Today's news you might've missed:
- First things first: "Mini Darth Vader" Max Page is doing A-OK. His doctor said in a statement to press that the 7-year-old is "recovering well" after having open heart surgery on Thursday. [People]
- A "Bored to Death" movie? HBO says they've been talking about it, but it's in the "very early stages." We say take hope where you can get it. [Vulture]
- Alcide, who's your daddy? Answer: Robert Patrick, who'll prove his paternity in this season's ninth episode of "True Blood," "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." [TrueBlood.net]
- And on to the clips we've got for you today: Here's Amy Sherman-Palladino sort of responding to Shonda Rhimes' criticism of "Bunheads' " lack of diversity saying (around the 29-minute mark) that "women have never supported women to the level that they should ... [and] the biggest boosts I've gotten and the biggest accolades and help have always been from men. It's a shame, but to me it is what it is."
- And here's Anna Kendrick singing in the shower - hold on, still with us? ... We'll wait ... OK - in the trailer for "Pitch Perfect," which is giving us "Glee"/"Stick It"/"Bring It On" vibes, but that's not totally a bad thing. Plus, Rebel Wilson!
- Lastly, the most adorable thing we've seen all day: Corgi Rae Jepsen (Get it?! We admit we're easily amused) performs "Call Me Maybe":