Overheard: Why is Kourtney's baby news?
July 9th, 2012

Overheard: Why is Kourtney's baby news?

Birth announcements typically bring out feelings of joy, but when you're a Kardashian ... it's more like a mixed bag.

Many of our commenters (although we'll note, not all) were unimpressed by the arrival of one Penelope Scotland Disick, and they weren't shy in saying so. Their frankness even startled other readers, like ciera, who plaintively inquired, "if you guys hate them so much and dont care, then why in the hell did u click on the link?"

The responses included "Just to bug people like you!," but we have a hunch some will concur with another answer: "To make fun, why else?"

Here, we recount how many different ways CNN.com's commenters can say, "I care deeply about letting everyone know how little I care about Kourtney Kardashian's baby":

Rudy

"Excuse me...Excuse me, could you not see I was watching paint dry. And you informed us of this for what reason?"

johnquepublique

"Zzzzzzzzz.....snort......zzzzzzzz.....wha?.....you woke me for this?.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........"

davidpur

"Who gives a rats a$$"

Ron

"Who gives a rip!"

Gisabun

"Do we REALLY care about naming the kid from some D-list celebrity whose only claim to fame is the rich father she has."

Lisa

"The birth of any child is a joyous event and I wish the parents well, but honestly, how is this news?"

Geoff

"Can anyone out there please explain to me why we should give a rat's behind what the Kardashians are up to and why this so-called story merits being called news? What have we sunk to? And by the way I'm a professional (means I get paid) writer/photographer (not the sort who follows these freaks around) and I got up this morning and had breakfast. Do you think there is a shred of news there? Methinks not!"

Craig Roberts

"OMG! Celebrities procreate. It's a miracle! Please – tell us more."

petemg

"There are many women in the world today who have children. Why is this one any different."

Joshua

"No, really, why the heck was this a head line on CNN.com???"

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians • Overheard on CNN.com

1. YOU

we have to recharge the battery and then we can decide what the cost will be. the garage to go a little slow, so we can recharge and stop breaking each other batteries all the time.

July 11, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. YOU

thinking twice because (its time) and it could be nice...

July 11, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Yenta Orleans

Site is for adults.

July 11, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lee Evan Tabas

Please upgrade your comments to adult levels.

July 11, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. QUEEN OF MONITORING...

PEOPLE ARE USING THEIR "FIRST AND LAST" NAMES ON THEIR REVIEWS I FIND THAT ODD DON'T YOU?

July 11, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. Marguerite

I've done some minor analysis(there wasn't much to do) of this family and i feel kourtney appears to be the most business minded of the rest. She is opening a 4th dash store and wants to be on the business side. I think her focus is her children and scott and from what i can perceive she is more comfortable behind the camera. i think she is the most productive Kardashian in terms of business. my kardashian long term outlook is when the show is over she will be the one that we will hear about. she's not as dingy as you think... i feel she will do quite well in business.

CNN? Next you'll read all 3 sisters are having their monthly "friend" this week. Please.

July 10, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

She certainly seems to show up in the press less frequently than the rest of the K clan.

July 10, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marg to Jellybean

good call, i missed that one your right!

July 10, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Love Rhino

Grats to those who got their comments mentioned in another article

July 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. رهملا لتيليدلب

What, Abdullahs words not fitting to be highlighted by CNN? Am disappointed that America still not live up to promise equality. Weakness.

July 10, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jen

Every actor or celebrity gets hate by people. There are plenty of actors that I like that people dislike. So is life. What really bothers me is how much time the "haters" spend on websites like these, feeding fuel to the fire. What some obviously don't realize is that the attention they give the celebrities – whether it is intended to be negative or not – actually helps the celebrity in the long run. I am neither a fan nor a hater of the Kardashian family. I honestly don't see how people can be on either side of the fence, considering they haven't done much of anything of value or distaste. They have their own lives like everyone else, but they happen to be richer than most. Their lives are interesting because of their character, I guess. But I can say that they don't deserve some of the hate people give them. So many actors and/or celebrities get hate that should be reserved for murderers and child molesters. I just don't get it. If you don't like them, don't waste your time. Simple as that.

July 10, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TT

Of the 10 different topics CNN put out yesterday, 3 are about the Kardashian family, with another shout out on the wyww. Why do you think you need to cover this family so intently? After reading the comments, you devote another thread to our comments? Really? And for those who keep saying, why did you read the thread, well, I usually don't. I do like to read the comments, though. They are usually pretty funny. It seems that about 1% of the people like them, leaving the rest of us to leave our personal contempt for this family. So my question to CNN, do you have stock in this family or what?

July 10, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. THE PUBLIC

Most people hate this family yet the ratings are up, someone must be watching right?

July 10, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Move to Schedule 2

STOP Obama's war against Medical Marijuana Patients – Support UFCW Local 770

July 10, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Madtown

Overheard: Why is Kourtney's baby news?
    ------
    It's not news. The fact that this story is not news, is also not news.

July 10, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SunnyFortLauderdale

Why in the world is this family so famous ? It is a JOKE !

July 10, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. humtake

A ten year old could easily discern the fact that people crave news media these days. People want outlets to read everything that is happening. If they do not like what is being reported, they are going to voice their opinion. I really have a hard time understanding how people cannot logically understand that people will click on a link to read ANY news...and if they are not given the news in the manner or with the content they want then they are going to say so. How is this different than any other informative outlet in the world?? The whole 'Then why did you click on the link" question is something only people with little brain power ask. Everyone else understands that people want news. People crave news. If you report it in a way that informs people of something that they believe was worth reading, then they will approve. If you just put up an article saying "This person had a baby", then people are going to feel as if they were not given the information in a way that they would like the site to do so.

Not really that difficult to understand. Is this article trying to infer that people who like something are the only ones who EVER comment on it? Hate to break it to you, but we live in the age of argument. Get used to it or you will die an early tabloid death.

July 10, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Ugh

All of those stupid c**ts are nothing more than warts on earths sack

July 10, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Nethaniel

So you ran an article on how unpopular the news in your previous article was?

Pathetic.

July 10, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. CORRECTION: MARGUERITE'S LAST REVIEW

its apples and oranges– we talk about the kardashians– they stay in the media's eye and get paid. its not that complicated.

July 10, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. Marguerite

its apples and oranges–you talk about the kardashians– i stay in the media's eye and get paid. its not that complicated.

July 10, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  20. Charles

Can we get someone to answer the question?

July 10, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • CHARLES-

BECAUSE CNN AND THE KARDASHIANS KNOW THAT YOU AS WELL AS MYSELF JUST RESPONDED.

July 10, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Marguerite to Charles

answer to your question...even if the Kardashians are constipated today and we respond? cnn and the kardashians will be paid. Simple.

July 10, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  21. trigtwit palin... America's favorite tard baby

* drool *

July 10, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  22. Marguerite

Which reminds me of a projectl which we completed 2 months ago...they complained, we didn't know what were doing, we are stupid..etc....i simply said you can insult me or my people all day long...but the project is closing at 5pm. we walked out of the conf room...with allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the insults and a "crappy" job ...they called us thick skinned and we got the deal.

My point is the Kardashians are not polished in business(as we can see) but they know how to take a jab because they know they are going to get that check.

July 10, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Marguerite

oh yea and the ever popular insult...women in business are stupid...i crossed my legs, yawned and put my hands over the chair and said GA HEAD KEEP GOING - by 5pm i said thank you for your business guys!. Ladies? Even in a suit and pearls - you can take the girl out of jersey but you can't take the jersey out of the girl.

July 10, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. Jackson

It's news because we're amazed anyone would want to hit that, let alone knock it up.

July 10, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  24. Marguerite

Its similar to the old days of business, if your in a meeting we say you can insult me at any meeting and make me look stupid in front of clients, but i can assure you i'm still leaving with the commission check - worked every single time.

July 10, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  25. Marguerite

Its all publcity for the Kardashians. I can bet with all the complaining from most of these reviewers, they will still watch the show and the Kardashians know it.

July 10, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  26. Will

More accurately - why do people even care about the Kardashians??? Their only claim to fame was having a father who was a rich lawyer, just like thousands of other rich lawyers, many of whom have daughters who are more attractive and talented than these bimbo's. I guess one of the sisters filmed herself getting banged by some C-list rapper whose latest release probably sold about a half-dozen copies, but, planty of girls make amateur sedx tapes - there are entire sites dedicated to them.

Again, why are they famous?

July 10, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  27. ElKai0

Rofl, more importantly, why post a story about the comments being posted on another story about how people hate the Kardashians. Babies are cool, parents are morons. Good thing money can buy structure other wise this baby would of be screwed.

July 10, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  28. pmn

Why do we comment? I tell you why because its ridiculous to keep the Karashardins in the news. People want to be heard and have them removed then replaced with entertainment on TV as well as the news. They have no talent and should not be deemed a celebrity. I watched their reality show a few times and was completely bored. Yawn, Stretch! Yeah, what else is on. I would rather watch the weather channel. Here today gone tomorrow....I have got far more entertaining family drama than them anyday of the week.

July 10, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  29. Wake up America

The people that have made the Kardashians filthy rich for doing nothing are the same people that made Obama president. These people are uninformed and American idol worshipers.

July 10, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Romin2003

Uh...-nope, they aren't. I voted for President Obama (and will do so again) and I find this entire family to be a bunch of shameless, disgusting media mercenaries, and for the life of me can't understand the public's fascination with them. Contrary to your beliefs, Democrat does not equal ghetto.

July 10, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Delilah

The people that made the Kardashians famous are the Kardashians...

July 10, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  30. kanyewest

Imma gonna let this baby have its moment later, but I just want to say suri cruise was the best newborn ever

July 10, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  31. Timme62

Wonder how long it will take for Grandma Kris to pimp out the newest member of the klan.......

July 10, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  32. D. Diggler

Run Lamar run!

July 10, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  33. Name*diana a

If any of the kids I hire even mention a Kardashian I fire them!!!!

July 10, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • entertainment

Wow. Discrimination against employees for their ENTERTAINMENT choices. I know my friends and I all watch the Kardashians for ENTERTAINMENT. We go to one of the most difficult colleges in the country, sometimes we like to turn our brains off and watch crap TV. Apparently that means we wouldn't be valuable to your company....

July 10, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Allison glory

Wah all this trash abou the Kardashians, like most folks said, if u don't like the kardashians why not put back ur feelns in2 d trash can and move on. I love em the same way i love all! Congrats sweetheart! I know ur doll will very happy.

July 10, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  35. iron cowboy

I just threw up in my mouth. No, I had an involuntary personal protein spill

July 10, 2012 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
  36. Chu

Let's see how low CNN can go..

July 10, 2012 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  37. social good

why? because CNN is trying their darndest to appear to be in touch.

July 10, 2012 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  38. Amy

You people are all embarrassing. You are sitting here complaining about these people who do nothing and you are the ones who clicked this, read it, and are then sitting here commenting. Go on with your lives and if you don't like these celebrities then forget about them, don't talk about them, and stop adding fuel to their fire. You all need to think about how lame you all are and if you are so unhappy, read another news site. In the meantime, enjoy how good you must feel that you are sitting on your computer writing rude things about a child being brought into the world, you must feel alot better now.

July 10, 2012 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Actually, making fun of YOU will make me feel better, miss prissy pants. How dare you tell me what I can do with my time! You are the one who is lame for defending arrogant no-talent biotches. By the way, feel free to visit starofkaduri.com.

July 10, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
    • pmn

Its not the child its the person having the child. This is like making the birth of my child over the news...people get annoyed. Its annoying. Great for them..but I have no clue who they are and honestly after watching their show what is the big deal about them except to collect more money from a reality show which is totally boring.

July 10, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  39. marlene

This country has totally lost its sense of what is news worthy or important when you have to report when a want to be celeb had a child.

July 10, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  40. Barb

Who cares???

July 10, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  41. mackymacky

the mother must be so proud of this family...its a shame that CNN even puts this on their site...but then again...CNN will put an advertisement before you can see "breaking news" – 20 dead...brought to you by Nissan

July 10, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  42. dez

Will be taking down cnn app off my phone don't have time for nonsense stories. Of all the stuff going on in this world they find this important to report shame on cnn

July 9, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Boy Howdy

I have a strong desire to take a large, steaming dump on her kitchen floor.

July 9, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  44. joseph

who names their baby penelope

July 9, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. joseph

Why do u people bring another person into the family u just create more problems for urself

July 9, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Elaine samson

havent any of ur parents ever told u people that if u dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, this child didnt ask to be born no child ever does, so atleast cut the baby some slack.

July 9, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sheeple

Dont blame cnn. If there wasnt so many morons that idolize this trash it wouldnt be a story.

July 9, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  48. DL

And CNN wonders why ratings are at a 21 year low...

July 9, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  49. chelsey

My brother is overseas so I got on today to see if anything is going on and one of the first things I see is about this chick having baby.... Really?!

July 9, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Kent

Another dirty job for mike lowe.

July 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Kent

F$&@ it!

July 9, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Mrs B

Babies are a blessing. They are a symbol of hope for the world.

July 9, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  53. joey

Yes who really cares! What about all the normal un-wealthy women who give birth every day? Only reason anyones knows of this stupid azz family is because the media blows them out into everyones lives. The Kardashian and Jenner families need to just go away! Bigger headlines then the men killed in Afganistan. Pretty said people.

July 9, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheeple

What is pretty SAD (not said) is the people who blame the media instead of the brain dead americans that make them famous.

July 9, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Darci

CNN, You have hit a new low. I wish The Kardashisns knew how little we care....

July 9, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Isis

Hey CNN !!!

Nice to hear about a new baby ! We all need some Good News once in a while ...

Thank you.

Sad to hear about a woman executed in A. But a new baby – and I don't care who's – brightens my day.

Xox

July 9, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Lady123

Sooo... Why is this news than? To me it almost seems worse...... Who cares! We also have the option to NOT click on the entertainmemt section of CNN, most of it could fall under this category!

July 9, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Themoman

It's a sad sad world when the things that are CNN have no importance.

It's not just superficial, it's just that nothing really matters anymore.

Is this news? Is this what we expect from CNN? Or am I on TMZ by mistake?

July 9, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. U.S. Logic

Sadly in our country some people have turned these people into celebrities. Not everone would agree, but enough people do care about them to make stories like this "news". This isn't anything new, celebrities kids births have always been covered by news organizations. I agree with many that the celebrities like this that have no real reason to be famous are not news worthy, but enough people care they will keep making the news.

July 9, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Joe

Because you (CNN) reported it.

July 9, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  60. CatsMeow

Yes... yes... there are those that "hate" but not the Kardashians per se, but the fact that people that have little to no importance or relevance are being reported on. I don't know why who the Bachelor/Bachelorette dumped, who didn't make the cut on American Idol or Dancing with the Stars are necessary accompaniment to world news and local traffic reports!

July 9, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  61. tracy

I just agree with all these comments. Frankly anything that is Kardashian related has no place on Cnn.. We come here for news, and this fake family has no place other than in a National Enquirer.. We really don't care about Kardashian news here.

July 9, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Tommy

Better news of her than Kim or her tranny brother Khloe.

July 9, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Dave

OMG, can we not go one single day without hearing about a Kardashian?! FFS, GO AWAY!

July 9, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  64. winning is good

I am in the 'hate the Kadashians' crowd. It will be a day of celebration
    when all their useless shows are canceled and their fan-fawning followers
    have to seek out a new 'no-talent group' to follow and make famous and
    build up their fortune. We have Ryan Seacrest to thank for all of this crap
    that keeps getting produced and renewed.
    Is this what America really aspires to? Sad. So, so sad. But hey... they're
    laughing in our faces and counting all their money so who's got the last laugh, right?

July 9, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  65. wally's World

@Jill, the same way idiots like you keep making that same old comment.

July 9, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Linda

I absolutely adore the Kardashians. Congrats to Kourtney and Scott.

July 9, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Kent

"excuse me why I kiss the sky."

July 9, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Kent

Where are the gay kardashian?

July 9, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Kent

who's the daddy? Spongehead squarehead.

how many freaking kardashian are there?

July 9, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Warbird51

Such a stupid item as a no name person that does nothing to earn a living.
    Dump the story in the trash bin and report on something that a meaning to report about

July 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jill

If you don't like them, why did you click on the link. Congrats to the family. I love you guys.

July 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Suzy

Miss Kardashian I am so relieved to know every thing "came out' okay.

July 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mikrik13

Kardashians don't need twitter. They have CNN.

July 9, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  74. FarLeft

Everything that is WRONG with our values is reflected in the faces of those bimbo-sisters. My neighbor (wonderful lady) had a baby last week (very cute kid).., my co-worker had twins (one cute.., the other may grow into that mug...) two-weeks-ago, what a great couple. Do we celebrate each-and-every baby now? The family of opossums in my back-field had a litter of kits just the other day. I know, because when 'mom' got hit by a car on our road, we went to scrape her off, and lo-and-behold, within her pouch were 5, snarling, ill-tempered, and very-alive little-ones that we 'rescued' and dropped-off at the wild-animal shelter. I noticed also that the spider-web beneath my window was awash with hundreds of baby spiders yesterday. Do we celebrate THAT now? I NEVER comment on the no-talent Kardashians, but today, I could NOT hold-back. Kardashian births (and possibly countless, unknown abortions..) are no different than all the others I mentioned. Birth happens EVERY DAY, by every, living thing. Grow up, get your own lives, and stop living vicariously through these idiots.

July 9, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  75. hardcase59

Probably a high yellow anyway!

July 9, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  76. G01851

time for CNN to get some new reporters.

July 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. L. Hicks

I'm happy for Kourtney. Hope all went smooth...

July 9, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  78. RIch

Yeah....first it's "here is a useless non-news story"....not it's "here is a headline about a useless non-news story.../sign...CNN, this is why you are last place in ratings.

July 9, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Dani

Where are the anti- gay bible beaters to protest the fact that she gave birth out of wedlock? A sin is a sin right? Lol

July 9, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Cee Cee

It's a sad day in the US when this is a head line for the News.

July 9, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Jesus Christ

I have told the Kardashian clan to cease and desist, but to no avail. I suppose it is time to get back to Africa and work on some more pestilence. Thanks, CNN!
    JC

July 9, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  82. EE

I was fine with the original article, which was in the ENTERTAINMENT section, in case anyone needed a reminder. She had another baby. Good for her. I'm happy for them.

BUT when CNN tries to make ANOTHER article putting the spotlight on the morons who leave hateful comments just to be hurtful is just stupid on CNNs part. Now THIS article is pointless. Absolutely pointless.

I'm now hopping on the "please get back to real news" wagon.

July 9, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  83. bianca pacheco

I love the kardashians they are a lovely and blessed family!all these rude comments are coming from envious people!!come people have respect for the baby you guys are already cursing the baby with ur hurtful words stop being jealouse bekuz they are rich and famouse and your not!!!anyway big congrats to 3 of you kourt, mayse and Scott!!may god keep blessing you all always!!I would give anything to spend one day with you all!!!

July 9, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • FarLeft

'jealouse' ?! 'bekuz' ?! Your spelling is on-par with the Kardashian talent. What, exactly, do these people do, or what DID they do? Besides sleep-around.... You would give ANYTHING to spend ONE DAY with these people ?! G E T A L I F E.

July 9, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucifer

I have a proposition to fulfill your particular request...

July 9, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Kiera

Congrats to Kourtney on her lovely baby girl :)

July 9, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  85. woodie

These people are/were made famous by a porn video. I think that inconvenience truth is going to be hard to get past.

July 9, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  86. 15element

Kourtney who?

July 9, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Crikey

Dam she ugly!!

July 9, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • pattha990

like any of us think you are so hot either. Who died and made you the judge and jury of us all.

July 9, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Al

I honestly would like to know who is benefiting....CNN for trying to ride the coat-tails of this ilk, or this ilk trying to ride us....either way, we don't care....please move on....who gives 2

July 9, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  89. joyce

I love the Kardashians!!!

I think people r jealous because their family isn't like theirs.

Congrats Kourtney & Scott!

Luv u all!

July 9, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  90. David

It's actually my baby but don't tell Scott.

July 9, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Shang Petro

Please report the news.

July 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Vicki

I am so very tired of the famous-because-we're-famous Kardashians. I would like to request that the media not say anything about any of them for a month. They would just go away.

July 9, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Kathy

The Kardashians are a family that regardless of all the hate comments, these commentors are curious, or why bother to yeah, click on the link. Is that the best you hate commentors can do is say to annoy you! That just goes to show how much brain capacity you have. Haters are people who can't go beyond the distance of seeing things in a positve way, the word positive is not a word they associate with, as with themselves, when they bash others, they are talking about themselves. Yah, grow up! The world is a better place without people like you, negativity is not a challenge but rather a cowards way of getting out of things, or not wanting to face reality. Whether it be a celebrity, a politician, or a person that no one knows about but will when a birth announcement is made. The positive side, bless this child who entered this world hoping his/her parents will teach them right so that they can respect themselves and be proud of who they are. The negative, with "Haters" all around, sad that these children will learn to become one, prejudice as well, and go down hill all the way. For them in a negative light seeing it, hearing it, and surrounded by it, they have no chance to experience the bright side of life, making the choices for themselves and choosing a more better enviornment that they can contribute to. So Kourtney's Birth Announcement, a big to do deal, HELL YEAH! The baby is one more positive being added to the statistics. She entered the world "Pure" and Innocent, no doubt her parents will watch over her and shower her with lots of love that non of what was said about her being born will ever matter, WHY because its just that trash that was already disgarded the minute it was sai. That's how non important it is, just like the hater commentors.

July 9, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Have you ever heard of the "Return" key?

July 9, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • JJ

You lost me at "family" and you write like a fifth grade student. Perhaps more time in the books for you and less time watching such a wasted family in TV. The problem with the Krashdashians (yes, mispelled intentionally) is that while the rest of us are actually raising our children, they will just pay someone to raise theirs for them when they are off camera then complain on camera about the difficulties of time management and parenting...

July 9, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  94. TODAY

Penelope is nice name but what's with Scotland?

July 9, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  95. bobcat

Damn! I'm not smart enough to make comments for CNN to quote me on! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

July 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Tim in Illinois

Wonder how many NBA/NFL/rap stars let out a sigh of relief when the boyfriend claimed the kid...

July 9, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Darth Maul

The baby is Justin Beibers....he must have knocked her up at the Staples Center bathroom just like he did the other woman.....

July 9, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |