Adele announces first pregnancy
June 29th, 2012

Adele announces first pregnancy

This is one baby who'll get to hear some fantastic lullabies.

Powerhouse vocalist Adele has announced that she's expecting her first child with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, with a short and simple post on her blog.

"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," she wrote, adding, "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me."

The couple is "over the moon" and "very excited," she said, but they do ask that people "please respect our privacy at this time."

Adele, who sung her heart out on the chart-topping and Grammy-winning "21" about past heartbreak, is rumored to have met Konecki last summer, and she blogged about their relationship in January of this year, clearing up misconceptions about his marital status. (He's divorced, she clarified, and has been for four years.)

“He’s wonderful,” she told Vogue of Konecki earlier this year. “And he’s proud of me, but he don’t care about what I do or what other people think. He looks after me. I don’t think I would have gotten through the recovery for my surgery if it hadn’t been for him.”

She added that she's in a good place with her beau, ready to "write a happy record, and be in love and be happy."

No doubt those good feelings will continue with baby making three.

Filed under: Adele

1. ワンピ ビキニ

メンズ水着 + m ワンピ ビキニ http://www.swimexclusivelyjp.biz/

August 2, 2013 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. CrazyRoutineAgainPo

we love you adele...and best of luck....(we are wishing the real adele the best)

December 10, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Adele (Pic Above)

Wonderful news...congrats and all the best!!!!!!

December 10, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Grivin

Hi, Adele congrats for your good news. Wish you a healthy a beautiful baby like you. http://www.pregnancydiabetesapp.com

December 10, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Caitlin

Well, congrats to her, but I'm wondering if she's still going to smoke while pregnant?

August 8, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. kc

Wow! I see what she did.She waited until she's known this guy for a full year before announcing that she's pregnant.This way people wouldn't focus on the fact that she did not even know him for a year before sleeping with him and getting pregnant by him.Good job!

August 8, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. uggs

There are definitely lots of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to convey up. I offer the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up where crucial thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, but I'm sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the impact of only a moment's pleasure, for the rest of their lives. uggs

July 8, 2012 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. PRINCE

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT LADY GA GA LIKE THAT . IF BECOME SHE WILL BE DECREASE A LITTLE HER CRAZY THINGS.

July 6, 2012 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. Don

She moved a little fast in this relationship but I'm happy for her. She's a pop star that actually has talent. Go figure.

July 2, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. El Diablo

I thought she was pregnant for years.

July 2, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • LB

CONGRATS!! You are a BEAUTIFUL person and will make a good Mum!!

I don't understand how some of these comments got on here, don't even have anything to do with the article!!

July 2, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. More_Material

I'm not normally mean natured on these comments but yeah we all know what comes next. Splitsville and two more albums. First about how much men suck (in a nice smooth jazzy way) and second one about how important it is to be a strong woman (in a nice smooth jazzy way)......hey i'm not saying, i'm just buying the albums.

July 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Fargnicehole

I think she has just had a few too many servings of bangers and mash!

July 2, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jack

Hello. Everyone is cordially invited to visit – thestarofkaduri.com

July 2, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Anne

Congratulations Adele! All the best.

July 2, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. L

WOW! I can't believe how rude some people are. Congratulations to Adele! It's really no one else's business to make bad comments about someone they don't even know. All the fat jokes are sickening...about as bad as the teenagers on the school bus bullying that lady. Geez...grow up!

July 2, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lady Googoo

TMZ is now reporting Adele is not pregnant...it's just the Doritos.

July 2, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  17. beadhead

After reading all of these rude and ignorant comments, it's easy to see why the US is no longer the number 1 country in the world. Fidiots, all of you.

July 2, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • apb

A little late there

With all the brit trash flooding our worthless FM radio stations...we knew this already.

September 18, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  18. Areacode612

heck yeah! Simon just cashed in!

July 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Maxwell the Pig

Hey Adele, wee wee WEEEEEEEE! Oin oink, let's make bacon!

July 2, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Hot Carl

She gots a huge head and a big fat tookis, how did this happen? Tons of pot and alcohol no doubt. Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot? Grease a crease and jump in!

July 2, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  21. sharonl7340

Geez; you people need to chill out. I can't believe the number of negative comments.

July 2, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  22. seo marketing companies

hello!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep in touch extra about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

July 2, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  23. tisme1983

So, with a booty the size of Angelfood McSpade, is the father a brotha?

July 2, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. Guest

Dont eat the baby

DONT EAT THE BABY

July 2, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  25. Alex cruise

Congrats to both of you.

July 2, 2012 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  26. Angelina

Wow, most of comments here are so negatives, what's wrong with you people?

July 2, 2012 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  27. j

another out of wedlock kid coming...separation soon after

July 2, 2012 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Celebrity kids born out of wedlock have better lives than some of us born in wedlock

Of course I wouldnt know,I was a b&st&rd

July 2, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
    • alc40222

In the UK, as in most European countries, couples live long, happy, faithful lives without marrying. Only in the US do people get so hung up on the legal aspect of marriage making a relationship "real". I have many friends from the UK who have been in long-term (10, 15, 20+) years without marrying, only to "make it legal" once they came to the US because it was simply the easiest way to maintain the life they had at home.

I wish Adele the best of luck and given she is has taken control of managing the media coverage of her personal life...I think her and her newly expanding family have a wonderful chance at a lifetime of happiness.

July 2, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  28. humongouspanties

Congrats! Now you can get even bigger and raise your middle finger as often as you want. Can't wait to see what your offspring will look like.

July 2, 2012 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  29. ThenAgain

Dear "Marquee Blog" author:

Adele announced that this will be her "first child" WITH SIMON, which could mean that it's not her first pregnancy, or that she has had another child with someone other than Simon. Just pointing this out so you don't feel like you assumed too much if Adele happens to have an earlier, adopted-out love child who ends up resurfacing in ~30 years.

Congrats to Adele, regardless.

July 2, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  30. Rose

Yay go Adele!!!!

July 2, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  31. da truf

Lol when all u haters have babies imma gonna call u fat and such and see how u like it!

July 2, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  32. antonio

Adele let me just say that I think its exciting that your gonna have a baby. And you get to experience a whole other world when you have a baby. I think you'll be a great mother. And take good care of the baby.. Wish you the best of luck for you and your family.

July 2, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  33. Slippery Pete

Here's a money saving tip: pooh in the shower and save a fortune on toilet paper.

July 1, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sandy

jBest wishes!

July 1, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Claudia

Congratulations!!

July 1, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  36. sabinabarnes

Yall some haters just cuz yall aint fertile.

July 1, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Danielle

Awesome

July 1, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  38. nuris

Congratulation.. I think that she is going to be a great mom, and that she is really excited about it.

July 1, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  39. tia

ALL U PPL WHO WANNA TLK BOUT THE FACT THT ME AND OTHR PPL R TYPIN TEXT TLK GET OVR IT. ITS NOT LIKE ITS A FREAKIN ESSAY GOSH. THT DOES NOT MEAN WE R NOT EDUCATED. DNT A JUDGE BOOK BY ITS COVER.

July 1, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • writing matters

Tia, if you were (1) and adult and (2) properly educated, you would present yourself that way. All-caps and text-speak is the medium of children and uneducated adults.

July 1, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blog Grammar Police

I remind you that if you post in all caps, it's like yelling. It's rude, so calm your a$$ down. You sound like you"re from the hood.

July 1, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arrogant White Dude

Tia, let me guess: you are a) black, b) female, c) government educated, & d) under 18. Right on all 4 guesses.

July 1, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jessica

I think it's great she's having a baby! She's a great musician and I'm sure shell be a better mom than some of the other celebrities.

July 1, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. NorCalMojo

People need to lighten up. When you compare it to the behaviour of the overly-bluesy Brit she replaced, unwed pregnancy isn't that bad.

July 1, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. J-Pap

Great News. Maybe now we don't have to hear her awful voice for a while.

July 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  43. rachael

God bless you and your baby may you And your Beau find true happiness God Bless have a healthy baby

July 1, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  44. carleen

Congratulations

July 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Ernest prempeh

I do wish u all the best.And hope ur he/she follow ur steps and give us good music like u are doing¤¤¤¤Hopeing or wishing he/she become a musician

July 1, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Ash

Congrats

July 1, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  47. dina

Why is this news? Why is this stupid girl being considered a hero for getting pregnant. Most women can. This is not a good role model for anyone. Singing does not make her a hero.Getting pregnant does not make her a hero. We will see how long this relationship lasts. These celebrities are just stupid and self centered.Why are they covered with such honor when they don't deserve it.Find someone who thinks, who does something for the world. She smokes, is over weight and got pregnant without considering marriage. What does that tell you about her morals.

July 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gosh

Adele is a great singer, dina. She is Way better than Average. While Some Stars are just attention seekers, Others arent. Stop being such a know it all, music is awesome and it does something for the world- it gives life meaning!

July 1, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • MayaAngelou0524

No one said she was a hero. The blog is for celebrity news. If you don't like it, don't read it.

July 1, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Leah Schierbaum

Adele's music is wonderful and has helped me in the past year. I hope she has a beautiful happy healthy baby

July 1, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  49. Sokman

She's a 14-16? You must either be going by the metric system or sympathy sizes. If its a boy, I say Big Mac. A girl, Angus.

July 1, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  50. Nancy D

Congrats Hun

July 1, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  51. DaVuVuZeLa

The angry hater comments are coming from people who are jealous that she's getting laid more than they are.

July 1, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Foss

Wish I could like this comment 100 times. :) :) :) I love it when the worst insult someone can come up with for another person is "You're fat." Wow. She can lose weight, haters can't ever lose the stupid.

July 1, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Billy

July 1, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  53. jeff

What a pig,,,

July 1, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  54. Bradley

Contests Adele I wish I could be around u listening to ur songs and so I could get your autograph.

July 1, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  55. Name*Lameek

I'm proud of you and do what ever makes you happy.
    Enjoy your life.life is to short
    May god bless your on born baby.

July 1, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  56. jlb

yawn... another woman gets knocked up and we're supposed to care?

July 1, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  57. Name*Marilyn

Congrats Adele on ur new coming baby wishing u the best.

July 1, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  58. Kev

She is just saying that because she is tired of people making Fat jokes. This should buy her 9 months.

July 1, 2012 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  59. naveen

i am a great fan of her, i loved her stunning voice once i started hearing her. God bless her.

July 1, 2012 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  60. Nameless

I don't care about her weight. I do hopes she quits smoking now. I am really tired of hearing her songs piped into every elevator, lobby, restaurant, and office I walk into. We have reached overexposure level already. Enough!

July 1, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  61. Tom

Fatherhood is for men, not boyfriends.

July 1, 2012 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Rich

I agree!

So many in Hollywood are committed enough to have a baby, not committed enough to get married

July 1, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy

and your and expert huh? baaaaaaaaawwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

July 2, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  62. pj

A VERY HAPPY TIME FOR A COUPLE!!! ALL THE BEST TO YOU !!

July 1, 2012 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  63. SKY

FACT: WHEN THE STORMS COMES – ITS GOOD TO BE MARRIED.

July 1, 2012 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
    • SCG

Coming from someone who is divorced and refused to get remarried but moved on into another relationship and had a child I can definitely say I now agree that it's MOST LIKELY easier to be married with a child bc at least in most cases, people marry for love....and if not, at least both parties have more legal options ;-) While I agreed that marriage is ideal before children, I in no way saw it as a deal breaker.

July 1, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  64. NEW REALL VIDEOS; HOT GIRLS CAMS FOR FREE

“I’m delighted to announce that Simon and
    I are expecting our first child together,” she
    wrote, adding, “I wanted you to hear the
    news direct from me.”

July 1, 2012 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  65. Dasia

I'm so happy for them !!!!

July 1, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  66. Why

Marriage these days is starting to look like only something suckers are interested in.

July 1, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  67. American Dad

Who in their right mind would stick it in that pig?

June 30, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. lsoderling

Some of you people are extremely rude, hateful, spiteful, mean spirited people who should look in the mirror first before opening your mouth. If you don't like her, then don't comment and leave your comments for yourself when you look in the mirror. But maybe it's just jealousy because she is famous with an incredible talent and you can't stand to see someone else happy.

June 30, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  69. cindy

Just lost all respect for her. Just another stupid single woman who got knocked up with no marriage first.

June 30, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wellwhqddyaknow

And here I thought it was the 21st century where we don't HAVE to be married to prove our love to another peson... If they are in a happy healthy committed relationship then WHO cares...single parents also provide loving homes to children...and when I read your name it read "Cindy" not "God" so shut you pie hole and go eat a Twinkie and stop judging people. Jealous broad.

June 30, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • lsoderling

Is it possible Cindy that you could ever be happy for anyone? What does being single have to do with anything? Many marriages end all the time, with mother's (now single) having to raise their children.

June 30, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan M.

What has happened has happened. Be happy that she has chosen life in an anti-life world. Of course, many may prefer that she is married, and that is a happy hope, but she is bringing new life into our world. Pray from the blessings of healthy home if you feel so compelled.

June 30, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dasia

....

July 1, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Silvia Garcia

Does the signature on a paper give you more than being in love? You are a disgrace to the 21st century women. I am pretty sure you too get knocked up but it has not shown up yet, or you wish you had been. To me the later.

July 1, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Sk8

Marriage isn't for everybody and why does she need your respect anyway? She makes music, you either like it or you don't but why does her personal life decisions have to garner your respect?

July 2, 2012 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Wedlock Superstar

Amen.

July 2, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  70. Gyndoc

Now we know why shes been eating for two (hundred)! I hear doctors are concerned that she may eat her young lol

June 30, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jenny

This story reminds me of the movie "Precious"! :p

June 30, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  72. NattyBright92

I am so happy for her!!!!! Didn't y'all know that one who had fat oneself at onetime, was the fashion!?!?! When you had fat on yourself it meant that one was fed well! Also, calling people fat is moraly wrong and socially incorrect!! She also may just have some muscle on her bones!

June 30, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nope

No, she's just fat.

And whiney. The people singing her praises on here are just pathetic souls that find solace in her drivel about getting dumped. It's nothing but teenage girl crying bring sung by just another bitter fat chick.

July 1, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  73. elizabeth

Too cool! Congratulations to the happy parents-to-be. It's such a great experience!

June 30, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Roelof

Hope it will be a happy one for her (and genes). One thing she can, is singing.

June 30, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jack

Hello. Everyone is cordially invited to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

June 30, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Fred the trolls

Really, does anyone realize the hateful and nasty comments – so over the top – are just made by anti-social trolls? Why do so many people fall for their bait and reply to their stupid posts with insults and corrections – thereby giving them the attention they crave? Besides, most of these hateful posts are probably made by two guys jerking everyone who responds around. So sad that people play along. Google trolls!

June 30, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  77. pam

People are so cruel.... I think it is great! What a happy time for the couple.....ALL THE BEST!!

June 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  78. heaven

U guys r jst jelous of adele cuz she has camras and fans following her around and while shes up on stage u guys r on the ground eating u were made of!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  79. LOL

It's official: Every angry man-child that posts a hateful comment about Adele here now is admitting to having a teeny-weinie!

June 30, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Jorgee

Now, the big question will be can she lose the baby weight, or will her concerts have to be done on specially reinforced stages designed to hold up 14 tons of weight????????

June 30, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason

You're just jealous because you can't get a REAL WOMAN like Adele. Who needs all these sick looking anorexic little skinflints?

June 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL

Jorgee with the small weinee...! LOL!

June 30, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • SickOfYou

Go mind your own dam business

June 30, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bucktooth

What do you look like ??? And don't get on me..I work out 6 days/week!
      Adele is extremely talented..she'll find her way on body image eventually.

June 30, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenny

she doesnt deserve to be made fun of for being fat, but @ "jason", i am quite sure you are a fat woman, and not a male named jason...otherwise, youd find fat women gross, like everyone else does

June 30, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  81. 12i<3Adele34

Yay that's so wonderful!!!! I love Adele!!!!

June 30, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Americans whine 2 much

Getting married is so 1600s. Plus life is better when you do things your way instead of the worlds way.

June 30, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Beautiful Vixen

LOL at all the insecure, bitter men (or should I say boys?) who post here. What's the matter? Are you angry at women? Did you get laughed at because of your tiny, tiny manhood(s)?

Here's a tip baby boys: Adele doesn't read your comments. She doesn't care. She makes more than all of you combined monetarily... and that just KILLS you... doesn't it?

HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! ! ! !

June 30, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  84. maria

Wow THATS AMAZING!!!!!

June 30, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Bill

She is too young to be throwing her career away. She will probably never bounce back after the baby unless she has lipo. But fat middle aged women & insecure girls who've been dumped or can't find a BF will probably continue to buy her music. Most music consumers are women. That's what the statistics say. That's why her album sold as well as it did. It was really popular with girls who hate or feel threatened by pretty girls like Lady Gaga, Britney or Katy Perry. People like Adele make frumpy chicks feel better about themselves. Kelly Clarkson is just as good of a singer as Adele, but she's a lot lighter now. There are also people who still think the opinion of the old farts at the Grammys still matters– consumers who can't think for themselves and are easily influenced.

June 30, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL

Billy with the small willie!

June 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Watcher

She needs lipo to sing?

June 30, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • RZ70

For those who don't speak Troll, I will translate on Bill's behalf. "Since I (Bill) don't like Adele, I will define her exist based on my world views. Regardless of what happens, she will continue to make money. But since she has failed to make the same decisions I would have made, I will belittle her future to make myself feel better about my life under the bridge. Too bad about the baby."
      I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why is it that the people who most need to use drugs, don't.

June 30, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  86. رهملا لتيليدلب

Another scandalous American pregnancy out wedlock. I'm sure everybody say is great, but in me village she'd be getting stoned before birthing demonspawn. Something to think about.

June 30, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  87. Guest

Although a baby is always a blessing, does no one in Hollywood EVER get married anymore, BEFORE getting knocked up????

June 30, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • RZ70

Apparently, that won't make much of a difference in the long run. At least if they don't get married, the religious right (fun fact... the religious right are usually neither) will be able to blame the lack of a marriage as the reason why they failed.

June 30, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Quinn

Sweet shes so pretty hope she does well with the baby. Love your music ^_^

June 30, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  89. jellie

Cool when you're great enough to just go by your first name!

June 30, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  90. Jeff

Amazing that Rod Stewert got his wife pregant at 65. Where was the backlash to that? Oh, yes, double standard runs wild in the entertainment field. 70 year old Harrison Ford married to whatever her age size zero Calista Flockhart.

June 30, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  91. Jimmy Carlin of Scottsdale

I like turtles.

June 30, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  92. Thisjustincnndeathstories

I don't care about her weight; she looks a lot better than some of those disgusting, gaunt, emaciated models. But seriously Adele? Unmarried, pregnant and a smoker? Do you have any idea what smoking does to the fetus? Or do you not even care? Really not a wise choice there. Smoking while pregnant is really going to mess up her kid.

And I find it kind of funny how most of you congratulating her for the injustice she will serve to her baby don't even have the decency to type out full words. No, you don't sound uneducated AT ALL!

June 30, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  93. Dave

Adele has some serious "Daddy issues". Her history with men is awful. Now pregnant and not married...just like Mom. You'd think that a girl would learn a lesson from the mistakes of others, but no. I guess that when one is built like a Frog one will cling to any Lily Pad in a blow.

June 30, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  94. lexi

Congrats Adele I love u and your music is so amazing

June 30, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  95. bezerkur

Isnt she Susan Boyles daughter? They could be if not. He must of threw some flour down there to find the wet spot. Im sure he could try a diffent fold every night. What a lucky guy.

June 30, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • LOL

bezerkur the small c o c k jerker!

June 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • RZ70

Apparently you haven't seen recent pictures. You may want to come out from under the bridge every once in a while.

June 30, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL killer

LOL is a loser....with a Weiner the size of a baby's thumb......for the most part inserted in his (or someone else's) rectum. Why don't you put your tail between your legs (apparently lots of room exists) and scurry away to your pathetic existence....under the nearest bridge in bigtown USA

July 1, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Fifi

i notice the most biting comments about adel regarding her weight her lack of maritial status and her colorful language have mainly been made by men.. Well guys what have you done for us lately? I should starve myself to death to meet your expectations of a size 2 NO. I should marry 1 of your lying cheating stealing butts..NO Statistic have proven the last comment. And yes us women have a lot to cuss about and if its toasting your ears get out of range of hearing. Adel is 1 strong tough sure of herself woman that picked herself up off the floor and made herself a sucess without any mans help. Does that bother all you guys out there she doesnt care give a f*** what you think of her. She just wanted to share her joy. Suck it up boys you dont matter.

June 30, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Lola Briggs

You've hit the double standard nail on the head.Guys it ain't a "mad men's"world anymore,a lot of you can't deal with that.Adel is a lovely talented young lady.Maybe she doesn't fit the"American Barbie" mole,i'm sure most of you woke up with one of those girls next to you this morning(ahaa),get a clue most women don't look like Victoria's Secret model as you know.So quit being so mean and give your "healthy"lady a big good morning kiss.

June 30, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • LOL killer

Fifi,

Are you absolutely sure that she didn't "give a little" at the beginning in order for some producer to listen to her pathetic, one dimentional genre? After all, age old advice says...."The only way to get ahead in life is to give one".....I'm just saying.....she might have slurped a hot protein shake or two to get noticed. Put that in your fem bot pipe and smoke it....

July 2, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  97. R.T.Diva

Im all for freedom of speech, but some people abuse it and use it to be totally obnoxious & disrespectful. If nothing productive or positive was going to flow from your unintelligent little fingers you could have saved a few extra minutes in your meaningless life & passed on commenting on this. Sites like these really need to be moderated. REALLY moderated because of how out of control things can get, like this. No one needs extra negativity in a world already so hdartless. Grow up people. Seriously.

June 30, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  98. rebekah

This is awesome!!

June 30, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  99. Kristie

If you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't comment! you people are pathetic.. I think it's great she is starting a family!! Looking forward to a new record.

June 30, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
    • chocopoppy

Yeah, that's great she's having a baby. Ever heard of marriage Adele? Don't you think you're putting the cart before the horse? What happens when Daddy leaves in a year or two and you're left being raised by mamm (part-time) and a bunch of assistants/nanny in her entourage?\

I know it's 2012 and, sadly, most people under 40 don't seem to care that intentionally having out-of-wedlock kids is not smart at all.

Oh, and by the way, some of you need to learn how to type in normal English, not text language. OMG!

June 30, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  100. Harvey

Inb4 next heartbreak chart topper lmao

June 30, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  101. samantha.k33

Wow, yall are seriously calling her fat!? She isnt a "lard","pig""super sized" or any of your rude comments. Even if she WAS, shed probably be thinner than most of you people who havent excersised anything except yalls mouth and fingers. She is also a fantastic and astonishing singer. Id like to see yall do better. Of curse she posted hr pregnancy on twitter. Its exciting news. She wants privacy from the press. Shes pregnant and hAppy. Who doesnt smoke nowadays? Its the latest trend evrywhere. Just because it isnt being reported,doesnt mean it isnt happpening. And as for her boyfriend, it doesnt concern you. Married or not, there in love. LEAVE HER ALONE.

June 30, 2012 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Johan S

It does concern us if a kid is going to grow up in an unstable home with parents who can't commit to each other let alone the responsibilities of a kid.

June 30, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Matthew Black

Totally agree! Adele is a major talent, really nice person and to top it off; very beautiful. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the way she looks. Anyone who says or believes different drips WRONGNESS like bad perspiration. Adele; you are beautiful! Congrats to you and Simon for your baby. I hope he or she is healthy and beautiful, like you. All the best.

June 30, 2012 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  102. Deja

I mean really people! lay off, Adele is a great singer and only the most moronic people wouldnt know that and im even 12

June 30, 2012 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  103. Bliss

Ure a graciously talented Eve(adele),am happy for u nd simon,he is lucky to have u nd ur kids unborn,God gave u wat it takes to be u,ride on cos ur success has jst begun.blissful life ahead u be on it,take correction haters

June 30, 2012 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  104. Kristina

First off Adele is an awesome singer. I'll admit when Rolling in the Deep came out I wasn't exactly thrilled. But I learned to love it and all her music. Whoever says her songs dont mean anything.....have u actually sat there and listenerd to the flippin words proly not. 2nd I have a 4 yr old son and I wish I wouldnt have married his father. Once u get married ur relationship starts taking a nose dive and quick. I have been married for almost 6.yrs but just bcuz I'm married doesnt mean that my son has stability. Far worse! U cant stay together or get married for the sake of ur child or children. Anyways whatever size Adele is she is beautiful. Not only outward appearances makes someone beautiful or ugly only how they are inside bcuz u could b the most physically beautiful person and yet b the ugliest. Think about that when ur sitting there riping sum1s weight or looks. She's got talent and she's very humble which u dont see with many celebrities these days. Good luck with the baby and ur relationship Adele!

June 30, 2012 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • shaline

You're absolutely right. I couldn't have said it better. And if the single parent is stable and healthy with his/her priorities in the right place, he/she can raise a healthy, stable child. Marriage is not the end all be all.

June 30, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  105. shaquan

aww so sweet

June 30, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  106. shaquan

awww how sweet enjoy the bby

June 30, 2012 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  107. nika. p

Congrats to you on new bundle of joy!!!

June 30, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  108. jennifer

That's great news

June 30, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  109. Sam

I once pooped in my hand.

June 29, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*

why did you do that?

June 30, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

in order to prove Descartes' point, "I poop, therefore I am".

June 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL killer

Simply put....moron. I'll bet your poop color matches your skin color....why don't you eat some fiber, poop again, and rub your poop all over your face.....that way you will be resting and using your own exfoliant..... In a free country even the brain dead are allowed to communicate with the outside world at large....speaking of large, did anyone see Adel's butt. She could bridge the grand canyon by resting the outer edge of each cheek on either side....what a plumper....

July 2, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  110. talentlessworldof2012

I hope it won't be a fat talentless hack like her.

June 29, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Amberay

Way NOT to be a good role model Adele. Been dating a guy for only a year and already knocked up? No marriage? No commitment ceremony? Seems a little immature don't ya think?

June 29, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Durrrrr

Have you ever, in your life, had a decent thought respectable enough to share with the public that didn't make you appear like a fool?

June 30, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • stymie

Give me a break.....that kid will have everything, including love, and not judgemental parents like you.

June 30, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  112. S1N

Good for her. Hopefully she'll quit smoking (at least until the baby is delivered).

June 29, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Lucy

Congrats Adele! You seem like a smart lady so stop smoking! You do have a wonderful voice. You are pretty no matter your size.

June 29, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  114. tia

U ppl r a bunch of haters. adele can sing excellently. her voice is beautiful. u dnt hav to call her a cow none of tht. if adele was u and u ppl heard of all this name calling u wouldve been raising hell. u guys r jus jealous and obviously ignorant. this is to all the ppl who called her names jus cuz she said she was pregnant. god hav mercy on these ppl's souls.

June 29, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Nameless

So tired of hearing her smoky voice. Hope she gives up the Marlboro while she's preggers.

June 29, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Moodah

I hope she really is prego

June 29, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Parol

Hope they marry before the baby is born. If not, the poor kid will be a "b-word!"

June 29, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Cal

Wowd.

June 29, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Jack

Good evening everyone. All are cordially invited to visit ... thestarofkaduri.com

June 29, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Vaj The Stampede

Wow, feels like its been a while since we held the weekly fatty bashing blog. I missed it so.

How exactly does a barge get pregnant anyway? I mean did the HMS Adele get mounted by a tugboat or something? Perhaps an amorous giant squid had a go? Godzilla?

June 29, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jorgee

Vaj...... I believe it was King Kong

June 30, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL

Vaj no Manmeat!

June 30, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL killer

King Dong.....with the schlong.....got behind Adel's thong... All while she be singing a song....and it didn't take long.....without a committed relationship it was wrong......you got to be strong......good bye, so long......

White rappers unite.....Wiggers like MM excluded.

July 2, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Sangay Gupda

the best rap I ever heard....bar none...you, my friend, are a freaking genius.....plain and simple. Eminem got nothing on you dude. Record a record about your cheating, pathetic excuse of a wife, then sit back, smoke some green, and wait for the brinks trucks to arrive.

July 3, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  121. danny99@yahoo.com

I order you all to stop insulting Adele. She is an awesome woman with great shoes. All of you are a bunch of trolls. I am great!!

June 29, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  122. LMR

Congratulations to this beautiful, talented young woman and her beau! Many blessings!!

June 29, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  123. scott

Adele is not fat. The camera adds 10 pounds; don't forget that. There has to be 10 to 20 cameras pointed at her. Do the math and shut it up folks........

June 29, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Care Bear

Well that's one girl that would be cheated from getting a full Care Bear hug. My arms can only reach around so far :( .. Maybe I'll bring her a salad :) .

June 29, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Jymbeau

In other news, water is still wet.

June 29, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Lauren

Adele is stunning and talented beyond words. Best of luck to her, Simon and their child. All of your hateful comments are utterly ridiculous and out of pure jealousy. Rock On Adele. Rock On!

June 29, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Com Truise

Im confused. Okay so she really isnt a fat a$$ she is just prego? Normally I would do a fat chick but she is so pretty and has a beautiful voice..yea Id tap that a$$..

June 29, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Tim

Thats so gross. Hope that guy was drunk.

June 29, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Dude

Dude, imagine the voice of her child!!! Good genes deserve to multiply =)

June 29, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Christy S

Some of the nasty comments I've read here are unbelievably hateful....it's sad that people rush to hate someone they don't know....explains a lot of what is wrong with our society. Adele may be overweight (but not for me to decide) but she seems perfectly happy with who and what she is........some of you childish apes should be so lucky. Her example will show her child that true worth comes from the inside.....again, some of you childish apes should pay attention because you will pass your hatred onto the next generation...and how sad that is for all of us.

June 29, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  131. SteveInMN

Its called "MARRIAGE". Try giving your kid a stable family, ya ho. Honestly, what is wrong with these me, me, me idiots, can't this millionaire afford the Pill? .

June 29, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miss Trixie

Why marry? They will not be together in two years either way so why bother with the paper work. Another single mother for our youth to idolize. Nice.

June 29, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juls1314

Yes, because marriage is working out so well for 50% of those are married.

June 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bleach

Promoting "respectable values" with vulgar name calling? Intelligent there Steve.

June 30, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  132. Oprah

Insiders expect her to also be announcing her second prenancy in the coming days

June 29, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Phil

Oprah??? Are you kidding me??? Don't make me put your head in a blender.

June 29, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  133. johnathon steed

Terrible singer. Pretentious foul mouthed glutton.

June 29, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnathon steed

I am a terrible singer and a pretentious foul mouthed glutton. Adele is just wonderful.

June 29, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • sandra

You are soooooooooo clueless. How many awards and cd 's she has sold. She has her own style. So why are you saying such negative comments. Your life must be pathetic.

June 29, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Ve have Vays

This just in.....Adele is hereby ordered to stop at the Truck Scales at the State Line with all the other trucks....so sad tsk tsk

June 29, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ve have Vays

Just kidding. I actually love Adele and my jokes are not that funny.

June 29, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jocelyn

I'm sure all you people judging her by her weight are exceptionally thin and beautiful. Guess what guys, your man boobs are a huge turnoff.

June 29, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Ve have Vays

This is about as exciting as a circle jerk watching Tiny Tim and whats her name getting married on johnny Carson show....zzzzzzz

June 29, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • reply to: Ve have Vays

but yet you took the time to read and respond and btw your response.. not that funny!

June 29, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sunnysout

wow, your age is showing ....... calm down now or you'll break a hip...

June 29, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Click

I want to punch my car radio every time i hear one of her songs come on. She has one of the most irritating voices I have ever heard, she holds notes for WAAY to long. I can feel my brain hemorraging during the chorus of rolling in the deep. She is like nails on the chalkboard. Her songs make no sense, the music is depressing, the drums don't keep the beat. You can't really dance to the songs, at a slow or fast pace. Its frustrating to hear her whaling (pun intended) every other song on the radio

June 29, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymRat

and yet I bet you're a Bieber fan. You wouldn't know talent if it somehow seeped through your speakers in between Katy Perry and One Direction.

June 29, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cooper

Too bad you don't take the hint about your brain hemorraging (as you spell it). Being jealous is ugly, I suppose.

June 29, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sunnysout

well, there's only about 10million or MORE people who think quite the opposite of you. Oddly, I don't see where it is written that all music must be the kind you can 'bust a move to". She is fantastic and perhaps your music palette has been tainted by the likes of Ke$ha, Jesse J and the like.....

June 29, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gosh

You don't have good taste click. If you would listen to the words and actually think about the meaning you would get it. Seriously, whaling? So your body is perfect? Don't be a fat head. Why do all women singers have to be sticks? :(

June 30, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gosh

What's your problem? You just don't get it because you don't take time to listen to the words and the meaning. Whaling? Seriously?! Like your perfect- eye roll- thanks for endorsing to today's youth that all women have to be freaking anorexic sticks.

June 30, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  137. salathieljones

Reblogged this on The World Outside of Yourself.

June 29, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Paul

*UPDATE* Reports just came in, Adele is NOT PREGNANT. She's just still bloated from that burrito binge down at Jose's Taco Hut

June 29, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pauls conscience

I am sorry. I have nothing in life and I am an internet troll that needs another troll to lol me. Pleeeeeeeeeese, it's all I have to look forward to.

June 29, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Denise

Some of you are so sad. I saw this article and I am so happy for her and was glad I had the opportunity to post something nice. She is a wonderful singer and I like her very much. I am very happy for her. Others saw this article just like they do so many others and took an easy opportunity to insult someone. If you don't care for her singing then why do you open the article? There are stories that people can debate and disagree.. even though some of you take those too far also.. but this story?? If you like her read about her.. If you don't then read about someone else.. buy why waste your time because you think you have a funny fat joke? It's sad. You're sad.

June 29, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

She had to wear 5 pair of Spanx to the Grammies just to look girly. Now THAT is funny.

June 29, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymRat

Yeah Dave, hilarious. Now, go back to your mom's basement and leave the adults to talk.

June 29, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  140. NYCGirl

Adele is incredible, her talent is unmatched and her weight is her own problem, not ours. I am happy for her!
    All the people on here saying these awful things are clearly just H A T E R S. Honestly, just people who hate their own pathetic lives and hide behind a computer talking down people who are doing better then them. Are you guys mad because your fat and pathetic with no talent?

June 29, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

spoken like a true fat chick

June 29, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul's mother

Says Paul who sits in my garage trying to perfect his computer game inspired talking s3x doll. Still hasn't gotten to third base with that d@mn thing without splooging in his pants. I guess I'm glad natural selection will settle this mistake for me.

June 30, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  141. Good Taste in Music

Great, now maybe she'll go away forever.

June 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Who Cares

WOW I thought she was already pregnant? Ooops she is just FAT.

June 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Diana Fults

A big congrats to Adele & Simon. Being a parent is the best part of life.

June 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Nice

Pregnant by a married man. They're both filth.

June 29, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  145. True Perspective

Using words like fat, blimp, whale, porker, plumper are just not called for. Hitting the buffet and re-loading your plate are actions that can be misunderstood by many. When having a baby it is not unusual to gain a little weight. Adel produced a fantastic award winning album with "21". Preparing for the baby will perhaps generate another hit album "210"

June 29, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Dave

Really? She's always looked pregnant.

June 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  147. evilpenguin

The folks ragging on her are simultaneously sad and amusing. If you don't like her music, don't listen to it. I think she's quite talented. If you don't like her looks, don't think about her while you're abusing yourself in your mother's basement, mmkay? I know you haters like to think you sound cool, but you only sound bitter. :)

June 29, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Randall

Congrats girl! Ignore the people with their own personal problems – stay healthy – have a perfect baby, maybe with a perfect voice like yours. Luv you! Luv to all!

If your little one a girl, she would be lucky to look just like her mom!

June 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Jerry

I can go along with some of these comments but " cannot sing"? Are you people on drugs?

June 29, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Adele McFatso

By "pregant" do they mean she devoured someone's baby? Because who would tap that?!?!?!

June 29, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Jessica

Sad to see these disrespectful comments are posted mostly by males.

June 29, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymRat

That's because they're classless jerks who don't have a clue what real talent and beauty is. I hope they realize that Adele is a size 14-16. Marilyn Monroe was a 12. The average American is 14-16 and obese. Take off the blinders and shut your pieholes, folks.

June 29, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymFat

The average American is obese. Fat is not beautiful.

June 29, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymRat

Why do you care? Who are you to say who is beautiful and who isn't?

June 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

It'd be even more sad if they were mostly from women. For men who want to criticize or put down a woman, attacking her appearance is pretty much de riguer! In the face of that, decent people need to stick together. I wish nothing but the best for Adele and her baby!

June 29, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Facts

Uh...Gym Rat, I don't have a problem with her weight and I think she's very talented, but that doesn't change the fact that she is much much larger than Marilyn Monroe. Clothing companies have been changing sizes for years as the average man or woman gets larger. That way, people feel happy when they can still fit into that 10 when really they're a 12.

June 30, 2012 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  152. Jenna

I am in awe of this woman's talents and when I've heard her in interview she sounds like the most humble person despite it all. So happy for her.

June 29, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • BUBBLES

When I've heard her in interviews, it seems they have to bleep every other word that comes out of her mouth.......

June 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  153. congrats

Congrats ADELE

June 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Megan

That would be awesome if she would just retire and shoot out some babies and not sing any of her overplayed, obnoxious songs. Now that I think about it, what is she going to do if she's in a successfull relationship? Aren't all her relationship failures where she gets her ideas from?

June 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • GymRat

Hm. You do realize her FIRST album was about love, right? And she has no control over how many times radio stationsplay her songs? I hear they're selling clues at your local Walmart. Go get one.

June 29, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gosh

Wouldn't it be great if I skipped over your rude comment? 2 can play this game.

June 30, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  155. todd the antigod

All the idiots calling her fat are obviously unaware of things like history and culture and above all TALENT. Get an education or keep ur nose in the fashion rags but either way SHUT IT.

June 29, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Jodey

I fully support Adele giving up on her caterwauling career to be a stay-at-home mom.

June 29, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • King

Wow....never have I heard so much jealousy over the girl's singing talent. seeing as how she just joined the ranks of top 3 albumns from the UK, I'd say your opinions are in the severe minority. good thing, too. I'd hate to think that there were more idiots like that around.

June 29, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renait

We fully support you opening an artery and bleeding out on the kitchen floor.

June 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  157. dirty Joe

Who cares if she's a little overweight? She's not a fashion model so she doesn't have to look emaciated. Half the people commenting about her weight are probably bigger than she is. Stupid, fat, mean Americans.

She's a great, great singer and I personally think she rocks her weight well. It's a style all her own.

Congratulations to her (and to Katie Holmes).

June 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  158. the_dude

holy smokes is she going to get fat now

June 29, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  159. bobby frank- dallas, texas

One of the best singers of the decade and I like that she is natural in every way. The lady has a soul and that is more than i can say for some of the commenters on this website. Must be kids or just idiots, cause no intelligent grow-up would make comments like that!

June 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Renait

I recommend Elizabeth or Renait if it's a girl. And, of course, Hovercraft if it is a boy.

June 29, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Rich

Committed enough to have a baby, but not committed enough to get married

June 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Jaclyn

Congratulations Adele that's so wonderful!!! P.S. I love your music!

June 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  163. dsfjsfdk

FAT, FAT, FAT

June 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Seriously stupid people

Lard? Gross? Cow? Can’t Sing? Seriously??? What a bunch of unsuccessful, jealous idiots you all are.

June 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  165. nbafan

She really is lovely! I wish her all the best in the world!

June 29, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  166. M-Dubb

I think she has a great singing voice, but her speaking voice is awful. When she started choking up at the awards show she just sounded horrible.

If she can't maintain a healthy weight now she's gonna be in trouble when she's pregnant.........

June 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Come on... Really. She's having a baby and hear weight and way she speaks is her own business.

June 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Observer

Mazel Tov!

June 29, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  168. David

And here I thought she was pregnant the whole time

June 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  169. David

And here I thought she was pregnant the whole time

June 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • James PDX

You lost us after the word "thought" – both times. We were all too shocked to continue reading.

June 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Davidsucksass!

David, your boyfriend is calling.. He says your the bottom tonight and unfortunately you guys are out of lube! Go take your pounding you short dicked assh@le!

June 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  170. peacsktr

Congrats Adelle
    I love you and your music, hopefully your baby gets your vocal chops.

June 29, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Kat

why do people hate on adele so much? she's a girl with a good voice, what else matters? people are shallow.

June 29, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jodey

I don't hate Adele as a person, nor do I care about her weight. But her voice? Her singing is obviously popular with many people, but I find it flat-out annoying.

June 29, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Tasha

I can't believe how rude people are. So she is not the skinny drugged out diva with bad color dye jobs. She is simply herself and is proud to be it. She sings without using all those fancy gagets. If you dont like her music your choice but stop spreading hate. If you want this world to be a better place start with yourself.

June 29, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Whoa, whoa, whoa– your thinking is a little too rational. You know, folks don't take kindly to that highfalutin craap down here in the comment pit.

June 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Steve_PA

I see the iddiots (to the grammar folks: mispelling is intentional to prevent auto flagging) are out in force today.

June 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Millbarge

I agree, they are out in force. I can't believe all the people saying "congrats" who think she'll actually read this. WOW.

June 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Chrisgirl

What is wrong with all of you?? She's not a cow, or a lard. She's a woman with tremendous talent and she' thrilled to be having a baby. Those of you that are commenting on her weight obviously have self esteem issues and the only way for you to feel better is to cut someone else down. Congrats Adele and don't listen to these losers!!

June 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Candace

Let's hope her kid can sing, because she sure as hell can't!

June 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  176. Adam

She's a terrible influence or her listeners. She's overweight, smokes, and now she's pregnant and not married. She's exactly what's wrong with this country.

June 29, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • halicante

You know she's British, right?

June 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Machine

Overweight and smoking I can agree with, pregnant and unmarried; nothing wrong with that.

June 29, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • edinatlanta

She's not from this country, knucklehead

June 29, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen

That is wrong , how can you make such comment On her most joyful moment if you are sad why not tried the rope and leave the world at peace

June 29, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • PplRjstRude!

What's wrong with this country is people like you didn't listen when your mother said IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

June 29, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

To Adam: "She's what's wrong with this country." She's British, you half-wit.

June 29, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

She's british, not american. Please get your facts straight before making crude assumptions.

June 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • nnInn

No, YOU are what is wrong with this country.

July 1, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  177. Adele is a lard

GROSS

June 29, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Millbarge

She wants privacy but yet tweets it to all her followers. At her size she could have just hidden the pregnancy and nobody would have known. They would have just thought she had some extra pork chops for lunch.

June 29, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • PplRjstRude!

Aww sweety are you mad because she has talent and money and you don't? It's ok don't worry she's not thinking about you at all she is too busy being adored by her fans while you sit behind your computer screen and be the loser you are.

June 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnathon steed

I think she looks like nasty woman. Very Uninviting look about her...maybe its those Cheshire cat eyes. I can't stand her . That garbage about her voice was a huge publicity stunt. She played the people like a fiddle. I wish she'd retire from singing and get a junk food cooking show.

June 29, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  179. duh

she's not preggo, just a cow

June 29, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Rebbeca

If she wants privacy why did she tweet it? Not a fan

June 29, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • PplRjstRude!

So if you aren't a fan why did you read the article? Oh I get it so you can forget how miserable your life is and talk about someone who is doing better in life than you ever will.

June 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Yoda

Beiber's baby it is.....

June 29, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  182. sjp

congrats Adele!

June 29, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Toni Mahn

Firsty,congratulations!,have a healthy beautiful baby.

June 29, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |