BET Awards 2012: Kimye dons white, Whitney Houston remembered
July 2nd, 2012

BET Awards 2012: Kimye dons white, Whitney Houston remembered

A lot happened at the 2012 BET Awards on Sunday night: D’Angelo performed live on TV for the first time in years; the late Whitney Houston was remembered with a show-stopping performance; and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian did their best to keep the rumors swirling about their relationship.

The live broadcast featured some of the biggest stars in the music world, including Jay-Z and Beyonce (who won best female R&B artist), Nicki Minaj (the recipient of the best female hip-hop artist award), and Usher.

The latter R&B star melted the stage with his super-sensual hit “Climax” amidst reports that he recently obtained a restraining order against an alleged stalker who claimed to be his wife.

Chris Brown - who opened his set with a hologram but quickly emerged showing some skin while sporting metallic body paint  - also performed at the L.A. awards show under a cloud of controversy.

He ran through “Don’t Wake Me Up” and one of his most recent hits, “Turn Up The Music,” in his first big appearance since he was allegedly involved in a bar scuffle with rapper Drake last month. (Drake did not attend the awards show.)

Brown, who won the best male R&B artist award and the AOL Fandemonium award, also confused fans about his future plans while delivering an acceptance speech.

"I'd like to thank Team Breezy, everybody who worked on any one of my albums ... My last album that's coming out in two days. I just want to thank all my fans. It's dedicated to y'all," he said, causing many to think that his upcoming album, “Fortune,” would be his last. His reps later cleared that up, telling MTV that Brown was referring to “Fortune” as the last album he's made, and not a retirement from music.

Not to be outdone, the night's lead nominee, Kanye West, also turned heads, but more because of what he was wearing than because of a performance. West and his rumored girlfriend Kim Kardashian - who sat in the first row along with West, next to Jay-Z and Beyonce - showed up wearing matching white outfits.

Later, West and Jay-Z took the top award of the night, winning video of the year for "Otis." They also won best group.

D’Angelo - who is in the midst of a much-chronicled comeback - went before the live TV cameras for the first time in many years, singing the song that put him on the sex-symbol map, “Untitled.” His looks may have changed over the years, as many critics pointed out, but he still sounds very much the same.

The tear-jerking moment of the night was the emotional tribute to late pop diva Whitney Houston, whose own mother, gospel star Cissy Houston, sang “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” to honor her. She was also feted by singing mentees Monica and Brandy, as well as friend and collaborator Mariah Carey.

Other performers and attendees included Big Sean, who won the best new artist award, Rick Ross and Jamie Foxx. Samuel L. Jackson hosted the ceremony. To see the full list of winners, visit BET.com.

1. amy

In truth it was a wonderful advanced post even so as with all great writers there are a few factors that might be labored on. But by no means the particular significantly less it was exciting. amy http://newcastleskips.co.uk/

April 9, 2013 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kabo Mackennie

I recently discovered BET awards. It is great. I am shocked that such good effort is changed into some contest of who hates who more. I believe America is still the land of the free where Blacks can have their own thing and anybody else have the right to say whatever. I say continue growing BETawards. Whitney was an amazing star,that's how I will ALWAYS remember her. We can't forget that she was only human. White people really don't have anything on Black people. They can't take anything away anymore. Not a thing

January 2, 2013 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  3. sony bravia tv

Thank you for some other great post. The place else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.

September 16, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  4. SekemetKali

Her name is not Susan. The Great Goddess Whitney Houston Lives Forever as Life Force Power!

September 2, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. apply for business credit cards

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful info specifically the remaining section :) I take care of such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

July 7, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. Virtual Csr Online

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea

July 4, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hosting

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the structure on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

July 4, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. what is the cure for gout

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.

July 4, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ALL-200 |automotive leak locator| flow meter|leak size

Hi there, You've performed a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

July 4, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. כסף באינטרנט

I've been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

July 4, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Johnn

I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual provide to your visitors? Is going to be back regularly in order to check up on new posts

July 3, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  12. malayalam

I used to be recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I'm no longer certain whether or not this post is written via him as no one else know such exact approximately my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

July 3, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. IMT-600N Injector cleaner

Terrific paintings! This is the kind of information that should be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks =)

July 3, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Hot Carl

Kim Kardashian, ugh, what a pig. Just can't stay out of the spot light, huh Kim? Or should I say FLOOD light?

July 3, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rumpelstiltskin

*HBP meds*

July 3, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  16. Rumpelstiltskin

Again a blog filled with a bunch of yelling and drama. I hope you cap happy people wouldn't be handling any f.i.re-w.o.rks. Please take you HPB meds before you get a stroke. Funny comments on here thou.lol.

July 3, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  17. Yo Da wg

Fo Shiz zle Diz zle

July 3, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  18. Jack

Hello, everyone is welcome to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 3, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  19. WET

I don't understand Kim k, still want visible, that is a shame. She is jumping from one Man to another. She need to hide for a while, bud example to everybody. Just because of the Kardashians I didsconnect my cable, non of my kids want them to see the KK

July 3, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  20. LaChulaNegra

Forget the article....all I can say is "WOW" at the comments!

July 3, 2012 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  21. JUGGERNAUT

WHEN BLACKS ASK TO BE ON WHITE SHOWS OR RECOGNIZED AT WHITES AWARD SHOWS, THE RACISTS COMPLANS AND SAY THAT BLACKS WANT A HAND OUT AND THAT BLACKS SHOULD DO THEIR OWN SHOWS.

THEN.....WHEN BLACKS GET THEIR OWN SHOWS AND AWARD SHOWS, THE RACIST COMPLAINS AGAIN AND SAY THAT BLACKS ARE TRYING TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES.

EITHER WAY, THE RACIST WILL ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT BLACKS.........SO I SAY LET THEM COMPLAIN, WHO GIVES A F*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  22. SKY

FACT: NOW TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS PICTURE...THERE IS SOME DIRT GOING ON
    YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND NOT TO SEE IT...I WON'T TELL –IT MAY COME OUT IN
    THE WASH SOON.....BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS...THIS IS NOT A HAPPY PICTURE
    WHEN YOU BEEN AROUND YOU UNDERSTAND BODY LANGUAGE ....

July 2, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Sangay Gupda

I Think that some of Jay Z's poop is caught in Beyonce's mustache, and she is enjoying the smell.

BTW....Idiot....Stop yelling at everyone.....tone it down biatch.

July 2, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Juliana

I'm from Brasil, a country with many mixed people from different races (my father is black and my mother is white) and i was shocked to know that BET exists. America LOVES to segregate people and the worst part: people accept it ans they like it.

July 2, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • patrick

From Basil and you talkig about segregate ? GTFOH. Brasil is either white rich or the poos people in the favelas that the rich refuse to even acnowledge exist! Get real. Do you know your brasil or you dont live there anymore. Get a grip!

July 2, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

PLEASE............I read an article about brazil and it says race tension are very high in the country; whites have most of the wealth while blacks lives in the ghettos.

July 3, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Samuel Burnside

Juliana,

I understand what you are saying. And as an African-American I wonder about this also. It is like these are second rate !
      However, we have to have these I guess to feel recognized. But what concerned me was that millions of African American hated Mary J for making a commerical about chicken. But praise the foul lanuage and unwearing showing on stage at BET. Now which one was makes us look like ^)**00 ? I am confused also...now Mary J makes Blacks look like chicken lovers...but the foul lanuage and underwearing showing is oky....go figure.
      So, you make a good point. But the most African American will just give you some foul comment or flash you underwear.

The behavior was shocking !

July 3, 2012 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  24. MZ.4YOUR INFORMATION

FOR MANY YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN CMT,MTV AND BILLBOARD AWARDS AND THOUGH THEY WERE NOT CLOSED TO BLACKS FEW BLACKS WERE EVER NOMINATED OR WON THESE AWARDS. ALOT OF IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WERE NO BLACK COUNTRYOR ROCK GROUPS BUT EITHER WAY BET WAS ESTABLISHED SO THAT OUR ARTIST AND OUR MUSICAL CULTURE COULD BE RECOGNIZED AND HONORED AS WELL. SO RATHER THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTED, WOMAN BEATERS OR WHAT HAVE YOU. I CAN NAME HUNDREDS OF WHITE ARTIST WHO WERE ALSO DRUG ADDICTED,WOMAN ABUSERS, ALCOHOL ABUSERS AND EVEN CHILD MOLESTERS SO LETS NOT START ACTING AS THESE ISSUES ARE JUST A BLACK THING BUT REALLY A MUSIC INDUSTRY ISSUE WHERE SADLY WE LOSE ALOT OF TALENTED PEOPLE. BUT GOD LOVES US ALL SO DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE OTHERS FOR YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT WILL COME AS WELL....

July 2, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  25. bigmarv

I don't understand what's the problem with bet!!!!! If you look online you can find awards that recognize all nationality shows for all nationality. They have awards and shows like this because entertainment in America is own and controlled predominantly by white Americans. Besides all these shows that predominantly targets minorities are owned by white Americans. I will like to know how white americans could deal with ABC Stores and alcoholic beverage billboards and Newport cigarette billboards in their communities?

July 2, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Born2live

#1....BET was created after MTV/VH1 (white owned networks) denied acknowledging the black contribution to music. Michael Jackson's was the first BLACK ARTIST to get recognized. Therefore, BOB JOHNSON (used to own the BOBCATS) created a network where WE could celebrate our achievements and stay intuned with out music. Now to educate you real quick, white ppl are recognized on BET (late nite commericals, mostly white) Eminem, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, and even Justin Bieber has been there. But that is just like looking for Black people at the CMTs...majority of Country singers are white just as majority of R&B and Rappers are Black.
      FYI the top rated show on BET had a White Female getting paid more than the black cast. (Kelly from THE GAME).

July 3, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  26. maria

Black people hates white people and white people hates black people is all! the music industry is just blacks like Hollywood or movies are reign by Jews and gays......

July 2, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jack

Hello everyone. All are welcome to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

July 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jungle fever

Every time there is a blog about black people it always seem like a cyber lynching

July 2, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

H@te to spoil your search for greater meaning and world peace, but you're on the Internet dumb @ss, everyone h@tes everyone, what, are you just joining the party?

July 2, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  29. amiedetoi

Kanye has no talent, jay z is a white man's monkey.

July 2, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Beth

A tribute to a drug addicted loser was the tear-jerking moment of the night?

July 2, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Er

Wow..
      You are one nasty ugly personality. Your response is an embarrassment to all humans
      .A tribute is a tribute. Whether it suits your hateful senses or not.
      The world need more compassion and less of the likes of you.
      ugh,, Your horrible.
      go away. FAR AWAY.

July 2, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beth

@Er... Sorry but I dont believe in celebrating and glorifying the life of someone who chose to engage in deviant and criminal behavior. She chose a life of drugs instead of accepting the responsibility of motherhood. She squandered a god given talent. She should be remembered as a selfish drug abuser, not as someone to emulate.

July 3, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  31. balizar

..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

July 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Gary

How is BET racist? As other people have mentioned, white artists have been nominated and recognized by the channel and awards shows. Its like saying the NAACP is racist because of its namesake

July 2, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Sokman

If you pay attention you'd see white people in the audiance... That's like me saying I'm not racist because I own a black & white tv

July 2, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Rachel

Nothing like having an award show strictly for blacks. Talk about the highest form of racism. What a joke.

July 2, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. nancy

the bet's are now a joke. giving awards to beeitchsayand a man who hits women.......

sad.....very very sad........

Where was J-Hud? She is the only talented African American performer out there.

July 2, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  36. JusBeinReal

How did Beyonce win best R&B female? Her album totally flopped and I cant think of 1 song that she's come out with recently that anyone even listens to?! BET is so biased. Someone else deserved this award. Someone that actually WORKED this year!

July 2, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • dee

I agree with you, her album did flop. What it is... people are just giving her awards for some reason. I know she wants to b just like micheal jackson because she is a virgo 2 . But even he slowly stop getting awards after thriller. She needs to stop being a selfish pig

July 4, 2012 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  37. ArtInChicago

Does that woman ever have a different facial expression in pictures?

July 2, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Tr1Xen

If Obama had a son, he'd watch BET.

July 2, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. lisa

KIMYE?! Seriously?

July 2, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  40. harry james

no one left a tip...

July 2, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jim

BET, and all shows, magazines, etc based on color, even if for good intentions, keep fanning the flames of racism. All legitimate awards shows not only don't discriminate, they go the extra mile to make sure there is no racial discrimination. What is the point of BET awards other than for certain folks to pat themselves on the back? Just as you have the Elvis factor (no matter what you tell some people, they believe elvis is still alive), there will ALWAYS be a small percent of the population that is racist. Get over it. Move on with life. And stop doing things based on color. Just do things!

July 2, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tam

Jim...I guess you feel the same about the Latin Grammy's too.

July 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • That Guy

What's the point of the BET awards..Really.. That's like saying what's the point of the CMT awards. Thinks before you post ignorance on the web.

July 2, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ribbit

@thatguy pardon me, but I lost any logical meaning in your arguement explaining how the COUNTRY Music awards, and BLACK Entertainment Television are equally racially prejudice. What was that about ignorance fktard?

July 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Stanley

Last nights broadcast of the BET awards set was terrible. I want to know what did Spike Lee, Donnie Simpson and Rev. Al Sharpton think of the overall presentation of the broadcast.

July 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Tough Love

Boy, this article has morphed into all kinds of stuff. I would like to address the comments and not the article. How unfortunate it is that an awards show incites all kinds of racism, bigotry, hate. No one is excluded from the BET awards. Some of the negative comments assume that becasue the Name is Black Entertainment Television that you could be left out. Make a nice R&B song thats a hit and you are in it to win it, regardless of color. Shout out to one of our ledgends Teena Marie! So stop crying that you feel left out because no one has personally invited you to the show. Not to mention there are white people that work behind the scenes there. Also, lets not forget for you very ingornat young folks that when you hang people from trees for hundreds of years, maybe you shouldnt cry about a show. Maybe somewhere you lost your creditability just a little perhaps. Remember your not excluded from BET, you don't want to be included with BET! I am not fixing the spelling :)

July 2, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Thank you for letting whites on the bus too.

July 2, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lela

I'm sure all of you who made those racial comments are pink I mean white. Such cowards. You are the guys who cut me off on the freeway and when I past by you see that I am brown and turn your head really fast all the while melting red. Ya'll outta been named Colored. Such Bigots.

July 2, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alec

Are you stupid or are you stupid? Just because (some) white people were racist in the past doesn't make all white people (of now) be responsible for that. So, don't talk about credibility being lost. If `one` calls someone racist all the time for some stupid reason, that `one` is racist too. BET, my a$$. Would you be ok if there was one for just WHITE people? No you wouldn't.

July 2, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • ReiTard

I am not racist and I resent your characterization that all white people were the ones out lynching people. Slavery and racism continue to this day, just look at Jasper Texas and what is going on there in the news today. That being said, I am white, I believe all people have the same rights an should all be respected but I believe if I wanted to have a White Entertainment Awards not only would blacks be discriminated against but so would Latinos and Asians and everyone else. It is NOT politically correct anymore to single out a single race, regarless of race, to have an entertainment award.

BET MUST GO!

July 2, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • tg

An entire audience of tan people...and we have to see a picture of that white girl that is always chasing her next man among them. They could have avoided showing her altogether because she didn't contribute to the event.

July 2, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • justme

Wow...horrible contradiction... but, I agree to an extent. Why argue with ignorance, you can't, you will NEVER WIN.

July 2, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patricia

Very good post, extremely good points, and this is coming from a white woman. Sometimes the truth hurts!!!!!!

July 2, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patricia's mother

My little Patricia grew up an ugly wh0re :-((

July 2, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Sangay Gupda

hey, I am lobbying Hollywood execs right now to host the first annual bubba awards. A few notable categories include;

1) Best road kill surprise
      2) Best Drunk Fart kept inside your underpants
      3) Fastest knoose knot tied
      4) Best position ever experienced while making love to one's sister
      5) Award for longest time between showers.
      6) Best SWASS smell left behind 2. Minutes after leaving room.

These awards and the show in general are open to all races, religions, and IQ's. No descrimination here, simply celebrating idiots everywheres.... .

July 2, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arrogant White Dude

If black people would just learn to act normal instead of throwing their blackness in our face, there would be peace. Learn some manners, speak English properly, and quit being so loud and ignorant. Just Damn!

July 3, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  44. HllywoodBuzz

Autism Radio’s show ‘Hope Saves The Day’ features
    a special interview with Recording Artist/Activist Shirley Levi,
    founder of Music On My Shoulder, who has written
    the Autism Awareness Anthem "Anne Marie".

TODAY @ 5pm PST! Autismradio.org

Also rebroadcast at Hopesavestheday itunes store and on FM Stations
    KJRX-FM, Hot 93, Absolute102 and F-150 Country throughout the week!

You can also download "Anne Marie" on itunes! :

July 2, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Cal Wright

Not one mention of Maze featuring Franky Beverly in this article who was honored last night. These terrific performers can not catch a break.

July 2, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  46. SMH

If you bothered to watch the show, you would see there were white people sitting in the audience. In years past, there have been white performers, presenters and honorees, so PLEASE STOP INCINUATING that whites are not invited to the party. BET was created to fill a niche that was underrepresented at that time. Should the network be renamed to make you comfortable? Times have changed for sure, but in no way does the name exclude people who are not black. Just like CMT doesn't exclude people who are not white. IF R&B, Rap, Gospel and Soul are not your preferred music genre, BET is not going to appeal to you, REGARDLESS of your race. Just like CMT is not going to appeal to someone who doesn't fancy country. I like all genres and I don't care what channel/network it's on. If I like it I watch. End of story.

July 2, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Guester

We need BET awards like we need KKK awards.

July 2, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  48. KiNg BLAcKK

LizEN uP hatAZ! u aLL iz jus maD cuz wE be taKeN over! wE geT dem hOT wHiTe gUrls aNd all DA CASH! aHHAhAAHHAHA

July 2, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Big j

I luv black skin

July 2, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Nicole

Kim K has been married twice??? If he's foolish enough to marry her, he better get that PRENUP. This is girl is not wifey material. Call me a hater if you want to but if Dr.West (Kanye's mom) were alive, she would not approve of this relationship.

July 2, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tree

Whenever I think of kayne's mom, ahem, excuse me, Dr. West *ohhh laddy dah* I think of Peter Griffin laughing in the background.

July 2, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Nicole

Does Kim get botox or something? Why do gorgeous young people do that to their faces? Ugh. I think Kanye is in love with that booty. Understandable but he better be careful. I know she has money but hey, I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger....

July 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  52. maria

Well they belong together white ghetto trash and black ghetto trash really ,Beyonce hubby loves Kanie and we know they will be together with KK is part of the deal....I though we were DONE with this low rich family but it is obvious the tabloids need it them for ratings how sad put this trash just to keep ratings I don't contribuit for them to make it them more rich for sure I don't buy their music and I don't read the magazines about them or watch their disgusting obnoxious show! they make a great couple they are TRASH not matter how rich you are !

July 2, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Could not agree with you more Maria!!! She looks like she is trying sooo hard too fit in...Poor little rich girl...I guess she's finally where she wants to be, in the front row. Now she can feel like she's really important or a celebrity, but we all know what she is and we all know that Kanye will soon get tired of her rump, no matter how nice it looks... I almost feel sorry for her....She's willing to endure everybody's nasty remarks about her, just to be able to sit in the front row...How sad....Kanye is overrated too, I really can't stand either one of those two idiots. They do belong together...

July 2, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. HesTHATguy

Seriously who is the guy between Kanye and Jay-Z. That guy is MESSED up! Watch your shoulders fellas he's about to burst.

July 2, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Haywood

I just threw up a little.............

July 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Abby

I know that Kim K and Kelly Rowland run in the same circle of friends but I've never seen Bey hang out with any of them. Bey is a down to Earth Southern sweetheart and Kim K is just – yeah. It's so obvious that she's in the picture for publicity. Everything she does is for publicity. What is she famous for again???

July 2, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Andy

I'm surprised everyone in the pic is not on their cell phone, as I don't know what black people did before 'em. You know what I"m saying – Shimeka in the grocery store, talking on her cell phone. Tyrone at the stop light, talking on his cell phone. Taquanda in the theater, talking on her cell phone. Why don't black people use the cell phone for some type of birth control, be much cheaper on the white people and reduce the deficit.

July 2, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeeDee

That's funny, cause I also see Heather texting and driving, Tom sitting at Starbucks talking to his mistress on the cell and Amy walking through the mall causing overages on her cell bill. Why don't dumb people keep their stupid comments to themselves and spare us all.

July 2, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carla

I actually think that someone should have used birth control as a way to shut you up. The most vile statements and actions come from white people like you with smaill minds who are cowards. I am willing to bet that you have never said that to the face of a black person.

July 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • vo

They're all on their cell phones calling the zoo keeper. They heard you had escaped from your cage while it was being cleaned.

July 2, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mr. Smith

I think I'll go outside now and take a large steaming pooh in my front yard.

July 2, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Abby

The majority of BET's programming is garbage. Just watch106 and Park or any of the negative stereotypical reality shows if you don't believe me. Anyone remember College Hill or Baldwin Hills? So negative! Back to the BET Awards: I didn't watch this year but for the past few years, I have tuned in for the award show. I love seeing old groups and artists perform. REAL MUSIC! The last one I saw was w/ the Tribute to Prince. I'm not in touch with today's Hip Hop and R&B AT ALL. It's so derogatory and shallow. Neo Soul is where I'm sticking. I'm glad D'Angelo is back.

July 2, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeeDee

It's called growing up. BET honestly doesn't cater to adults with intelligent minds.

July 2, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  59. DeeDee

I never understood why Jay-Z associates himself with Kanye South. Jay-Z is so grown-man with it and Kanye is so arrogant and immature, begging for attention. Him and Kim K. are a match made in heaven: d–k riders.

July 2, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Frost

Ya'll can talk about Kim all you want...she is smokin hot and filthy rich. I would offer her a few bucks for roll in the hay any day!

July 2, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeeDee

If you lay down with dogs, you will certainly get up with fleas. Kim K is a pretty girl, I will definitely give her that and yes she has money, but there's nothing in that pretty little head of hers.

July 2, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

She is a nasty armenian gypsy sk an k.

I wouldn't fv c k her with your dick.

July 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  61. GaPeach

Kanye and Kim both looked stupid! Kim doesn't deserve to be in a picture with Beyonce! She really should not be the feature story of any Awards program!

July 2, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Jack

Hello. Everyone is cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 2, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Jerry

Look at her face. This rel has just about run it's course.

July 2, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Kagame

July 2, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. S.R.

The Kardashian's are the most worthless women on the planet. No talent, spoiled beyond comprehension, without ton's of makeup (ugly), would not be able to do anything for themselves, could not make it in the real world and with I.Q's bordering that of a 10 year old.

July 2, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Karen Allena

KK is saying "I wonder if I could have any talent, I feel so left out"

July 2, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Chucles

Who gives a crap. Besides Kim don't hold a candle to Beyonce. They aren't even in the same class. Actually, Kim has not class. No talent at all. Sad. Living off their fathers fame.

July 2, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  68. TracyfromCincinnati

Thanks "For Real?"

I thought CNN Bloggers had more class. Maybe this is Fox in disguse.

July 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Rebbeca

Kim is bored with him already! Two no talent losers. And Beyonce must be desperate for friends...poor thing

July 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Jcrew

The show was boring! I could only watch about 15 minutes of it because I was about to fall asleep.

July 2, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. kayle L

WOW

I am so surprised that those4 huge heads even fit on the same page....

I bet no one can get a word in with that crew.......they are all too busy talking about themselves...

I wish they would all go away......

July 2, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jim

There is no hope of ending racism until such time as we all stop focusing on skin color: both those that focus on skin color out of hatred, and those that focus on skin color for "good" purposes.

July 2, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • ahhh_truth

That's true but so is this statement.
      "There can never be peace in this world while organized religion exists".
      Chew on that one....

July 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

ahhh_truth: good point, partially (though straying from the current BET talks). It's in the nature of man to war. If everyone in the world was atheist, you would have the same amount of wars: see that peace loving atheist North Korea, former Soviet Union taking over every country in it's proximity, etc. So, there would be many other reasons for war besides god (money, power, fame, etc).

July 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darryl Cox

I so very much agree!!!!!! So why are they having a "Black" Award Show in an industry that has so many black millionaires that it is out of proportion to the percentage of black poplulation.

July 2, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wondering Why

I feel the same way Jim but why must there even be a BET Awards? Do we have WET Awards shows? I think not, SO, who's racist now?????

July 2, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  73. blahblah

I'm actually excited about the Kim/Kanye couple. I was scratching my head as to what (if anything) could hurt the Kardashian production that is infecting mainstream media. Then along came Kanye.......ha. Once the show catches up to include him, we can begin to rest assured the ratings will plummet. Kanye is the classic rapper that sounds good and then when everyone actually reads (not just listens to) the lyrics they remove themselves from the ignorance immediately. He is completely clueless.

July 2, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Mytch

Why are there BET awards? Isn't this discriminatory against white people? What would happen if there were White People Awards and blacks were not allowed to participate? Where are those fools Jesse Jerkson and Al "is my hair on straight" Sharpton to speak out against this kind of reverse discrimination?

July 2, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

It's not discrimination if you're black.

July 2, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bolonga

Its called the CMT awards duh !

July 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justice

The BET awards (Black Entertainment Network) is based on R&B music. If a white person sings R&B music they "could" also be nominated for an award... for example Robin Thicke and Eminem both have been nominated. This is no different than the Country Music awards.

July 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • A Random Girl

I'm not trying to be rude or stereotyping. But when you think CMT... Well, the majority of those featured or white. I don't think BET is discriminating... but I am black so I guess I can't really see it from your point of view.

July 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • GUS

Even though all races are able to be nominated and win an award on this program the name of this network and their awards show does not help to bring the races closer together. The average white person assumes this is a Black only awards show.
      they really should change the name.

July 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  75. warren

say it loud! I black and i am proud!

July 2, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Mytch

WOW! Kanye and Kardashian-be still my beating heart! Who the hell cares about either one of these no talent morons? God I hope they don't produce an offspring.

July 2, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Jan

"Not to be outdone, the night's lead nominee, Kanye West, also turned heads, but more because of what he was wearing than because of a performance. West and his rumored girlfriend Kim Kardashian...showed up wearing matching white outfits."

That is complete BS. I'm not a big fan of West. But, two of the most memorable moments of the night included West. First, he killed in his opening number and freestyle. And, who can forget when Jay-Z interrupted West in the same fashion the West interrupted Taylor Swift. That was memorable. Reporters need to stop making the night about Kardashian. She was just a guest, not a performer or presenter. It's really disturbing that mainstream media (including the black writer of this article) is trying to make the night about her, when it was not. #CelebrateBLACKentertainment

July 2, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  78. KaNdI

K&K make a great couple. they deserve each other. even tho they were matching last nite neither 1 looked happy!

July 2, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Hillbilly Jim

Win r theey gonna hav HET..Hillbilli Entertainment?

July 2, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  80. PantyRaid

Just look like a bunch of nіggеrs to me. Why wear white?

July 2, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Canopy

Its amazing to me how easy it is to create tension and conflict...over some pictures and words. SMH

July 2, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Fyve Paragon

People are being ignorant on this message board...questioning why a B.E.T. network exists but they are forgetful that these niche-cultural and ethnicity based networks came about because the mainstream tv channels discriminated or negatively depicted, or limited the image of a black person on TV. It was made from necessity....and now that its BLACK STAR POWER and our figures have amassed clout and wealth and notoriety in the political realm etc....white people get insecure and make snide remarks.....its a sign of jealousy, fear and ignorance rolled into one. and its more humorous than anything. Sour grapes? well too bad so sad (raises fist) eat it!

July 2, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bryant

THANK YOU!!!!

July 2, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Canopy

I'd be inclined to agree but the way blacks are depicted on BET isn't exactly the BEsT

July 2, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • jbcal

I think it's interesting to note that BET is single out. How many Latin and Asian stations are there? Yet BET is the one that they complain about.

July 2, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • chaozz

You would be the first one complaining,If it was called celebrate white entertainers.There would be lawyers all over the place going nutz.When blacks want to be seen as equal to all, Why put some much attention on yourself with a show called
      B.E.T??

July 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Ania

Some of these comments are just so wrong and it shows how UNINTELLIGENT some ppl really are. I personally think everyone deserves to be happy. As a European WHITE female i can care less about a color. To me we all bleed the same. But i also can see a HUGE racial issue in the US STILL!!!! how sad.

July 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • perception_sux

You can SEE that there is a HUGE racial issue in the US still just like we can SEE that all of europe is a third world country.......neither are true but unless you live there, all you have is the media to use as a reference. If you are using the marquee blog as your sample of the entire United States then you need to rethink your assumptions.

July 2, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Gayle Cobbs

Both couples looked great.

July 2, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  85. for real?

For everyone saying that the WET Awards exist by other names (ie: Grammys, Academy Awards, CMT Awards, etc) it would be correct IF black artists weren't among the nominees or winners. And ABC, NBC, CBS, etc has black people on it, or perhaps you don't notice b/c you are too busy complaining about not enough color on TV. The fact is, if people, and that is people of any race or creed, etc, have talent and people are interested in watching them, they will be on TV, movies, etc. To even call a network BET suggests that it's only entertainment for black people which isn't accurate as there are many races that watch BET. But how can someone say that there is racism from the white community when the balck community assumes its for black entertainment. And for the Miss Black USA Pageant.....if that exists, don't enter the Miss USA Pageant. Either be separate or be one big mixed group. You can't have it both ways. If you put out the vibe that you don't want to belong, people will make sure you don't.

July 2, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Some people will never understand the concepts you are writing about. Or, they get it, and somehow keeping racism alive serves a purpose for them.

July 2, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • neverenoughentertainment

Wow. I've never posted on CNN.com before, but I had to respond to this extremely ignorant post. The poster doesn't seem to think he/she is a racist and believes his/her statements to be truth, but is far wrong. I am a white American male and not one who is quick to shout racism, but this poster is completely oblivious to the truth. The statement that any talented person regardless of race would be in TV and/or in the movies is blatantly false. Everything else you said is also wrong. I truly pity you and hope that you will realize how uninformed you are. Do some research. Open your eyes. And try not to be such a close-minded bigot.

July 2, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Q

We have "Black" TV, Pageants, magazines, etc., because only recently were we allowed to join the rest of America. So, we created stuff for us by us... Are we supposed to stop the things we created cause Whites have let us in??

July 2, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Kimsuglysiskhloe

Guess who is the token in that pic.

July 2, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Big Rob

Ahh babies don't be mad,you all are walking WET Awards,you white b*stards you smell like "WET Dogs"LMBAO.

July 2, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • grow-up

Now see, Big Rob, if a white person (and relax, I'm neither white nor black so I have nothing to gain) wrote that comment I am SURE they would be seen as a racist but you feel that you can write whatever you want and it's ok? I don't get it. It's a double standard and it's not right. Everyone bleeds the same color so to attack someone because of their race is wrong. Period. White, black, brown, whatever........people need to get over it.

July 2, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • LostinSLC

You are a racist through and through.....feel sorry for you.

July 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Dean

Another NAACP award show,

July 2, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • deedubya78

You're an idiot. If it's not news to you, then why did you click on the link and read the article in the first place?

July 2, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  89. cole

F@$% Kanye and his trashy hoe.......the two biggest d-bags this country can offer

July 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  90. MajeztyRene'

GOOD ONE, DAVE LOL (four Ho's of the apocalypse ! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

July 2, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • MajeztyRene'

The award show was great ! And I loved how graceful Beyonce' and Solange looked. Pure class! Its a shame they were 'forced' to sit with the trash Kanye drug in. I especially LOVED how everyone practically snubbed Kim K. It seems she feels she's doing Kanye a favor by being with him. He deserves her.

July 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Al~ San Diego

The last time Kim was around this many blacks, she was in Africa....she looks out of place.....and it is showing.....

July 2, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Kelly

Blacks have pagents too, Miss Black USA for one.

July 2, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Jim

There is no hope of ending racism until such time as we all stop focusing on skin color: both those that focus on skin color out of hatred, and those that focus on skin color out of political correctness.

July 2, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Homie Da Clown

Check out the drunk mo fo behind Kanye and Jay-Z....whoooo weeee....I bet he had some fawtys in him...

July 2, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • WILL

Im a black man and this whole convo is nonsense. But this is one of the funniest comments lol

July 2, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Brian

What a bunch of NO TALENT. I guess awards show are invented just to get advertisers to pay for the spots. Its really just a glorified Baby Contest where everybody who shows up goes home with a prize.

July 2, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Johnny 5

Kanye is one step up from a gagging maggot. What the heck is Kim thinking these days?

July 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  97. WET AWARDS

Ummm the WET awards is know as the Grammy's, Billboard Awards and the American Music Awards you jerk!!

July 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Network

I didn't know that blacks weren't invited to those.

July 2, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • LostinSLC

Really? So when Sidney Poitier, James Earl Jones, Spike Lee, James Singleton....to name a few of the many won Oscars it was a white only event? Guess my TV color is broken

July 2, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Cynthia L. Johnson

Excellent event! Rest in peace Whitney.

July 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Claudia, Houston, Tx

All the haters who are commenting and for those who aren't haters, please don't get mad at the haters because they are showing an interest in what we do, otherwise they wouldn't have been on this page to comment. Give them time to learn the World is changing or they will be left behind if they don't embrace change because they won't be employable or successful.

July 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Network

How come we don't have WET?

July 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stop Playing...

You do–it's called ABC, NBC and CBS

July 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • 1Hun

The name of a network is just the brand. BET, CNN, CMT, Nickalodeon etc. are all owned by the same company, which is run by white people.

July 2, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Kim K

Hi Tyrone, Trol, Drew and Andy!
    email me at downstammy@ymail.com (my 12 hr alias)
    *kimmie k.*

July 2, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  102. San Jose

"Kimye" is morof a fake relationship than "Tomkat". So lame.

July 2, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  103. tip

MAKE YOUR HATERS YOUR MOTIVATORS PEOPLE PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BEFORE YOU POST IT...OMG

July 2, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  104. gregg

You know..... The last time whites (I'm generalizing) became nervous that the society was moving away from their control was in the late 19th century. Right after the Civil War. During that time they created a nice little fraternity to reinforce white power. This little group became the Klu Klux Klan.

July 2, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Roger smith

that was the democratic party that did that.
      the KKK is the militant wing of the democratic party.

July 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  105. John

To bad a bomb didnt go off in the building. Think of all the losers we could have gotten rid of.

July 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Thenextstep

He should be ashamed of himeself.................

July 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Taylor

Some of your comments are wrong. Sound like trash. Making this a black and white thing. By your comments I can tell that you are lower thinkers.................probably just have a middle school or high school education. The world is changing and some is still living in the pass. Wake Up.

July 2, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  108. ayala

When are the WET awards??

July 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

We cant have the WET Awards, otherwise we would be called racists by the Blacks. Cause thats what all of us white people are according to the blacks.

July 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hello there wake up and smell the coffee.

We have them all the time, they're called the Emmys, Oscars, Screen Actors Guild Awards.....

July 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • The truth

Duh , The daytime Emmys, the Oscars, The Country Music Awards, and many more ... Get over your outdated thinking.. :)

July 2, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stop Playing

I think they were a couple of months ago–the Country Music Awards

July 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • cindylee

You do have WET awards... it's just not called the WET awards. It's called the Oscars. There are several others..would you like me to name them, or do you get the point?

July 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myka

First of all the WET awards are the CMT awards...LOL

Second, white people are invited to the BET awards in fact there are more white performers at the BET awards then there are at the CMT awards you idiot!

July 2, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • WhatEva

You do it's call CMT dumb wit.

July 2, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Heywood Jablome

I would love to ask the talentless Mr.West if 'she ok for a white girl"?

July 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Mary

Quit hatting on Kanye and Kim!!!

July 2, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • LostinSLC

Going to make you cry if we do?

July 2, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heywood Jablome

I have seen dead animals on the side of the road that i have more respect for then these 2 and i would have to say that most dead animals on the side of the road have far more mucial talent and reality talent then these 2 wastes of time

July 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heywood Jablome

do you think k west has to tie a board to his behind so that he dosnt fall into the cavernous kim k when they mate?

July 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  111. KAL

The Kardashians are the four horses of the apocolypse

July 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Andy

So sick of everything "black" this and "black" that. Where's the white people awards or the white clubs. No wonder white people are being more outwardly racist. All blacks do today is whine, complain, disresepct and take no responsibility

July 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tree

What the hell is wrong with you. This is not about black this and black that. BET is the name of the network. They honor blacks and whites. You sound like to me that you have the problem one of those???????????.

July 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • ayala

I agree!!!!

July 2, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • drew

Um... "black that and black this?" Just so you know, the largest about of people who watch BET is WHITE PEOPLE. When I use to work on a hospital ward that caters to people 18 – 60. About 75% white. Majority whites asked to have the channel change TO BET. And what does having an award show have to do with whining? Are you doing to say the something about the Hispanic award show? And having black this and black that does not give whites a reason to be angry. Considering that blacks have to live a white world.

July 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frost

Geez Andy...everything is "White"...it just doesn't say "white" in front of it. Pageants, award shows, everything.

July 2, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • The truth

We are only 12% of the population.... and not everywhere..... Why are you so jealous of such a small population in the united states OUTDATED THINKER....

July 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • arite

This is a "Black" television channel that's why. God forbid we get one channel and do all we can to celebrate things that all people love, regardless of what their skin color is. If that's music and dancing or if its laughing and acting, we've worked hard to get the opportunities we have. People like you just judge us for small things that happen, but who are you to judge when you don't know each individuals journey.

July 2, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myka

First of all the WET awards are the CMT awards...LOL

Third, there are white organizatons. The National Italian American Foundation, The Irish American Heritage Organization, ans so on and son on.....check your facts.

July 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • LostinSLC

Tree- So explain why it is called the Black Entertainment Awards" ? My family is mixed, we are a true melting pot of all races but even my cousins who are black will tell you that this keeps racism at the forefront. Nothing to be proud over when you do that.

July 2, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Scott Pilgrim

Taylor Swift needs to interrupt Kanye and Kim getting it on, and say something like:

"I respect you Kanye, and I'm-a let you finish in a minute, but Reggie Bush had the best intercourse with Kim of ALL TIME!"

July 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Name*nasiru muhammed

Nas

July 2, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  115. Randy

Two losers as for the commite above yep your right she does love the dark meat I think shes got a little in her bloodI give the marriage less than a year and she will be swinging on another dark pole.

July 2, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  116. Realdirect

I bet in the picture Kanye's tellin' Jay-z, all the the tricks kimmy does in bed...That's why Jz's laughing so hard!!!

July 2, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Heywood Jablome

wrong, i think they are saying how truely unbelievable it is that they made sooooo much money in an industry in which they combined, have less talent then a steamy pile of dog pooh..

July 2, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Realdirect

Kimmy LOVES!!! that black pole...Once you go black...uh well you know the rest!!!

July 2, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  118. Daniel

anyone notice that Kim was basically the only white person at this event....

July 2, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  119. heather hill

I AM HAPPY FOR KANYE WEST AND KIM

July 2, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  120. warren

Cnn how mention chaka khan perform in the whitney tribute! Idiots!

July 2, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  121. Jolie

Good lawd. I bet there was a bunch of malt liquor drunk that night!

July 2, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Myka

Thanks for your dumb comment. I don't drink malt liquor and neither do most black people.

July 2, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Tyrone Biggins

I fart in their general direction....

July 2, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |