While you were working...
May 16th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Everyone cue up their favorite Janet "Ms., If You're Nasty" Jackson track in honor of her 46th birthday today! We'll be going with "If," ourselves.
  • It has to be hard to be a "Cougar Town" fan. The show was rescued from being canceled but now it might've lost its showrunner. This can't be life! [Vulture]
  • Considering that it feels like "The Avengers" has made all the money that exists in the world, it would be almost fair that Robert Downey Jr. would get a $50 million cut for playing Iron Man. [THR]
  • We didn't see Drew Barrymore's 1998 movie "Ever After," and we likely won't see its Broadway musical, either, but that shouldn't stop you from knowing that the musical is officially on the way. [NYT]
  • We can only imagine what's about to go down in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" penthouse, which has been snapped up for $5.95 million. [The Daily Mail]

Filed under: While you were working

1. JellyBean

Donna Summer was awesome back in the day. RIP.

May 17, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LC

Slimy squids urrrr all dumb find a life if cnn is all u have u r slacking.

May 17, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. LC

Okay hear it is. I'm not the smelly shrimp girl. Bc I don't talk like a d!<K doesn't mean I'm not a man. I use my initials from my old handle. I used to have a little with beautiful vixen and peace. Where are they any ways? They would know who I am. If you see them, direct them to this post, mystery man will be solved.lmao

May 17, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. JellyBean

A cool 50 million. Good for RDJ.

May 17, 2012 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  5. ?!

i will troll them all.. f ck them. fish, snails, and snakes

May 17, 2012 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  6. The Dude Abides

come on ladies! wrong time of the month for all of you, eh?

May 17, 2012 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Starrfire

Who said anyone was from js u c u nt? u smell like shrimp u lard a ss piece of sh !t. was h that c u nt and u might get laid so u wont be such a c u nt

May 17, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  8. @LC

You don't act like a dude. Nice throw off manipulating piece of sh it. how many meds u take? Seems u're in ur own battle. Peace seems to be tired of it w u. Soon Charlie will be.. Little girl. drama queen.eh?

May 17, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mario @ Starrfire

I LOVE SHRIMP

May 17, 2012 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. LC

If I'm a c*unt, does that mean I can f()c k myself?, being that I'm a dude!lmao

May 17, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. Z13

We tested charlie crack, peace aka (HG) , fix in Tx doesn'nt comment. Mad is no in the drama, Charlie Crack. ..notthing.. the only trouble maker in the group is"Starrfire" or alicea.

May 16, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

You tested them, huh? Did they get all a's? Lmao. What makes you think it is starrfire? She'd be talking about dancing with the stars or something lame like that. You are not pointing at the right girly. Ain't that right miss jersey shore?

May 17, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Good am all. @Z13. Just read your comment, I am not peace. For one thing, my stupid phone can't make that crazy sign of her's. Just wanted to set the record straight again. Why do you ppl have the "need" to troll everybody? What in your life makes you so vindictive? You keep bringing up starrfire. What makes you think she even posts anymore. It is just a troll trying to throw you off. If you think that's her, then you are just as stupid as her perpetual troll.

May 17, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  12. ?

i think starrfire is the one that starts things on here.

May 16, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ?

Lol. u think one comes to terms with another and we don't know who is who. so every1 F-U..lol

May 16, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @LC

Stop being a c*unt . Seeing what kind of pers you are i feel sorry for them. I will stop trolling on, Peace, charlie, mad, mario*.... Stop pushing the fire "starrfire"..

May 16, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

@ all the @'s- Geeze, panties in a bunch tonight! You are the only one causing a ruckus tonight. Take a mydol & lay down!

May 16, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @LC

Can you control yourself and be human for a day?

May 16, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @HG

I will stop trolling you and cc but shrimp girl seems to keep it going. I will stop with u and cc ... Shrimp girl is on her own. ok? lol

May 16, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • HG

Lol. I have no idea who you think I am. Shrimp girl? Look, I just post, and read the comments. I don't care who you are & who you are trolling. Peace? I'm all for that. Lol.. Nope not her, either.

May 16, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @HG

You're a nice person, you also go by as peace, correct? LC, is starrfire? Shrimp girl. I will stop trolling you Peace and focus on this – c * % nt. Shrimp girl is easy to target.

May 16, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  18. juy

@HG-en u to tell me you NEVER posted a bad comment? r u also going to tell me u're not one of cc crw?

May 16, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Toothskull

Maybe if you do the job that you're hired to do instead of playing on the computer all day trolling and being mean to other bloggers, you might get somewhere (Notice: I gave you credit that you're working-lol)

May 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • HG

@tooth- I don't troll, & I'm not mean to anyone. Go back & read my posts. By the way, I put my 8 hours in already. No matter how hard I work, or the hours put in, I'll never see a paycheck like that.

May 16, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Skeptic

Crybabies! You'd take that payday too, if you could.

May 16, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • LC

Were you trying to be funny @ toothskull? It didn't work if you were. How is your job hunting going? If you know some one is on here all day, you must be too. I would take that pay too @ skeptic if given the chance.lmao

May 16, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • HG

@skeptic-you are right, I would take it. It still seems like an obscene amount, though.

May 16, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. HG

Evening all! Robert Downey made $50 million for Iron Man in the Avengers. That's just plain obscene. How hard do you work for your income? There is just something wrong with today's society. Good for him, but sad for the rest of us.

May 16, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy Fisher

I agree,with you about actors where's the skill involved?You mess up at your job so many or few times and you're fired they screw up over and over and the boss yells take-thirty,and you get a fat paycheck.

May 16, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |