While you were working...
May 17th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Glee" will have a new day and time in the fall, but some things will still be familiar: "Anyone who is a regular is coming back," says Ryan Murphy of the cast. [Vulture]
  • 50 Cent, for an unknown reason, is hanging out with stuffed animals while in a hospital bed, but his rep hasn't commented as to why he had to be admitted to the hospital in the first place. [People]
  • Change of plans Van Halen fans - the group's postponed all of their summer tour dates after their June 26 show in New Orleans, but they haven't offered a reason why. [Rolling Stone]
  • If this report is true, Jenny McCarthy will pose for Playboy once more - we guess for the cheap seats in the back? [Starpulse]
  • Ever adorable Taylor Swift continues to be as sugary sweet as possible as she donates $4 million to the development of Nashville's Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum's education center. [LAT]
  • Regardless of whether "Battleship" sinks or swims at the box office this weekend, at least the cast and crew can rest assured that it gave one real-life junior Navy officer a "promotion" - well, of a sort. [CNN's Security Clearance]

Filed under: While you were working

1. HG

I love the cc gang :)

May 21, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. ŒΞ

George Bernard Shaw said "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about". they just can't stand it that we've forgotten all about them, so they keep popping in under alises, thrusting themselves into our consciousness.

May 18, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ŒΞ

somebody keeps bringing up people who don't come here any more. let it go and enjoy the peace & quiet.

May 18, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ ŒΞ

They do that because they want to stir up the others. Just watch... these "friends" that "aren't here anymore" will just conveniently pop up like they always do. Like I said, it's either the same person posting as different aliases or they just coordinate with one another.

May 18, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. .•|•.

Hey all, TGIF! So I got caught up on my "reading" &, lol, it was quite interesting! Just a few things I'd like to clear up, ok? 1st & foremost- I'm nobody's mom here. 2nd- it wasn't a ship that I blew up. It was the clubhouse. (Yeah, BOOM BOOM out go the lights) 3rd- I'm not HG. 4th- starrfire is laying on some beach in Fla w/a friend. She rarely comes here anymore. Which leads me to LC...Lloyd is that you??? That's it for now. I say good day!

May 18, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ .•|•.

First off-topic comment today. I am the third, but it was worth pointing out seeing your attention-seeking commentary.

May 18, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • puhleeze

Yea she seeks alot of attention. She pops in once in a while. Making some weekend truble, eh ? Why dont you give it a rest ? I dont think she was the first to bring up others @ twelve fifty eight. Sayed she was clearing air from past posts. @ peace why did you blowup clubhouse ? Tell me, dieing to hear that one.lmao

May 18, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • @puhleeze

Lol with an alias like that you sound like an imbecile. Unless you"re the symbol person, the only one who should be defending that person is the symbol person him/herself. Of course, we can't rule out the fact that you're probably that same person OR one of the other blue links here... probably a member of the cc gang or cc gang 2 (sly sadie, etc.)

May 18, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JellyBean

Good morning. Bummer about Van Halen. I was looking forward to a great concert this summer.

May 18, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • HG

Good morning, JellyBean. I read that the band literally hates each other. If that's the case, probably wouldn't be a very good concert in the first place. I didn't know that Jenny McCarthy started as a playboy centerfold, either. The things you learn from the marquee blog! Lol. Have a good weekend everyone!

May 18, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @ HG

Then you must be very young. She first did it in the 90s. 1993 to be exact.

May 18, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • HG

Well, I don't read playboy, so I have no idea who poses or not. I'm impressed that she would want to do it again at age 40. No self esteem problems with her.

May 18, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@HG

That's a good point. I always thought it was the rivalry between Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth that were the problem.

May 18, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |