May 28th, 2012

Creative proposal earns kudos from Bruno Mars

How is the rest of the male population going to measure up to this?

Isaac Lamb of Portland, Oregon, has set the bar pretty high for engagements thanks to his recent elaborate proposal to his girlfriend, Amy Frankel.

CNN affiliate KGW reports that Lamb enlisted the help of dozens of friends to stage popping the question using the Bruno Mars song "Marry You."

The prospective groom called it the world's first "Live Lip-Dub Proposal" as the group danced and lip-synched to the song as Frankel listened on a pair of headphones while slowly being driven in the back of a car.

Lamb ended the song by getting down on one knee, and she said yes! The proposal has not only gone viral, but also received the endorsement of Mars. He tweeted Friday, "Congrats to Isaac Lamb and the future Mrs. I don't think I could've made a better music video for this song. Thank you."

All together now..."Awwwwwwwwwww."

1. Mr single again

I got to admit, the dude put a lot of thought into that proposal. Shoot, I don't even remember getting married to vixxy. I went to a bar, got hammered, woke up in a hotel room with a wedding ring on, & vixxy next to me. Scared the living sh!t out of me! The thought that I might have had se x with her freaks me right out! Now 34 days later, pure misery. Dudes, be careful where you drink!

May 29, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jeremy

oh my gosh the best proposal was brunos song also used in Disneyland where castmembers danced with prodancer in Downtown Disney......That was better than this crap.......why didnt bruno like that one?

May 29, 2012 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sam

That HAS to be the VERY BEST Proposal ! I can feel the love and the fun from all your friends and family. What suport! Praying you will have a very blessed long lovely life together. I cannot stop whatching! I smile and sing along and tear up EVERYTIME! CONGRATULATIONS!

May 29, 2012 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Mrs Time

This was SO amazing! If a man or woman proposes with what is in their heard then it will be equal or surpass this one. I have to admit it was pretty awesome!

May 29, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  4. Rick Dickinson

Great Video! What a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by so many friends as you start a life time of memories together. Congratulations and we all wish you happiness.

May 28, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Laurie Hanly

Heartwarming and so fun. What a tremendous bunch of friends/family.

May 28, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. P

Proposal! Oops. Cause I know how u folks talk.

May 28, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • WaitWhat?

Then here's your first repsonse online... Don't be lumping us all together as "you folks"... we are not all trolls.
      PS. I agree with your comment other than that.

May 28, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  7. P

My first comment ever online. This is when technology works! The BEST purposel EVER!! Seal (Klum), you have nothing on this!

May 28, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |