While you were working /Honoring Memorial Day:
May 28th, 2012

While you were working /Honoring Memorial Day:

Today's news you might've missed:

• Samuel L. Jackson may be making more money than our feeble brains can possibly imagine playing Nick Fury in "The Avengers," but David Hasselhoff claims he was the "ultimate" version. "I love Sam Jackson, but you know ... my Nick Fury was the organic Nick Fury..." [Movieline]
  • In case you didn't know, Anne Hathaway's a bada**: The actress did most of her fighting scenes while rocking a pair of heels. [Collider]
  • It seems Kim Kardashian is in something of a row with British Airways, as the reality star claims someone snatched sentimental and potentially irreplaceable items from her luggage.[BBC]
  • So the latest in the Lindsay Lohan rumor mill (yep, she has her own dedicated mill of gossip now; we think she's earned it) is that she somehow accrued a yearly salary if you're lucky $40,000 in tanning expenses over two years. [TMZ]
  • Robert De Niro's advice to young graduates: Don't be the change you wish to see in the world. Become a movie star instead. [USA Today]
  • If you, like us, still have so many questions about "Revenge's" season 1 finale, creator Mike Kelley has a few answers. [EW]
  • The beautiful game scored one on Gordon Ramsay, who got knocked out during a charity soccer match over the weekend. Thankfully, by Monday he was out of the hospital and recovering. [GossipCop]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Charlie Crack

Why yall trolling vix ? She always freshened up after we were done. Her cats taught her how. Never saw a girl bend like that before, wowza !

May 29, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. babieeeeeeeee

@ observer-do u dislike women ? Yer comment makes out like u r a domestic violence person. Hv u been jailed for that ? Jus wundering.

May 29, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Observer

Please don't tell me you are one of those sad-azz, pathetic broads that feels validated everytime her man back-hands her... "I know he doesn't mean it. He really does love me. It's MY fault he hits me." If you are looking for someone like that, look elsewhere, I am not interested in someone as weak and pathetic as you.

Actually, scratch that, nevermind I asked the question. Most of the chicks here are probably EXACTLY that sad. Sickening.

May 29, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Crack

Observer just admit you're a f a g

May 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

You would like that, wouldn't you Mr. Crack? I hear that's how you got your name. After all, you are what you eat.

May 29, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Crack

Womens hell yea, unlike you who enjoy mens.

May 29, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. derp

The only way Hasselhoff would make a good Nick Fury is if his daughter was playing Loki and he was commanding an army of cheeseburgers.

May 29, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mr single again

Ok, I got old vixxy packed & sitting outside waiting for the new Mr T Rex. She's in a foul mood today, probably from all the booze she drank yesterday. Heck, she polished off a case of beer before noon, then out came the whiskey! Have you ever seen those emails of "the people of walmart"? Old vixxy would give them a run for their money, I tell ya! Can't wait to end this marriage. It's been 34 days of pure he ll. I can smell that fresh air of freedom coming. (And maybe no more cats!) I can only pray!

May 29, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. .•|•.

Gordon Ramsay was defiantly down looking up. I'll bet all the contestants on Hells Kitchen, that he "ripped 'em a new 1", were lol. As for Kim K, why would you pack irreplaceable items in your luggage? Oh well, this stuff will show up on ebay & she can buy it back. Hope everyone had a nice w/e, ugh, back to the "grindstone". Hi to Mad, if your out there!

May 29, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Observer

It's "YOU'RE" d!psh!t...

May 29, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • English Teacher

Actually, "you're" is the contraction of "you are", "your" is possessive, which in this sentence, is used correctly. Now go stand in the corner before I make you bang the erasers.

May 29, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Oh, thank you so much for pointing that out to me. Lol, let me try again...Hi Mad, if you are out there! Have a nice day @Observer.

May 29, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@.•|•.

When it comes to Kim K, she will say and do anything to get in a weekly news/entertainment cycle.

May 29, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Observer

Can you sad, pathetic people at the very least show an ounce of respect on Memoria...

HOLY CRUD WHAT IS THAT STINK ? ! ?

May 29, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. HG

Good morning all. @JellyBean-I'm looking forward to dark knight, too. Anne Hathaway looks like a good pick for catwoman. I just can't get passed this, Lilo spent $40,000 in 2 years on tanning? No wonder she looks like she's aged so badly. Hope you all had a good weekend, now back to reality.

May 29, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. JellyBean

"The Dark Knight Rises" sounds like it is going to be awesome. Anne Hathaway fighting in heels. Gotta see that. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day.

May 29, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  9. anne hathaway....

is perfect to let fluff one on yer sniffer.

May 29, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. @Mr single again

That is too funny a monkey? Errrr um you can call animal control

May 29, 2012 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  11. @ mr t rex

1-800-wif-b-gone I can fix that stinky problem u got lingering, call me, on the house dude.lmao

May 28, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr single again

Thanks, man! Do you get rid of cats, too? It would really be nice to get rid of all the vermon at once. Lol. It might be easier to just leave NJ altogether. Start a new life, like witness protection. No more ball & chain. Lmao

May 29, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mr T Rex

But Anne Hathaway can still fart on my face

May 28, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ange-papillion

Comment est l'mrs? At-elle vous donner un moment difficile aujourd'hui?

May 28, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ange-papillion

Homme s3xy je veux avoir des rapports s3xuels avec

May 28, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mr T Rex

Anne Hathaway can sit on my face

May 28, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr T Rex

Ok buddy, if you want my name, then you have to take everything. I'll have vixxy all packed by morning. You're getting all the jersey shore posters, too. Do you like cats? They follow her everywhere. Better stock up on air freshners, too. She's a fragrant girl, not in a good way, either. Thanks, dude. You have no idea. Freedom! Lmao

May 28, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Mr T Rex from Mr T Rex

That is funny. Okay u win. I do not want tuna vixxy.

May 28, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr single again

Noooooooo! I don't want her, either. You can't back out now, just when freedom was in my grasp. You know, she likes to wear mini skirts. The sad thing, her azz hangs below the skirt. Ugh, what a sight! She don't shave, either. She's like touching a monkey. I shudder just thinking about it. Yep, she's one "beautiful" girl. Lmao. Sure you don't want to reconsider? PLEASE?

May 28, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |