was making I joke. The point is if they are singing or acting am America, making that amount of money they some of that money would go to the USA, Americas economy is bad so are other countries, but we are not talking about other countries we as taking about singers and actors who primarily sing and make movies in the USA. I dont care if there people hat sung and made movies outside of the USA, because most of it was inside.

Sorry just hate dumb people

July 13, 2012 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  62. Fonz

The chick on the left looks like a Stepford Wife.

July 12, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Fonz

Who's the gay boy that looks like Eraserhead in the photo?

July 12, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cara

Who's the kid with nothing better to do than make fun of a successful singer who worked hard to get where he was, oh and do you u have glasses, because his head doesn't look like an eraser

July 13, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  64. SPW

I honestly don't see the appeal, but congrats on their successes.

July 12, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  65. MRomney

I need to show these young Americans how to hide their money in off shore accounts so they can pay even less in taxes. The rich get richer!

July 12, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • V.P.

MRomney, I hadn't had a good laugh until I read your post. Thanks

July 13, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • CyberSpy

@MRomney. Too bad they aren't all American, nice try, but you fail.

July 13, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
    • snapsh

CyberSpy what does being am american have to do with it? If they are living in the united states they will (or should be) paying taxes, so MRomney doesn't fail, ou do.

July 13, 2012 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  66. Hung So Long

I love Justin Beaver!

July 12, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Adam

So much hatred, these people have done what alot of us wish we could, make millions legally.

July 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Brian

We better not raise their taxes from 35% to 39.6% like Obama wants or they might stop creating jobs.

July 12, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  69. luke

seriously, what does justin biebar do to earn all that? am not hating or anything but its just a simple question

July 12, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brianne

I'm assuming he does what all the other musicians on the list do. Was this question really necessary?

July 12, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Perry

Next year Skrillex will be at the top of the list!

July 12, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Peter

Why would kids want to study and get good grades in school when you can get millions by majoring in the arts?

July 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Argle Bargle

Y – A – W – N

Hey! Who's that girl on the right in the pictures above?

July 12, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Rhoadrunner

What about Carrie Underwood? She's 29, and is in the $45M range.

July 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  74. roy

Taylor Swift is the only one in the list with talent as for the others just proves Americans will buy any crap available to them.

July 12, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • andrewbryanroth

Ummm well that is a highly subjective observation. I would argue that Adele, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga all have more musical talent than taylor swift. But time will tell. Will Taylor Swift's songs be played on the radio in 10, 15, 50 years? Will she be like the beetles who have immortalized themselves through their music or will the slowly be forgotten? Anyways, I think that Adele, Perry and Gaga's songs will survive due to their musical merit and not just their current "pop"ularity.

July 12, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  75. chester simonton

crappy music bought by stupid people making them millionaires And i thought K C and the sunshine band and WHAM sucked back in the day package anytihng right and people will buy it

July 12, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  76. rs1201

Ok...I haven't been paying attention...what does Bieber do exactly? Taylor Swift has a very sweet voice and I can understand her good fortune...but what does Bieber do again?

July 12, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Argle Bargle

He pretends to sing and pretends to be a boy.

July 12, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cara

Argyle bargyle,
      I think you may be blind or mentally I'll, when you say he pretends to sing its wrong, he has released 4 albums that have all been on the billboard, and people would not buy it if there was no sound on it. And it is very hard to pretend to be the opposite gender, only females have breasts , and he does not, also when he was born trained professions observed he was a male, I hope you understand, I also hope you get glasses, and pills :)

July 13, 2012 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  77. archie

how much was chris brown paid,in the same period?

July 12, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  78. ErickMN

Bieber looks like an eight-year-old girl. What shade of lipstick is he wearing?

July 12, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cara

I am very concerned about these individuas ErickMN and Argyle Bargyle, by saying "bieber looks like an 8 year old" you are saying you are are not all there in the head, and you defiantly need glasses. Also by saying "what shade of lipstick is he wearing" again......you need glasses, and straight men do not wear makeup, if you are older than 8 you will know this, please check youself in, then get glasses

July 13, 2012 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  79. Flutttershy

I love Rihanna!!!!!!!! Katy Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lady Gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserve everything they get.And I buy as much of the products as possiable.

July 12, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fallen Angel

Fluttershy your comment only goes to prove that young,uneducated (can't spell possible) with mommy and daddy's money go out and buy every scrap of lip synced prefabricated so called "MUSIC" and CORPORATE AMERCIA is loving every minute of it.Try listening to late 1960's and 70's band's where you actually had to have talent to play an instrument,sing lead vocals and in between back-up vocals doing all this at the same time "LIVE".I am sorry to inform you Fluttershy but the "MUSIC BUSINESS" is "DEAD".Invest your money in cd's with the highest interest rate return and you will thank me for giving you a reality check when you get a little older and wiser.good luck

July 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fonz

You are a moron. Those dweebs all suck.

July 12, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  80. gricha

Thesekidsrsowealthytheygetthebestjunkydadada

July 12, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  81. G baby

I bet u there's other rich ppl under 30's in nyc

July 12, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Teresa

I like justin bieber i think he is a good influence on the young girls. I did not know he made so much. But, i am not surprised.

July 12, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Mammy

Black people suck!

July 12, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Citizens Against Racist Morons

You suck ok you racist moron!

July 12, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnsonville Tate

Black people really do suck.

July 12, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • V.P.

Mammy, sounds like you need treatment. You've been posting s lot of racist nasty comments. Well I'm going yo help you because I've reported you for abuse. Have a great life and remember hate isn't good for you.

July 12, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  84. TOO CNN

AND I'M SUPPOSE TO CARE ABOUT THIS ARTICLE BECAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

July 12, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • too moron

It's clearly labeled and is in the entertainment section. Maybe, just maybe, you could have used your brain and not opened the article

July 12, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  85. *

Not a fan of his music or have anything negative to say about him. Good for him.

July 12, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Fonz

Pathetic bunch of pro-Obama drones.

July 12, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  87. MotoJB

Makes me ill thinking about it...actually.

July 12, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  88. mary

NO Miley Syrus??? Right this isn't a list of highest paid teens~!!

July 12, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  89. jimmy rage

All the so called people on this list are plastic, hologrammic, talentless parasites. And so are all the commenters.

July 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  90. geo

Regardless of the level of talent these ppl have,it seems to have gotten them on this list,like them or not.

July 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Joe

I see only one talented person in there. And that is Taylor. Non of these other hoes could make an album on their own.

July 12, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • jy

Um lady gaga is a classically trained pianist an has made three albums on her own, fool.

July 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Tanya

I look at this list and see only one person that has any talent and that is Adele. If the power went out she would be the only one who could continue with the show because with the others it's all about lots of make up, back up dancers and auto tune. Pretty sad.

July 12, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • albert

Taylor has talent, at least like Adele, she writes her own songs.

July 12, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

And... with adele its all about making our obese lazy nation feel like we have a connection. She is just as cheap a gimmick as the others only thing carrying her is her weight (oh the irony), her rebellious nature (omg so rare), and her bad love life. She is what most fat ugly women identify with and thus is popular. If anything its more embarrassing that she claims to rise above the media even though if she was skinny she probably never would have made it. So thank you media for reminding us that fat, lazy, moderately talented people do exist so we can identify with them and get tattoos and not give a rats cause its ok.

July 12, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  93. cool in AK

Taylor Swift probably spends half her fortune just on make-up.

July 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Scookin

Ok, I'll bite. What's a Dick Fore?

July 12, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Richard Fore

I never heard of these peoples before. I bet they are just a bunch of gays. Or Lesbeans.

July 12, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Branden

That's "lesbians" idiot! Tsk tsk tsk

July 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Williams

The fact that you can not spell or make a decent sentence you know everyone one the list. Plus if you did not know who they were you would not comment at all.

July 12, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia

I never heard of you...hmmmm...guess that means you are a gay lesbian!!!

July 12, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

@StephenWilliams: As obnoxious and illiterate as Richard Fore (always) is, you're the least qualified person present to point your finger at his terrible spelling; your two sentences are loaded with grammatical errors.

July 12, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • williams anderson

RICHARD FORE YOU MUST BE A CLOSETED GAY MAN. YOU ARE TRULY A DISGRACE TO ALL HUMAN RACE.

July 12, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Oh wait! I'm the gay lesbian. Sorry.

July 12, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |