Kanye gives Kim a shout out at Atlantic City show
July 9th, 2012

Kanye gives Kim a shout out at Atlantic City show

Kanye West proved just how romantic he can be over the weekend when he professed his love for lady-friend Kim Kardashian in a song.

The rap star, who unveiled the hit song "Way Too Cold" - also known as "Theraflu" - back in April, performed it again during a solo concert at the Revel Resort in Atlantic City, Us Weekly reports.

If you' ll recall, "Way Too Cold" includes the line, "I admit I fell in love with Kim," which set off speculation regarding the pair's brewing romance. At the time, Kardashian played the "we've been friends for years" card in response to the gossip while on the "Today" show.

But instead of side-stepping the song's meaning over the weekend, West referenced Kardashian directly as she watched the 35-year-old MC from the VIP box with her best friend, Jonathan Cheban.

And that wasn't all - he also shouted to the crowd at some point, "If you love someone tonight..hold on real tight!

Kim's reported response? She hugged Cheban and then herself.

Kimye has been practically inseparable lately: not only were the two recently spotted at Paris Fashion Week, they also sat in the front row of the BET Awards on July 1 in matching white outfits, next to Jay-Z and his wife, Beyonce.

1. Dad Clauss (99)

We do not need Racism.

July 11, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Oh would you people please stop your whining! As if racism actually exists outside of online message boards! Just a feeble excuse made by lazy people to continue to not contribute to and live off society. I don't even believe slavery existed. Just people complaining about actually having to work at a job.

July 11, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  2. David S. Band/Sarasota

Racism has no place in our society.

July 11, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. jeffrey David Marmon (Gabe Kotter)

They are the couple of this generation.

July 11, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. Leon David Peris

these two belong together.

July 11, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. RACISTS ARE PIGS

@JACK you are disgusting too,get out in the world a little more,racist trash.

July 10, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

I don't know if you could wash the sk ank off Kim K, but I'd volunteer to wash her back if she tried

July 10, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @jack

Jack(ass), thank god for the internet so that you can fulfill your fantasy of saying things about people that you would never say to "those people" faces.

July 10, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  8. LL

Kanye is so unattractive, inside and out; Kim is beautiful on the outside, but not attractive on the inside. She's with him for money, he's with her cause she's hot. Disaster ahead! Kim needs to end this, get away from her mother, and go get months and months of therapy. Jonathon needs to come out of the closet.

July 10, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Leah

People stop hating on their love so what if she is using him for money what happens is what happens thats their business like my says if don,t have any thing nice to say don,t say it at all

July 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sly Sadie

If YOU PEOPLE don't like me referring to you as THOSE PEOPLE, maybe you can stop differentiating yourselves from the rest of the CULTURED people on the planet by NOT acting like animals, breeding like bunnies and infighting. Maybe you can act a little more like the educated white people ans SMILE a little more!

July 10, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Oops! I meant **AND SMILE a little more!

**Giggle!**

July 10, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

well, that was some pretty sad trolling. sly isn't racist. totally trolled.

July 10, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

Your a complete butt hole.....yes you whites are soo educated.....you are child molesters like paterno....you steal like madoff.....you kill your wives like peterson...you kill your children like susan smith...yes you are great role models and i want to be just like you.....not....lmfao

July 12, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. meadowmuffin

There like a train wreck, nobody wants to see one, but once it's in motion you just can't turn away...it's human's sick facination with disastor that keeps people watching these two...were just waiting for the train to wreck...and we all know it will eventually...

July 10, 2012 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

You need to worry about your own train wreck...your life is no different than theirs......stop worrying... if there is a train wreck..YOU wont have to pick uo the pieces....GET A LIFE!

July 11, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kelly

I don't like them either, but we all cared enough to type. Admit it!

July 10, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
    • rachel

WHY these two individuals get attention, is beyond me. They are both gross and have a severe lack of brain power. Two absolutely ego driven, greedy, pathetic saps trying to act like they are the light of the world.

July 10, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. Daniel

There are no words to describe my feelings as to Kanye and Kim. I too am embarassed that I clicked here, so now I am part of the problem. Kim is nothing. Not actresssingerwriterproducernoinstruments etc. Kanye? Don't even get me started. What a nothing 'artist'..These two totally deserve each other.

July 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!!!! YOUR PEOPLE ARE TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR PEOPLE....LOL....AND YES I AM SHOUTING....SO THERE IS NO NEED TO COMMENT ABOUT IT......

July 11, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  13. nellie cabo

I don't know Kadashian and I don't like Kanye,Whatever!

July 9, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. nellie cabo

I can't understand why the Kardashian's in the celebrity news almost everytime that there's gossip going on,they are,I don't even know which category they belong,they don't sing,they don't appear on movies.Who are these people?these sisters who and what they do before.just wandering.

July 9, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sly Sadie

Why is it in every picture with a K u n t r a s h i a n in it, the woman is smiling and the man is scowling? I know Kanye is black and all and that is those people's natural expression, but what about Dissick then?

July 9, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Suzy

Those people???

July 9, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Suzy before you get those pantys twisted its called trolling. Worked perfecly on you, see? Now pay attention and I will show you how it works, k?

July 9, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Suzy

Yea @ sly- I agree with you about 'those ppl'. Not a nice natural expressoin is it? Sheesh!

July 9, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meena

Wow Sly Sadie I thought you were cooler than that"those people"?Indeed.

July 9, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • nah

Name '?' trolled on sly sadie. Got suzy too Someone knows the art of trolling.lmfao

July 9, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelechi

Your "those people" reaction comment is offensive.

July 10, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Jack

"Those people" got a free boat ride from Africa, had work waiting for them, and they are still complaining and causing trouble more than 300 years later.

July 10, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Clarissa

I don't even believe in hell but I still hope you burn in it you racist piece of sh-t

July 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  16. MacGruber

kimye i heard likes to do it while little children are in the room eating hot dogs and they make them poop on their chest .... or so i've heard.... O_o

July 9, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

Really CNN? REALLY?! TWO stories on the K u n t r a s h i a n s in the same day?! Do they own stock in CNN or something?

July 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mr. Ed

Hey Kimmie, if you want a really huge willy and get tired of going *you know* come and look me up!

July 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Debbie

I don't do the Kardashians, and I have stopped doing Kanye.....He will never get a dime of my money again......

July 9, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • clarissa

You think that will affect them? Think again hunny. stop wasting your time complaining about the world and enjoy it.

July 10, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  20. zh!t on bothe of them

And some idiot is going to come on and say the same crap like they always do about the above comments.."why did you click on the story to read".

July 9, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  21. annoyedbeyondbelief

I'm completely ashamed that I even clicked on this "story". They're both tools. Good thing they've got a little money because when the move in together they're gonna need a separate wing just for their egos.

July 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • PatL

I have the same take on that. They both are legends in their own minds.

July 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Branden

They'll be married by the end of the year, or sooner! Then they'll be divorced in 1 or 2 months! I hate both of them, lol!

July 9, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |