While you were working ....
May 30th, 2012

While you were working ....

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Today's" fourth hour can get a little awkward, normally in a humorous way, but Wednesday morning was a marked exception. In an uncomfortable moment for all involved - including the viewers - Kathie Lee mistakenly asked Martin Short about his late wife - repeatedly. She later realized her mistake and tweeted an apology to the "Madagascar 3" actor, who handled the situation with total class. [Today /MSNBC]
  • John Mayer can't sing at the moment, but hopefully he can take comfort in having another No. 1 album with "Born and Raised." [Billboard]
  • Everyone has weighed in on "Girls" - everyone but James Franco that is. And since we know you couldn't possibly form an opinion on the controversial HBO show without Franco's input, be sure to read up on his "Dude's take on 'Girls'" at the link. [HuffPo]
  • An Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore reunion!? Sorry, no. [People]
  • We still haven't figured out why there's so much investment in who Rihanna might be dating, but for the curious, New York Knicks baller J.R. Smith is rumored to be the latest. [NYDN]
  • We know what'll be on our summer reads list next year: Stephen King's next novel, "Joyland," is due out June 2013. [EW]
  • Surprisingly - nay, shockingly! - Blake Lively doesn't consider her work on "Gossip Girl" to be her best. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Goedkoopste hypotheek berekenen

This is very fascinating, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for seeking more of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

May 31, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. you are.......

all stooooopid

May 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. zdjęcia ślubne kraków

I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I assumed this publish was once good. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

May 31, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JellyBean@Observer

You deriving someones se xuality from a username is what's lame. Lighten up. After all this is an entertainment blog.

May 31, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pretty Pretty Pink Pony

Any of you chicks wanna get with me? I'm a dude too!

May 31, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. duh

i SERIOUSLY doubt any of the readers or authors have a reading list- summer or otherwise

May 31, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. Get a room (@ Observer)

Kathie Lee is delusional.

As for you, Observer... can't really beef with these people, they stayed on topic.

May 31, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. HG

@observer-first off, JellyBean is a dude. We just come here to comment, apparently, just like you! You must be a twit, too, huh! Would you like to join us at the salon? Lol..

May 31, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Observer

JELLY BEAN IS A DUDE ? ! ? BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! SOOO. 'EFFIN. LAME ! ! ! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! Gee, I wonder if "he" is straight? BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! ! Hangin' with the ladies in the salon... We all know the answer to that! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA ! ! !

May 31, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Observer

Odd that you would post something not calling someone a liberal stooge... something tells me you're fake.

May 31, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. Observer

Don't you pathetic broads have a salon you can go to, to sit around and gossip like old women? Bunch of effin' twits.

May 31, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  10. HG

Good morning all! I couldn't agree with you more about Kathie Lee. I never liked her either. Has anyone seen jessica simpson's baby pic yet? What a chunker! I think they said she weighed over 9 1/2 lbs at birth. Wow, how much weight did she gain to have such a big baby?

May 31, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  11. JellyBean

Jeeze, Kathie is a total tool. Never did like her anyway. Morning everyone!

May 31, 2012 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  12. Pepe Le Pew

We we.

May 30, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

I have never been a fan of Kathy Lee Gifford. I always thought she was a twit, & had an ego the size of Texas. Way to go on your prepartion & research on your guests. I didn't see the interview, but I'll bet Martin Short was a lilttle surprised by her lack of knowledge, especially about his wife. Way to go, Kathy.

May 30, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hi Sadie! I wonder what kind of questions she asked him?(I didn't see the interview, either) Lol, Kathie should just "insert her foot" & leave it there! ;)

May 30, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |