While you were working ...
June 4th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Ladies and gents, say hello to Mads Mikkelsen, the man who'll reportedly portray your favorite fava-bean-and-Chianti-loving serial killer on NBC's new midseason drama, "Hannibal." (He has a recent vouch for his talent, too: Mikkelsen picked up the best actor prize at Cannes this year.) [TVLine]
  • Contrary to persistent gossip, Queen Latifah's recent show at Long Beach's Lesbian and Gay Pride parade wasn't a subtle announcement of her sexuality. "That definitely wasn't the case," she's said in an interview. "I've never dealt with the question of my personal life in public. It's just not gonna happen." [EW]
  • Lindsay Lohan's been busying herself on a boat trying to emulate the late Elizabeth Taylor in dark sunglasses and an animal-print one-piece. Is she pulling it off? That's for you to judge. [People]
  • See the boyfriend who Kelly Clarkson's credited with getting her into shape AND helping her to stop singing sad/angry love songs at the link. [Us Weekly]
  • We're beyond excited for "The Perks of  Being a Wallflower" to arrive in theaters, and this trailer only seals the deal:

Filed under: While you were working

1. brazilian hair

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues http://harddhfr.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html

December 12, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. cümle çeviri

I just like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here frequently. I'm somewhat certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

June 5, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. JellyBean

Looks like the "Wallflower" flick is going to be pretty good.

June 5, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. .•|•.

Good am all! I'm curious about Hannibal, sounds interesting. @HG, I never watched Dexter, but, I have heard good things about it. Hopefully Hannibal does just as well. @Sadie, Lol, that bathing suit does her no justice! (Looks like something my Mom would wear. HaHa!) Good day!

June 5, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Loraine

Hi all .

June 4, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. HG

So the premise of the new Hannibal drama is about how psychiatrist Hannibal Lecktor helps a cop solve murders. Then, according to what I've read, he's not totally a good guy, either. Isn't this a lot like Dexter? It will be interesting to see where it goes.

June 4, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@HG

Yup, I was thinking the exact same thing. Sounds like my boy Dex. Can't wait to buy season 6. Have a great day all.

June 5, 2012 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sly Sadie

I looked at the link about Lindsay Lohan. The question is, "is she pulling it off"? Are you kidding me! She looks nothing like Liz Taylor. Liz was always a beautiful, curvy woman. The only curve Lindsay has is that belly bump sticking out. Who decided to cast her as Liz anyway? Time to get their heads examined, or please just pull them out from their butts! Whatever works best! lol.

June 4, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |