Jewish rapper Y-Love comes out publicly as gay
May 15th, 2012

Jewish rapper Y-Love comes out publicly as gay

In a move that he admits could cost him some fans, New York rapper Yitz “Y-Love” Jordan, considered "the first black Jewish MC," has come out publicly as a gay man of color.

"I feel like I have wasted years of my life worrying that my ‘public reputation’ will be negatively impacted by my identity," Jordan said in a statement. "Now that I'm over 30, I simply can't care as much about what people think, despite the prospect of alienating the community I dedicated my life to as an artist and a man. My hope is it will open their eyes – and hearts."

Although he's now publicly talking about it, Jordan tells Out magazine in an interview that he's "never been conflicted about my sexuality ... Any conflicts that have come up in my life have come up because of other people's homophobia. I've always known when to be in the closet and when not to."

Jordan is of Puerto Rican and Ethiopian descent, and converted to Hasidic Judaism in 2000 before going on to study at Jerusalem’s Ohr Somayach yeshiva.

The artist has melded hip-hop style with what he calls "Jewish values," leading to a fan base of "conservative-minded hip-hop fans," he said.

Those same fans "have listened to me to be their ‘voice of Jewish values’ for so long that I'm sure some will huff off in disgust at seeing the real me," Jordan admitted. "What will not change is my art. My rhymes will still be 20 percent Hebrew and full of Jewish quotes as always. I also fully expect that these people who no longer find me 'appropriate' will be replaced by fans who can truly appreciate the real me - with a particular emphasis on LGBT hip-hop fans, who I think will be able to identify with my struggle and triumph and have few out artists and role models.”

He hopes his new album, "Focus on the Flair," will offer those LGBT fans of hip-hop a new voice, as Jordan's "ready to live authentically."

"I'm ready to find a husband," Jordan continued. "I'm ready to live without fear of being outed or the stress of keeping my whole self from people. And I've waited too long to do that.”

Filed under: Music

1. leopard Print UGG Boots

The teams are coming onto the field.Long time no see!He lacks courage.Let us do it by ourselves,will you? The price just covers the cost.How niceprettycoldfunnystupidboringinterestingHow niceprettycoldfunnystupidboringinterestingI have my hair cut every month.What you need is just rest.I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
    leopard Print UGG Boots http://navyuggsmensuggs.blogspot.com/

December 3, 2012 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mahesh

Hvilke typer af spf8rgsme5l er det hun stiller? Kan de beugrs som inspiration til et undersf8gelsesdesign eller til anbefalinger af hvad en virksomhed skal ve6re opme6rksomme pe5 ne5r den vil anvende sociale medier?a0

August 13, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nahid

As I am quiet new in Jewish, looking around for some Jewish information> Got something important here. Nice to get it.
    This piece http://goo.gl/DT6FN of video helped me forgive and let go of my frustration.

July 5, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. JonfromLI

"between the KKK and that gay, Jewish, black dude" (line from Weird Al's "Jerry Springer" song).

May 17, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  5. banging chicks with no rubbers...

So for real you think this guy is the real mccoy. He is just a poser putting out his agenda for his small fan base. KY-love sounds like a wannabe rapper trying to gain more fans by reaching out to the LGBT community, which is sick. So tired of people stepping so low to gain more fans and more media exposure. It is getting old.

You choose to be gay, you are not born that way. Some choose it due to abuse they dealt with, others due to perverse nature. Getting a little tired of hearing how it is a civil rights issues like it was with race or gender. It is not even remotely related. You choose to be gay, that is fine whether I agree or not. Just don't make it like you should get benefits out of it. KY-love, enjoy your husband ramrodding you...

May 17, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • mb2010a

TROLL ALERT>>>

May 17, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jean-Luc

Yes a black..jewish conservative...rapper.. has decided to become gay to widen his fan base...got it.

May 17, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Jon Mitchell

You choose to be gay? When did you choose to be straight? You're saying that you could do a dude if you chose to. Little mind probably matches your little d**k.

May 17, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • leapinleopard

we'll just let your ignorance and bigotry speak for themselves, as they so clearly have.

July 24, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. lolarites

Hey Bro, where you been? The Nation of Islam's got the jump on us.

May 17, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mickey

Never heard of him – I'm Jewish all my life (just like Jesus, btw) – and don't listen to hip-hop so doesn't matter about color or religion.

I wish him Sweet Shalom . . .

May 17, 2012 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dave

His reputation is forever ruined. He has lost all respect

May 17, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  9. tabbar

Im gay, hes gay, all men are gay to a certain point

May 17, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. Zimadonna

Yitz is an amazing guy, I know him, seen his music videos, listened to his music. He actually has some damn talent. He's really a nice guy. To the bumbling idiot who equated Jews to Zionism should not continue to breed, actually please go into a time machine and put yourself in the time of the Crusades and stay there.

May 17, 2012 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Your parents were told to never breed but they never listened. Now they pay the price

May 17, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. stunt

This is just a publicity stunt to set himself apart from all the other black jewish rappers.

May 17, 2012 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  12. Hooligan

This whole story reads like a joke opening..

Tell me it doesn't.

May 17, 2012 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  13. horseyak

Mazel tov.

May 17, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jowl

Also was expecting it to be Drake. Not some nobody. He'll regret this decision within a year or two.

May 17, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  15. trapped13

who the hell is this? never heard of him. I thought this story was about drake. this dude isn't relevant

May 16, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patiat

Why do people insist on using 'relevant' as a complete synonym of 'important'?

May 17, 2012 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. txjew

Hey, if the Dati community turns on you, you will always have home with Reform Jews. Your mishpocha to us, achi.

May 16, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. destardi

JaeB
    I think you make a very valid point, white female, lgbt or poc, the conservatives LOVE having you on the front lines for them, but when the rubber hits the road, you are expendable because you never were one of them to begin with. Kind of like the Taliban and al-Qaeda use American jihadis.
    ----------–

This kind of thinking is what's wrong with black culture in America. You can't be a free-thinking, individual black kid without being relentlessly mocked...you can't 'speak proper' for being accused of 'actin white'. You can't. That's on the black community, no one else.

Then black folk grow up to be intelligent adults and hold different opinions...some may be conservative, some may be ultra liberal...but guess what? They've now grown up to be called 'Uncle Toms'...by people just like JaeB.

Congratulations.

For the record, one may have 'conservative' viewpoints but not be associated with 'republicans'.

May 16, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. bill

I love you too brownsugarmomma :)

May 16, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. 50 Cent

I thought the article was going to be about Drake.

May 16, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jeff Weskamp

I know this is just a sign of my chronic nerdity, but when I read the phrase "black gay Jewish rapper," I instanly think "Elvish fighter/magic-user/thief!" :-)

May 16, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. nonredneck

Wow, Weird Al Yankovic is a prophet! (Reference this song about "Jerry Springer")

May 16, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darth

Totally thought the exact same thing when I read the headline!

May 16, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Megan

OMG... that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read this!!! Great minds think alike! ^_^

May 17, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  22. Alex

The victimhood trifecta.

May 16, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chi

Wow, I must agree with that! Black, Jewish and gay...yikes. And I say that as a black woman. I applaud the man's guts!

May 16, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lance corporal

you can't be conservative(as defined by the political movement) and gay
    they are mutually exclusive
    yes the cons may make use of you if they can........
    but you will never ever be one of them

and those like this tool who try are fools
    and do a dis-service to themsleves

May 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • jon james jones

Theya re not mutually exclusive, they are contradictory and thus point to hypocrisy.

May 16, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • JaeB

May 16, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Fupped Duck

I guess he will be chnging his name to "KY-Love"!!!!

May 16, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • brownsugarmama

Fupped Duck-got to give it to ya, this is too funny.

May 16, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • SirDoggy

That is to funny

May 16, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • checkyofacts

I wasn't going to reply to your comment, but since I lol'd in real life I feel, for integrity's sake, that I must give you a reply "lol". So, here you go!

LOL

May 17, 2012 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  25. taekwonjohn

At least he's not Irish.

May 16, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. sam j

Born white 1982, became a jew in 2000, and now he's gay in 2012......Be true to yourself? What a joke!

May 16, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd in DC

"Born white in 1982". Well, that pretty much negates your entire argument, no?

May 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam's Family

...you're an idiot.

May 16, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristina C

I was born white in 1978, converted to Judaism in 2004 after learning that my family was Jewish before immigrating to the U.S. Yet, I am still white. Judaism is a religion and a culture. The artist didn't become gay in 2012; he came out of the closet in 2012. You are obviously a bigot and an idiot.

May 16, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Walter

Cost him some fans? This seems like a pathetic attempt to get fans from someone very few people have even heard of.

May 16, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Rika33

wow – what a surprise!

May 16, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  29. lucidguy

Black, jewish, and gay! The trifecta!

May 16, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sonia

The trifecta of what exactly? There's nothing wrong with being black or jewish or gay, so there's certainly nothing wrong with being the three.

May 16, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

too bad he isnt a woman – that would have been the quad-fecta. (But give hime time....)

May 16, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yoshinobu Tokugawa

The only thing missing for a perfect gai-jin is to be Italian too.

May 16, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • brownsugarmama

Just getting on this blog and man these are some funny comments. Im sitting at my desk about to burst! the trifecta-that is too funny. This guy is a joke.

May 16, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Holy Cow.. a 4-bagger

Don't forget the "rapper" part. That puts the icing on the cake.

May 16, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bill

how am i a coward? how am i a hater? because i disagree with u? how is it that a no name rapper coming out is news? how is anyone coming out news? keep it personal. its none of our business? i am coming out as a straight man! where is my news coverage?

May 16, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • JPSousa77

Straight huh? Never imagined that. You must have faced years of ridicule, and the fear of being ostracized by your friends, disowned by your family, denied your basic civil liberties and all. You're right. You are very brave. Thanks for making this make sense.

So, when did you decide to become straight?

May 16, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yoshinobu Tokugawa

you are not douseiaisha, ding dong. You get no coverage

May 16, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Canopy

Y-Love....you just gained a fan!!!

May 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. bill

sassy, nobody ever said that to u. they may have said it to black people in the 1800's but nobody ever said it you.

May 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. bill

it does not take courage to come out. he is no hero. heros are teachers, cops, soldiers, fire fighers etc. peter puffers are not heros.

May 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • QS

Thanks Bill, you prove my point about haters being cowards.

May 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

Uh, what about the "teachers, cops, soldiers, fire fighers etc" who also happen to be "peter-puffers." Hmmmm?

May 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd in DC

You just showed he is a hero, Bill. People don't hate firefighters, cops (the ones who don't unjustifibly attack citizens), but they do hate gay people just for existing. You seem to hate them too.

May 16, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • tb63

"it does not take courage to come out"

I wish you'd been born gay and had to come out.

May 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • brownsugarmama

AMEN!

May 16, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • TAK

You're right, it shouldn't require courage to come out. But as long as there are still people like you out there, it will.

May 17, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  34. Pekovianyi

He just took top prize away from Sammy Davis Jr.

May 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Anna

now only the "disabled" part is missing........:)

May 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  36. QS

And bigots actually think gay people are weak, frail, scared little "sissies" – you people don't even an inkling of the amount of strength and courage it takes to come out at all (let alone to do so while in a position such as this artist is) in the face of such hate and bigotry.

It's the bigots who are the true cowards in this world – it takes no strength or courage whatsoever to hate others.

May 16, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Mr. Hand

So in true rap/gangsta tradition, he likes busting a cap in someone's @ss

May 16, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  38. sabinabarnes

This dude is gay and he wants to be a rapper..... Thas crazy as ever he need to go sit down somewhere and cool out just becuse obama agreed to sign that law for gay marriage doesnt mean yall can start getting buck wild

May 16, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • sassysticks53

@sabinabarnes – Y-Love can do whatever he wants to do! Who are you to deny him or anyone else! He's doesn't need to go sit down and chill anywhere! Who made you judge and jury? They said the same thing to black americans – "go be a maid, potter or cook, but you better not be a lawyer or doctor"! That's what they said to us and they were wrong and so are you.

May 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • JPSousa77

What's it like, being a genious?

May 16, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • bonquiqui

some of you people sound so damn retarded. I have no idea who this guy is, but I'm happy he has the cajones to come out and face the idiots and their tired prejudices. I always find it funniest that ignorant "gangstas" spout the same sort of hatred as racist trailer trash.

May 16, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • JPSousa77

Seriously sabinabarnes, what's it like being a genious?

May 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeAnne

Get the facts correct ... Obama DID NOT sign any such law ... he only stated his opinion that EVERYONE is equal ... for that, I agree, equal for stupid people just like you.

May 16, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. TAK

We have a winner in the Least-Like-Mitt Romney-Contest.

May 16, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  40. Thenextstep

And in other news, dogs took craps all over the world, and didn't get the same deserved recognition

May 16, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  41. Byteme

Black, Jewish, and gay......the hate mongers trifecta! Good for you Mr. Jordan! Live long, live strong, and F the haters! :)

May 16, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  42. prettypiper

Who cares. Go back in the closet...He's ready to find a Husband to spend the rest of his life with. No Dude, you meant to ask where is the Screw Driver?

May 16, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  43. DeadMike

I love how the people trying to defend this curveball are saying he has a rite to do as he pleases which he does but its disgusting and why is our anti gay opinion wrong O its wrong becuz it differs from ur opinion u ppl are so stupid ur just hating on ppl with different opinions so ur doing the same thing but think its okag becuz u defend this yiddish pillow biter

May 16, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • StayDead

Because you use slander terms like pillow biter, because your ignorance on, well everything, shows in your inability to spell or place a legible sentence together. We hate people like you because you are part of the group of people denying certain people basic human rights...it's wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of freedom, freedom you are denying someone....it's tyrannical....we have every right to hate you, justifiably. This is way more than a matter of different opinions. Different opinions would be me liking haggus, and you not liking it...

May 16, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • sassysticks53

Yeah, DeadMike and you are hating on people who are different! Go figure, hater!

May 16, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daisy

What? What a bunch of illiterate gibberish. Have you ever been to school?

May 16, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  44. AceRyder

Oy vey, I be gay

May 16, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  45. gasher70

Who is this guy???? This guy is not well known so I'm sure this was done to get his name out there.

May 16, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • sassysticks53

Oh, well, whatever it takes, gasher 70, whatever it takes!

May 16, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Abandoning Eden

he's very well known among jewish people, but this does seem to be taking him to the "next level" of fame. :)

May 16, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Srsly

Black, Jewish, and gay? Man... the KKK can NOT be a fan of his.

May 16, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  47. joshua

see dr owour a prophet among us. read.deuteronomy 18 to confirm.

May 16, 2012 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • joshua

I be a fairy and I be a fruit! I love to take it in da pooop chute! Give me your rod and I will play...its really cool dat I'm super gay!!

May 16, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Todd in DC

Sheesh, Joshua. Are you trying to sound like a petulant 6 year old, or are you actually a petulant 6 year old?

May 16, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Miss Trixie

Rap music is AWFUL. I'll hate on that before hatin on the gayness.

May 16, 2012 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Laugh

That is a broad and general statement that conveys the fact that you do not understand the diversity of rap music, or music in general. You fail- go to the back of civilization.

May 16, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • esmiranda

Rap is so stale. But this guy sure does have a lot to be angry about, that's for sure.

May 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Wow!

God made Man then a women! Did you forget that! We don't Hate! We just know what is man and women! I have gay friends but,I don't go for what they chose to do.

May 16, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • AceRyder

If gays choose to be gay, do you choose to be straight? Are you thinking of men but choosing not to act?

I'm 100% straight and have never, ever chosen not to be attracted to a man – it never enters my mind that this is a choice. I have 0 attraction for men. If you think gays choose, the opposite must be true, no?

May 16, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • TanZinger

You do realize that "I have gay friends but,I don't go for what they chose to do" is the new "I have black friends so I'm not racist", right? Way to make yourself look like an idiot

May 16, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • montyross

'even a child his known by his actions". it is not the thought but the actions that define us, but the actions come from thoughts

May 16, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • KJM1968

WOW – you obviously don't know what the word "friend" means.

May 16, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Harlemsoulchild

I think it's great that he came out and is comfortable with himself. We as people worry too much about what others thing or will say it time for us to strart living and enjoying life. Who cares who Gay and who sleeps with you who. Were Y-Love is at I am finding myself there too. I don't call it coming out I just call it being myself....

May 16, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  51. Skorpion

This guy is sick.

May 16, 2012 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  52. Tj

Y-love has been a good friend of mine since the early 90s. He has always stood for what is good is the world and brought positivity. OI

May 16, 2012 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  53. red

bill is 70 yr old man,still living in the years of hate 1960s thank god for age good riddens to people like him.

May 16, 2012 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  54. John doe

Congrats he is comfy as hinself but really tell me his top track or album this is like lovin jesse jackson or al sharpton cuz they love blacks no real news just a publicity stunt to sell a record come on cnn tell us some real news im a mixed dude straight and christian can i get my five seconds now or is it just about lgbt now a days everyone is strugglin not just black jews or gays or all three get real and get some real news

May 16, 2012 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
    • John doe

Jig-abooo. Jig-abooo. I love you!
      Jig-abooo. Jig-abooo. I love you!
      Jig-abooo. Jig-abooo. I love you!
      Jig-abooo. Jig-abooo. I love you!

May 16, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Bucktooth

Jig a boo! Who are you? The Bro is doing something good! Whatever happened to Live and Let Live? Kim K hasn't done anything and people follow her around..no talent people all over! Ashton, Paris, Lindsey..he's doing what he can!

May 16, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • calijim

it's about role models, man. there are more than a few in his shoes who haven't the courage to do what he did and the more that do come out the more will find the strength to do te same thing–just like don lemon. how many anchors do you know that would put their very livelyhoods on the line to do what e did? not very many. the same with athletes. how many do you think are playing now and would take the chance to come out? not a one. so strong on the field. so cowardly in their lives.

May 16, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  55. m-boogie

That is his life, respect his decision!

May 16, 2012 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  56. ceee

Y did he become jewish and then disrespect the jewish laws?

May 16, 2012 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  57. kenburch

Congrats to Y-Love...although I kind of wonder, is the guy being brave or is he just one of those people who can't keep a secret about ANYTHING?

May 16, 2012 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  58. My name is who?

Ummm who???

May 16, 2012 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  59. Ellen Claire Kowit

He is a wonderful talent and we should be atttentive to his ability.

May 16, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  60. Mikey

Black Jewish Gay – check
    White Jewish Gay – check,check, check, check....

Missing:
    1. Indian Jewish Gay
    2. Oriental Jewish Gay
    3. Eskimo Jewish Gay

We also have Einstein, Wolfovitz and most of the dudes from Star Track.

May 16, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. babu the gay akbar

So funny the story i tell you. But people from India are the bad ones I tell you. You all are the very very bad people I tell you. Why dont you just leave da poor man alone..I tell you. You are all very very bad people. I tell you

May 16, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  62. Troll

This doesn't surprise me... Jew's, gay's and entertainers fall in One catagory "The same catagory". Peter puffers with colorful one liners.

Terrible.

May 15, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  63. source

!!!!!!!!!!!ואת זר לא תשכב משקבי אישא תועבה היא this is a jewish "value" and please stop labeling every jew you see "hasidic" non of you writing these article and im sure most of you commenting dont even understand what it means. this guy clearly doesnt and he claims to be one.

May 15, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Kit

Good for him :) I've never heard of him, and I don't listen to much rap in the first place, but still. Good for him.

May 15, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. charles the crack

This is y i won't come out the closet. ppl r just mean

May 15, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • prettypiper

You sound like you wear your momma's panties....Oh Dear, Did I offend you?

May 16, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  66. bill

ok i had my fun with you confused people. i am off to bed cuz i have to work in the morning. i am sure most of u libtards on here dont. enjoy free loading off my tax dollars a lil more till obabma gets bounced in november and u have to actually get off welfare and get a job.

May 15, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Randall

This guy is very very confused about a lot of things.

May 15, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Dad Clark

Lol grocery hole! Do he got his pants ona ground? The mufukie wearin depends?

May 15, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Mr. Baciagalupe

So what? I'm a transgendered, Hindu, Eskimo, heavy metal guitarist, on a lo-carb, high protein diet...I think I've just out-minorityed you, chump...

May 15, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  70. bill

do u people really think u r ugging me? gay people are un natural! get over it.

May 15, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  71. bills mother

NOW BILL YOU TAKE IT FROM YUR BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU PROMISED OR ILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE LITTERBOX AND TAKE ALL MY MAN PORN AWAY FRM U

May 15, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Paul

Sammy Davis Jr only had 2 out of the 3...black and Jewish...way to go mister! :-)

May 15, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mike

Oi... Vey... another feigele... no wander there is more of them then there is of us.

May 15, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  74. bill

yeah how many people have actually heard of him? maybe 100 i bet.

May 15, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  75. someone

This guy is black, gay, and Jewish. He will have a tough life.

May 15, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  76. BamaDaniel

No fans but gays like pink stuff so.they'll eat his sh.t up. Get it eat his sh.t ha ha

May 15, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  77. bill

oh bills bf. its so funny ur still trying to bug me

May 15, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  78. flitboy

WHO F&RTED? IT SMELLS LIKE SE}{ IN HERE!

May 15, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. bill

lol bills bf. that is just to cute you trying to bug me. well i pay you no mind. gays are gross and un natural. apparently so r u. besides if i was gay you would not stand a chance there puddin pop.

May 15, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • brownsugarmama

Bill I love you. Give them nasty p-u-n-k-s h*ll! I tried to reply to one of your comments but the moderators have caught on to me. They dont like anyone getting on the gays too much

May 16, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Bribarian

lol black gay and jewish, plenty of cards to play.

May 15, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  81. bill

how is being grossed out by gays misplaced anger? i dont hate gays it is just disgusting and un natural

May 15, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  82. socially responsible network

The trifecta for all the ignorant haters. I'm disgusted though not surprised by the hate spewed here by alleged human beings.

May 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  83. dd

Black Jewish and gay ..simply wonderful . Never heard of him but he's the whole package .

May 15, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  84. bill

at first i thought they were talking about obama then i remembered he is a filthy muslim.

May 15, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Nate

Who cares? To each their own.

May 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  86. wd

To all the simple minded people that have a problem with people posting their views of disgusting...you should not be so narrow minded. You assume that the problem is being gay, or black, or jewish. Maybe the problem is being from new york. Have you ever been to that hell hole? Or dealt with anyone from that city? I don't think disgusting does it justice.

May 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Mac

CNN would make a gay Jew important news. Seriously the Zionist propganda coming from his site has reached epic levels. I'm so disgusted right now.

May 15, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • bill

Don't be mad, go burn a cross in front of your trailer with your sister/wife. You'll feel better.

May 15, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • nonzionistjew

Um, how does talking about a jew = pro zionist? You realize zionism has to do with Israel, not just all Jews. Yes, jews are associated with israel, but not all jews are pro zionism (i'm certainly not) and that does not make every article that mentions a jew "zionist"

May 16, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  88. cammie

Now what we need hoodie in the blowfish to come out and we will have a party

May 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  89. bill

no him taking it in the grocery hole is disgusting.

May 15, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  90. anonymous

To the people who posted "disgusting", you are simply referring to your simple-minded foolish existence. Stop hating on other people and go do something productive with your worthless lives.

May 15, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  91. william

a black gay jewish rapper now thats awesome

May 15, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  92. bill

disgusting

May 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  93. heather

At first i thought he came out as being jewish. Lol seriously, good for u!

May 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Faulkner's Liver

He hit the trifecta...oi

May 15, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Leo

Best of luck!!!

May 15, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  96. BetseaLawrence,KS

Anders Behring Breivik would be so congratulatory. As would his benefactor Adolf Hitler, if if weren't occupied momentarily by spinning so hard in his grave.

May 15, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. warren

Gays rule!

May 15, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Mammy

So, is that an Afro or a Jew-fro then?

May 15, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Casey McMahon

If you have no talent and come out all of a sudden the media cares. FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

May 15, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Berman

Yes, every no talent hack can rap in 5 languages. *roll eyes* This dude is extraordinarily talented. I've been listening to him for years.

May 15, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Mammy

A black and a Jew and a gay. Good luck with dat.

May 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Mammy

Disgusting.

May 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  102. mychaeltodd

Good for you, I never heard of you, now I need to listen to your music and post it!

May 15, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • cathyrenna

want to see Y-Love in action? see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSR_tDgTonA

and for the haters, you have my condolences, hate sucks the life out of you, maybe some day you'll see the light

May 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  103. AgentM

Be who you are. Congratulations. This is a big milestone.

May 15, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Plumeria

That's AWESOME good for you! Be true to yourself and who you are... People that don't accept you, weren't your "true" fans afterall!

May 15, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |