Today's news you might've missed:
- Will Smith explains why he's the most natural choice to play President Barack Obama in a movie: It's all in the ears. [BBC]
- There's a "D'Angelo returns" story attached to this slideshow of the gifted R&B singer, but we haven't read it yet because we couldn't make it past photo No. 2. D'Angelo, sir, allow us to say welcome back. [GQ]
- Bring out the guitars and 10-gallon hats: country music star Toby Keith has been tapped to host the upcoming CMT Music Awards along with actress Kristen Bell when the show airs live from Nashville on June 6.
- Is anyone surprised that Howard Stern caused a kid to cry on "America's Got Talent"? We suppose so, since it's a headline. [Celebuzz]
- Here's all the pertinent info about this next clip: Bill Murray, "Moonrise Kingdom," behind-the-scenes. Annnd go: [Gothamist]
- The new poster for "The Dark Knight Rises" is *fire*. (We know, we know - but we couldn't resist!) [NME]
- Johnny Depp's Tonto role has been embraced by the Comanche Nation - so much so, the actor's been officially adopted as one of their own. [EW]
- Rumor has it that Gerard Butler's going for $127k on the dating-for-charity auction block these days - and the person who bid as much on the "Golden Globes weekend" package didn't even want the actor, just access to the event. [Contact Music]
- And now, for Bobby Brown's, um ... interesting music video for the even more interestingly titled single, "Don't Let Me Die."