Today's news you might've missed:
- Alec Baldwin is set to tie the knot with Hilaria Thomas this Saturday, June 30. An early congrats to the couple!
- Usher has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman named Darshelle Jones Rakestraw - a reported fan who seems to think she's his wife.
- Miley Cyrus just might have gotten free food at an In-N-Out because she forgot her wallet ... or so says the rumor mill. [The Superficial]
- If you're hooked on "Dallas," then fantastic news: TBS has renewed the show for a second season.
- OK, so the critics didn't care for it - and neither did our recapper, Henry Hanks - but Charlie Sheen nonetheless has plenty of reasons to be pleased - about 5.5 million reasons, to be exact. His new FX show "Anger Management" was watched by 5.5 million viewers for its first episode, and 5.7 million for the second. [USA Today]
- Speaking of impressive numbers, the Flaming Lips has rolled right past Jay-Z to nab the World Record for the most concerts played in 24 hours. The Flaming Lips did eight cities in a day, whereas Jay-Z had previously done seven. [THR]