June 29th, 2012

Overheard: Why you think TomKat split

While you can't exactly call the impending divorce for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes a "surprising" celebrity breakup - just going by the rate of divorces in Hollywood alone - a lot of you are nonetheless curious as to what put the nail in the coffin of this marriage, and what will happen next.

As for the latter question, rumors are flying that Holmes is seeking sole custody of the couple's daughter together, 6-year-old Suri.

TMZ reports that Holmes filed on Thursday citing irreconcilable differences, and is seeking sole legal custody and primary residential custody of her daughter with Cruise.

While the site adds that Holmes didn't mention the couple's prenuptial agreement in the divorce filings, Time magazine suggests that Holmes could expect "to receive a substantial settlement," thanks to the 2006 prenup.

But what led to the breakup in the first place? We noted that Cruise arrived to the premiere of his new movie, "Rock of Ages," solo earlier this month, but he'd also just given lovey-dovey quotes to Playboy about his relationship with his much-younger wife.

Here's what you guys had to say:

blondie

"I knew this was going to happen! I never, ever liked him. He's egotistical, thinking he's high-and-mighty and all that. Katie? What was wrong with you marrying that egotistical trash? What did he do or say that MADE you marry that thing? I hope you're happy now. You deserve a lot better..."

SeriousNBoring

"Divorce happens when two people don't spend enough time together in a give – give manner, with lots of talking and happy times together. With both having to be in separate places most of the time, and too much money available such that both can separate without any issues, it's bound to happen sooner or later."

DJ

"Where there's smoke, there is normally fire. The rumor that she was unhappy has been traveling around a few years now. Hate it for the sweet little girl."

angi

"[T]he woman had no real talent and weighed her option[s] ... I bet there is a 5 year clause in the prenup... plus a breeding clause ... I am sure Tom is not fun to live with but I do believe he was taken for a ride."

Many of you also thought that age has something to do with it, judging from Cruise's past relationships:

Truth

"She got too old for him."

APPIKE

Mimi Rogers – born in 1956
Nicole Kidman – born in 1967
Katie Homes – Born in 1978
Tom Cruise is looking for an actress born in 1989 to marry now...

And of course, there were many, many of you who were skeptical from the beginning:

susanna

"Im surprised it lasted five minutes let alone five years."

Filed under: Celebrities • Tom Cruise

1. real talk

I agree with Jamaican Slim..Katie never did look happy on in the magazines. She also never read any articles where Katie gushed because she rarely had a chance to speak let alone go anywhere. Tom had total control over her and Suri and when he wasn't around the scientology watched her like a hawk. I believe she could've been big in film but Tom never really let her do any work and he had to give his approval if she did. I think she got tired of being treated like a child and probably saw the real him one time too many. If he went on wild rants during interviews, how do you think he was at home? His word was set in stone and she had better not try to have her own mind or opinion on anything, even religion and their daugter. When a woman has a daughter they have to be careful what they let her see because we definintely don't want our daugthers to get the wrong impression and think that this controlling behavior is normal. Good job Katie and may GOD bless you and Suri. These few years of scientology can be forgotten as I'm sure your parents taught you about real religion while you were growing up. The good thing about it is GOD is forgiving and believes in giving another chance. It's not too late to turn back to what you know is right and bring Suri with you.

November 28, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. BD

Her contract was up and opted not to renew.

July 12, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. normagene

All I can say is "Thank God there is some sanity left in the world!" Good Job Katie! While I do not know or care if Tom is gay the fact that she had to sneak around to get away from is just scary.

July 10, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. HABBA BABBA

OMFG THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

July 6, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. thebeast

He's 50 and probably tired of boning the same ole thing...she's hitting her stride and probably demanding and Tom doesn't listen as much as he should...

July 5, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • the beastette

he's no spring chicken at 50 years old he's lucky he can still bone anything-

July 5, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. la

Hey, Katie what took you so long?

July 5, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. EaglesQuestions

Because they hate being called TomCat.

July 4, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. OBSERVER

YEA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM FROM ME ALSO..

HEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

July 3, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. JamesM

Strange fact that each wife was 33 years of age when they divorced Tom Cruise.
    Perhaps he should bite the bullet and come out !!

July 2, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jerry

She found out was a scam and a cult Scientology really was.

July 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Barb Townsend

I feel the main reason they are splitting up is the media onslaught against Cruise, and the manner in which Tom and Katie have been besieged with reporters and publicity and running commentary for all these years.
    I feel sad for them both. There is always a chance they could reunite so people should send some good vibes for a change, and wish some happiness for them.

July 2, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Penelopesue61

Katie is too young for Tom. She never got the chance to sew her oats.

July 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Brenda

Why do people always need someone to be hating on? Sometimes things just don't work out. He certainly appeared to be a man totally in love.

July 2, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Barb Townsend

Brenda, thank you very much for posting something which is OK and not unkind.
      Divorce is difficult enough without people flapping their gums about how someone is gay :) That is rubbish anyway. :)
      Maybe, G-d willing they will find their way back to each other. It would help if masses of people would stop hating on Tom.
      Blessings.

July 2, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. mike

Lmao...

She finally figured out what that Grindr app on his phone was all about...

July 2, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mike

Are you serious????? You're going to have an article on what people are saying is the reason they're getting divorced but yet you don't include what 99% of what everyone is saying???? The marriage was a sham, a five year contract with an egomaniac closet case whom everyone knows is gay.

July 2, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  16. spoddney

Because Tom fudge-packed John Travolta

July 2, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  17. Ancient Angel

Allegedly he and David Beckham are an item. Or were.

July 1, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Charlie Oliphant

They split because Tom is a domineering Scientologist control freak and she finally got fed up and stood up for herself. My Gosh, she still has her baby teeth. I hope she takes him to the cleaners.

July 1, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • made-from-monkees

i think you may be right about that since Nicole also wanted to get away from both Tom and the Scientologist Brainwashers. I bet her 5 year contract was up and she's been itching to go. Katie is smart to get Suri away from that...

July 2, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Mike & Lisa Wingo http://mikewingo.com/category/blog/

Katie's parents must be thrilled to have their daughter back. I'm hoping family court sees how Mr. Cruise alienated his older two children from their mother, Nicole Kidman, along with Scientology's role in their upbringing (and how they disallow medical treatment/meds) and give Katie sole custody of her daughter.

July 1, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jack

Hello everyone. You are all cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Guest

They are both at different stages in their lives.

July 1, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Gabriel Berk

He is very short and that might impact his sense of manhood.

July 1, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Leon David Peris MD.

too controlling a personality.

July 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mike

katie said == enough is enough shorty...bye..LMAO

July 1, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  25. suz

ITS ABOUT TIME KATIE....NOW IF WE COULD JUST FIND MORE WOMEN AS STRONG AS YOU ARE....

SURI IS UNDER GREAT CARE AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT.....

I COMMEND YOU FOR DUMPING HIM.

July 1, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  26. RhinoGirl

Taylor Swift has a 1989 birthdate.

July 1, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  27. Guest

He heard Justin Bieber turned 18

July 1, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  28. Obvious

C'mon people are we still blind in 2012, ofcourse tom cruise is gay and so is everyone else that is connected to hollywood heavy weights : birds of a feather flock together. You people know in order to play you gotta be gay

July 1, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
    • NEW REALL VIDEOS; HOT GIRLS CAMS FOR FREE

PLS NON HAV PROV OF TOM BEING GUY; SO LETS LOCK UP:

July 1, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
    • KitKat

It's pretty obvious folks. Most marriages don't last anyway, not to mention a Hollywood couple's. No matter how secure one is in a relationship, the mere fact that one spouse is not there for periods of time (yeah, we know he is working), just doesn't work. It's the same as a long distance relationship, that doesn't work either. It's common sense, that's all. Plus they have kids and those kids need a father around. Sometimes absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it just leaves one lonely.

July 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Allie

I heard the going rumor is most actors in the church of Scientology are in fact gay and the church helps them hide it. Beginning to wonder if there is some truth to this...

July 1, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  29. I_know

If anyone gets invited to the Cruise-Travolta wedding....I'm available as your +1

June 30, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. The Vixen Fox

I got something between my legs that Chester would love to eat.

June 30, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. impartial

People breakup due to the lack of create in the relationship. They both did things to each other for which they fail to take responsibility and of course they blame "irreconciliable differences" to be the cause. If this was the case they would never get together in the first place and have that gorgeous baby of theirs. They're both as responsible for the divorce. I like them both. She is stunning and he's a humanitarian bloke who lovws helping those in need. Let's give these guys a break and let them deal with this break-up without nagging.

June 30, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOOD FOR KATIE

KATIE: YOU WOKE UP AND DIDNT ACT LIKE A PATHETIC WIFE....

SURI: YOU WILL BE FINE....TOM: GET A LIFE

July 1, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb Townsend

Impartial, I just wanted to say well done for simply posting something kind, common sense and sane.
      I cannot believe all the horrible comments Tom gets. So, I appreciate your reply. There seems to be a concerted effort on the part of (someone) to continually post on him being gay ...such bollocks.
      Blessings,

July 2, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Guest

I think something big came between them,and that is why Tom Cruise is getting a divorce

By them,I mean his buttcheeks

June 30, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  33. The Vixen Fox

I 4 one would never be able to put up with a nut case like him. I want my man with a sense of humor, who loves to tease me like if we were school kids on a playground. Yep, I love my sense of humor man that picks on me. I love my Cheetos Chester and I won't trade him for anyone. Rock on Chester! Rock on!Tom cat is just a freak in a closet and is gay like a brick I tell ya.

June 30, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. BlahBlahBlah

She finally figured out what that Grindr app on his phone was all about...

June 30, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Anna

Reading the comments, it's obvious americans are obsessed with celebrities, expecially Cruise. All this talk about him while nobody know him; But the tabloids says he's gay so he must be! wow, what a lot of smart people in your country! he just beleive some controversial religion aka sect, that's the sole problem. Katie's problem? she's dumb, always been, listen to her talking like a 14 teenage girl. Amaaazing! poor 33 old woman.
    Good luck Tom to escape scientology con. I' with you.

June 30, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kellyann

Anna-do not pretend to know all if any American's-that in itself is dumb on your part. As for Tom and Katie-it is their business entirely. Thank you-by the way, where are you from?

June 30, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • marina

anna your in there commenting like the rest of us...shut up

July 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jack

Hello. Everyone is cordially invited to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

June 30, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jamaican Slim

I've never been one to get into celebrity dish, but for some reason when I read the headline of this breakup, I was happy for her. On magazine covers I happen to pass in the store, it just never seemed like they could capture a happy shot of her. When I saw pictures of them together, her smile seemed forced – like she was just trying to make the best of the situation. I don't know her, but I know what that looks and feels like. Ever notice too, how HE was always doing the talking about how the relationship is? Once again, I don't get into celebrity dish, so maybe I missed any comments of her gushing about Tom or saying how great their relationship is. I think she got into it with the best intentions, but she seemed controlled and unhappy. Good for her for getting out.

June 30, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ron long

The number one reason for ENDING their relationship is STARTING their relationship. You become too aware of too many personal things about your significant other, and then, all of a sudden, you both stop being romantic lovers and resort to being "RELATIVES."
    Once, you see them pick their nose, roll their eyes at everything you say, hear them FART, use bad grammar, leave the comode seat up or down, continuously, blow their nose, tear into a box of cereal, burp, snore, pull the underwear out of their crack, etc., etc., etc., it destroys those romantic and beautiful games you both would participate in, when you were "wooooing one another with your ways." (quote from Earnest T. Bass on "The Andy Griffith Show." )

June 30, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  39. rft

I believe the work schedules and distance played a big part in it, and also his roots in Scientology. Did Katie convert to Scientology when they married? But, certainly she wants what's best for her daughter, and a more normal life. And, for Tom, it's hard to control a woman from half way around the world. I'm proud of her for making the decision to put her daughter first. However, did anyone believe that she wouldn't if it came right down to it? I hope that Tom lets her go without a fight. If he loves his daughter he will want the transition to be as smooth as possible.

June 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jess

This GAY man really needs to stop pretending. And yes she probably caught him making out with his boyfriend

June 30, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jim Bolby

maybe banging the blonde(s) from his latest flick Rock of Ages?

June 30, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  42. toonah

Wow, not one mention that he's gay in the article... gutless, CNN.

June 30, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  43. رهملا لتيليدلب

They try to bring Science religion to my village. Thankfully Elders chase them out with Kalashnikovs and RPGs. I surprise TomKat last this long. He do gay with man, she not willing to s3x how he like it (you know way I mean).

June 30, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  44. PoopHead

Maybe she finally realized that he's not only an egotistical idiot but a lousy actor who can get roles only in stupid movies, too.

June 30, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  45. marina

who gives a crap about the almighty tom cruise....get the steppin.

June 30, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  46. jillmarie

I'll bet Scientology and his adherence to it have a huge deal in it.
    I always wonder why I'm surprised at these breakups! I thought maybe it was just a rumor. But it's not. He also seemed happy with Nicole Kidman, and look what happened there. In his recent interviews, he just sang Kate's praises. RIP, TomKat.

June 30, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  47. tom

Maybe she walked in and caught him shagging his boyfriend...

June 30, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • margaret

gay or not....as a woman she has self esteem to drop this chump...thats what he is just a chump with few bucks.

June 30, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • steve

i'm a guy and i gotta say...good job katie....i'm right here if you need me....

June 30, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • joey

gee wonder if he cheated on her
      baaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooheeeeeeeeeeeee

June 30, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Fleck

exactly, everyone in hollywood knows he's GAY!!!!!

June 30, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Sues

He will most likely come out of the closet soon.....

June 30, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. KC

I liked Tom until his rant at Matt Lauer concerning mental health. Stating Matt was 'glib' and didn't understand psychiatry but that he does is arrogant and irresponsible. I wonder where he got his Ph.D in Psychiatry. After that horrid display, I lost all respect for him. His attack on Brook Shields for writing about postpartum depression was also inexcusable. Walk a mile in a woman's shoes, Tom! Experience postpartum depression yourself, without treatment, and then tell women it's all in their heads. Jerk!

June 30, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Sheri

I am so in agreement with you. I worry about how many people listened to the great Tom Cruise after his rant and stopped their medications. And how many of those didn't survive as a result.
      He can have an opinion, but he should keep it to himself. Certainly where medicine is concerned.
      I don't wish divorce on anyone, but must admit to a certain amount of pleasure that she left him!!!

June 30, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb Townsend

Hi just wanted to say it appears that Tom went and spoke with Brooke Shields and the situation got patched up. Brooke was invited to Tom and Katie's wedding and she did attend. As far as Matt Lauer I read somewhere they had some follow up communication...

July 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  50. nellie

Katie Holmes finally realized that they're awkward,Look, the short,old husand is looking up to the wife,when he's talking to her.I may say,Missmatch marriage

June 30, 2012 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  51. kate has guts

alot of women (even with money) feel they have to deal with men who are cheaters and drunks.. these wives have no self esteem and are pathetic.

In Katie situation..she .had the guts to say i can't take it anymore to Tom Cruise.....good for her....Tom Cruise appears to be a controlling snot face anyway. ..he really should not be with anyone for a long time.

June 30, 2012 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  52. yngpsych

We may never know exactly why she is leaving him, but I think a clue lies in her insistance on sole custody and that she is thinking about the best interests of her daughter. Although I am sure Mr Cruise is a good father, I think this may have to do with his belonging to a cult based religion...maybe Kate just did not want her little girl forced or exposed to this type of thing. I wish her the best and believe she is making the right decision.

June 30, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
    • nurse

He's a nut, you all saw him with Matt Lauer when he went on that tirade about mental illness, Katie Holmes probably doesn't want her or her daughter to be around that scientology nonsense any longer! I can only imagine what craziness goes on in that household. Good for her to get out

June 30, 2012 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
    • PSYCHMAJOR

he does not appear to be a bad father...the issue is he controls the wives and they run for the rest of the their lives from him...he needs to figure himself out..he's go 3 marriages under his belt, he's only 5 yrs old...he truly needs to get some help on why women run for the hills from him.

going forward ladies? i would not date this person.

July 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Kathleen

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

June 30, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  54. Beautiful Vixen

June 29, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Beautiful Vixen

@ Lola: Yeas, I agree but if I was her, I would have run for the hills as soon as I saw him jumping a couch.

June 29, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Anne

I really hope Suri gets to start living a more normal life i.e. attending school, having a regular schedule for meals, bedtime, establishing a home base and much less travel. Kids benefit from routines and from interacting with other children. I wish Katie lots of luck.

June 29, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keenzi

Yes, my thoughts as well. As sad as divorce can be, this is probably the gorl's best chance at a somewhat normal childhood (you know, as normal as can be in her situation).

June 30, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  57. Lola

I just read that TMZ said it was because he wanted to bring their child up in his personal religion and make her be a Scienctologist permnantly, without her ever having a say so in what religion she might want to choose for herself one day. Seems, according to TMZ, that Katie was not for this and this is what caused the split and why she wants sole custody.

June 29, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • CHARLOTTE

How many people in this country want their children brought up not to believe in god, but to believe in the religion of Tom Cruise. I would fight tooth and nail to have my child brought up to believe in GOD!!! Tom has always been more than a bit wierd. He has his children from Nichole and has raised them in his "church" or cult, and I say horray for Katie for wanting her child to have a normal life without a nut for a father. He can believe in whatever he wants, but to force it on your children should be a criminal offense, especially when it is outer space and aliens.

June 30, 2012 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Kama Sutra

ANY PARENT who allows their child to be exposed to ANY RELIGION should be sent to jail for CHILD ABUSE!

July 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Just me

It's been written on the walls for years. Hollywood PR BS.

June 29, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Rockwood22

He is controlling and she was not happy! The only thing that binds them is Suri, take Suri out of the equation and you got nothing except $$$$!

June 29, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Picard

How about this people...I have heard from a friend of mine for many years now with a lot of connections in hollywood that Tom Cruise is gay and was confirmed from other people. I don't care personally but why does he continue marrying women when he prefers men. A coincidence that he and Will Smith are getting divorces at the same time and I heard Will Smith was hanging a lot with a well known star who is male. Maybe the rumor is false but not likely.

June 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sues

I could not agree more! Wil, Tom, and Eddie Murphy..one day they will be proud of who they are instead of hiding in a fake relationship.

June 30, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  61. Care Bear

I always thought he was gay..jumping on a couch for a woman. Ha! What right man would go on tv and do something so stupid? eh? Do dat at home. OOOOHHH OOOO Care Bear getting mean. I need a time out and get my hugs all 2gether. My bad, I'm all out of hugs.. tee heee!!

June 29, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Nameless

He is a gay little couch-jumping troll with a tiny wiener. nuff said

June 29, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

I always find it curious that people who are the first to accuse someone of being gay also have some kind of infatuation with their target's p e n i s size. Pot calling the Kettle Black, maybe?

June 30, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Måd

I wish at least one of the "Tom should hook up with John Tavolta" posts had made it into the Overheard segment.

June 29, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  64. moses

MAYBE SHE WALKED IN ON HIM BEING FUDGE PACKED MY THE FAMILY DOG? LMFAO...

June 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Mister Knowitall

There are many reason Katie kicked Tom to the curb. He is a little runt. He has a small package. He is in the closet. He jumps on all the furniture in the house. He is a lousy lover. Katie is too fine for him and she wants my tool. She wants someone who will tap dat a$$ everynite. She can do way better. Her trim is aching for my tool. etc etc etc

June 29, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bob

he probly want the kids to be taught at one the scientology private schools for children

June 29, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  67. ellen

Katie finally took off the rose colored glasses,and saw the short guy for the creeper he is!!!

June 29, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Socal Reggae

[vimeo 44719847 w=500 h=281]

June 29, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Good

She hasn't looked good in years. Those trashy brown boots and man-jeans are repulsive. He stopped looking at her ages ago.

June 29, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • real talk

You wouldn't look good either if he controlled what you wore. Let's face it Katie was and still is a looker. Knowing that he would be gone so much he wanted to make sure he made her look as unattractive as possible and if she dared to wear something she wanted he would probably lock her in a room

November 28, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Observer

I think his certifiable insanity might have played a part.

June 29, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jack

Hello everyone. Each of you is welcome to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

June 29, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Rlg

He's a very controlling person and it's always been his way or the highway. Katie is doing the right thing.

June 29, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |