Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management': This time, I'm playing an adult
June 22nd, 2012

Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management': This time, I'm playing an adult

Hindsight is crystal clear for actor Charlie Sheen, who's poised to make his return to TV next week in FX's "Anger Management."

Two years ago, it seemed Sheen was in the midst of either an epic public meltdown or a very committed piece of performance art, but the actor tells Playboy in its July/August issue that what was really going on was denial.

"It wasn’t that bleak in my head. I felt I was winning by finally being able to speak my mind. I felt that was some sort of victory." he said. "And then it was fueled by the insane public outpouring of support.”

There wasn't "a master plan" in place to make "Winning!" a regular part of everyday conversations - those ramblings and catchphrases just "came out of nowhere," he said. "It was just random. The tiger blood? I don’t know. It’s just a very dangerous animal. And there’s a tiger in 'Apocalypse Now,' by the way, so maybe there’s a connection there. Adonis DNA? I don’t know what the f*** that was about. That was just stupid. That went a little far.”

But as for his firing from "Two and a Half Men," Sheen doesn't sound like he has any regrets - although he does wish he'd been kinder to his former co-star, Jon Cryer, who now appears on the CBS sitcom with Sheen's replacement, Ashton Kutcher.

“I whaled on him unnecessarily," Sheen says now of Cryer. "He was trying to keep the s*** together, trying to cover my a**, pick up the slack. He just got caught in the crossfire. He’s a beautiful man and a f****g fabulous dude and I miss him. I need to repair that relationship, and I will. I will reach out and do whatever is necessary.”

Sheen's also had a change of heart about the characters he wants to portray. On FX's "Anger Management," which is a sitcom version of the 2003 Jack Nicholson film, the actor's playing Charlie Goodson, who he describes as a "professionally accomplished, former ballplayer learning to overcome his anger issues.”

It's a purposeful move: “I’m done playing a drunken, womanizing, immature character," Sheen said. "This time I’m playing an adult."

"Anger Management" premiers on FX June 28 at 9 p.m. ET.

Filed under: Celebrities • Charlie Sheen

1. Luke Mccubbins

Anger management takes some time to cure. the patient should really be willing to undergo treatment. ^

Most recently released article content on our own blog site

October 30, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. easy finance facts

Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I'm satisfied to seek out so many helpful info here in the submit, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

July 26, 2012 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. guest

I notice he conveniently doesn't mention this "Tour"...when he slammed people who weren't happy with what they paid for saying "I've already got your money! Touting that just by doing that stupid tour and ripping people off (many of whom walked out) he already made more in one night than many of them do the whole year. I think we all got a glimpse of the real Charlie Sheen during that tour...and I lost ALL respect for him. Won't watch anything with him in it now...I don't care if the writing is good or not, won't watch him.

June 25, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. Guest

I like cocaine fueled charlie better

June 25, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. Margaret

he's a decent actor, he's funny and i truly believe he has a sweet side...i hope he has it together because there is so much ahead for him and i hope he finally sees it... come on charlie go for it babe!

June 25, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. AshannaK

Charlie Sheen playing an adult? It takes one to play one. And this Sheen hasn't got what it takes
    to pull that off!!!

June 25, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Raine

That's the entire idea behind the headline:

This time I'm PLAYING an adult........

June 25, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Anita

Sorry Charlie, too little too late for this viewer. What I see in this is someone desperately trying to backpedal to save his career. At least when Joaquin Phoenix went off the deep-end it did come out that it was all a performance for a friend's movie where he had to stay in character in public...and this was confirmed not only by Casey Affleck but by the film itself (whether you liked it or not is irrelevant.) Sheen just totally went whacko and now says he doesn't know where some of that stuff came from, or what the "f" it was, or that he was "in denial"....hmmmmm, sounds like something that would come from this show where he plays a therapist.

Maybe he can pull his career out of the crapper but for many of his viewers the damage has been done and he's lost a lot of fans. Yeah, yeah...I know there are those who steadfastly stick by him and who worship him, but there are tons who have had enough of him too.

June 25, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  8. danny

If Charlie can pull off protraying an adult then he should win an award because that would be one great acting job.

June 25, 2012 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. Ve have Vays

Charlie is still a d_bag and spoiled idiot as well. somebody needs to go upside his head...

June 25, 2012 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. guy

$20,000 cash if you hack my yahoo email tx.iconoclast@yahoo.com

Also I'm a racist just google my email

June 24, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. guy

$20,000 CASH if you hack my yahoo email & post it

June 24, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Claire

i give head for free

June 24, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan

i love head

June 24, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Latinos against Obama

In 2009, an Obama appointed deputy to Attorney General Eric Holder gave a press conference to brag about creating and expanding gun walking programs across the border into Mexico. He admitted Obama approved $10 million for this program.

Fast and Furious sent thousands of grenades into Mexico – killing hundreds. CBS did the reporting on the grenade smuggling. CSPAN and youtube have the 2009 fast and furious press conference.

One grenade attack killed dozens of grandmothers who were just having a fun afternoon out at the casino. Many of our retired also enjoy an afternoon at the casino. But these Mexican grandmothers were slaughtered with grenades Obama approved to go to Mexico – without the consent or knowledge of the Mexican government.

And you democrats argue it is racist to try and get to the bottom of this crime against humanity.

June 24, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • knockitoff

Bring up Obama somewhere else.

June 24, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Claire

i smell ngger

June 24, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. IA Mom of 4

Mrs. Claudia & Julie O. - what the heck does the President of the USA have to do with this article on Charlie Sheen and his new show??

Have to admit that I miss Charlie Sheen in 2 1/2 Men. Just not the same with Ashton Kutcher in it...don't see what there is to rave about him. Good luck with everything Charlie. Keep your head above water or whatever it is that had you crashing during 2 1/2 Men. In other words, don't blow this chance.

June 24, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Colly Studentee

#DONTDOUBLEMYRATES

June 24, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  16. dufflerpud

I don't play an adult. I *AM* an adult.

Consequently, I don't have the time for the likes of Mr. Sheen.

June 24, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ralph in Orange Park, FL

Is he enough of an actor to pull off the illusion?

June 24, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mrs. Claudia

STOP the Obama Terrorism against medical marijuana patients – Obama is a stupid jerk.

June 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Name*Buelah

This man needs help his not all that

June 24, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. wild E kayote

We're behind you Charlie! You're still the Count of Calabasas for many of us! Keep firin those holy torpedoes of truth!

June 24, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  20. B.

@livin in desert YOU certainly represent exactly the people you rave about. Typical self righteous ass...STOP posting YOUR bull.

June 24, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  21. we can do anything

We can rise above it all. Humans are basically good. Life is good.
    Good luck Charlie. You are the quintessential American, and what makes this country great.
    No one can take the hard work you have done in the past from you. Or the tremendous effort you will put forth in the future. You rule.

June 24, 2012 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
    • miscreantsall

Another, huh?

June 24, 2012 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
    • fauxhawk70

No you have ot wrong! People are crap! I see it everyday... Selfish, egotistic, self centered pieces of s*** that throw their animals away when they don't match their decor!

Humans only care about themselves! They are just another form of parasite but nobody ever sees it! Got to drive the best cars, live in the best houses, so materialistic!

June 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Name*nytom

It's all good Charlie, it was fun. Adonis DNA lmfao. Looking foward to your new gig. Best of luck to you.

June 23, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julie O.

Wow – it's amazing what a dirt-bag terrorist Obama turned out to be – just like Bush...!

June 23, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. flashtrum

"Insane public outpouring of support"??
    Dude – the only thing insane about the ordeal was you. I frankly don't know anyone who doesn't think you are batcrap crazy and the butt of jokes. But this is America, isn't it? We reward people for all of the wrong reasons, or for no reason at all (thank you, vapid Kardashian clan!)

June 23, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori

I think by "public support" he means the people who were dumb enough to go to his shows. What a train wreck he has turned out to be. I think all the drugs and drinking have made him a permanent mess to one degree or another.

June 24, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Name*ogbuaawa

Chrly I lv ur items ur buks nd ur ways dnt boda abt wot d said jst bear 1 thng in mind peopl mst talk wrng evn wn u ar doing gud

June 24, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  24. The Truth

Haters are awesome. Any time I'm feeling down, or I'm feeling like I'm not the best I can be...I just read some of Charlie Sheen's internet haters' comments...and it's just so refreshing to see these people who were left to languish on the bottom rungs of the evolutionary ladder...thanks, haters. You hate Charlie Sheen and that's important to you, but by being such worthless, pathetic excuses for human beings, you help real people like myself realize that we're doing it right.

I may be two or thirty rungs higher on the evo ladder than you haters, but I'll think about you bottom feeders, while I'm climbing up to the light. Maybe in another life, you guys will get the chance to be something more than a skidmark in the underwear of life.

PS – Congratulations Charlie Sheen...we all knew you'd get your head right and get another gig. Here's to your health and your continued success.

June 23, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tra'Shawn

Wow mister! When can I be as smart and on par as people like you? Because you clearly feel "so above" it all.

Dim bulb alert – the average Joe saw this guy as a walking sack of nuts. "We all knew you would..."

Did we? Or just those of you in your glass house. Good grief. Pathetic. Either that or I should say "how's it goin' Emilio?"

June 23, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • miscreantsall

huh?

June 24, 2012 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Totally agree.

June 24, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Annette

I like Charlie. He is a very talented guy. I wish him the best. Hope he mends things with Cryer.

June 23, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Robert Postuma

Can this turkey go through life sober:? Don't think so!

June 23, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Christina

If you are playing an "adult" finally why don't you go to rehab and free yourself from drugs and alcohol that are standing in your way to being a great parent? I mean this in the most loving way possible. Get help. You have some people working for you who don't care about whether you get clean or not or whether you live or die only their paycheck from you. Your children deserve a dad who is a hands on loving dad: you, but a totally clean you. Out of love for them and yourself you should go. Don't be another Hollywood sad case of an addicted ruined life. Your children are here now and will grow up in the blink of an eye. Give them pleasant loving memories of you: a dad who faced his addictions and conquered them by getting clean . As a parent I can't imagine how your dad hurts. Watching someone you love dearly hurt themselves is never an easy thIng. You would be surprised at how forgiving people are when people who are so addicted finally get and stay clean. Have the courage to go to rehab before its too late.

June 23, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ralph

it is amzing how shallow you people are. the most important thing in your lifes are the people who are on tv. aint you the greatest.

June 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • qo'shawn thaddeus terrence

And yet here you are commenting on the comments. What a knucklehead.

June 23, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jakk

Ans u commented on his?

June 23, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christina

Actors and entertainers are people too regardless of the extra money they make. Nothing is more important to me than my kids. For his children's sake I spoke the way I did. You need to remember that people who are on tv have loves outside of work. In Charlie's case it can actually kill him if he doesn't get help soon. Quit being such a a&$ and have some compassion for someone who needs help really bad.

June 24, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  29. sandy

I loved two and a half men. And i am looking forward to the new show.Good luck charlie sheen

June 23, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  30. Newyorker

Wait, Charlie is capable of playing an adult? I thought Anger Management was supposed to be a comedy, not science fiction!

June 23, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Pattie Bee

Hahahahahahahahaha. This headline made my day! Guess we get to see just how good an actor this guy really is, eh? Hahahahahahahaha!

June 23, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  32. TX4UREXKARLENE

I Love Charlie Sheen ! When some people have way too much money and bad habits this happens ... I Wish him the Best !

June 23, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  33. Joey*

Good luck Charlie

June 23, 2012 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  34. G

Oh!....overdue realization that he's an adult......FINALLY.......grow up man your kids are catching up with you!

June 23, 2012 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  35. miscreantsall

A shining example of idolized dysfunction in a human being. The man (if you want to call him that) is a joke. He belongs on Jerry Springer or in a mental hospital.

There should be an International law that prevent people like him from spreading their DNA around.

June 23, 2012 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Brad77

Charlie has many demons who doesn't? The man has undeniably been T.V. gold and expect him to do the same here. If Charlie is in it I am watching it hands down. Good Luck even though he dosen't need it.

June 23, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Spectator

So he liked house arrest. Good luck selling cats with that message.

June 23, 2012 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  37. katcust

My family loves Charlie through good and the bad and even the ugly. I feel society is too judgemental and everyone expects so much from each other and it is worse for celebrities. As for charlie everyone loved his show because he was funny and brutally honest. I am glad he is in a healthier state of mind. I am counting the minutes til his return. As they say the show must go on and it did ver poorly i might add. Kutcher doesnt hold a candle to charlie. It seems he is a wanna be.charlie. i dont mean this ith any disrespect to ashton he and jon just do not have the chemistry that charlie had. Alan needs his bro charlie, no mater how mean or how much he picked at alan he still deep down looked out for him and it was genuine. So out wit the old and in with the new. On to greener pastures.

June 23, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
    • qo'shawn thaddeus terrence

Your family needs a hobby rather than idolizing and following the antics of Charlie Sheen.

June 23, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  38. People are idiots

Hurry up and overdose already. Living the life of a celebrity is a blessing, and seeing idiots flush it down the drain over and over again is an insult to hard working people everywhere.

June 23, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
    • wrong

being in a zoo is a blessing? ..right. its just the same as you...only two different bars ..same slave masters.

June 23, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
    • skippy Dee

I'm sorry, but Charlie Sheen was a child actor. He's worked his ass off his whole career.

June 23, 2012 at 4:51 am | Report abuse |
    • dutchtowner

I hardly think living the life of a celebrity would be that great.Sure you have fame and fortune but where can you go where no one bothers you,your every move is watched by the press.I treasure my privacy.You can have the fame and fortune.I'll remain anonymous...

June 24, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • serialmom

He had an "in" to the industry. I believe his first work was Ferris Bueller, he wasn't a child, but a teenager. He never finished high school, and never grew up. He is really pathetic...and actually I can't stand 2 and a half men, DUMB dirty jokes is all it is. I like dirty jokes, but they need to actually be amusing. jeesh, what a loser Sheen is. Just think about how embarrassed his children are and will be.

June 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Livinin the desert

Oh My! Look at all the perfect people out and about again! Spewing all their opinions which mean little or less! Grow up! You seem to have a lot to say about a man you all hate to watch and follow! Lol what a hoot!

June 23, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  40. abarth

Charlie is so cool. you haters just pick on people with real talent cuz u have none. back off. good luck bro. hope you stay winning

June 23, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  41. Mfr

I hope he can keep his shxx together this time

June 23, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  42. carm

He'll definitely have to get out his acting skills, to be playing an adult; since he doesn't seem to know how to be an adult in real life.

June 23, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  43. Hadenuffyet

Given the choice of Charlie or Tom Cruise , on their past antics , I'll go with Charlie..

June 23, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  44. Willymcgee

Charlie's delusions of reality fueled by his substance weaknesses torpedoed his gig. I truly hope he is up to playing an adult. I really miss his genius when he stay focused on the product. We all have our issues with how we are treated in life. It's hard to overcome our ego and realize nobody cares like you do.

June 22, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. DanW

Got it. "Playing" an adult.

June 22, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  46. jason83

At least he admitted what he did to Jon Cryer is wrong. We all make mistakes, some a lot more than others. I know I am going to get slammed for typing this, but with all that Charlie Sheen did, I'd give the man a second chance. At least he somewhat realizes he' has made a ton of mistakes and is now maybe owning up to that fact, and with celebrities it's happened numerous times before, but maybe Sheen does want to turn his life around. He's only 46 or 47, which isn't old at all. So the man can reedem himself. It will just take him a very long time to regain what he used to have before that infamous meltdown began.. This is just strictly my opinion. He will never have the starpower that he had in '86, '87 '88 etc with Platoon, Wall Street and Eight Men Out/Young Guns.

June 22, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kat Fud

Jon Cryer made some serious bank on Sheen's troll epithet. Cryer addressed it on Conan, I believe, in one of the funniest rebuttals I've ever seen.

June 23, 2012 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  47. i believe

i do believe in redemption; not sure if i believe in infinite forgiveness ... and yes, the public who consumes his product gets to make judgments. i came to the link specifically to say i wish he'd faded away and we didn't have to hear from him again. because i think social interaction is important, yes, i took a moment out of my otherwise-busy day because i feel this is an important point: i would like to not see this show reward his past bad behavior by soaring to number one. but i guess we'll see if his supporters are excited to see him back. i'm not.

June 22, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  48. bad2worse

I don't give ratsass about his personal life issues. It's all about entertainment-BOOM!

June 22, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Livinin the desert

More perfect people sharing their opinions..If you don't like the man, how is it you know so much about his meltdown etc..You feed off these behaviors of other people who are you kidding! Lol He is a man like any other, and subject to have some ugliness like YOU! Oh! I forgot, You are perfect people! Lol Just because your ugliness is hidden deeper in your closets, doesn't mean that one day you won't have a weak moment and dress up for your. "meltdown"..Stop the crap already..I am amazed that with so many perfect people in the world, that every inch of the planet doesn't resemble the Garden Of Eden..Prior to the forbidden fruit!lol I wish the Ladd well..

June 22, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  50. charliechanisbetter

Correction: This time, nobody cares. Again.

June 22, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Candy

Glad he is back. Really miss him on Two and one half men. I can hardly watch that mis-fit that plays Charlie. Love the others.

June 22, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • flashtrum

So don't watch. Turn the channel or better yet do something else. No one holds a gun to your head to force you to watch yet you act like it's in your job description.

June 23, 2012 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Connie

Good thing he can act be cause he can't draw on personal experience to play an ADULT.

June 22, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. fdg

charlie sheen is a total clown – such a spoiled cry baby loser of a man – whoever watches this show is just completely lost – or has way too much time on his/her hands

June 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • swoop

Don't hate playa just because you flip burgers and he is rolling in the duckets.

June 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Angie

I will watch him because he entertains me unlike most shows like this. Get a life and enjoy Charlie again.

June 22, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

Too much time on their hands?? Just like someone who reads and posts on a story about a person they cant stand. Now that's having too much time on their hands.

June 23, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • jason83

so, you will be watching?

June 24, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  54. Bill

I didn't follow the Sheen meltdown, what did he do that was so bad?

June 22, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  55. You said it, Charlie boy

"This time I'm playing an adult." He says. That'll be the acting job of his life.

June 22, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • fdg

haha – well said!

June 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clint

Durn, that's what I was going to say. These guys need to stay behind the curtain and let their handlers do their job.

June 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda Allen

I'd give more credence to him if he said i'm "being" an adult instead of playing one.

June 22, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  56. janice kroner

Good for you Charlie!

June 22, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  57. timtom

Charlie, I only have one thing to say to you – jesus crap

June 22, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Melanie

If Charlie Sheen is so on the spot funny how come his stand up tour bombed? How come when people booed him at that show he said "Thats too bad, I've already got your money dude!" Thats classy.. Just like anybody else in the world these days... Its all about straight cash homie and nothing else!

June 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Sherri

I'll watch the new show, if I can get it. I don't care for the old show now that he's gone. I really don't think it will be around for long. Too many annoying people on it now. You know Robert Downey Jr. went through a bad time. For many years. But he appears to have straightened out his life and gone on to do some good things. Let's give Charlie the same chance. It may take him a while to get it together. But he has a lot of family support behind him, lots of fans (maybe YOU are not one). Good luck Charlie!

June 22, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Cole

Can't wait for the new show!

June 22, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Toronto Dog Walker

He sounds sincere...hopefully he's clean...seems like a good guy when sober.

June 22, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Sarah

This country loves drug addicted nut cases. Charlie, whitney, lindsay, elisabeth taylor, elvis, etc... We look down on the dopers in society unless they are entertainers, then we bless them by giving them our money.

June 22, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Enoch100

He's still an a$$ whole.

June 22, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. GL

I have never liked Sheen, He disgusts me. He's not funny, and he's definately mentally ill. Right now he's saying whatever he needs to say to get his career back up and running, and people are falling for it. I'll never understand his fans

June 22, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sha ne

He disgusts you so much, that you had to click on the link to read about him?

June 22, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  65. amac

A sober, mature, sensible, responsible, wiser Charlie Sheen...... just isn't as entertaining.

June 22, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  66. JWilliams (Charlie's Double)

Don't change a thing! We love you Charlie!!!

June 22, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Carolyn

Now if only Charlie can become an adult in real life. I'm rooting for him.

June 22, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • LBW

Exactly my thought, if Charlie can play a sober, responsible adult, can he be one?

June 22, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Whynot11

What people really need to see here is that all that stuff that he came up with at random, was hilarious.

June 22, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

He is a funny guy. We all WISH we could be that funny on the spot without reading from a script. Those interviews were amazing and funny, absolutely genius. I've never heard a funnier interview in my life... tiget blood, winning, adonis, DNS.... holy crap that guy was on FIRE for a while there, you couldn't put him down. Drugs or no drugs that's awesome stuff! Go Charlie!

June 22, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Mammy

Charlie needs a good cornholing.

June 22, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  70. PTC Bernie

What made 2 1/2 men so good was that Charlie Harper was so much like Charlie Sheen. Talk about type cast! Between Red Dawn, Platoon and the other movies he's been in how can you expect him to be otherwise?

June 22, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  71. RettasVegas

Once I see actors who make complete ass's of themselves again, and agin, over years, I'am done with their work forever.
    Yep, I avoid watching any work they do, cause I keep seeing them on the National News as low life, personalities, that don't know when they have it good, looser's who feel negative attention is better than no attention, wrong!
    I have a long list, but I feel I miss nothing in good viewing of many, many other talented actors who don't make me sick when off camera.
    So Sheen, has joined Lohan, Woody Allen, ALL the Kardasheain's, ICE T and his bimbo wife, the 800 Club, Faux News (blocked),Donald Trump, etc.....

June 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Norm

I always thought the trouble with Two and Half men was a PR stunt.
    Charlie was acting the same in real life as on the show.
    This is what happens when people are gullible enough to fall for what they read online.
    Charlie was just tired of doing the show and this was a way to stay in character as they let him wiggle out of his contract.

June 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Anton

Looks like crap.

Why not make a sitcom on his fiat character.

Call him Abarth.

June 22, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Christopher

Why should this man EVER change his ways when he gets rewarded for doing things that would get the rest of us either a lot of time in costly therapy, jail or on a slab because our names aren't Sheen?

June 22, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  75. megastar

Charlie Sheen is about to make an adult film star

June 22, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  76. CJ Topspin

I applaud this guy. He managed to take a media circus of a life filled with drug addiction and psych problems and turn it into a PR machine. Well done Charlie.

June 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • RettasVegas

Did you just say well done on your addiction, it paid$ off for you, good job selling you mind AND health of body?
      With cheers like that, you can cheerleader at his funeral. Well said.

June 22, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Canadian girl

Charile ROCKS! It's nice to see him back on television where he belongs. Canada loves you Charlie. :)

June 22, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Canada

No we don't.

June 22, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Candy

The USA loves you too Charlie. Can't stand that other show now without you. Ashton is a real looser. Love the others though. Wish that you were back. It won't last much longer without you. I have not missed a THM in as many years as it has been on TV now I seldom watch.

June 22, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Scott

people dis the guy because they are seeking superiority through putting him down. Where's the encouragement to the guy. These selfish people only care about looking smart. I don't agree with some of his lifestyle, but I like the guy and wish him well. Good luck on our new show Charley!

June 22, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'll dumb it down for you

He's had a TON of encouragement... and he blows it every time. Same as LL. THAT;s why the dis.

June 22, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Mr Bill

I still don't understand the people that hate Charlie,will still take the time to post so much negative comments about him.
    If you truly don't like him as a person or actor,then why take the time to post about him ?

June 22, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

Most people are uptight jealous little no-bodys who sit in front of their TV all day and go to work at some lame job all day. Yet they think they are better than the movie stars who have amazing lives full of life and interest.

June 22, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Another day at the office

You use that "I don't understand" comment a lot, don't you?

June 22, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wanda

Or why take the time to even open this to read what others have to say? We don't care what people like you like we love Charlie. Gotcha

June 22, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clem

because they are stupid, bitter and have no life..sadly they are many behind their computers..

June 24, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  80. MRomney

This guy is..............and idiot.

June 22, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Norm

Before you hit the "post" button....proof read or YOU will be the idiot.......

June 22, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Cap'n Rita

ps.
    The Fiat commercial doesn't go a long way toward convincing me you will ever "get it".
    But, who am I?

June 22, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  82. cap'n rita

Playing one and being one are two very different things, Charlie.
    Get back to us when you've figured that out.

June 22, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Landon

What a country! This loser gets paid millions and millions of decent people are out of work. What a country!

June 22, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Mike

So what step is it in the program when you apologize to everyone?

June 22, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  85. J

Good Luck Sheen!

June 22, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  86. johndanger

Charlie Sheen playing an adult? That's going to be a real stretch. Good luck with that, Charlie.

June 22, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  87. jesbd

I like & enjoy Charlie, I do however think he should have got more than a slap on the hand with free strides in a new show. I do wish him well on his journey back in the public eye.

June 22, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Boo

I dunno...in spite of all if his pecadillos and nonsense, I still like Charlie...he makes me laugh.

June 22, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Josh

Charlie Sheen used to play Charlie Harper, but now will play Charlie Goodson.

Could it be that whenever he shows up at work stoned out of this mind, the only name he can barely respond to, is "Charlie"?

June 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  90. alfonse

He's just now figuring out that the majority of people hate him. For him to gain that respect back, means that he will have to overcome his childish behavior and to stop competing with LiLo.

June 22, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  91. GaPeach

Hopefully by playing an "adult" he will become one! I hope so for the sake of his beautiful children. They dessserve a dad, not a playmate.

June 22, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  92. SUSIEQ

Charley Sheen playing an adult? He's not qualified.

June 22, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Sly Sadie

Sounds like he's back in reality after his meltdown. I hope he means what he says. I've always liked him, and hated watching him go nutso for a while. Happy that he seems to be back. Can't wait to watch his new show.

June 22, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  94. JGN

Another spoiled Hollywood nut job getting by on insincere apologies for behavior that lands real people in jail. Touch me not with ten foot pole!!

June 22, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Jacqueline

I'm not a psychiatrist, but what Sheen displayed was more than an alcoholic and drug abuser in denial. Substance abuse and psychological imbalances are thought to be genetic. Years ago his dad had a similar episode shooting a film in the Philippines. Charlie's outrageous behavior mimicked bipolar disorder on steroids. Under medical supervision, Lithium (or its equivalent), not cocaine, must be his drug of choice if he doesn't want to land in prison. an asylum or morgue.

June 22, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shakti

Jacqueline, without being too insensitive I hope, take the damn stick out of your butt. Loosen up. That's the trouble with the world today, people like you want to put people like Charlie on 'medication' when they show some signs of life and humour.

June 22, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  96. BOBBY

charlies stupid

June 22, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • stopthemadness

Says the guy who didn't capitalize or use punctuation, while calling someone names.

June 22, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  97. BOBBY

soon he will be born again

June 22, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  98. .•|•.

I saw him on a commercial, he looks so much better! I, also, will check out his new show.

June 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  99. BetterYet

I never liked, or watched, 2 1/2 Men. I thought it sucked.

But, I love Charlie and look forward to his new show.

I hope its not another network, laugh-track, piece-of-crap.

June 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • nivlac

The new show is on FX, and they don't produce cookie-cutter crap. Can't wait for it.

June 22, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Nelson

Glad to see Charlie get's the bigger picture between fiction and reality and admits that he was wrong for putting down others but I do miss some Charlie Harper. When you really needed a laugh he always delivered. I'll be watching his next show and I'm sure he'll bring his A game, good luck Mr. Sheen we're pulling for you!

June 22, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |