Beyonce wants to get 'chocolate wasted' after dieting
May 28th, 2012

Beyonce wants to get 'chocolate wasted' after dieting

Hold the Caesar salad: Beyonce wants chocolate– and lots of it!

The pop star returned to the stage over the weekend to perform her first set of shows since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, and revealed to the audience how she dropped her post-baby weight.

According to Us Weekly, the singer told the crowd at Revel Beach's Ovation Hall Saturday night that she "had to lose 60 pounds" after delivering her first child in January.

“They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" exclaimed the 30-year-old beauty. "Now tonight I'm gonna get chocolate wasted!”

Wonder if Michelle Obama co-signed Bey’s playful call to indulge: The First Lady and renowned health-and-fitness advocate was in the audience Saturday with daughters Sasha and Malia in tow.

According to a source for the publication, "They sat up in a private balcony with [Oprah's BFF] Gayle King. Michelle was jamming out to 'Crazy in Love.' When Beyonce told the crowd to get up and jump, [Malia and Sasha] stood and started dancing and jumping. They were shouting when Beyonce asked, 'Do girls run the world?' Together, all three of them did the 'Single Ladies' dance moves."

Bey is expected to perform today in Atlantic City as well.

1. jeannie

TRUTH – You're right it's not just American Celebrities that are ignorant. American People too!!!!
    Thanks for proving my point.

May 31, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. MI

i agree...shut up beyonce.

May 30, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. NellieMayFare

I believe Beyonce is trying to keep a certain "non-thinking" audience. The music is great, the words, in my opinion reflect a subculture of kids who accept dangling participles and poor subject verb agreement like they do gay marriage. It doesn't matter to them. Everything is ok no matter what. This is a re-invention of the 60's and most of us are missing it. What I find disturbing is the First Lady says she wants to be this person if she could be anyone else. Now, excuse me if I offend, but it appears she is saying she wants to appeal to her husband more because he made it clear he is intrigued with Beyonce. As long as we keep allowing people to slap us in the face with their form of righteousness, we have no complaints. Money is America's true god. "Hotty Totty"

May 29, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jeannie

I'm sorry but her song writting skills and her English both sound so IGNORANT to me. She's an attractive girl but when she opens her mouth you can tell she's not very educated and pretty much shook her a...ss to fame just like J – HO.
    This is the new American Celebrities we have. A bunch of ignorant people. Let's not forget Kim K. and Kanye. Kanye, who even the president of U.S called a "jack ass"!

May 29, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • None of your business

The difference is Beyonce, Kanye, even J-lo worked hard to get were they are. Kim K. Has no talent. Kim has not worked hard.Well, we are all aware of what she did to get what she got.

May 30, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • TRUTH

THESE ARE the new American celebrities or THIS IS a new American celebrity. YOU sound pretty uneducated to me. Apparently, as you have shown in your post, it is not JUST American celebrities who are ignorant.

May 30, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. big dick money

suck my dick beyounce

May 29, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • wanda sanlove

umm as a woman you sound unholy inappropriate
      and beyonce would never get with a nasty muck
      who's so disrespectful and just plain out dirtybomb
      like yourself,Good Day!

May 29, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. PhilG.

Anything you want Beyonce-Anything.

Just give me your Visa card and I'll go get it for you.

Hell,I'll feed it to you.

With style.

Jay-Z ain't home is he?

May 29, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. dd and the cat cousins

how about waisted chocolate....this princess is the Diana Ross of this generation!...if i see her in another cover girl ad i'll barf!

May 28, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |