Report: Is Zach Galifianakis engaged?
June 26th, 2012

Report: Is Zach Galifianakis engaged?

Actor Zach Galifianakis might soon take a bachelor party road trip of his own.

The 42-year-old star of “The Hangover” will reportedly marry his longtime girlfriend, Quinn Lundberg, on August 11, according to Celebuzz.

The site claims it acquired a copy of a wedding invite from Galifianakis, who played Alan in the 2009 wedding disaster hit and its 2011 sequel.

Celebuzz calls the funny, personalized wedding invitation “very Zach.”

“Zach included a drawing of himself and his bride-to-be,” said an insider for Celebuzz. “He made sure he looked like a little troll, while Quinn is a stunning tall blonde princess.”

The pair are said to have also organized an online wedding gift registry under Galifianakis’ pseudonym, Paul Dummy.

All they're reportedly asking for (aside from a sheet set from Anthropologie) is for guests to donate to the NGO Growing Voices, of which Lundberg is a co-founder.

The 29-year-old former ballerina is an expert in international conflict resolution, and her organization supports a project helping victims of domestic violence in North Carolina, where Galifianakis is from. It also aids rural education in Malawi.

1. Like

this happened already right?

May 7, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Champagne Fantasy

This is a great announcement. Very proud of it.

September 16, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • hollandseescort

i totaly agree with the writer of this comment, great post | on behave of http://www.hollandseescort.nl

May 7, 2013 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • 5 million stations to view--long night ahead

great show.

May 7, 2013 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Champagne Fantasy

Nice blog! Congratulations to the both parties. Personality appearance is great only when in a job work but the feeling of a heart is the best. Thank you.

August 9, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Nedv Yetskos

I have read much concerning free blogging sites, except I have no clear idea on the topic of that, can any one tell me which one is best for free blogging and site-building?

July 17, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. getridofahangover7

I think if they're happy, that's GREAT. He's funny, she's a real package.. beautiful, smart, and cares. I just hope he doesn't have to Get Rid of a Hangover for the wedding.

July 7, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Commercial Roofing Atlanta Georgia

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity to your submit is simply great and that i could suppose you are a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay updated with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please keep up the gratifying work.

July 3, 2012 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. commercial roofing company

I've read several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to make such a great informative web site.

July 2, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Best Roofer in Miami FL

I was suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether this post is written by way of him as nobody else understand such particular about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!

July 2, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Champagne Fantasy

More power to you!!! Enjoy the most happy moments...And be proud! Champagne Fantasy

June 29, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Michael Calaizzo

We are proud of her.

June 28, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. mikrik13

Have fun, Alan! You nasty boy.

June 28, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  12. Rob

Is this hotel pager friendly? I am not getting a signal.
    Still laugh at that everytime I think of it.

June 27, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sokman

But will he let her in the wolf pack?

June 26, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. So Hard

I get very hard thinking about if I were their pool guy and how she would be desperate to do someone who does not look like a Leprechaun and how she would see me feel me touch me and be thrilled to have a man.

June 26, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • richard polleyfinakis

INDEED, INDUBITABLY. HE IS ACTUALLY CIA TRAINED. His middle eastern good looks, clever coyness and disarming wit are hallmarks of a trained killer, ...posing as an entertainer in american entertainment guise. i mean, it;s so obvious. next, he'll do a spy movie....play some bumbling ne'r do well type who barely, but triumphantly gets er done....This guy is from the top CIA state in the country. /they recruit more 'tar heels', )North carolinians_ than anyone else and there is a good reason....just look at Galifinakis. case CLOSED.

June 26, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Cool fairytales do happen

It's like an actual troll is marrying a princess. I mean he looks like warmed over mung and she looks like well a hot chick.

IMitt Romney said this about Zach " If I had a son he would look like Zach, only taller with no beer belly and his face would not be troll like and he would not smell of lavender and old pizza"

June 26, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. hillbillnwv

Is Mike Tyson bringing his tiger to the wedding?

June 26, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Levi

wow and all this time I thought he was gay...

June 26, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Detroit Black

What international conflicts has she successfully resolved?

June 26, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Keith

I'll be danged. She IS an expert. Good for her.

June 26, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Five-Tools

He seems like a nice guy and he makes me laugh, a lot. Which is not an easy thing for anyone to do when it comes to me. And she looks like a sweetheart which is only secondary t her fighting for a worthwhile cause. I wish them both a lot of happiness.

June 26, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. hipster

How does a 29-year-old former ballerina become "an expert in international conflict resolution?"

What international conflicts has she successfully resolved that qualify her as an "expert?"

June 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • nope

It reads as a CIA agent cover bio to me.

June 26, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • blackntanclan

@hipster, read the GrowingVoices.org website and you'll see how she became qualified as an expert: "Quinn Lundberg graduated in 2010 with a degree in International Conflict Resolution from the CUNY Baccalaureate Program (Hunter College) in New York City."

June 26, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Socal Reggae

June 26, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. AJ

He must've used mind control... lol jk... go Zach!!!

June 26, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. tb63

He's a bear. I'd do him!

June 26, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Alice Perkins

Ewww...Gross! Not enough money or alcohol in the world to make me want to sleep with him! She must be desperate.

June 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • matt

shut up lady

June 26, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • uysfl

nice to still see superficial women around. your parents taught you well. remember, beauty fades, personality lasts a lifetime.

June 26, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dolt Patrol

....said the single, overweight troll..

June 26, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • beautiful vixen

When you are beautiful, why settle for the pudgy and unattractive? Every word I've heard out of Piggy's mouth in the last few years has been bitter and hateful. She's waaay too good for him!

June 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chance83

That guy is hillarious. Someone who can make me laugh and happy? Yeah, i would take a hot, self-absorbed, megalomaniac who will treat me bad and cheat on me all the time over someone who would be nice and is funny. grow up you shallow narcisists. not everyone is interested a depressing, superficial life.

June 26, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  26. WhiteSaladin

What a coincidence, I too am a former ballerina who specializes in International Conflict Resolution.

June 26, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

Amazing!

I am also a ballerina who specializes in international conflict resolution.

Do you goto the meetings?

June 26, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  27. seth galifianakis

i'm so proud!

June 26, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Jennifer

wow guys... its not Anthropology it's Anthroplogie! come on now... get with it!

June 26, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Chance83

Uhhh? that is how they spelled it Jennifer. it's funny how anytime someone says they prefer personality over looks, ppl immediately say they must be ugly. I'm actually pretty hot, but I'm smart so i actually read and dont like stupid ppl. So when "hot" guys approach me and have nothing worhtwhile to say, i move on. As another poster said....Beauty fades, not just theirs, yours too...

June 26, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |