Today's news you might've missed:
- Michael Fassbender slays us constantly with his good looks, so we personally find it fitting that he's set to star in "Assassin's Creed," an upcoming movie based on the popular video game franchise. [MTV]
- Happy news for "Grey's Anatomy" star Sara Ramirez: The actress married her fiance of one year, Ryan Debolt, in an "intimate ceremony" on July 4, her rep tells CNN. "The private ceremony was attended by close family and friends," the rep added.
- Maybe Kourtney Kardashian can set up a future playdate for her new arrival, Penelope Scotland: Sienna Miller also reportedly welcomed a baby girl over the weekend. [Us Weekly]
- And while we're talking about famous women procreating, eyes are on Lily Allen as a rumor spreads that she's expecting again. Take that one with some salt, please. [HuffPoUK]
- We all knew Savannah Guthrie was going to be Ann Curry's successor on "Today," but it wasn't until this morning that she was officially welcomed to the job she's been doing since June 29. Video of her technical first day on the job as co-anchor at the link. [Celebuzz]
- Beyonce is the latest to send support to Frank Ocean, the hip-hop artist who recently opened about his sexuality, revealing that his first love was a man. [Beyonce's Tumblr]
- More premiere dates to mark on your calendar: "Boardwalk Empire" will return to HBO on Sunday, September 16 at 9 p.m. ET, and "Treme" will kick off its 10-episode third season on Sunday, September 23 at 10 p.m. ET.