Adam Levine denies he's feuding with Christina Aguilera
June 27th, 2012

Adam Levine denies he's feuding with Christina Aguilera

It sounds like Adam Levine has had it with all the rumors that he’s on the outs with fellow “The Voice” judge Christina Aguilera.

Fuel was added to the fire in May following multiple reports that the pair's been known to bicker and throw fits behind-the-scenes on the NBC singing competition.

Maroon 5 frontman Levine downplayed the speculation during a recent talk with MTV, admitting that their relationship has had a bumpy ride.

"We bickered a little bit in the beginning, to be totally truthful, we had a little bit of a rough start, just kind of all getting to know each other," he explained. "But I love her, she's the best, and we're having a fantastic time as of late on the set. She's great, and all of that is sensationalized media BS."

Not that the "sensationalized media BS" is bothering him.

"It affects you as much as you let it,” explained the pop star. “I mean, I know the deal, so as long as I do, it doesn't matter what people say. Think about if we listened to what people [had to] say all the time; imagine how crazy it would make you."

Aguilera and Levine will both return to “The Voice” on NBC this September.

Post by:
Filed under: Music • television • The Voice

1. Sokman

Christina could take him. He'a a pansy

June 27, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ladyofargonne

I'm so relieved. This was keeping me up at night.

June 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Who Cares

One thing is forsure he can not sing live and in key like she can, oh that's right he is not a singer like she is.

June 27, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Yo Tough Guy

I just see a woman saying she is defending herself and all you are doing is jumping all over her. Wanna get back on topic or GTFO, buddy?

I effin' hate dudes who pick on women.

June 27, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

Yeah, I don't like guys who pick on good women, either. But really stupid women, like vixen, deserve what they get. She should have kept away from the trolling. Now, she's crying cause nobody likes her anymore. Sob, sob, sob.....

June 27, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jolie

Hey, your girlfriend called and wants her testicles back

June 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Jolie

What does that even mean? Who did you direct that to? Confused! I also think that Yo Tough Guy sounds like a woman. Hmmmm, I wonder who it could be? lol

June 27, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Katherine

Adam needs to grow some ***** and stop arguing with Xstina, we all know that he's jealoud of her voice.

June 27, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jolie

This giant fruit is vickering because, well c'mon, look at him, he probably cries himslef to sleep every night wanting be a woman.

June 27, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. alecia

He denies feuding and vixen denies trolling. Liers all them.

June 27, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Nice try, troll of many names. Stirring the pot, I see? Or, just a really, really sad attempt to do so... Nice spelling too, btw. Get a life.

June 27, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • @vixen

And, somebody protests too much! Give it a rest, yourself. You've been outed & everybody now knows you were the troll. How does that feel to have people see you for who you really are? How many girls did you troll off this blog? I wonder how they felt as you were using their names, saying outrageous things. I'll bet they would feel better just knowing you are getting just what you deserve. Why don't you follow your own advice, and get a life!

June 27, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Wanna be hero, I see? A lady has every right to defend herself when every kid from here to Iran trolls under her name. You don't like it, go back to the whiny little b!tches in the WYWW blog and complain to them. A little lapdog-gnat like you will never be able to get me to stop doing something.

June 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'm so scared.....

Wanna be a hero.... Oh, Vixen, that's some funny stuff! The day I'm afraid of a freakin' little girl troll like you, well let's just say, it ain't never going to happen. It is so incredibly funny to watch you go on & on. You do have a pretty high opinion of yourself, don't you. Maybe you should tell all the good folks on here that you are sorry for all the trolling that you did. I don't think that would really make a difference to all us whiney, little b!tches, lapdog knats. Woooo, got me shakin' in my boots. Grow up, girlie. You lose!

June 27, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Like picking on girls, do you? Guess what. You got the queen of all B!tches here. You think I am going to back down from a little boy like you? Ha! Keep it coming honey!

June 27, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

I'll give you that, you are the queen of b!thches. At least, you are honest on that point. Just can't take the jersey out of you! Time to get back to your busy life trolling all the good folks, seeing you are here all day long. Maybe you should try to roll yourself off the couch, and do something constructive. You like calling others fat, what does your mirror say about you? Here's a moo for you on behalf of alecia.

June 27, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Now it's two boys against one girl? My you kids are sad! Funny thing is, you are blaming me for trolling when it is the two of you who are really trolling me. Alecia and the ladies of WYWW and I go way back. Did she ask you two fools to stand up for her? No. You two valiant twit-wads just thought you would stick up for her because you have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic lives. Why don't you go outside and find yourself some real women.

June 27, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Too funny

First thing, if we were trolling you, we'd be using your name saying hurtful things about others. Isn't that your mo? I'm just speaking the truth. Sorry if that offends you. You may go way back with the girls on wyww, doesn't mean you are friends with them anymore. They were probably more surprised to find out that it was YOU that was trolling them all the time. If that's what you call a friend, don't want any part of your game. It's over vixen. Everybody knows now. Live with it.

June 27, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

You know what, nerd-boy? I am going to grant you the last word, since you seem to keep on posting. You bore me and the people in this blog are starting to see you as you are: a sad, clueless, mis-guided, gullible, desperate for attention, lonely kid who has no one to play with offline. Defend your imaginary ladies, who didn't ask for your help. It's as close as you are going to get to the real thing. I'm out for the evening...

...but I'll be watching!

June 27, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • hahahahaha

I'll be watching....I can't stop laughing on that one. You'll be back in 3...2...1....So, is it time to get to work? That evening job of yours? Better get on down to your corner, or is it the pole tonight? Oh by the way, I'm sure all the folks on the blog are cheering me on. Nobody likes a troll, vixen. Time to get that through your thick head. I'd like to see this blog go back to peace & harmony, but that ain't going to happen if you have anything to do about it, right?

June 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katherine

I think I speak for everyone here when I say: Take your little squabbles elsewhere, please! You both look very foolish and are mucking up this blog!

June 27, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Katherine

Katherine, huh! Yeah right, like I said 3...2...1...Nice try vixen. AGAIN, I say, quit trolling everyone!

June 27, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL @ 6:09

It's the Boy who Cried Vixen!

Uh-Oh! Now I'm Vixen too! LOL!

June 28, 2012 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Nameless

So sick of your cr@p. You hijacked my name many times, vixen. Your karma is catching up with you. You suck.

June 28, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jillmarie

I think it's hysterical to watch them all bicker w/Xtina. How drunk/drugged does she seem on the show?! Too funny. I love the fake tabloid stories- good for a laugh.
    Nobody can deny she's an amazing singer. I even liked Burlesque, lol!

June 27, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dave

She is probably riding the Adam Levine bang bus....

June 27, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Observer

I'm sure he is f-ing with her, but I don't think the rest of the letters are E, U and D.

June 27, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |