Lady Gaga tweets update after injury
June 13th, 2012

Lady Gaga tweets update after injury

Although Lady Gaga suffered a nasty hit on the head during a performance over the weekend in New Zealand, the shows must go on.

The pop phenom's since moved on to Brisbane, Australia, and she shared a picture of herself in recovery mode on Monday night. "Emerging from hours of sleep. Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling," she joked.

Gaga admitted to fans that she was still feeling a “bit woozy” days after the accident, though she's apparently continuing her hectic touring schedule.

"Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages,” she added, shouting out all her concerned Little Monsters. "I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday. Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."

Gaga shared the image two days after she suffered a concussion in Auckland after one of her backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with some equipment as he was attempting to move it.

Though she briefly left the stage once she was hit, she later returned to perform 16 more songs.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. .•|•.

Eeeeek, that's 1 creepy pic of her!

June 14, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. emergency dentist los angeles

You can certainly see your expertise within the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

June 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jb2817

Did she get hit by a stunt c o c k??

June 14, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. pediatric dentist houston tx

You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

June 14, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Central Scrutinizer

@blair it's an intelligence thing. no brains, love gaga. have brains, love music, hate gaga. simple as that.

June 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. blair

I am 66 years old and I love Lady Gaga and her music. Her popularity is she is a very good artist. Her music is great and her style is great. SO no it is not a generation gap thing.

June 13, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. V's hubby

Too bad lady gaga wasn't wearing that hairdo the night she got beaned on the head. She would have never felt a thing. Yeah, the wife has a wig like that, too. She "thinks" it makes her look hot as heII. I guess the devil makes her do it! It makes me freak everytime I see her with it on! Lmao.. Oh, I how long for the bachelor days.

June 13, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deonne

Dude sounds like it's time you looked into a good old "D"vorce,that girl's strange.

June 13, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

Dude, you live in Jersey. Can't you just throw her off the pier or something? lmao!!!!

June 13, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wifey

Oooooh look how brown they’re baby..lol. You better stop before they get black. Don’t forget you tried that wig on as well and went out to meet the boys at the club..lol

June 13, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • @the wifey

No wonder you scare the poor dude. What are you even talking about? You do come from this planet, right? Oh, Satan is making you say these strange things. I get it now. Poor guy!

June 13, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • V's hubby

I should have known you'd be on here lurking. Yeah, what are you talking about? You know I wouldn't touch any of your stuff with a 10 ft pole. Speaking of poles, shouldn't you be getting ready for work? Time to go shake that big old thing!

June 13, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mona Lisa

I don't get this woman's popularity,maybe it's because of the generation gap.To me she sucks,sorry about the bump on her head though.

June 13, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |