Today's news you might've missed:
- Everyone cue up their favorite Janet "Ms., If You're Nasty" Jackson track in honor of her 46th birthday today! We'll be going with "If," ourselves.
- It has to be hard to be a "Cougar Town" fan. The show was rescued from being canceled but now it might've lost its showrunner. This can't be life! [Vulture]
- Considering that it feels like "The Avengers" has made all the money that exists in the world, it would be almost fair that Robert Downey Jr. would get a $50 million cut for playing Iron Man. [THR]
- We didn't see Drew Barrymore's 1998 movie "Ever After," and we likely won't see its Broadway musical, either, but that shouldn't stop you from knowing that the musical is officially on the way. [NYT]
- We can only imagine what's about to go down in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" penthouse, which has been snapped up for $5.95 million. [The Daily Mail]