Todd Palin to earn his 'Stripes' in NBC show
Todd Palin attends a November 2008 campaign rally with wife Sarah, the Republican VP candidate at the time.
June 20th, 2012

Todd Palin to earn his 'Stripes' in NBC show

Sarah and Bristol Palin aren't the only family members to land reality shows.

Todd Palin, husband of former Alaska Gov. Sarah and father to 21-year-old Bristol, has signed on to star in a new NBC reality competition called "Stars Earn Stripes," the network says in a statement.

We weren't aware that Todd is a "star," but no matter: He's part of a cast that includes Laila Ali; actors Terry Crews and Dean Cain; former boy band member and current TV personality Nick Lachey; Olympian Picabo Street; pro wrestler Eve Torres; and "Biggest Loser" trainer Dolvett Quince.

Palin, who's billed in the lineup as an Alaska businessman, will join the other seven contestants as they compete in challenges based on exercises used in the military.

Each contestant will be paired with an "operative" who is either a current or former member of the armed forces or law enforcement. With coaching from the "operative," the contestants will compete in the challenges with the intent of winning a cash prize for charities that give aid to the military, veterans and first responders.

Since this is a competition, one celebrity/operative team will be eliminated each week.

NBC adds that "Stars Earn Stripes" will be hosted by TV personality Samantha Harris and Gen. Wesley Clark. The show's set to debut with a two-hour premiere on August 13 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

Filed under: Celebrities • television

1. Olivia SDakota

Not to defend the Palins but you didn't see any news stories on the other cast members being selected for the show? NBC wanted to get attention and promotion for their new reality show and choosing Todd obviously helped. And despite all the hateful comments, NBC got what they wanted. It's all business. P.S. It's a fricking reality show. What do you expect? Chill out.

June 22, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. koreen

..didnt we spray for palins?...these things are impossible to get rid of..

June 22, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sn0wb0arder

interesting what qualifies as a celebrity these days.

June 22, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. palintwit

It must be absolute hell to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and realize you're a Palin. If it was me I'd stick my head in an oven and turn on the gas.

June 22, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. saudiwoof

At least he's not being self-serving as the rest of the Palins! A charity to help out vets is a good thing!

June 22, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. nuketim

My oh my!!!

Will these pests NEVER go away???????

These reality shows SUCK....

June 22, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. alaskan4ever

In what universe is Mr. Sarah Palin a "star"?

June 22, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mary

Another NBC show I won't watch!

June 21, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Lanny Morry

For gosh sakes why??? Hasn't the world had enough of this entire family?

June 21, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

I know I have. I just wish the whole clan would go back to their glacier.

June 22, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. Andy

Barry Soetoro? (pssst Don't look now! He "might" run this country (into the ground) IF elected ANOTHER 4 years...)WHERE IS BARRY's "CHANGE YOU can Believe IN" NOW? Where is BARRY's, "... a more transparent approach..." BARRY schooled us ALL...& we fell for it
    BARRY STUDIED AT A MADRASS DO YOUR RESEARCH you AVERAGE AMERICAN 8th Gr. READERs IT'S ALL OUT THERE!!! DO THE RIGHT THING VOTE not FOR BARRY!!! WE can NOT AFFORD IT!
    Study&RESEARCH his earlier CHICAGO TIES (try to count ALL those he has SEVERED political/radical ties with then ASK WHY???

June 21, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

Andy, you do know that the name for 'school' is 'madress' in Indonesia, right?
      If a tree fell on your house and NOT IN THE FOREST......you'd know it....right??

June 21, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • andy

To: Cynthea L.
      Mia culpa (did I spell that right?)...now back to the Indonesian madress (school)...if you (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) look closely ALL Indonesian madressesess (lol) MUST(Indonesia law) teach...get ready= MUSLIM studies. Yet, Barry (yes, this was his legal registered school name) claims, "..never to have studied ANY Muslim teachings..." (How convenient). By the way, Barry also attended 2-years of Catholic school and was, probably, taught Catholicism.
      With that said (spelled correctly) what THE HELL does a tree falling have to do we Barry? Most ieducated ndividuals would 'accept' the spelling error and try to tender a viable, cogent argument regarding the OTHER FACTUAL statements here within...I take it you are quite content in "red inking" and talking in GENERALITIES than citing SPECIFIC instances where I have FACTUALLY errored...wouldn't you agree ?

June 21, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hwy9

You've GOT to be kidding!!!! WHAT is the MATTER with YOU???? Have you ALWAYS been a SICK PUPPY, or is this a relatively NEW condition for you???? PLEASE, in the love of all that's HOLY, seek HELP NOW!!!!

June 22, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • jenny

I really, really think you have gone off the deep end and need an intervention. Reality is worth aspiring to.

June 22, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jay

Seriously? They couldn't join the real military like all of us who are veterans so they are going to "play" soldier now? There isn't a real Star among them! This is pandering at it's worst – just because you wrap it in patriotism of "playing" for veterans – it is still pandering! Every company involved in providing the Prize Money should just donate it now and save the world from this bull you know what! I personally will be writing letters to the sponsors of this program and to the network to express my disgust as a citizen and as a veteran! I think I will go vomit now! DISGUSTING!

June 21, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

I am a 20 year vet. I have no problem with anyone making money for these charities. Why do you?

July 9, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. sue

TO PALINTWIT........You disgust me1

June 21, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Pat in IL

You've got to be kidding! NBC has lost its mind.

June 21, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SUE

Last I knew this was still America and so far anyway, we can still make our own choices........don't watch the show if you hate these people so much......pick up your remote, change the channel and watch whatever floats your boat....you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!!!! And this next remark is directed to XAB's comment. You should be ashamed of yourself for making that comment about Sarah Palin's son....do you have a challenged child... or sibling.... or friend....???? Do you have any idea how hurtful that comment was? No, probably not, you have to have a heart to feel the hurt and you my classless friend do not have a heart.

June 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  15. cathy

GAG ME !!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  16. cantsee

More drivel from the networks.

June 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. rd

Can't the money grubbing Palins, Kardashians and Lohans make 1 reality show with all of them in it so then no one can watch them. It's no wonder that the world hates us Americans when we let trash like the 3 families mentioned before can get on TV.

June 21, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. giggity

d0ucheb@g

June 21, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Alaskan Independence Party

NOw that the secessionist husband has rounded out the reality tv palin trinity, we can see what sarah's real agenda was. tv stardom. the greatest most phony hypocrite of all time. Pray god her plane crashes.

June 21, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  20. stu

game shows r called "reality shows" now.

June 21, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  21. palintwit

Remember when Bristol Palin was on DWTS and her buttplug popped out on stage ? And the janitor picked it up thinking it was a chew toy ?

June 21, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • bristol is hillybilly heroin smokin herpes riddled trash

they still have not figured out if it was a baby, a turd or her IQ.

June 21, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  22. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐Palin Pride Worldwide卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

@jules,

卐卐卐卐卐 It's cool man. I'm taking it back. Rehabilitating it so it's no longer a symbol of hate. I think if it gets used enough it can return to its more positive original meaning. 卐卐卐卐卐

June 21, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Saul Alinsky

1) Was Hillary involved in the domestic terror operation called "Fast and Furious."

2) Will she be indicted along with Obama for crimes against America?

3) Stay tuned for the new reality show:

4) THE OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS

5) Live on CSPAN this Summer 2012.

June 21, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Markus

Hard to impeach when Bush did THE EXACT SAME PROGRAM called "operation wide receiver". Do your research fool.

June 21, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

This is why most people can't stomach the crazy right wing. This will backfire on them. Like, the lies leading us into a war killing thousands. And, we know who started that one. The Republicans.

June 21, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Your ignorance is showing, turn off Fox and Friends and try to learn critical thinking skills......

June 21, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  24. TomGI

The p00p of the airwaves. Broadcast TV's septic tank.

June 21, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Vader

Reality TV... the trailer park of the 21st century.

June 21, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  26. briatoltwit palin.....America's favorite dancing cow

Moo.

June 21, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Vj

Sorry, I have to make a second post. Sarah Palin is not stupid. I see her as a very shrewd woman who has earned a fantastic life style for her family. " stupidity " may be what she sells but people are buying her commodity ! All of us, are helping her get richer because every time she or her brainless family make a comment, everybody get excited....yes, we help them make news....This kind of publicity was never given to sensible women like Hillary Clinton or Nicky Haley or any others who belong to those ranks. Stupid is what sells....he he

June 21, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Loraine

Obama and Holder are terrorists for killing 300 innocent Mexican Citizens and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry – Arrest Holder, Impeach Obama.

June 21, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tony Z

To quote Archie Bunker... "SHUT UP"

June 21, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frustratedtexan

Well then let's go get Bush and Cheney because they are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens!

June 21, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • TomGI

Loraine is off topic. Pay attention dummy.

June 21, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  29. OnTheRoad

This just shows how 'Low' this country has gotten!

June 21, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  30. palintwit

Sarah Palin = 卐

June 21, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Vj

Sarah Palin should have been a movie star. Definitely she has good looks etc..but she was chose politics, a field that is sometimes a fools paradise. I still say she is a very smart businesswoman. Look at how she has landed tv shows not just for herself but for her worthless daughter and now her husband. They have been very successful in hood winking a section of people and criticism or no criticism, hey she made money and she still is...the funny thing is there are plenty of suckers for this shameless family.

June 21, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. ian

i dont have anything against these ladies. i just dont care one way or the other.

June 21, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  33. JOYCE IN ILLINOIS

SURE GLAD HE IS GOING TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF THIS DOG AND PONY SHIOW.

June 21, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  34. TchMikeFtLaFl

My Lord, when will the Palin curse be over.

June 21, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Not only the palin curse but this whole police/military state thing we are so taken with. Give it a rest.

June 21, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  35. Ohhh!

What does this family know of reality?

June 21, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  36. Frank

Damn, is anybody really going to watch this. Maybe it's like when people used to go see public hangings? They didn't want to, but they couldn't help themselves. This family epitomizes "white trash" and all it stands for.

June 21, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • kendra

Amen please enough of reality tv and more than enough of PALINS esp now tha twe have daughter Bristol boo hoo about her sad lonely life in the mansion in CA as a single mom what a laugh. I will explain to you what being a single mom really means Bristol and TODD didn't know you actually knew how to speak.

June 21, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  37. CAZ from Atlanta

What a class act this family is......

June 21, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  38. Colint

Todd Palin was a "star" in Alaska long before Sarah became goveror. HE is a 4 time "Iron Dog" CHAMPION. This is a 2000 MILE race through the wilds of Alaska in the dead of winter, 50 below, on snpw machines at speeds up to 100 mph to Nome (which is less than 200 miles from Russia) One year he finished the last 100 miles with a broken arm and ribs. He is one tough dude. He may well win this contest. His son is a sargeant serving in Alaska. ALL the Palin's and the their related families are decent hard working people. Sadly, they are hated by those who are worthless failures.

June 21, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Colint

Correction. Todd's son is serving in Afghanistan

June 21, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

I hate to tell you, but I make more money than they do combined before this TV crap, and I still hate them.

June 21, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Aron

Are you smoking something illegal?

June 21, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • trigtwit palin... America's favorite tard baby

Colint -> *poot*

June 21, 2012 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Winning a sled race does not make one a star, nor does it mean Todd works hard. Track Palin had to join the Army to stay out of jail. Sarah's father is a vigilante. All Todd and Sarah have done successfully is suck money out of their brainwashed supporters to support their lifestyle. Sarah has failed or quit every job she has ever had. Todd's work on the north slope is the only thing resembling a real job this family has ever had, but he is not an "Alaskan Businessman." Bristol needs to stop cavorting around the country chasing the spotlight, get an education, and take care of her son.

June 21, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • angeleyes

AMEN. Why is this family so hated. Who can call a woman who paid for her own college edu Poor White trash?

June 21, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • jenny

And, Todd Palin operated as the shadow governor. Little did we Alaskan know a barely graduated high school idiot had his hands on the wheel. When the ratings began tanking he dreamed up the scheme to give each Alaskan $1,200 just before Sarah was tapped for VP. Big problems began to appear as he was responsible for the Troopergate scandal, ultimately arrogantly refusing a subpoena to defend his very illegal activities. Clearly you aren’t an Alaskan. The whole family is an embarrassment and most of us just wish they would leave the state. Actually, celebrity is a way to maybe get rid of them! I say good riddance.

June 22, 2012 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  39. cdgfla

I made a decision to drop cable and TV from my life entirely about 2 years ago. Everytime I'm on the net I see advertisements and "news" pushing human fecal matter like this Reality show. I give myself a proverbial pat on the back for cutting this nonsense out of my life completely, best decision I've made in 34 years.

June 21, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill in ATL

This is truly amazing. It makes me wonder who does NBC have sitting in their decision making room. I've already turned them off due to the lack of diversity in their regular nightly programming....now this. The entire Palin KLAN should be removed from all television.

June 21, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  40. David C

You know, sooner or later Satan will come to collect his end of the bargain with the Palins.

June 21, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  41. GG

Awesome,
    More fame chasing from the man who put his money where his mouth was when it came to REALLY hating America by joining a secessionist party for 7 years. Palin inc. is one big reality show-chasing trailer trash carnival. The only thing sadder than watching these half wits chase their own tails in pursuit of fame and fortune is the absolute gullibility of the idiots who think they have something useful to add to the national discourse beyond stupid lamebrained catch phrases and bullet points that they know nothing about beyond what's written down for them to repeat ad nauseum.

June 21, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  42. gop hate america

why?

June 21, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  43. palintwit

Everytime I think of Sarah Palin, I think of trailer trash. Everytime I think of trailer trash, I think of teabaggers. Everytime I think of teabaggers, I think of assault weapons. Every time I think of assault weapons, I think of nascar. Everytime I think of nascar, I think of Sarah Palin. Everytime I think of Sarah Palin, I think of trailer trash. Everytime I think of trailer trash, I think of ...

June 21, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  44. ShawnDH

What a disgusting, fame wh*re family. They make me sick.

June 21, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Jilly

I AGREE!! No wonder she stepped down as Governor and thankfully bowed out of the presidential race. She and her family had much bigger fish to fry all along - fame, "reality" tv and everything that proves just how classless they are!

June 21, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. BlueDem1

Good....another reason to hate reality tv.

June 21, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  46. Robert

Well it's official, TV has gone straight to hell.

June 21, 2012 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  47. NanookoftheNorth

Go Todd ! I really thought any show you would do would be about your Iron Dog Racing but this is great too...best of luck to you !

Haters: Like I said before...you should really come to Alaska, it has some of the most beautiful crevasses in the world. Feel free to jump right in ;-)

June 21, 2012 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
    • you Painlyin mother

how christian of you! like rifle sights on everybody that does not think like you,Eh?

June 21, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • cdgfla

I'd rather spend two hours digging around in the crevass that nature gave me rather than go to that frozen hell hole.

June 21, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  48. Sgt. Alan M.

Dear Jessica – get your facts straight – Holder and Obama have committed treason. Ask any Border Patrol Agent.

June 21, 2012 at 4:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Cooper

Yep, I can see right away how this comment has something to do with the topic. THANKS!

Obama 2012.

June 21, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
    • jules

I guess the same could be said for Bush and Cheney and thier band of idiots,; but on a larger global scale wouldnt you agree.

June 21, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Sgt. Bull Hockey

Blah, blah, blah, I hate Obama and take every opportunity to let the world know that I'm stupid. By the way self-righteous Tea Baggers – the Palins don't even live in Alaska any more.

June 21, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

Does that include ex-Pres. G. W. and his Attorney Gen. Gonzales for starting the program?? Because if you don't think it doesn't – you are a tool and a fool.

June 21, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • zyggy

If you actually believe that, then Bush and Cheney need to be charged too.

June 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

You don't know any Border Patrol Agents. But, I'll bet you are a proud member of the NRA.

June 21, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Fred Barnett

Sarah's been on her knees a lot lately.

June 21, 2012 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
    • joe-e

Those thick layers of lipstick sure cover the callouses, don't they?

June 21, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  50. Tim

Giving any of these idiots (Palins) a show just shows how worthless some networks are. If anything, there should be a feed showing who watches the show and a squad of people to go take them out, because those people aren't contributing anything good to the world.

June 21, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  51. Sean

The Palins are now nothing more than second-rate Kardashians. And to think one of them could have ended up in The White House. What a total joke and disgrace.

June 21, 2012 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  52. jessica

Oh come on. I guess that the small percentage of viewers that think this idiot has a brain will tune in but it certainly wont be Must See Thursdays.

June 21, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  53. Brian

Okay, NOW it's going too far. We knew Sarah Palin was going to get her own show, and naturally Bristol's show was not too far behind. But this? This is just ridiculous. Why give this family more attention than it deserves? Sarah hasn't had much to say lately, Bristol's show is garbage (and the ratings prove that), and Todd's show will be exactly the same. The Palins are turning into the Kardashians: attention-hungry, useless schmucks who are two minutes past their fifteen.

June 21, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Brian

I am aware that the show is of good spirit and goes to a respectable cause, but when I want to give my respects to the military, I donate to the USO, or I pay respects some other way. A reality TV show geared towards aiding veterans is like a computer virus that somehow speeds up your computer; sounds like a neat idea, but it makes you wonder if it will really help.

June 21, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
    • frank

I love Sarah Palin – she is beautiful and intelligent.

June 21, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
    • annieR.

Brian: thanks....you said it for me.............

June 21, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  54. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐Palin Pride Worldwide卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐— I have to get this off my chest. I musts say that I'm stunned by the hatred shown towards the Palin Family on this forum. I guess if you need to project your own insecurities onto the House of Palin this is the place to do it. Frankly most of you are nothing more than sad little plebs who will never live up to the glory of The Barracuda. Work hard and eventually these rich famous people might throw you some scraps, pleb.—卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • jessica

So that is why you need to use the swastika?

June 21, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
    • jules

Really dude! You had to go there with the swastika? Im certainly not a Palin lover or fan, in fact I think she is a blooming idiot. But the swastica?? Come on....thats a great insult to humanity

June 21, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  55. sdgman

Why, why why? Unless he goes shirtless alot, there is no reason to watch, he sure has nothing to say!

June 20, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. JCW

What is President Obama hiding?

1) Fast and Furious was created to reinstate the assault rifle (or stricter) ban by showing easy access to guns by drug cartels.

2) The death of Brian Terry the border patrol agent was not the first. Prior to Brian, there were over 200 deaths in Mexico due to these guns. Brian Terry’s death just attracted the attention of politicians.

3) The President OK’d the start of the program.

4) As the program continued, President Obama was informed of the deaths occurring in Mexico due to guns that had slipped away.

5) President approved the continuation of the program, that the mounting deaths were acceptable and necessary casualties to justify the passage of a gun ban.

6) This is what the President fears will be revealed; he traded hundreds of Mexican lives for his ideological goal of a gun ban.

7) Impeachment proceedings begin next week.

June 20, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • ron

You're freakin' crazy. Bush had the same program year's before. Idiot...

June 20, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Ron – you are an idiot with a small scrotum.

June 21, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

@JCW, Get your facts straight. GWB started Fast & Furious not President Obama. And that threat against assault rifles, that is a really big stretch there my friend.

June 21, 2012 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
    • jules

Before you go on a rant about the Obama administrations handeling of this. Check the facts. It all began with the Bush administration and thier screw up like everything else they touched.

June 21, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • TchMikeFtlFl

Well JCW I see you're really wide awake. We're talking about Palins not Obama so why don't you put your comments on Obama on another page.

June 21, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

Bush and his Attorney General started the program. How many good people in Mexico, journalists beheaded, police and military killed by easy pistol purchasing done through gun sales at shows and illegal sales from gun shops? But, the Bushies bungled it, lost the trail and passed on the problem to the next administration with fuzzy facts and operational nightmares. Then, your buddy Vanderbaugh gets your panties in a twist on truth and has all you gun-kissers out in force.
      If you want to see a fair Congressional Hearing on this matter, then, it must include the day this debacle was started. But, no. You Republican-Tea Party folks can't take the truth – but, it doesn't stop you from lying and spreading misinformation. You have egg on your face.

June 21, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  57. Super Fuzzy Bunny Belly Buttons

You can't polish a turd... That's pretty much what any Palin show, reality or not, will be attempting to do

June 20, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Enuff

only an asteroid can fix man kind and reality tv...........

June 20, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  59. why_bother

I take craps more insightful than the Palin's. Get me a contract quick, I think I have a new show coming soon.

June 20, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  60. bellenoitr

Yikes......I'll stick to PBS.

June 20, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Jen

So NBC cancels a good show, Harry's Law, to put this dribble on. I think I will boycott NBC.

June 20, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  62. olepi

Good thing I don't watch much TV. I understand that "reality" shows aren't, and that they are really cheap to make, and there's a lot of time to kill in a multi-channel 24/7 world.

Good thing I don't watch much TV.

June 20, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bundy

And for stuff like this we pay almost $100 a month for cable. Who decides to put junk like this on the air? With or without Palin, this show sucks. Its on the air because it's cheap, and it takes no creativity or imagination to produce. Talk about phoning it in and not making any effort at all.

June 20, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Kareen

What a bunch of hypocrites the Palins are.
    Didn't they make fun of their almost son in law by calling him Mr. Hollywood?
    All we need now is Saran Palin on dancing with the stars.

June 20, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  64. dizzylucy

Wow, those Palins sure love reality shows, Los Angeles, and liberal Hollywood, huh?

June 20, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  65. dumbidea

Why do the Palin's keep getting reality deals? They are the most UNinteresting people in America. Guess the bills aren't getting paid, since she gave up her day job in the Governor's office. Dumb move!

June 20, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ari

I find Todd Palin to be very interesting. I also think Sarah Palin's father Chuck is very interesting. I just think they need to be interesting somewhere that is not reality tv.

June 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  66. realist512

America, please send the Palins back to Junea. They have nothing to say and are not amusing anymore. What TV exec was stupid enough to make this decision. Geez.

June 20, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Lerow

I guess the reality show beats the hard game of fishing as he used to do in Alaska.

June 20, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Sandra

Deceased Equine... meet whip. Enough of these nobodies.. PLEASE!

June 20, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  69. TVexpert

Loser Central.

June 20, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Daws

No stop it! Let their 15 minutes die! Bad media, bad!

June 20, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  71. lummox1234

Spoiler alert for the pilot episode: Racial and ethnic tensions in the USA mainland spill over into civil unrest then all out racial civil war. Trig is held for ransom by radical gheys demanding implementation of the pink agenda. Alaska secedes and Todd organizes Alaskan survivalists into an organized well-armed militia to repel mobs of atheists, and other minorities from invading Alaska. The plot twists as It turns out that Obama is the Anti-Christ and that it's all a prelude to the Rapture.

June 20, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  72. thx1111

Haven't had this much fun since Nailin' Palin

June 20, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  73. xx

Who has time to waste watching tv? Wait a minute....

June 20, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  74. The Film Professor

Oh, great. Bet this will be an Alaskan Hee Haw.

June 20, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  75. nancy

June 20, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Babaruge

Nancy

"Yes, it's just another example of how the liberal medial just won't leave this poor family alone."

----------------------------------------

Ummm...the liberal media forced him to be on a reality game show?

June 20, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • twalk

This family love the media attention don't let them fool you. Oh, but repubturds.are that gullable sadly.

June 20, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • zyggy

Yep, it's the liberal media's fault. they held Toddy Woddy at gunpoint and told him he had to do the show or else. They did the same to Bristol. For her child they just offered him candy.

June 20, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tina M

Well Nancy apparently you have listened to the idiot family of Alaska one to many times, because you sound just like Mamma idiot who complaines about the media, but yet they sure love the media when they can make money off of the media as well!

June 20, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jeff

Um....since he is obviously going to be paid and he is actually a "celebrity" this does not qualify to be being a reality show. In fact any of these shows that are now calling themselves "reality shows" are actually in all truth not. All of these reality shows are people who are actually hired by the various networks to be on these shows. Usually B or C list actors, models, etc. The true definition of a reality show is having a person who is a total stranger being in a video with no script, no producers, no sponsors or commercials or a professional creative staff dictating the direction of the show and also having no publicist working their PR behind the scenes. Television as it stands now has become a virtual cesspool of these shows claiming they are "reality". But like all television now you stick a label on it can call it whatever you want and people will buy it.

June 20, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Baruch

I'm sure Todd will enjoy his inflated paychecks for the few shows he is on before being canned. It would be lovely to never ever hear or see in print the word "Palin" again however.

June 20, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  78. demacranky

PLEASE
    ....NO MORE

June 20, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Steven

Why...why...whyyyyy for the love of God don't they go away?!

June 20, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Argle Bargle

Perhaps their entire existence is simply to serve as a warning to others.

June 20, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  81. pockets

They don't go away because suckers will pay them money to appear on TV. And fools will watch them.....do not watch these clowns.

June 20, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  82. the_dude

I just know this show will be a success.

June 20, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  83. really now

lame

June 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Crazed American

Please, someone deliver us from the Palins.

June 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • dee

My gawd, they are trolling for scraps at the bottom of the barrel. UGH!

June 20, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • deb

I couldn't agree more! This family is so pathetic and an embarrassment to our country! They need to just go away!

June 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Walter

Love hearing the libs scream and squawk about the Palins. I guess it gives them something to do other than to try and justify the disaster that is the Obama reign.

June 20, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bill

I don't get why Republicans adore this woman. She's an idiotic buffoon and she makes your party look totally ridiculous for having her as a member.

June 20, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnny

I guess you'll be glued to the television set.

June 20, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tess*

Johnny, she is a brilliant woman. She could have turned this country around with McCain ... Instead we have this white-hater boob who is RUINING any shred of freedoms we have in this country.

June 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • deb

Walter – really???!! Are you serious? How can you possibly think the Palins have anything of value to offer? These people are the bottom of the barrel. Pathetic. They are an embarrassment to our country! All they really care about is making money! They are complete hypocrites!

June 20, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Name*Larry Tyrrell

Puh-lease!

June 20, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  87. 卐卐卐卐卐Palin Pride Worldwide卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐 It's good to know that there's so many people out there who see through all Obamas rhetoric. It was beginning to feel like nearly everyone around me was so busy fawning over Obama that they missed how he was destroying the fatherland(and Mexico as well). Gives me hope that some know the score and aren't afraid to speak out about it.卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐—Palin 2016/20—卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blow it out your Adolf.

You're a tool like all the others. "Blame the president! Blame the president!" All of government is responsible and so are the corporate powers that drive the decisions that lead to our nation's current economic blight.

June 20, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  88. cc423

Reality TV is the perfect place for this clown car of a family. Sarah... Snookie... Bristol... Nene... Todd... The Situation... all birds of a feather.

June 20, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Mrs. G. N.

"Fast and Furious" was a terrorist act – Arrest Holder, Impeach Obama.

June 20, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christopher

Kind of like the invasion/occupation of Iraq by Bush and his gang, GN

STILL waiting for HIS arrest and trial for war crimes.

BTW, what's Obama got to do with this article?

June 20, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sgt. John

Holder was just voted to be in Contempt of Congress – he will arrested in the morning by DC Police.

June 20, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bugs Bunny

Madam, you are an idiot.

June 20, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • asm_ith

Blaming Holder and Obama, you are ignoring the fact that "Fast & Furious" was a GWBush program. Should Bush be arrested?

June 20, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Abbeystoned

I'm willing to pay my cable provider to block all Palin emissions.

June 20, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • goddog

Amen. Let people pay to block all this Palin trash and sent THAT money to charity.

June 20, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shamrock

You think maybe they would make a good fuel source...kinda like cows and methane?

June 20, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • zyggy

that is sort of what Toddy looks like he's doing in the picture. =)

June 20, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  91. D. Darko

And now, the latest episode of I Married a Nitwit!

June 20, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. emmittkitty

Good grief...this family's only talent is finding ways to get paid without having to work. When Palin quit in the middle of her term as governor it pretty much underscored the lack of work ethic she has...easier to get rich being the mouthpiece for whoever pays her the most...seems the entire family is following in her footsteps.

June 20, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Rev. Juan

Eric Holder le estaba dando armas al los narcotraficantes y mataron a mas que 300 politicos en Mexico. Piiensalo bien cuando es tiempo para votar....

June 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Gracias por la informacion, es muy importante saber lo que estamos haciendo.

June 20, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Evan

The only thing that will make that show interesting is if Todd bringing his Wasilla massage therapist! That may start some sparks flying at home! Ha, ha!

June 20, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Tattor Salad

Coming from a family detached from reality they all now have reality TV shows. I think this is a misnomer.

June 20, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  96. ph

another shameless d i l d o from the Palin family in their attempt to remain relevant.

June 20, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  97. ph

TV is dong the work of regressing to the point of no return. In 10 years, the idiots left watching will be the ones with no money to spend!!!

June 20, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Solo

Reality TV continues to sink to depths I've never imagined.

June 20, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jenny L

Never say "never" Peter. Karma is a bi**h. Of course abortion is your wife/girlfriends choice but maby she decides to keep that baby when she hears the heart beat, or has to watch a video before she makes "That Choice". Oh, but like you said, It will never happen to you. LOL

June 20, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Susana

Obama y Holder son terroristas... Fast and Furious es un acto de terroristas contra el pueblo mexicano.

June 20, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

Now what does Fast and Furious have to do with this topic? Y, Si, yo entiendo Espanol, tambien.

June 20, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Thomas

I predict this show shall suck. Now excuse me while I go take a pooh.

June 20, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Someone

OK, scratch that one off the list – I realize the prize money is going to the vets and such – but nowhere does it say that Todd is doing this gratis (and I doubt that he is), also NBC hopes to make money on this program – the donation to charity is just a hook to get us to watch, like Home Makeover helping out deservely needy families. Also, the program is casting notable liberals (Picabo Street for example) as well as conservatives as a kind of battle oryal, playing off teh divide that exisits in Amerfican politics.

It's a summer replacement program folks – doubt it will go much beyond fall.

June 20, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Jose T. M.

Yo soy Mexicano – and we are angry as hell that Obama gave thousands of Assault rifles to Mexican Drug gangs to kill our citizens...

June 20, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Deirdre

Could this family be more fame whorish if they tried?!?! good lord, I am beyond sick of seeing all of them and their bizarre thoughts on the world and idiotic antics.

June 20, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  105. 1twinsfan

The network will lose twice as many viewers than it will gain by casting a Palin.

June 20, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • twalk

all the repubturds will make the liberal channel rating go up watch their Precious Palins.

June 20, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Jackson

First the Kardashians, now the Palins.......

How much lower can TV get dumbed down.

And they networks wonder why cable gets all the praise and all the emmy awards. It isn't because of the language and it isn't because of the nudity, it is because of the quality of the writing.

Regular networks are just flying blind now. It's sad.

June 20, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  107. palintwit

The Palins are still mourning the death of Peggy Rea, the actress that played Boss Hogg's wife on the Dukes of Hazzard.

June 20, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Frances

Oh dear God, not another Palin on TV – Please make the go away! I am so tired of reality shows.

June 20, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Well, at least the prize money seems to be going to a veterans charity. That's something...better than the other Palin shows where the money just goes in their pockets for nothing (just as it goes in the various networks' pockets for nothing – thanks for nothing, btw, TV execs!)

June 20, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  109. nitrous

You can thank the GOP for this never ending parade of twits

June 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Candace

LOL! Its no wonder why I stick to my trusty dvds's of Golden Girls and Cheers, can't stand this reality tv crap!!!!

June 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Jenny L

@Peter, Really?? Just hope and pray that you never have a child with Downs Syndrome. I feel sorry for you.

June 20, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • peter

jenny–childfree i am unlike bristol who is miserable–but if my girlfriend or wife said we might be having a down sydrome–retart–we would get an abortion real quick–but like i said it will never happen

June 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  111. annabanana

When will we ever get rid of this stupid family...when they passed out brains, Sarah missed the boat...God help us all if she ever gets back in politics....Palintwit, you are too funny..

June 20, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Madtown

Todd Palin...."star"?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 20, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Rlg

Between the Kardashians and the Palins, TV is horrible. What either family does is of no iinterest not only to me, but to millions of others.. Certainly TV executives can came up with shows that are REALLY entertaining! If not, TV will become just a piece of unused furniture!

June 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Almay

Hey Palin Family, GO AWAY!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are sick and tired of all of you and wish we never heard of you.

June 20, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  115. offsitenir

further proof that no one wants to be engaged in good storytelling. tv audiences just want the equivalent of a jousting contest. i'm glad i disconnected my cable.

June 20, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  116. palintwit

" If anything is a threat to the national security of the United States of America, it is this screaming, unrefined oaf with as much class as a searing release of flatulence followed by hysterical giggling at a state banquet. Is this what the people of the USA deserve? " – an editorial in a European newspaper commenting on Sarah Palin -

June 20, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  117. رهملا لتيليدلب

Why her husband lett her out of house so nude. She might well be h∅∅ker out in avenue. Are their no morales left in US. The fact that she nearly become president be very shocking me. Get it togetheir, drunken ultranationalist bums.

June 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  118. @Linda & Nazis guy

Please read my comment at 1:35 pm directed to Linda. You people are so uneducated, & apparently, you don't know how to google. Again to simplify, the program started under Bush. Speaking of being prosecuted, how about Bush & Cheney? They lied to the American People and to Congress. Took us into a war under false pretenses, lost over 4000 American lives, tens of thousands injured, and all of our tax payers money gone. I don't hear you crying to prosecute those bozos!

June 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Jenny L

I am NOT a Palin fan by any means but the disrespectful things that are said about her son are going to far!! A child that is born with Downs Syndrome should not be called the "R" word. Come on people, picking on a helpless child is so sad.

June 20, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  120. miranda bancroft

Who cares and why is this news?

June 20, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  121. The King

Mother of Jesus, these people are like the Asian clap, they just won't go away. Which by the way, is not the only trait the palins share with the Asian clap.

June 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  122. BHPT

Americans' fascination with notoriety, even flaky notoriety, is just plain depressing -

June 20, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Abdu Saleem Kubasah

Hasn't the public had enough of this family? They are all void of any talent and always on the hunt for more mullah.

June 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  124. derp

How long will it be before the little retarded Palin get's it's own reality show?

June 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Get Real

No matter how you feel about the Palin's, why hate when they and other "celebs" are doing this to help veterans and first responders? He is not doing it for money in his pocket!

June 20, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Andy

In the future we will all have a reality show for 15 minutes.

June 20, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Libby

WHAT A JOKE!!!!! I thought he was a stay-at-home Dad!! I absolutely am tired of all the reality TV!!

June 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Palin Pride Worldwide

@peter,

卐卐卐卐卐 Even though she's not running in this election I still hold out hope she'll get back in the game for 2016/2020. 卐卐卐卐卐

@people talking about Fast+Furious,

卐卐卐卐卐 Be careful talking about that stuff. We all know they should be impeached/imprisoned for it, but in Obamas America they could come for you in the night if you get out of line. Stay safe.卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐—Palin 2016/20—卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • peter

palin pride–she is no nixon and has no chance for the white house in 2016 or ever. I'll be voting for santorum or jeb bush in 2016.

June 20, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

Are those swastikas? If you're a palin fan, it makes sense.

June 20, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Drobat

Seriously? You must have had one too many and the republican social, since you are clearly drunk.

June 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Ziggy

Gross. One more reason to never turn on NBC. Brian Williams has no cred if he stays there.

June 20, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  130. palintwit

The Palins believe that early man rode dinosaurs to church every Sunday.

June 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. America

Arrest Holder – Impeach Obama.... America needs a real leader.

June 20, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Tree

Linda

Hey John – the truth is that Obama and Holder belong in prison for terrorist activities and the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry – Mexican Television is running ads that say Obama killed 300 Mexican politicians... The truth will set us Free.

NOW YOUR FACTS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..............LOWER THINKER

June 20, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alicia Townes

I think they have enough reality shows on television as it is

June 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark J.

Hey Tree – America deserves the Truth and we must expose the true terrorists... your brain is too small to understand the reality of "Fast And Furious" Terrorism against America.

June 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  132. upstateny

Please someone stop this reality show b/s. Bring back soap operas real people acting, storyline entertainment. The reality shows where people humiliate themselves, embarass themselves, etc. are pathetic examples of human life and culture. There are also too many talk shows. If networks really want to get a real idea of what people are watching... create One Reality TV Channel, One Soap Opera Channel (with current soap operas)m One Talk Show Station and One Game Show station. I wish the major networks would bring back entertainment, shows like Dallas, Knots Landing, Quincy, Mary Tyler Moore, Happy Days etc. They don't have to be an exact copy but they can try to replicate the quality of the show. On the other hand, it may not work...people have become too violent, lack morals, values and accountablity, which leaves the reality shows for their mentality. Personally, I like shows that entertain, they leave you hanging week after week, comedy and variety shows that make me laugh. For what it's worth...that my opinion.

June 20, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • BosMonkey

Agreed.

It is sad that people will actually watch this. The dumbing down of America continues.

June 20, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  133. T

Only in America........if that the case why they did not pick a everyday person. He SUCKS and the family too! Anything for money.......NBC want is really going on trying to have high rating........? This clown won't work.

June 20, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Donkey Party

Linda – Slow down on your Foxsh1t consumption, looks like you've headed off the deep end.

Palin Pride – Methinks your cell needs re-padding. By the way, since when do they allow asylum patients to have cell phones with data plans?

June 20, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carlos

Hey Donkey Dung – when terrorism against America happens – the people respond... Arrest Holder – Impeach Obama today.

June 20, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia L.

Hey, Carlos, pimpin' for the NRA in your spare time,...or, is it pimpin' for them full time?? They're getting nervous about their double dealing ways. Are you??

June 21, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Name*Ben

Hes hot. Hope he goes shirtless!

June 20, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  136. felix el gato

What is wrong with NBC?

June 20, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Linda

June 20, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Linda

Hey Linda. What's it like living through Fox tv? Here's some facts. The ATF started this program in 2006. It was called Operation Wide Receiver. Your Mr. Bush was president, right? This was the same program as Fast & Furious. It was an operation to sell arms to track them, and hopefully get the big bosses. I'm not saying it was a smart program, but Bush's administration started the program. I'll bet you'd like to see Obama's birth certificate, too, right?

June 20, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • mac70016

You need to get your facts straight!! The ones that need to be conveicted and sent to jail are Bush and his friend Cheney for what they did to the American tax payer and public. Got us into a war, lost over 4000 military members plus what theyr families went thru and you think Obama and Holder are gulity. You need to go back to school and read up on current history!

June 20, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • deb

Linda, really, I feel sorry for you. You have no clue. And the sad thing is that all of the tea party people are just like you.

June 20, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  138. A

Make.It.Stop. 15 minutes are over.

June 20, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Marsha

Saw the preview for the show yesterday and there are tons of actors on the show and it looks really good. Something different for a change. I wish him and the cast good ratings :)

June 20, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  140. km

Wow! Not even one of you bothered to read the ONLY important fact about the whole story...
    Congrats to Palin and the others for stepping up to do something for our vets and 1st responders!
    Stop being so quick to spread the hate folks!

June 20, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • km

since it cut out my quote from the article...here it is again:
      "the contestants will compete in the challenges with the intent of winning a cash prize for charities that give aid to the military, veterans and first responders"

June 20, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Many many other people have done and are doing far more to support our vets than the Palins. They "advertise" their patriotism and religion.

June 20, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Colin Morgan

At least there's money being raised for charity, which is more than I can say for the other 'reality' shows. I still won't watch, but at least that's something.

June 20, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  142. palintwit

We arrive in rusty 1964 motorhomes.
    We bring bibles and loaded assault weapons.
    We wear ridiculous clothing and have teabags dangling from our ears.
    We carry misspelled racist signs as we stomp all over the White House lawn.
    We are Sarah Palin's 'real' Americans.
    We love the baby jesus, but we love to boink our cousins even more.
    We believe the earth is only 6,000 years old, and that man walked with the dinosaurs.
    We believe that nascar is a real sport, and that Dale Earnhardt was a great American athlete.
    We are the birthers and the baggers.
    We are the evangelicals and the republicans.
    We are morons and we are proud.

June 20, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

HA! Don't forget about idiots who write irrevelent comments about how much they hate Obama with every news story.

June 20, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

dont forget the "Transcripters"

June 20, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Linda

Eric Holder is a Terrorist and Obama is a Thug – "Fast and Furious" was a terrorist operation carried out against America.

June 20, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • peter

linda–yea, but im still not voting for that mormon–ill be sitting out the gen election this year

June 20, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • TREE

Take your MEDS or get a JOB...........because you don't know what you are saying. That is way we have the internet to read the facts! What does this has to do with Palin?

June 20, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike k.

Here's what I'm inferring about you:
      1. you are of anglo descent.
      2. your husband has a job that makes you feel important.
      3. you drive an suv that has never been off the pavement.
      4. your kids' sports achievements are shared with everyone who tolerates you.
      5. you seldom drink, and you secretly judge those who do.
      6. you never miss church, and, well, see #5.
      7. you (like me, actually) have never missed an episode of Friends.

June 20, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

You have a very dangerous, poisoned, mind.

June 21, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  144. jim

Maybe will learn more from Todd about his rogue wife's exploits with the NBA guy. Maybe this will give sarah some "free" time too! Clampett's from Alaska make for some good, redneck TV !!!

June 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Palin Pride Worldwide

@doubledees,

卐卐卐卐卐 It represents eternity and auspîciousness. It symbolizes my respect for Palin and what she stands for. 卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • peter

Im still a bit skeptical of your support–palin is out of politics–running–anyone can see that

June 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  146. bayley0402

Just another reason to NOT watch TV.

June 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  147. mojoquasi

Amazing what they come up with to grub more money out of the gullible American public. Greed is truly a disease.

June 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Barb

NO NO NBC!!!! You just HIRED SAMANTHA HARRIS????? PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE?????? SAMANTHA PLEASE I BEG YOU GO BACK TO ABC AND RE-JOIN DWTS!!!!! BROOKE BURKE SUCKS!!!! PLEASE PLEASE SAVE US VIEWERS!!!

June 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • georgia

Let's not forget that it was NBC that brought in the pain Palin to co host the Today show ..that was the week that GMA beat the Today show in ratings!! a lot of viewers have since boycotted watching the Today show, myself included..so maybe NBC has somekind of a vested interest in the Palins??

June 20, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Sebastian2

Put all the Palins in ONE show again and this time call it "The Wasilla Hillbillies."

I suspect that if we all collectively stop watching them, the Palins will disappear like a bad dream...

June 20, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • georgia

I so hope you're right..I certainly will not watch anything related to a Palin...Pain in the b- they all are!

June 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Rob

Funny... ironic... if there is one thing the Palins know nothing about, it's gotta be reality...

June 20, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  151. deena

a big thank you to john mccain for infesting us with this family

June 20, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  152. stupidasso

yes, I'm guilty of clicking the link to this story. When will this thing about "reality" shows end?!? they aren't even reality. They are scripted. Reality "stars" are just bad actors. Please make it all end. Focus the energy on some good sitcoms.

June 20, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Michele

Are there no depths to which TV execs will not sink?????

June 20, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  154. peter

Hey bristol, i voted for your mother–mccain/palin and proud of it– and i seen your stupid little life last night on tv. Stop yelling at every guy who isn't interested in your life or your stupid son. It's no ones fault you are a miserable mother and apparently all the money can't make you happy. By the way, if you ever run into the mormon tell him alot of republicans will be sitting out this gen election.

June 20, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Carol

Not surprised that Todd is competing in something that does not involve brains. Does anyone in this family have a job? Do they make all their money off supporters who are dumb enough to feed their bank account and tv executives playing the public for dumb!

June 20, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  156. Palin Pride Worldwide

卐卐卐卐卐 I never got why everyone was so down on her. She supports the values I, and the rest of the Republicans, believe in heart and soul. I think she's the solution for what's wrong with America. 卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

You are joking, aren't you?

June 20, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

@ Palin Pride... I agree. We would all be in better shape if everyone just followed "The Palin Path". Her folksy, homespun common sense solutions are just what the world needs.

June 20, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • peter

she is a little spoiled brat

June 20, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Palin Pride Worldwide

@Carol,

卐卐卐卐卐 No joking here. Paling represents the pure American future. A future where anyone with might, wit, and the will to use it can get all the way to the top. Only a matter of time until those greedy Washington insiders get a taste of Sarahs boot. 卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • doubledees

whats with the nazi swastickers?

June 20, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Georgia

What?? We are down on Sarah Palin because she is stupid!! and she quit and walked away from her elected position as a so called Governor...what kind of values are those?? she should never be allowed to hold an elected position again!! if you quit once, WHY would you ever want to get back into the same thing you walked away from?? that's why I'm saying she's lacking in the brain dept..when God passed out Brains, she thought he said Trains,,and she got on the wrong track!! and now we have to see her daughter and husband become TV stars?? based on what?? why do they deserve this?? why don't they stay up there in Alaska and take care of their own business and leave us alone??

June 20, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reltih

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

June 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  157. derp

I'd like to see a boxing match between that wus Palin and Laila Ali. He'd get his a s s kicked.

June 20, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  158. Joe from CT, not Lieberman

"Alaskan Businessman"? I guess that is what you call a former oil-field worker who lived off his wife's income. Too bad he hasn't lived in Alaska for a while. But if Bristol can be a "Teen Spokesperson", he can be an "Alaskan Businessman." If this show is half as popular as "Sarah Palin's Alaska" it could have a shorter life than the "Tammy Grimes Show".

June 20, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  159. Fred Evil

I can only presume that NBS actually hates us.
    Not mere dislike, but actually, viscerally HATES us.

June 20, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  160. JellyBean

Fail and pass.

June 20, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  161. Torete4444

How stupid can TV executives be?
    And even more stupid those who will or are watching the Palin's reality shows, if there is something that is really not reality is this family....................................................

June 20, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  162. xab

With her youngest child, she's proven that anything that comes out of any of her orifices is retarded. Now we get to be subjected to her husband. When will this family be banished to oblivion?

June 20, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  163. palintwit

Exhaustive studies have proven time and time again that the vast majority of people in this country associate the Palin family with fecal matter.

June 20, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  164. JonfromLI

Thank you John McCain for putting Sarah Palin on the map. Without the Palins, who else could we count on to boost our self confidence? Just watch Sarah, Bristol, and now Todd talk, and you'll instantly feel smarter!

June 20, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  165. Calcommuter

It's bad enough that networks, especially NBC, are replacing scripted and quality shows for "reality", talent, and survivorlike shows. That's why people have gone to AMC, HBO and Showtime for good shows. Now, they go back to the bottom of the barrel and showcase another Palin! Interesting it's a show based on exercises in the military since he is part of a succesionist group to get Alaska out of the union... Pass..

June 20, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • JonfromLI

ALL OF THE REALITY SHOWS ARE SCRIPTED. The last truly non-scripted reality show was "An American Family".

June 20, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  166. MCO

With Todd Palin on the show Dolvett Quince won't be the only one representing 'the biggest loser'.

June 20, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  167. duh

turd spray-lin

June 20, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  168. Sly Sadie

After looking at the celebrity lineup, I'd say Palin will be the first to go. What was his so-called celebrity status again? Just can't seem to get away from this family, can we!

June 20, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve - Dallas

Well, he's better-looking than Bristol... another show to watch with the sound off.

June 20, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  169. mctampa

Why won't this family go away!

June 20, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Babak from LA

Because they like to make money! I don't personally know anyone who watches any shows with any Palins in it, but some must be! Stupid is what supid does.....

June 20, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • onceacpa

Because they also suffer from delusions of grandeur and there is big money backing them. .. I don't know anyone that watches them either........thank god!

June 20, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |