While you were working ...
July 10th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Rumour Has It" that Adele's first child could be welcomed to the world a lot earlier than you might've guessed. Heat magazine cites anonymous sources who say that the baby's on its way in just two months, and the Daily Mail seems to agree, making the guess that the award-winner is about six months along. [heatworld.com; Daily Mail]
  • Don't let your "Ghostbusters 3" dreams die a slow, sad death just yet. Sony's hired someone new to pen the threequel:  "Men in Black 3" writer Etan Cohen. [Variety]
  • Scarlett Johansson's security guard is seriously on the job. Photos of the "Avengers" actress soaking up sun on a yacht off the coast of Italy show Johansson's "bodyguard" getting comfortable right next to her in swim attire of his own. [People]
  • In case you were so studiously working today that you managed not to come across The Killers new track, "Runaways," take a listen below:
  • This "Call Me, Maybe" cover from Sesame Street's Cookie Monster - called "Share It, Maybe" - is adorable, but we were admittedly distracted by the "free cookies" cart being pushed through the office in the music video. Note to bosses: We need that cookie cart.

Filed under: While you were working

1. tracie

Looks as if the Satan/bobcat/Jake/Vixen/Observer wars are finally at an end. I feel safe enough to crouch in here and P O O P ! ! !

July 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Requel Welch, Marilyn Monroe

That's what was considered curves. Today, when women say they have curves/talk about about curves, it means they're obese/fat.

July 11, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Anne Urkowitz

She needs to lose 40 pounds.

July 11, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Missknowitall

Why? did you lose yours?
      Only losers who hate their mothers think people should look like twelve-yr-old (smooth and no curves) boys.

July 11, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @10:21

Thank you, but, i'm the last person you would think made the comment/joke thou. I'm funny that way when I'm not overcome by evil. Have a nice day.

July 11, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. Prudence from Mississippi

Oh, mercy me, I just looked at that link to Scarlett Johansson & her so called bodyguard. The lord should strike her down for her flaunting her body like that in front of this man, especially when she is promised to another. We have a name for a woman like that in our church. Now to the person who attacked my parents. They had a respectful courtship & was married in our church with g od's blessing. My father maybe wasn't the most handsome guy, but he didn't look like a troll. Now, I'm all upset. I'd better get my bible back out & pray for all you lost souls. Have a blessed day.

July 11, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. .•|•.

Hey all! So the story here is Adele is 6 months along & due in 2 months...hmmm...last I knew it took 9 months, not 8. BTW, to the person that told the story of bobcat wanting chest hair...hilarious!!!

July 11, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  7. Satan

Who do you think is fatter alecia or Adele?

July 11, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  8. Adele

Hey guys...I'm actually not that far along. It's a simple misconception from how fat I am. Truth is, I'm not pregnant at all! This is just a ruse to hide my growing girth. No worries, I'll be back in a couple of years releasing another bland album with my generic style of singing.

Will you pass the fries?

July 11, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  9. Debbie

@ Mr Ed- I can take a hint. You could have been man enuf to tell me you didn't want to conversate with me. Have a nice life hunting. lol

July 10, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • hi sadie.....

u crazy b!tch

July 11, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

I used the name suzy, not sadie, silly. I might be crazy but not a b!tch.lol You can call me Debbie, that is my real name. What is your name? I will have to look later, I am too tired to have conversation this morning.

July 11, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. Prudence from Mississippi

I just read that info on Adel. I'm shocked! She's going to have a baby without the benefit of marriage! In our church, there is a name for a woman like that. I feel so dirty now, I'd better get my bible back out & pray for her lost soul. What is this world coming to when women are having children out of wedlock? Is that what a troll is?

July 10, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

No. Your daddy was a troll who took yer mama under a bridge while she was single.

July 10, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.B.M.

You sound like Mississippi,the most backwards state in America.

July 10, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom Le Beck

Yea Pru she should have done like all y'all in your state with the one abortion clinic and the highest illegitimate births in this country.Go find an elderly black woman that lives way out near the river,and for a small fee she'd would have taken care of that problem for her.

July 11, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |