Jillian Michaels now a mom of two
May 23rd, 2012

Jillian Michaels now a mom of two

Jillian Michaels is changing a whole lot of diapers these days.

The former “Biggest Loser” fitness coach has just announced she is a new mom, two times over.

The chiseled TV personality told People magazine that she adopted a 2-year-old girl earlier this month, and that the cuteness kept on coming by way of her partner, Heidi Rhoades, who gave birth to a little boy on May 3.

"We're swimming in babies over here," said the 38-year-old of her new additions, Haitian-born Lukensia and U.S.-born Phoenix. "I don't even answer email. I don't have time to care about anything else."

At the moment, Michaels wants nothing more than "to be really present and enjoy all the nuances of their growth and development. I don't want to rush any of it."

The new mom is also feeling the love: After sharing her happy announcement on Twitter Wednesday, Michaels added another post of gratitude to her followers: "I wish I could respond to every kind message I'm receiving from you all. I'm seeing and we are reading them."

1. Cali Cutie

WOW!

I'm solely into men, but how refreshing to see a stunning anfd feminine lesbian woman – – instead of those male wanna be "butch braods." Never understood why lesbian women need to look like unattractive men.....slap on some lipstick it's OK and still do your business.

May 27, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Meyer Katzman

In reality she is a Big time star.

May 24, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Claire Betsy Kowit

In every way that matter's she remains a star.

May 24, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Darth Sidious

How come she won't adopt any Sith children? Sith children need lots of love and care too you know???

May 24, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mireya

She was and still is my role model ♥

May 24, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tony

We have a surplus of black babies and since they have become the new purse, good for her.

May 24, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tracy

Why do celebrities adopt only from other countries, when there are so many children here that have the same needs? To me seems like their adopting these children like their exotic animals.

May 24, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Rebbeca

I totally agree why can't these celebs adopt from within the US? There are som many kids here that need homes I am sure there are babies available and if not adopt a 2,3,4,5 year old they all grow up anyway! I find it a bit disgusting!

May 24, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

I can answer the question about foreign adoption vs US adoptions. While there is a surplus of children in need of homes in this country, our judicial system is not very encouraging to people seeking domestic adoptions. Unfortunately for these children, it is our own government that causes them to remain in foster care. It is a difficult and expensive ordeal that foreign adoptions are not.

May 24, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Smead

I really feel sorry for those kids....She is brash and obnoxious. Gay or straight, she's going to raise kids like her loud mouthed self.

May 24, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. Robert Blakely

Let us stop ripping apart our stars.

Even Angie Dickinson, had a bad day or two.

May 23, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. W3

Can't say I blame the chick. Women have babies and mess up their bodies and look like crap and who want a loose puss. How would a loose puss be able to hold on to a good d!ck? Got to keep it tight and fresh. lmao

May 23, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Peter Whitesell

Winners can Multi-Task!

May 23, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Asher Ross

She proveses you can have it all!

May 23, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. anonymous

What a hypocrite. I remember years ago when she claimed she would never have babies because it ruins a woman's body, and what hell children were to a woman's life. I guess so-called celebrities will do anything (even adopting a child) to continue their fame whoring. Poor babies.

May 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

I'd love for her to tell that to Jennifer Lopez's face that "having children ruins a woman's body" – what a stupid thing to say! Nothing makes a woman's body MORE beautiful than carryng a baby inside of it.

May 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dianth

@@tata,tata's views
    aren't narrow just reality.Personally I don't hAve a problem with gays or whites adopting African American babies with the conditions they take sensitivity classes lots of them before they can get the child.Also the babies should be around people who look them,I mean attending integrated play groups,churches,and day care centers.

May 23, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mad

I guess last night meant nothing @charlie. *runs off crying*

May 23, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mad

How can u say that charlie when u're gay urself

May 23, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Charlie Crack

Poor kid. i rather be shot than be raised by freaks

May 23, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  18. tata

Disgusting. Now all the gays will be adopting our black kids now, and indoctirinating them into this immoral lifestyle. Black people really need to start speaking up more. Our kids barely stand a chance as it is, now the gays have been lumped in with us.

May 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • @tata

Wow, tell us how you really feel! Maybe if there weren't so many "black children" out there with no parents, the gays wouldn't adopt them in the first place! Your statement is racist in so many different ways. I would much rather see a homeless child go to a loving gay couple anyday. Children just want to be loved & have a home. Why deprive them of that just because of your narrow views?

May 23, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • TPR

At least they will have a shot and not be raised to be victims.

May 23, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • DisgustedatComments

Shame on you....one of the most unselfish acts is to adopt and raise a child. Instead of making a constructive comment, you just showed how racist and ignorant you are. Shame on you. White people that adopt black babies do it strickly because they just see a child – not the color of the child. Again, shame on you.

May 24, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. WOW

What a waste of a great womanly body...

May 23, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mad

I drink her shakes. they keep my limp body strong and im working on the buff side but its taking some time

May 23, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |