It’s every kid’s dream: a teddy bear that can talk.
We’ve all wished our stuffed animals would come to life - and for "Ted's" John Bennett, that wish came true. Fast forward 27 years, and Ted, voiced by Seth MacFarlane, and John, played by Mark Wahlberg, are still together. Their relationship is put to the test when John meets the potential love of his life (Mila Kunis).
This flick his theaters on Friday.
Here’s what else you shouldn’t miss this week:
- Take a break from that real-life newscast and check out the premiere of a drama set at a cable-news network, “The Newsroom.” Starting at 10 p.m. ET on HBO, watch as popular anchor Will McAvoy (Jeff Daneils) returns to work after his public meltdown to find most of his staff has fled the scene.
- Beginning at 8 p.m. ET on OWN, it’s time for Oprah to conclude her interview with the Kardashians, and we can only hope she’ll have answers to those tough questions about the clan’s life and love.
- Watch “The Bachelorette” as Emily Maynard heads to Prague for a bit of fun with her suitors, and shares some forbidden one-on-one time with one rule breaker, starting at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Contestants on “The Glass House” will face their first elimination at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Emotions get the best of some couples on “Love in the Wild” during a challenge involving horseback riding and machete wielding, starting at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Book releases: “Between the Lines” by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer; “The Age of Miracles” by Karen Thompson Walker; “The Litigators” by John Grisham; “Yes, Chef” by Marcus Samuelsson; and — drum roll please — E.L. James’ “Fifty Shades of Grey” released in large print paperback.
- In new music: “Living Things” by Linkin Park; “Overexposed (Deluxe Edition)” by Maroon 5; “Write Me Back (Deluxe Edition)" by R. Kelly; “Days Go By” by The Offspring; and “Namaste” by Kenny G and Rahul Sharma.
- Movies and TV shows out on DVD: “21 Jump Street”; “Wrath of the Titans”; “The Artist”; “Mirror Mirror”; and “Damages: The Complete Fourth Season.”
- On the show’s 200th episode, see which dancers make Season 9’s Top 20 and grace the “So You Think You Can Dance” stage at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- In a new episode of “Dallas,” John Ross resorts to blackmail, while Christopher struggles to make a choice between two ladies, beginning at 9 p.m. ET on TNT.
- Catch the fifth season premiere of "Wipeout," where hotties and nerds battle it out, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Then watch an all-new episode of "Suits," where Mike is caught in the middle of Harvey and Daniel clashing over a case, at 10 p.m. ET on USA.
- New movies: “Magic Mike” with Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey, “People Like Us” with Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer, “Take This Waltz” with Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman, and “Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection” with Eugene Levy, Romeo Miller, Denise Richards and of course, Tyler Perry.