Today's news you might've missed:
- Kanye West is laughing at those of you who believed he tweeted and deleted a picture of Kim Kardashian enjoying a meal in the buff. [E!]
- Hopefully that chuckle at Twitter rumors helped - West's L.A. home was broken into either last night or this morning, LAPD tells CNN.
- Although Selena Gomez was hilarious in the "Fifty Shades Of Grey" parody from Funny Or Die, the 19-year-old says she doesn't think she could pull off the part of Ana Steele in a big-screen adaptation of the racy novel. [MTV]
- You can't ever say Colin Powell wasn't hip with the kids these days: The former Secretary of State performed a little rendition of the No. 1 single, "Call Me Maybe," on CBS' "This Morning" Wednesday. [Us Weekly]
- This won't fill that "House"-sized hole in our hearts, but it's a start: Hugh Laurie's in talks to play the villain in "Robocop." [THR]
- If you want more "sci" in your "fi" and Idris in your Elba after "Prometheus," check out this new photo from his upcoming film "Pacific Rim." [Warner Bros. Twitter]