While you were working ...
June 26th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In a country where you can get a lot of perks with a pregnancy announcement - if you're a celebrity, at least - Megan Fox is employing the same tactic as Drew Barrymore and only confirming her pregnancy by virtue of letting her expanding belly be caught on camera. [People]
  • Jason Lee and his wife Ceren are the proud parents of their third child, a son aptly named Sonny Lee, on June 16. [Us Weekly]
  • "The Avengers" is still putting every other summer movie to shame at the box office, now having earned $600 million in the U.S. alone. [EW]
  • If you've somehow missed Savannah Guthrie on "Today" in the mornings - and we're not sure how that's possible, considering that we see her pretty often - the New York Daily News would like to introduce you to her, since Guthrie's reported to be next in line for Ann Curry's anchor chair, should she depart. [NYDN]
  • We remembered Michael Jackson on the third anniversary of his death Monday, and so did Beyonce - see what she had to say about MJ's influence at the link. [Beyonce.com]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Branden

People get REAL brave when they can safely talk trash behind a computer. lol hilarious

June 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. 卐卐卐卐卐The Laughing Man卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐 it was better when the trolls on here could just troll and let troll. Then the 12 year olds got here and it went all cannibalistic. Can't we all just troll the random normals and stay out of each others game? Too much inter-troll drama if you ask me.卐卐卐卐卐

June 27, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. some people have no life

It seems that whenever I actually check this joke of a site (CNN) I go to the place where jokes reside (Marquee Blog). Seems like nothing has changed. Some pathetic kid is still whining over "Beautiful Vixen" and the alias is still going around like a college girl in the frat row.

Get over yourselves.

June 27, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

That's funny coming from the queen of no life. You can troll, but you can't take being caught. You got nobody to blame but yourself! Just can't take the jersey shore out of ya, right? Such a class act! Lmao

June 27, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Apparently, everyone's a troll now... LOL! Paranoid and Gullible. Two excellent traits to have...

June 27, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

I'm sorry for being so stupid. I never liked any of the other girls on here, so they became fair game with me. I then decided that it was even fun to go after all you moronic guys. You are all so stupid & gullible. Nobody is better at trolling than me. I know you had no clue that it was really me. You were just guessing. I'm just so innocent (*biting my lip*), you can't be mad at little old me, can you?

June 27, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

As if I would ever apologize to these freaks. Get over yourself, troll... Oh! Wait a minute. I WILL apologize to Alecia. I shouldn't have called her a wh0re. I forgot, she is a cow. My apologies, or "MOO!" if you rather.

June 27, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • So Vixen

Man, you do have a high opinion of yourself! At least, somebody does!! For a girl from Jersey, you sound as hideous as old Snooki & her little gang of drunken idiots. You are on this blog all day long, then you got the nerve to tell others to get a life. You are a very messed up girl.

June 27, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

I am outside on my ipad... and you are? Mommy's basement? Sad little boys like you are fun to play with. You're all angsty... What's next kiddie?

June 27, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • So..

You are outside sitting on your ipad. You do know you are not supposed to sit on those, or whatever it is you are doing to it. Just because you are outside, doesn't mean anything. You too could live in your mommy's basement. All I know, you've been on here all day long trying to start trouble. You haven't got anything better to do?

June 27, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. alecia

Not alot of fun being trolled is it vixen?

June 27, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Great. All we need is starrfire and the wh0rehouse will be complete. (Happy I capped, twit?)

June 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • @vixen

Speaking of twits, you can't leave it alone, can you? Also, who would know better about a wh0rehouse than you. Why don't you go back to whatever you were doing before you started in on us. Nobody cares about you anymore. Nothing even remotely beautiful about you anyway. Back to you cats!

June 27, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • alecia

Who you calling that? I am a happily married woman, can you say the same thing? You are the only one who talked like a who re on here.

June 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Black and Blue alecias? One is more than enough, Thank You troll.

June 27, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • alecia

Lmpao!

June 27, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Måd

Whoa, real Vixen. How've you been?

June 27, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • beautiful vixen

Dropped the raper, I see?

June 27, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • @Mad

She's not the same old vixen. Don't let her suck you in. Just watch, you'll be next on her list to go after. She got caught & now she's crying. Too bad for her.

June 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Yup. Ditched it when the mod went on his cleanup campaign. Figured I'd get flagged and just never went back to it when things died down.

June 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Thats not vixen. She capped the b and v in her name. Why do you think vixen troll calls you gullible?lol

June 27, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • @lol

Yeah, black lol was one of her aliases, too I'm sure she is intelligent enough to uncap her name. Still not gullible enough for you. Bawhahahahahaha lmao bawhahahahaha.

June 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. beautiful vixen

I'd like an apology from everyone that posts here for unjustly blaming me for all the trolling that has gone on in here for the last few months.

June 27, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • bwahahaha

Not every1. I cant make her sign but ./.defended u on old while working. Dont sit around waiting for apologie aint getting that. Troll ! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. [Taking breath] Bwahahahahahaha !

June 27, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • beautiful vixen

Obviously the one formerly known as Central Scrutinizer or Observer or LoL or multiple other names. Your trademark "Bwahaha" is showing. No wonder there wouldn't be an apology from you when you were probably the one causing all the trouble under my name. Get a life.

June 27, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • @vixen

Fat chance on that one, girlie. You reap what you sow. You should have never started trolling everyone. Now everyone is wise to you. Poor little girl got caught, now she wants an apology. Again, did heII freeze over? Lmao

June 27, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • beautiful vixen

...and your proof is what exactly? As I said yesterday: Gullible.

June 27, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Missy

Oh God. Just go away.

June 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • beautiful vixen

Miss me, lard a$$?

June 27, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • @vixen

Don't need proof. You are so easy to spot. You aren't a very good troll, by the way Yeah, we'd be gullible if we believed you weren't the troll. We are much smarter than that. Now, back to your cats with you. Your protests are falling on deaf ears.

June 27, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • @beautiful vixen

Yup, bwahahaha is the troll that has been taking over other folks usernames. Total d bag and not even remotely funny.

June 27, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. HG

Good morning all! Congrats to Jason Lee & his wife on the birth of their son, Sonny. At least, they gave him a normal name. Didn't know he had a daughter named Casper, and a son named Pilot Inspektor. Why do they strap their kids with such strange names?

June 27, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. Alta Rae

In a country that is known to give perks to pregnant women if they're a rich,white,young and moderately good looking "celebrity".

June 27, 2012 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Sokman

I remembered Farrah Fawcett on the 3rd anniversary of Jackson's death. Fun fact: Farrah is not known to have ever inappropriatly touched a child

June 26, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |