Bieber sells out U.S. tour in one hour
June 4th, 2012

Bieber sells out U.S. tour in one hour

It may have taken more time for you to be seated at brunch this weekend than it did for Justin Bieber to sell out his entire North American tour.

A rep for the pop phenomenon has confirmed that tickets for Bieb’s U.S. Believe tour were gone within 60 minutes when they went on sale Saturday.

His manager Scooter Braun tweeted about the snappy ticket sales over the weekend - particularly ones for New York City's Madison Square Garden.

"What!?! Just found out @justinbieber sold out the entire #BelieveTour North America in 1 Hour and both MSG shows clean in 30 seconds!!!!" Braun wrote. "Blown away ... Now we are gonna make sure the #BelieveTour is as epic as possible ... Thank u for supporting the kid. Amazing."

Bieber’s tour trek will begin on September 29 in Arizona and wrap up January 26, 2013, in Miami.

Last month, Bieber teased anxious concertgoers about what they can expect.

"There's a lot of fun stuff,” the 18-year-old singer told MTV of all the “surprises” he has in store. “I've been really hard at work in the studio, in the dance studio, just kind of figuring out what I want to do as far as choreography and whatnot. I think the tour's going to be really special. We got a lot of surprises."

Hopefully that won't include any surprise glass windows. Bieber, who suffered a concussion after running into a glass wall backstage at a Paris show last week, is currently tackling the overseas market and is apparently headed to Spain next.

His next album, also titled “Believe," will arrive June 19.

1. ariane.justin

oi justin

March 15, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Scuromondo

I've just recently heard of Justin Bieber, but I'm not sure what he does. He apparently doesn't write music and doesn't play an instrument. Also, I've seen some criticism that he may only sing through AutoTune–which would mean that he may not really sing either. Does he do his own dancing? Is that what the U.S. tour is all about?–to watch him dance?

June 19, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

He actually plays the drums, guitar, trumpet and piano. All of which he accomplished before the age of ten and taught himself. By that age, he was a noted street musician in his community. He got noticed posting YouTube videos of his performances. It wasn't long before people took notice. Further, he is the primary songwriter of his music. Every song on his My World 2.0 album was written by him. You may not like his music, but get the facts straight.

July 10, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Mjke

Bieber is a very talented kid. He plays the drums and guitar among other things. He was a child prodigy who eeked out his own breaks with a single mom in Canada. He's the real deal, not one of these canned Disney jumpstarts that floods the market. Sure he's pop, bubble gum but he's got the chops and he can dance, sing and has skills. I also believe when he comes of age and breaks out he's going to be another type of phenom... I don't really care for this genre at all, but my 7 year old does and I respect his wholesome teen spirit. At least he's not wearing a meat suit.

July 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Disgusted at Ticketmaster

I attempted to get tickets for my daughter and her friends. I was on the Ticketmaster website and ready to go for 10am. Like clockwork the site was live, I made it through to the processing ticket area while it was still 10:00 am on the clock and there was nothing available. Needless to say I tried more times, in vain. I took a screenshot at 10:01 showing the "No criteria matched your search" message. Of course, they have pre-sale on concert tix. I find it disgusting that immediately after there were no tickets, I could bid on them at Ticketmaster's website which were then going for $425 each. Incredibly fair and not a conflict of interest at all, Ticketmaster. How is this not in front of the courts yet? Ticketmaster also has that sister website TicketsNOW where they sell inflated tickets – do you think they might have taken those same tickets from the stock that they could have sold you and I? Do ya think? The supreme court needs to shut this insanity down.

June 5, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  4. mary va gina

My boyfriend wont eat me out cuz i have a bad yeast infection and its ozzing out a sourcream like puss.. I told him.. ' are u kidding me? I suk ur pen is when u had the itchy condition that required u to shave all ur pen is hair off! Im so horney right now.

June 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Now I'm Disgusted With You Too

@mary va gina – Yeah, maybe someone from Ticketmaster will eat you out, as they probably would like to get the rotten taste of monopoly and crime out of their mouths due to having to deal with each other at corporate. Have you considered just jumping off a bridge and letting the soothing water rinse you out completely from tip to tail? That might just be what the doctor ordered. Dr. Kevorkian, that is.

June 5, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sly Sadie

There's going to be a lot of happy teenie boppers in Bieberland. I feel sorry for their parents who will probably have to sit through the concert with them.

June 4, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Dana

Yes... the tickets sold out... and now they are being auctioned off starting at $500! WTH?

June 4, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Booo

Booo

June 4, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. .•|•.

@FYI & jp, Got to thinking about my comment & came back to correct myself. You 2 are absolutely right!

June 4, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  9. FYI

He sold out of an entire TOUR not just one or two concerts.

June 4, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. jp

We are talking about 47 large venues across North America selling out within an hour. That is impressive.

June 4, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Seri

An hour is not impressive at all. Big K-pop concerts often sell out in 10-15 minutes... SMTOWN Paris sold out in less than 10 minutes. The concert included Super Junior, the most popular boy band in the world.

June 4, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

I hear ya. Bob Segar was at our arena awhile back & sold out in 10 min's, too. 1 thing's for sure, that kid is making $ off those young girls & their allowance!

June 4, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Not too particularly fond of the kid but what the hey, make it while your act is hot.

June 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |